Mike & Savy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up a bit in the morning and chatting with Maria over coffee and muffins, I went to campus in time to meet Max during his office hours. He greeted me as he always did, with a warm smile.

I told him my idea for the semester. I wanted to work more with the university orchestra, because I felt that it was the skill that I needed the most practice with. I also told him that I wanted my first concert to be a completely solo performance, without any accompaniment.

I wanted the challenge of holding an audience by myself. So much of music rests in how the melody intertwines with the supporting parts. Could I do an entire performance without that support, weaving music together alone? It was a new challenge that thrilled me.

Before I left Max's office, I asked him if Josh had come back to campus for the winter. Max said that he hadn't, but that he would be back for regular classes and practices for the spring semester. Again, I was filled with guilt, but I knew that it would take time for Josh to heal.

That night, Mike told me that he'd arranged to have dinner with Jeff and Mia on Friday. It would be the first time I'd seen them since before Christmas. I was eager to see how they'd react to Mike and I being together. They were some of the few people who knew the exact nature of my relationship with Mike, not just that I was his adopted sister, but truly related.

On Thursday, Maria and I sat in the dining room, eating Filipino food that she had brought from her family.

"Maria, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what's up?"

"I just want you to keep in mind that if you say no, it's okay. I'll completely understand. This is a really big favor and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or impose on you in..."

I was nervous and I was rambling, but she stopped me by smiling laughing.

"Just tell me, it's okay."

I sighed. "I want to ask Mike to move in."

She never stopped smiling.

"I knew you'd ask at some point, I just didn't know when."

She reached out and rested her hand on mine.

"I certainly don't want you to move out and I know you two aren't going to be apart. Plus, I like Mike. I'm okay if he wants to move in."

I turned my hand until I was holding hers and I squeezed. I held my other hand over my heart. She had always been so supportive of me, treating me like a sister.

"Thank you."

I was going to ask Mike that night, but we ended up watching a movie with Maria and by the time we went to bed, our heads had barely hit our pillows before we were asleep.

On Friday afternoon, I was in my usual practice room at the performing arts center when I heard the door open. I turned, expecting to see Max or possibly another student, but instead, it was Mike. I almost dropped my violin, I was so surprised and excited, but I set it down and ran to him. Every time I saw him, I could remember the excitement of that first day when mom dropped me off at my dorm and Mike was waiting for me.

After he kissed me, Mike asked, "Can I watch you play?"

Of course. Every time I played for the rest of my life, it would be for him. I looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Yes. I want you to see me play."

The entire time I practiced, I never took my eyes off of him. When I was finished and we left, I was by his side and we walked together. It was another first for us.

We went back to the apartment and dropped off my violin before hitting the road to go to the restaurant and meet Jeff and Mia. The sun was down and the temperature at dropped rapidly. Just before we went inside, Mike pulled on my hand and I faced him before he wrapped his arms around me and bent down to kiss me. He took my breath away with every kiss and all I could do to respond was to gently hold my fingers to his cheek and smile at him.

Every kiss, every hug, every time he would look into my eyes... he's the love of my life, my soulmate.

Mike held the door for me and I went inside, shaking a bit as I shrugged off the frigid air and felt the heat from the restaurant. I could immediately smell the fabulous aromas of kimchi and bulgogi. I love Korean food so much, I almost forgot we were there to meet people!

Mike took my hand and walked into the main room ahead of me. By the time I spotted Jeff and Mia, they were both staring in complete shock. Mia was covering her mouth, so I couldn't tell if she were smiling or frowning.

As we approached the table, Jeff stood up and briefly hugged Mike before turning to me. He looked completely confused and quickly glanced at Mike. I took the two steps to him and wrapped my arms around him.

Mike pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, then he sat next to me. I moved closer until I could lean on him. I never wanted any space between us and maybe, subconsciously, I wanted to show Jeff and Mia that we were completely together again.

Mike was the first one to say anything.

"So guys, good to see you. Anything going on?"

I almost laughed at how perfectly calm he acted, like this was the most normal thing in the world.

Mia shrieked, "Mike!"

He did his best to keep a straight face, though I knew the contours of his face so well, that I could see the tiniest changes as he fought to hold back a smile.

"Um... yes?"

I looked at Jeff and he was clearly amused.

Mia had returned to covering her mouth, but was not amused with Mike's little game. "What's going on?" Her voice was desperate.

I squeezed Mike's hand and he gave me a little look before finally answering her.

"Well, I guess it comes down to, last weekend Savy asked me if I'd meet her for lunch. When I got there, she told me that Josh had asked her to marry him."

Mia gasped and focused on me, her face now more quizzical than shocked.

I did my best to explain quickly. There'd be time for more details later, but for now, I just wanted them to know.

"I had been down to meet his family for New Year's, but when he asked, I couldn't do it. I told him that I couldn't marry him. I had been hiding it from myself, but then I knew, I was... I am still in love with Mike. He's the only one I ever want to be with... and fortunately, he loves me too."

As soon as I said, "he loves me too," I was looking at Mike and could see just how much he truly loved me in his face. I ran my fingers through his hair and pressed my lips to his cheek.

I was settling back into my seat when Mia had leapt from her chair and was squeezing me practically to death.

"I'm so, so happy for you."

I smiled, knowing that Jeff and Mia were Mike's best friends, like family, and were completely happy for us to be back together. By the time Mia was back in her seat, she was using her napkin to wipe her eyes.

After the initial impact of our news wore off, Mia began asking more questions about exactly what had happened since December. I did my best to try to explain how I had gradually realized that it wasn't even really a choice for me. Mike was everything and I may have been lost for awhile, but in the end, I couldn't do anything other than be his. There's a connection between us, far deeper than words can explain. Jeff nodded knowingly, as it was clearly how he and Mia felt about each other, too.

It's incredibly special for Mike and I that we have these friends who can understand exactly what it's like to not just love another, but to live for them. I try to think of all the people in the world that, for whatever reason, can't find that. Do they settle? Do they pretend? I don't know. I hoped Josh would find his soulmate.

At the end of the evening, we said our goodbyes and promised to meet with them again soon. Back in Mike's truck, we were quickly on the Beltway and on our way home. I wanted it to be our home.

"Yeah?"

"I already talked to Maria about it and she's okay with the idea..."

"What's that?"

"I don't think it makes sense for you to have your apartment all the way out in Bowie, since you work in Greenbelt and you'll be starting your graduate classes at Maryland again. I want you to move in with me... to make it our home, together."

We lost two years, I don't want to lose another minute. I want to start my life with you. What's the point in waiting any longer when I am so completely sure? You are the love of my life.

Mike laid his hand on my leg and gently massaged my thigh. He smiled quickly at me before returning his eyes to the road, but just because he couldn't look at me didn't mean that he stopped smiling.

"I'd like that."

When we got home, now our home, we told Maria that Mike would be moving in. Mike was almost nervous or embarrassed, but Maria reassured him that she was perfectly fine with it. I looked forward to the process of him moving in, as we consolidated our things and integrated our lives.

As I fell asleep, Mike was spooning me from behind and squeezing me comfortably to him, whispering to me, "I love you, Savy."

I woke up before him the next morning. I was still cuddled back against him, but I turned to face him. I could see the subtle movement of his eyes behind his eyelids. I resisted the urge to touch him, to trace the edge of his chin with my fingers or to press my lips to his. I wanted to let him sleep. I had become so used to seeing tight smiles and looks of pain from him, but now he was so peaceful and relaxed.

I could feel him begin to shift and his hand instinctively rubbed my hip. Finally, his eyes opened.

"You're awfully handsome when you sleep."

Now that he was awake, I couldn't help myself anymore, and I kissed him. His lips were so incredibly soft and I loved the way he kissed me so tenderly.

When he pulled himself away, I wanted to tell him to forget everything and simply spend the day in bed with me, but I knew that the sooner he was fully moved in, the sooner I would have every minute that I wanted with him.

He watched me for a minute and I could see his eyes looking up and down, taking in all of me. He held his hand out and I put my fingers in his. He pulled me up to him and held me.

"Are you ready to start our lives together?"

It is all I want in the world.

I placed little kisses all over his face, feeling my lips pressing against his skin.

"Yes."

And then I kissed him, with my heart pounding in my chest. My Mike...

It was yet another frigid day and I bundled up tightly before we went outside. It took about 25 minutes or so to get to his apartment. When we got there, I was impressed that he was living more comfortably than in the first apartment of his I had seen years ago. He actually had proper furniture and it looked like a home, not a college student's apartment.

While Mike went to the front office to handle paperwork, I set about packing the things we could fit in his truck. I also saw that some of his furniture was nicer than what Maria and I had been able to afford, so I worked on deciding what to keep and what to sell. When Mike came back, I did my best to help him carry things, but as diminutive as I am, there wasn't much I could do to help with the mattress or bed frame. He dragged it more than we carried it.

We drove back to College Park and I found myself continually reaching out to lightly touch his arm or leg with my fingers. I had to continually convince myself that this was real and not a dream.

Back home, we unloaded the truck and I made as much space as I could in my dresser and closet for his things. It would be better when the weather was warmer and I could store my winter clothes. We ate a quick dinner and then Mike took a shower. I could see from his stooped shoulders that he was tired.

He was getting dressed for bed when I stopped him and took his hand. I laid him down on his stomach and sat on top of him, keeping most of my weight on my legs on either side of him. I wanted to relax him. I rested my hands on the bare skin of his back, noticing the contrast between his pale skin and my darker complexion. I traced the outlines of his muscles with my fingertips and then pressed more firmly, beginning to feel out the tight spots.

I alternated between pinpointing the knots in his muscles with my fingers and using my palms to more generally rub out the tension in his shoulders and back. As I leaned over him, I let my hair drag softly across his skin.

As his body relaxed, I could tell that he was falling asleep. I kept working, more gently, until I thought he was completely out. I slid down beside him under the covers and ran my fingers along his back, tracing random shapes and simply feeling the smoothness of his skin. His arms were lifted and folded under his head and when I pressed body to him, I lightly kissed the muscles of his arm. I fell asleep with my lips pressed against his skin.

I drifted in a dreamlike state, feeling Mike's hand rubbing my thigh and hip. As I started to move further towards being fully awake, I realized that I wasn't just relaxed being next to him, I was aroused. The effect of his hand massaging my leg and my body being next to him caused me to remember so long ago when we had made love to each other, how he had made me feel when he touched me and was inside me.

I hesitated for a minute, worried that maybe he wanted to wait longer. We'd only been back together for a week and he'd said he wanted to take things slowly. By the time I had fully formulated those thoughts, my fingers were already dancing across his chest and my leg was resting on his body. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh.

I looked up at him and smiled, but I couldn't tell if the look on his face was apprehension? Anticipation?

When I slowly rubbed my thigh up and down his member, I saw his eyes slightly roll back. He wants this, too.

I lifted myself onto my elbow until I could see his chest and stomach below me and the slight outline of muscles on his lean frame. I lowered my head and brushed my lips against his skin. I could feel my breathing becoming heavier as I planted delicate kisses on his chest. Mike's hand ran along my leg, caressing my thigh and rear. Reflexively, I pressed my hips to him, feeling the pressure building between us.

My lips were now just an inch away from his nipple. I moved closer until I had it trapped between my upper and lower lips. I extended my tongue just enough to touch the very tip. He grabbed me firmly now and in trying to pull me to him, I slid on top of him.

My hair fell to the side and I could see his face again. Our lips had barely touched before I parted mine and could taste him as my tongue danced across his lips. Then I could feel his tongue, moist and just a bit firm, sliding along mine. We were passionately kissing each other and I was already starting to lose control.

I needed him.

My hips were now rocking against his and I could feel his member trapped between our bodies. With just a slight movement, I was pressing myself against his erection. I could feel its hardness through the thin material of my pajamas. I didn't slide up and down so much as I alternated pressure from near my pubic bone down and into the gap between my legs.

I could already feel the muscles inside of me contracting and pulsating.

I pulled my lips from his and sat up. I reached down and grabbed my sweatshirt, pulling it up and over my head. I had to feel my skin against his. I was unbelievably aroused and I didn't want anything between us.

Mike grabbed my hips with his hands and I continued rubbing myself against him. I had to will myself to go slowly. There was so much pressure building inside me and his shaft was rubbing me in exactly the right places. At one point in my rocking motion, his hardness would press against my clit and send jolts of energy through me.

Again, I leaned down to him and just before making contact with his mouth again, I paused and let my nipples barely brush against the skin and soft hair of his chest. They were now painfully hard from the stimulation my body was being subjected to.

I couldn't resist anymore and thrust my tongue back against his lips. His tongue was immediately sliding against mine, almost massaging it. I pressed my breasts against him, feeling my nipples trapped between us.

Yes... yes...

Faster, I ground myself onto him. Harder. I could even feel the warmth from his erection traveling up and through me, into my most sensitive places. I was soaking wet and losing control.

His hands slid down from my hips and grabbed my butt, pulling me firmly to him. The friction between us reaching unbearable levels. I was moving furiously, rubbing myself on him, small shocks of energy shooting through me every time I moved up and pressed my clit against him.

I couldn't hold my mouth on his anymore, I was breathing too hard. I stared at him from just inches away, his eyes closed.

Almost.

I pressed harder into him, rolling my hips up and down. Just... a little... more...

I lost all control and my body went rigid as I climaxed on him. I pulled myself tightly to him and left my hips where my clit was being pinched against his shaft. The muscles inside me contracted rapidly, sending pure pleasure radiating from my hips down through my legs and up into my chest. I felt my wetness seep out of me and moisten our pants between us.

Yes... yes... perfect.

I opened my eyes and focused on Mike, his gorgeous eyes practically smiling back at me. Thank you, I needed that so much.

"Oh Mike... Mike... my Mike... yes..."

I needed several minutes before I could regain my senses and speak or understand actual words and sentences.

He smiled at me. "Well... good morning."

You have no idea, Mike. "Yes... very good... morning."

But we're not through yet. I need more. I need all of you.

My hand searched between us until I found what I wanted. I wrapped my fingers around his member and squeezed. I pressed my lips to his ear.

"I want this."

I don't just want you, I need you. I need to feel you inside me, to feel us completely together.

Mike planted his hands on the bed beside him and pushed himself up until he was sitting. I kept my breasts pressed firmly against him. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his muscles flexing as he rolled until I was laying on my back and he was on top of me.

Don't make me wait any longer.

I desperately tugged at his pants and him at mine until we were completely naked with each other. I pulled my knees up and planted my feet beside him as he lay between my legs.

I closed my eyes briefly and remembered all of the times I had felt him inside me, that first contact and then my body stretching to accommodate him. This time, I wanted to look directly into his eyes as I felt that contact.

I opened my eyes and he was staring at me, with a small content smile on his lips.

Now, my body demanded.

Contact. His tip was pressing against me. Yes...

My legs spread further, inviting him into me. His body pressed against mine and his hips moved forward. I moaned as I felt him slide inside, gently and smoothly. I was so wet now, there was no friction at all, just the feeling of being filled in incredible ways, as he pushed completely into me.

The physical pleasure was magnified by the emotions of being back with him.

He whispered into my ear, "Oh, Savy..."

Yes, I understand. I know.

"Mike... I love you... I missed you..."

I had no idea how much I missed you. I can't live my life without you.

I felt the tiniest bit of space between our bodies, but immediately pulled him back to me. I could feel his heart beating and his chest expanding and contract as he breathed. There could be no space between us, I wouldn't allow it.

His lips traced along my chin until his mouth found mine and locked onto me. His tongue slid along mine and I lost myself.

I love you. I need you. Always be with me.

My body relaxed as I let him take complete control. I focused on the places where he touched me. His lips on mine. My nipples against his chest. His hands pulling me to him. Him slowly pulling out, leaving just the shortest time for me to feel empty before he filled me again. Even where my knees were now squeezing against the muscles of his thighs and rear, flexing with each gentle thrust.