Mike Meets Arianna!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana noticed and facing me, began to lightly run her painted nails up and down my shaft. "Does Michael like what he sees?" she cooed.

"No, Michael loves what he sees! You are an incurable tease and flirt!" I answered.

"I resemble that remark." Ariana replied winking.

I hurried us out of the store. I was worried I was going to have some throbbing erection before we left. I loaded all the groceries into my car and Ariana followed me to my house. We carried everything inside and I started dinner preparation. "Have a seat on the couch." I called to her. "I'll bring us both a glass of wine while the shrimp thaws."

I poured the wine and carried it into the living room where Ariana was sitting on the end of the couch. As I moved to step around her, she knelt down, blocking my way. She reached up, took the glasses of wine and placed them on the coffee table. Then she reached up and began to unbuckle my belt.

I gently covered her hands with mine. "Ariana, you don't have to do this. Not right here, not right now."

"Michael Josephs! I want to do this, right here, right now! You may be the sweetest man I've ever met." Then she grinned at me as she pushed my hands away and continued to unbuckle my belt. "I have to see if you taste as sweet as you are!" She unzipped my fly and pulled my pants and underwear down past my knees.

My cock was already turgid and trembling. She wrapped one hand around it and cupped my balls in the palm of her other hand. She began to gently rub my cock all over her face while she was caressing my balls and tickling my perineum with the middle finger of that hand. She rubbed my cock everywhere, on her neck, on her cheeks, on her eyes, on her forehead. And every time she brought my cock past her mouth, she would kiss it and flick at it with the tip of her tongue.

No one had ever treated my cock this way; I had never had a woman practically worship my cock before she even began to give me a blow job. It was so exciting I thought I was going to have a premature ejaculation. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Ariana let go of me and stood up. "Oooooohhhhh." I groaned. "Please don't stop, please!"

Ariana giggled. "From 'you don't have to do this' to 'please don't stop' in just a couple of minutes." She began to seductively unbutton her blouse, slowly one button at a time. She pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt and threw it on the couch behind us. She was wearing a pine green and beige satin and lace bra that barely covered her nipples. I couldn't tell her breasts weren't real.

She was staring into my eyes as she reached behind her and unbuttoned, then unzipped her skirt. She let that fall to the ground, lifted it with the toe of one of her high heels, and then threw it on the couch on top of her blouse. She was wearing a six-strap garter belt that matched her bra, and NO panties. Her vagina looked lifelike as well.

She turned around so I could get a good look at her from behind. This beautiful Italian goddess had a magnificent ass; I reached out to caress it. She playfully slapped my hand away. "Not yet, bad boy! I'm going to suck you dry before I let you near this ass. I want you to be able to last when I let you inside me!"

Arianna knelt in front of me again. I was looking down on a beautiful woman in just her bra, garter belt, stockings and heels who was ready, no, not just ready, but eager to suck me off. Arianna immediately engulfed my cock in her lips. She was sucking and licking every inch of me as she bobbed up and down the length of my shaft. At the same time, she stuck the middle finger of her hand up my ass, searching for my prostate.

No one had ever sucked my dick like this. She had no inhibitions, was genuinely enthusiastic, and enjoyed every moment of having me in her mouth. She stared into my eyes the entire time. She was letting me know how much she enjoyed this. She was letting me know how much she wanted this. She was letting me know there was so much more to come in the near future.

It had been so long since I had sex with a woman, let alone an incredible sexual encounter like this, I came without warning. I erupted inside Arianna's talented mouth. "Ari, Ari, my beautiful, gorgeous, sexy Ari! Cum-cum-cum, oh Ari I'm cumming for you. Drink all my cum Ari, swallow every drop. Shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fucccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!"

My legs were trembling, my knees were shaking from the orgasm I was having. Ari guided me to the couch without letting me out of her mouth and pushed me down where I lay back against the couch. She continued to finger fuck my ass and massage my prostate while she eagerly swallowed every drop of my cum. She licked my slit dry and then crawled into my lap, cuddling me with her head against my chest. I was breathing so hard I was panting.

"Was that OK, Michael?" she asked innocently.

"Ari! That was insane. No woman has ever made me cum the way you just did. You could add up all the blowjobs I've ever had in my life, and they wouldn't equal the one you just gave me. Holy shit!"

She giggled and hugged me tighter. "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby. I want you to be happy being with me. I don't ever want you to second guess your decision to be with a girl like me. I'll satisfy you better than any woman you've ever made love to."

Without another word I picked Ari up and carried her to my bedroom. It had been well over a decade since anyone had made love in this bed; it was long overdue. Ari didn't say a word, just hugged me tighter and cooed softly in my ear. When I lay her down on the bed, she just looked at me and asked, "What position do you want me in baby?"

"Missionary!" I replied with no hesitation. "You're so beautiful, so sexy, so amazing. I want to be able to kiss you while we're making love; I want to be able to look in your eyes when we're cumming."

Ariana didn't say a word. She lay down on her back and spread her legs. I crawled up next to her, not between her legs. She looked at me quizzically. "I want to make love to you Arianna, not just fuck you. I want to explore your body; I want to make love to you the way neither of my wives would ever allow."

She rolled over towards me and draped one leg over me. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. My hands were caressing her back, ass, and legs. She moaned as she returned my kiss with the same fire. We took our time. We toured every inch of each other's bodies. I don't know how long our foreplay lasted, I do know I was rock hard again and aching for her. Arianna's skin felt like she was on fire.

"Michael, this is unbelievable, but I can't wait any longer. I have to have you inside me. I need to have you inside me."

She rolled onto her back again. I lay down between her legs and draped her legs over my shoulders, opening that beautiful ass to me. I began to lick and tongue her perineum and asshole, moistening it for when I took her.

"OH MICHAEL! You are so fucking hot; this feels so good. Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!"

I am one of those people who can curl my tongue and I began to penetrate her rosebud as deeply as I could. She was wriggling underneath me, pulling my face into her asshole. "Eat me, Michael, eat me. Eat my pussy, this pussy is all for you. Shit, shit, shit, shit. So good, so good, so good! Nnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I spit into her asshole and then kneeling up with her legs still draped over my shoulders, I aimed for the entrance to her love tunnel. I eased into her, and she writhed and moaned underneath me. Her ass was tighter than any pussy I had ever been in. Neither one of us said a word as I bottomed out inside her, my thighs pressed against her beautiful nylon-covered thighs and my balls bouncing off her ass cheeks.

I started out slowly as Arianna matched my rhythm. When I pulled out, Arianna pushed away. When I pumped in, she thrust up against me. I gradually began to pick up speed; fucking this beautiful woman in her sexy lingerie, stockings, and heels had me so turned on. Faster and faster, until we were rutting like two wild animals in heat.

"Fuck me, Michael, fuck this pussy. Love your cock, want your cock, give it to me. Give me all your cock, have to have your cock. Fuck me, Michael, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, FUCK ME!"

"Love Ari's hot pussy. Ari has the best pussy, give it to me. Give Michael all your pussy, want it all. Yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss!"

Suddenly Ari shuddered underneath me. "P-P-P-spot. Hitting my P-spot. Going to cum, have to cum, want to cum." And with that she collapsed back onto the bed, spasming in the throes of a major orgasm which seemed to go on and on and on.

I didn't let up and Ari started thrusting back against me. Her hands cupped my ass cheeks pulling me into her violently on every downward stroke. The feeling of this incredible woman beneath me who wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck her, who was enjoying fucking me as much as I was enjoying fucking her, was sending me close to the edge.

Arianna could sense I was close. "That's it, baby. Cum for momma. Cum for Arianna. Arianna wants all of Michael's cum inside her. Fill me up baby, give it to me, I want it, give me your cum!"

Her dirty talk took me over the edge. Neither of my wives had ever talked like this. Neither of them had ever indicated they enjoyed sex with me as much as Arianna was telling me now. Neither of them had ever indicated they wanted to fuck me the way Arianna was telling me now.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh, Ari. Fuck me baby, fuck me. Cum-cum-cumming for my beautiful Arianna! Love cumming inside you, yes baby, yes baby, yes. Uh-uh-uh-uh, yesssssssssss!" My orgasm was so intense, after all these years of not being with a woman, I started crying. Tears of joy were streaming down my cheeks and splashing onto her face.

She looked at me startled for a second and then I said, "These tears are for you, Ari. You make me so happy. Yes, yes, yes, cum, cum, cumming so hard for my Arianna." Arianna started crying too, sobbing uncontrollably beneath me. Our orgasms finally subsided, and we fell into each other's arms, licking the tears from each other's faces.

"MICHAEL! That was insane. No other man has ever made love to Arianna that way. The other guys just wanted to fuck me. You made love to ME; you made love to Ari!"

"Oh baby, I could say the exact same thing to you. No woman has ever made love to me that way. No woman has ever made me feel the way you just did!"

We just lay there snuggling, not saying anything, holding one another, enjoying being with one another. Finally, I moved to get up. Arianna reached out and grabbed me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I am going to make dinner for my best girl, just like I promised."

"Baby, you don't have to do that."

"I know I don't have to do it. I want to do it. I'm going to get cleaned up first, then the bathroom is all yours. It only takes about five minutes to make dinner, don't be late!" I kissed her again before I got up.

Four minutes later, Arianna walked into the kitchen still wearing only her bra, garter belt, stockings and heels. I couldn't say anything, I was cooking naked! Dinner was awesome, it's a really easy dish to make. We ate, drank wine, and ate some more!

We were really full and decided to watch a movie while snuggling on the couch together. Arianna wanted to watch 'Pretty Woman.' "A chick flick it will be!" I said while getting it started. I got wine for both of us, and we lay in each other's arms while watching.

"Michael?" Arianna said.

"Yes, my pretty woman?" I answered.

"All the other men in my life made me feel like the Julia Roberts character at the beginning of the movie. You make me feel like Richard Gere made Julia feel at the end of the movie." And she kissed me, slowly, lovingly, tenderly.

We went back to bed and fell fast asleep in each other's arms. We woke up early the next morning and made love again. I made coffee and a continental breakfast for us; I put on a robe this time. Arianna came out dressed in the outfit she had worn to the bookstore yesterday.

At my encouragement, Arianna gradually began to move some of her belongings into my house. I was ecstatic to say the least. Two weeks later, she came home in tears.

I hugged her to me. "Baby, what's wrong? Whatever it is, we can work it out together."

"No, Michael, we can't." she sobbed.

I didn't know what to say so I just held her. "They offered me a huge promotion at work. I'm going to be an Area Manager instead of just a team lead. My salary will almost double, and the benefits are crazy good compared to what I'm getting now. I'll get access to management level insurance programs, stock options, and quarterly bonuses." She burst into tears again.

"Baby, that's fantastic. But I don't understand. Why are you crying?"

"Bec-becau-because it's on the other side of the country!" she wailed.

"Look at me." She did. "You're almost twenty years younger than me. I'm already set for life. This is a golden opportunity you can't pass up. Who knows how long we would have been together? You have to pursue this opportunity for you!"

She sighed. "I knew you would say that. And you're right, of course. It's just that your unselfishness makes this so much harder." She started crying again, this time more gently and it seemed, more sadly. I just held Arianna to me. There was nothing I could say.

She was gone in less than a week. Her company needed her there right away. They even paid the penalty for her broken lease and her moving expenses. She was busy packing; she had an entire apartment's worth of things to pack up in just a few days. We never got another chance to get together.

At first, I was broken-hearted but Arianna had shown me that not only would I be willing to be with a crossdresser, but I could do so enthusiastically. I've become somewhat of a regular at the club where I first met Arianna. I've met some amazing gurls and had both some wonderful short and longer-term relationships. But there's still only one Arianna; sad to say I don't think there will ever be another.

12