Mike Gets to Know More Neighbours

Story Info
Mike does a favour for his old neighbour Mary.
2.6k words
4.26
13.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Mike and Linda had now been in their home for three years, and the move had been a great success. They had played a great part in helping bring up their grandchildren, and they had formed a beautiful intimate relationship with their neighbours, Anne and Phil.

There were also a few old neighbours who had lived in the street for years. Mary, a widow, now in her eighties, was one of the oldest and lived across the road from them. She had a lively sense of humour, but was getting to the stage where she needed a bit of help now and again.

She was fairly self sufficient, but she was helped out by her son, Mark, who lived nearby. As far as Mike and Linda knew, Mark was unmarried. They thought he might be gay, but were unsure.

It was approaching Xmas, and most people had been doing a lot of shopping. A neighbour had mentioned, however, that Mary's son Mark was unwell, and couldn't help his mum with this.

Linda suggested to Mike that he could drive Mary to the shops to help out. Mike agreed, and arranged to take her the next day.

When he went to collect her, Mary was in a good mood. She had put on a brightly coloured skirt with a white silk top and, judging by the heavy floral scent in the car, had applied quite a lot of perfume.

Mary's hair was white, but pretty, for a woman of her age. "Hello, Mike," she said, smiling, "Its so nice of you to help me out. Mark looks like he could be on his back for a week or more!"

"Well, don't worry Mary, just give me a call if you need me," Mike smiled.

"Oh that's nice of you. Is Linda not coming?"

"Not today, Mary," Mike replied, "she thought it would be easier if there was more room in the car for shopping."

"Oh," said Mary, "she must trust you out on your own with another woman, then." She laughed, and grinned at Mike, but he couldn't help wondering if he was being sounded out for something more than shopping.

"I'm sure Linda trusts you, Mary," said Mike.

"That's good Mike, but can I trust you,?" she giggled.

"Now Mary, you know I'm a good boy" he laughed.

"Well, that's what I was hoping for, Mike!" she said.

Mike thought to himself that Mary's words held more than a little double meaning, and began to think what sex would be like with this old woman. Sure he had watched some mature porn and yes, he had enjoyed it, but......

When they got to the supermarket Mike went round to Mary's door, to help her out. She was not a lightweight, so he had to bend down and put his arms around her, to lift her out. As he did so, his face came close to Mary's neck. For some reason,he said quietly "Now that's a nice perfume you're wearing, Mary."

She whispered back "Its supposed to attract men you know, Mike!"

Mike laughed. "I'm sure you don't need it Mary!" he joked.

"Well I'm not so sure Mike, does it work for you?" said Mary. This time there was not the same laugh, and Mike knew this was a straight proposition.

It was now or never, and Mike just couldn't resist. As she stood up from the car he kissed her. "Yes it does Mary, it does very much."

Mary kissed Mike back, and they stood kissing passionately for a couple of minutes. Mike could feel Mary's hands exploring his back and pulling him into her welcoming and voluptuous hips. "Mary do you really need this shopping just now?" Mike asked, desperately hoping she would say no.

"Absolutely not" replied Mary, "lets go back to my place. It'll be more fun than shopping!"

They got back in the car, and kissed again. Mike put his hands up Mary's skirt, and felt the soft satin knickers, which Mary had started to wet in her excitement. She put her hand on his cock, which by now was rock hard and fighting to get out.

"Mike," she whispered, "if you're even half this big I don't know whether I can still take you. Its been a long time. But I really, really want to try!"

"Mary, " said Mike, "I know a sexy woman when I see one, and you can take me easily. I know."

Mike drove pretty fast on the way back, and they both went quickly into Mary's house. She led him to the bedroom, and they began to strip. Mary had big white breasts, drooping a bit with age, but still with lovely pink nipples. Her satin knickers were such a turn on for Mike. He laid her on the bed and began to suck her nipples, running his hand under the knickers and feeling her mound.

She had not shaved, but her pubes were soft and gray. "Sorry Mike," she said, "I think I started to wet myself - you were so exciting!"

"I like you wet," Mike whispered, starting to suck her knickers,and running his tongue under the side and onto her pussy, He pulled the knickers off in one move and went down on her hard mound. It was a strong urine and salty taste, which Mike adored. He began to push his fingers into her, and found her deliciously hot and wet.

"Mike, darling, there's some gel in that drawer. I use my vibrator but I'm not as moist as I was!"

Mike stood up for a second, his erection standing proud and thrusting upwards. "Mary you have a very sexy body, I'm amazed you're on your own." Mary had quite big hips, and a few layers of fat around her middle, and thighs, but Mike found her incredibly sensuous.

"Well its not that easy, Mike, when you get old and have grown up kids. Anyway I'm all yours today, so come here darling, with your giant cock, and fuck me like you've never fucked anybody before!"

Mike didn't need any more persuading. He lay down with Mary and kissed her, as he pushed his cock in to her. He had thought she might be dry, but she wasn't. She was hot and wet and he loved her soft body, as he kissed her deeply.

To Mike she wasn't old, just soft and sexy. He began to fuck her harder, and she moaned "Oh Mike you are so hard. I wish you could spend the night!" Mike had an idea that he might, but for now, wanted to see just how active an eighty something could be.

He fucked her hard, and fast, and thought that she might get tired, but Mary was writhing like an eighteen year old underneath him, and fucking him back. He was in heaven. Another minute or two and they were climaxing together, holding each other like some Greek wrestlers, and never wanting to let go.

"Oh Mike," said Mary, "I've never been so happy since my husband Bill was alive."

"Mary, that was the best fuck I've had in ages." said Mike, as he quickly dressed and headed for the door, "Leave it with me and we might get longer. I'll be back in ten minutes."

With that, Mike went back across to Linda. When he went into the house, she immediately asked him what he had been up to, and more particularly, "Mike, you smell like a whorehouse - what have you been doing!"

"Its a bit strange I know, "said Mike, " but Mary really wanted sex, and I felt sorry for her."

"Are you for real?" gasped Linda. "She's eighty three, for christ's sake, and you've fucked her."

"I didn't think you'd mind darling. We do have plenty sex with Anne and Phil, after all," Mike went on.

"Oh I suppose not," she said, calming down, "but I am a bit surprised Mike!"

"Well, you'd be surprised just how good she is in bed, darling, and I said I'd ask if you would mind me staying the night?" Mike spoke, pleadingly.

Linda could hardly believe this, but she knew what a sex drive Mike had, and, on reflection, it was quite a nice thing for an old lady. "Ok Mike," she said, "but I don't think I'll join you for this one."

Mike tried not to show it, but he was over the moon. The more he thought about Mary, the harder his cock got. The thought of her satin knickers against her soft white skin had Mike's cock twitching against his briefs.

Once he had freshened up a bit, Mike headed back across to Mary. She met him at the door, wearing a sexy bathrobe. He told her that he could stay, and that Linda was ok with it.

Mary was surprised, to say the least, but Mike explained that he and Mary had a fairly open relationship. She grinned with obvious relish, and dropped the bathrobe. She had changed into a white t-shirt, with no bra, and white cotton panties, which Mike could see had already a wet patch. He kissed her hard and grabbed her panties to feel the wetness.

"I knew you liked this Mike so I pissed myself a little for you," whispered Mary, sticking her tongue into his ear.

Mike dropped to his knees, and started licking her panties, putting his arms around her, and squeezing her ample buttocks. "Mmmh Mike you are a dirty man, but I love you. Put you're long tongue into my pussy and eat me!"

Mike pulled her down onto the rug, and took her wet panties, sucking the juice out of them with sheer delight. The familiar taste of urine, and Mary's precum, was like a drug. He licked and sucked as she forced his head into her and cried for him to fuck her.

Instead, Mike got on his knees and gave her his cock to take into her mouth. She sucked and wanked him, taking him deep into her throat. Mary looked up at him and gasped "Mike I want to suck you off but then you wont be able to fuck me."

"Don't worry Mary it won't take long for me to recover. You're so sexy I could fuck you all night."

"Mmmmh Mike," she said, and started to take him deeper down her throat. Mike could feel he was getting thicker inside her, and was trying to slow down, but Mary squeezed his cock with her throat, and gently squeezed his balls at the same time. He came immediately into her throat, and again into her mouth, as he was withdrawing. Mary was swallowing and begging for more.

Mike had never experienced that trick before, and wanted more of the same, but Mary had other ideas. "Mike, Darling," she whispered,"you know how you like my piss. Would you like me do it for you in the shower?"

"Mmmh yes, Mary, please do it on me."

They walked through to the shower room. There was a walk-in shower, and Mary had put a lilo in it. Mike lay down and Mary stood over him and started to pee a little. Mike sat up and held his mouth to her cunt. She started to pee properly, and Mike lay down again, allowing her to aim into his mouth. It was hot and salty, but Mike kept drinking it til she was finished, and sucked the last drips, as they dribbled out of her hairy cunt.

After they had both taken a shower, Mary led Mike back to bed, and lay down with her legs spread out. Neither had to speak. Mike stood over her and wanked a little, til his cock was bouncing above Mary. She could not resist taking it once more into her throat, but Mike only let her suck a little, since they both wanted a giant fuck. When he took his cock back from her lips, it was a good inch longer and fatter.

Mary pulled him by the cock into her hard cunt. He wondered how her body could be so soft, but her mound so hard. Whatever! He thrust his cock right into her, and kept it there as he savoured the feeling of her hot vagina. Then, like a steam train leaving the station, he began to drive it in and out, slowly at first, but then faster and harder, until he could really feel the hot walls of Mary's vagina against him.

Mike suddenly withdrew, and turned Mary over on to her knees. He smacked her a few times, then quickly licked around her arsehole. Mary trembled with delight as Mike then rammed her cunt once again. "Jesus Mary, you're so good, so good. I just love your cunt. Mhh, mhh, uhh, so fucking good."

Mary was gripping the headboard, and thrusting back against his cock. When he started to push his finger into her arsehole she moaned louder, but made no attempt to stop him. "Mmmmh Mary," he whispered, "do you want it this way?"

"Please," Mary moaned. He began to push his finger further in and grabbed some gel to help. He was still fucking Mary hard. She was going like an eighteen year old, as he pushed his middle finger deeper, and faster, into her arse.

"Have you done it that way before Mary?" said Mike.

"Yes Mike, its ok. My husband used to do it, and I love it" panted Mary.

"Ok Mary, but tell me if it gets painful for you." Mike said, taking his cock from her cunt and probing her hole gently. Mary pushed back on him, to get his cock into her. Mike felt the push, then a blissful release, as his cock went further in. He could feel the firm grip on his cock, while still sliding it further in.

Mary moaned in ecstasy, "Mike keep pushing - its so nice - I want your full cock in me." Mike did as he was told, and kept pushing until his cock could go no further.

"God, Mary, that's so beautiful!" He began to thrust harder now that Mary was happy. She responded, sucking his cock into her hole and releasing faster and faster, til they climaxed together forward on to the bed.

The two of them woke up together, a few hours later, in each other's arms, their movements already beginning to arouse each other. Mike looked at his watch, and saw that it was only 8 o'clock. He whispered, closely, into his new lover's ear, "Wow, Mary, we still have all night!"

They fucked again, supremely, and onwards, throughout the night.

In the morning Mary looked a bit sad. "What's up Mary," said Mike, "I thought you enjoyed our time?"

"That's just it Mike, I'm scared it'll just end now!"

"Don't be silly, Mary. I want you just as much as you want me. And if I can't make it sometimes, I know a couple of guys you could have fun with, as well!"

Mary thought for a moment. The idea was growing within her. "Oh really, honey, do I know them?"

"Yes you do," grinned Mike, "and one is very young!"

"You don't mean Adrian do you? He's just a child!"

"Mmh, an eighteen year old. But I know he would love you." whispered Mike. "Anyway, we'll make sure you're not on you're own."

To an eighty-three year old woman, the thought of being fucked by an eighteen year old man was more than Mary could take. She was already beginning to leak a bit of pee into her white cotton panties.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers