All Comments on 'Mike & Sarah Ch. 07'

by Rebell1ous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. A loving couple who are spicing up their bedroom without humiliation, insults or degradation? Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm loving this series so far, but to be honest, I'm hoping to see some more switch play going forwards. I feel as though it'd suit their dynamic well if they took turns topping, but as someone who enjoys femdom and maledom, I've enjoyed the first seven parts of your series a lot. (just stay clear of cuckolding please, I'm much more of a fan of loving femdom and maledom than that). Great chapter, and looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does something like the edging sleeve really exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great but should have road his face to a few more orgasms for her pleasure and his frustration..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving this series. I hope you find the inspiration and the time to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“I don’t want to humiliate you” . Yeah, how’s that working out ?

“ I just think this will be a fun game to play”. Oh yes, so much fun but not as much fun as beating you over the head with a baseball bat, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This, unfortunately, just went over the edge for me. Locked and denied for several days after again taking him beyond his resistance, only because he knew at the end of the night he was going to have an unbelievable orgasm again, and now nothing..... Not believable in a loving relationship. If he wants to acquaintance, and end up totally frustrated for the rest of his vacation, which I would have assumed he thought was going to be a relaxing time away from work and spending a lot of time with his loving wife, then so be it. She is going to continue to drive him up the wall, all the while telling him how much she loves him. As soon as he gets his orgasm from his "loving wife" Sunday night, and before she tries to lock him back up in his chastity cage, he should hold her tenderly and sweetly tell her; 'Honey, this was quite a week! Thank you so much for everything you bought and for everything we did, but starting tomorrow I am going to be in charge! My one night was fun but I don't think you really had an opportunity to fully understand the excitement and frustration you put me through! So, as I said, starting tomorrow, and going for the next four weeks, you will be submissive to me! Won't that be exciting! I am going to buy a chastity belt for you to wear all the time! I know, I'm getting so excited just talking to you about it! In addition, of course you will be naked at all times and probably wearing some type of butt plug, nipple clips, and various vibrators! I can hardly contain myself! Of course, if anything gets to be too much, or you can't stand it anymore, I'll just continue to finish off the session and then apologize to you and tell you how much I love you! This is going to be so fantastic! Let's go to sleep now sweetheart because starting in the morning we are going to have SO much fun!!!"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She pretends to care and love him but she’s just another sadistic misandrist getting her kicks by tormenting him. As usual, it’s all about her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Super hot, she keeps checking in with him, great story. Not sure what all the whiny comment are about. Some people need to not read chastity and denial stories :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebell1ous@Rebell1ous
I right loving BDSM stories. No humiliation, no degradation, everything in my stories comes from a loving place. Hope you enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mike & Sarah Series Info