Mike the Bear

Story Info
Matt’s adventures continue with a visit to a Big Bear.
1.9k words
4.68
6.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly true but happened several years ago.

I was sitting at my desk in my office in the late afternoon feeling overworked and a bit bored. I worked in a small law firm and was in my early 30s. Just paying my dues and getting some experience to go off on my own. Out of curiosity, I pulled out my phone and opened an app i had recently started browsing. As a bisexual male, I was not publicly out, but had been with a few guys here and there over the last few years. I am six feet tall, and a muscular 195 pounds with shaggy brown hair and a beard, good looking but not getting work as a model any time soon.

In the app, I started browsing by location. Who was close to me? One posting really caught my eye. It was a big white bear in his 50s. He was huge everywhere, just my type! His picture showed a bald man with a beard, sitting naked with a substantial cock laying on his huge belly! His bio listed him as top, 5'11" and >250 pounds with a "large" cock.

I sent over a quick message introducing myself, unlocking a few R rated pics of myself, and asking if he was around this afternoon. He responded almost immediately! After a short chat, I learned he lived in the apartment building up the block. Since we seemed to be vibeing really well over text, he invited me by on my way home from work.

When I got to his building, I rang the buzzer and was let up. One of Mike's neighbors was in the elevator and eyed me suspiciously when I rode up with her, but I was horny and didn't really care what this old lady thought. We got off together and I continued a few doors past her and knocked. Mike opened and let me in. I was immediately stunned by how handsome the very large bear of a man in front of me was. We shook hands as he closed the door behind me. He placed his right hand on my lower back and I just reacted by leaning in, and his left hand ended up on my other hip as he pulled me closer. I didn't fight it at all, I accepted his embrace, wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss his soft lips.

Our short beards bristled each other, but the kiss was soft at first. We both gradually parted our lips and soon we were passionately kissing just inside his front door. He reached down and grabbed my perky ass and squeezed. I loved it. The kissing was so hot and I couldn't wait for more. After a few minutes we came up for air and Mike politely asked if I would like to continue in his room? I said, "lead the way!"

Down a short hallway, through the living room, I was lead into a very nice modern high rise apartment. Mike said to me, "why don't you take some of those clothes off and join me on the bed?" He was only wearing a loose pair of shorts and tshirt. I unbuttoned my shirt and pants and let them fall to the floor. Wearing just a cute pair of orange briefs that clearly showed my excitement I walked over to the bed and kissed him again as he sat on the edge of the bed.

As I was kissing Mike he ran his hands over my chest and played with my nipples. They were instantly excited and Mike continued his hands down my torso until he reached my waistband and slid the last bit of clothes i was wearing off my body leaving me completely naked in front of this gorgeous huge bear. I stopped kissing him and pulled his shirt up and off as he pulled me in closer. Some more kissing and Mike was directing me down to my knees in front of him.

From my knees, I reached up and grabbed the waste band of Mike's shorts and slide them down his legs to the floor. As the waste band passed his semi-hard cock, it bounced up just a bit revealing a very large thick circumcised penis completely proportional to the large man in front of me. I reached up and gently grabbed his penis, stroking it and inspecting it before leaning in for a quick tongue lick, and another. Then I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock feeling my mouth stretched and began slowly bobbing my head up and down. Above me, Mike moaned with pleasure and told me how nice my mouth felt. Very quickly Mike was erect with 8 inches of the biggest cock i have ever seen in front of me.

Mike laid back on the bed with his head on the pillow and I joined him. I was so horny and excited, I crawled right up his body with my hard cock against his and laying on his huge belly we made out some more before I returned between his legs to worship his cock. This time, I started by licking it all over the licking his balls. Next i took each testicle in my mouth sucking and lick before turning back to his huge cock. I slowly started to bob up and down with my mouth stretching to the limits. I had taken other cocks to the base before, but nothing this big.

After a minute or two though I realized I could probably do it as long as I didn't gag. At this point Mike had his hands on my head, helping me take more and more. I made the decision to go for it and try to take all 8 inches. On my first attempt, I choked just a little. Mike asked if I was okay, I nodded and said I'd like to try and again. Mike just smiled and pulled my head back to his cock. On my next try, I felt the tip of his penis brush against my tonsils and I swallowed, I could feel the head of his cock in my throat and my lips were flush against his pubic hair. Mike groaned in delight and started thrusting in and out of my throat. After about 30 seconds, I came up for air before going back down for more. After a second deep throat, I looked up at Mike and asked if he wanted to fuck my tight ass? He replied, "Off course, lets get you ready!"

I swung my body around, in position to 69 and continued to suck Mike's cock and enjoy his gigantic body! Mike very briefly sucked on my cock before turning his attention to my tight hole. His large tongue started rimming me and I immediately was in extasy. It felt so good with his tongue on my hole and his beard between my cheeks. he got me nice and wet before he started tongue fucking me. I moaned but the sound was muffled by his cock in my mouth. Mike then shifted me slightly to pull my hard cock back into his mouth as he slipped his index finger inside of me. I was in ecstasy! My senses overwhelmed. He was getting me nice and loose for him. It wasn't long before i was begging for more. I said, "please fuck me! Oh Mike, I need more! Please fuck me! Make me cum with your big bear cock!"

Mike replied directing me, "Get up and lay on your back with your butt at the edge of the bed and I'll give you this fat bear cock!"

I did as instructed, while Mike rolled off the bed and stood up. He grabbed the lube off the side table and stood between my legs. Mike squirted out some in his hand and first coated my hole really well and then his cock. He asked me to spread my ass a little for him to get lined up. I did as asked while looking at this big fat beast of a man standing over me and realizing this is the sexiest i have felt in my life. I was so turned on and nearly axious in anticipation for what was about to happen.

Mike grabbed me by the legs and slid me a few inches closer then lined his big cock right against my hole. I felt resistance at first and then the initial pain as his head forced its way in. He was huge! I cried out and made him pull out, it was too much. I said, "I just need a second." Mike, experienced with his equipment and tight asses understood. About 10 seconds later "Ok try again, please!" I begged.

This time he pushed the head in and while it still hurt a little, it was bearable. Mike stayed still for a minute or two and touched my stomach and legs and ass with his hands making me feel sexy while i got used to his size. He slowly started stroking my ass with his cock sliding further in each time. He took his time to open me up so it would be pleasurable. After a few minutes of slow and progressively deeper strokes I was in heaven and he had me balls deep.

Mike said, "Oh Matt, you feel so good, you're so tight and sexy! Are you ready for the real fucking?"

"Yes sir! Please kiss me and fuck me good!"

Mike leaned down while I wrapped my legs around his back and arms around his neck. We made out passionately while he started pumping in me harder. His big belly rubbing on my hard cock while his massive meat stick pumped in and out of me. I was in bliss.

Mike grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders to fuck me deeper and harder. He stoked my cock while doing so until i was moaning like his whore. Without missing a stroke, he leaned in with my legs on his shoulders and kissed me more. We must have been going for 15 minutes, Mike was a beast and I was getting real close to cumming. I told Mike "I'm so close!" He replied, "Hold on one second, I know what to do!"

Mike shifted slightly and tilted me back just a little further slightly changing his angle. I could feel his massive cock hitting my insides differently and it was fireworks. I cried out, "Oh my god! that's it!! Just like that, it feels amaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

I couldn't finish my sentence, my mind turned to mush as i had an amazing orgasm with his cock pumping in and out of me. My cock spurted out all over my stomach and chest as my ass clenched down on the monster cock causing me such pleasure. Mike leaned over and kissed me, the asked if I was ready for his load? I cried out, still orgasming, "Yes! Gove it to me!"

With that, Mike groaned out the roar of a bear and his big cock began to coat my insides with his cum. His cock pulsed as it released and he held it deep. As it stopped, Mike leaned over and kissed me again, softer and deeper as he pumped in and out a few more times before sliding out of me.

Spent, Mike grabbed a towel next to the bed and cleaned himself off then me before collapsing back on the bed. I curled up next to his huge body and tried to wrap my arms around him and kiss him some more.

A short while later, Mike led me to the shower where he helped me clean up and get dressed to head home after promising to make this a more regular thing. I was enamored with him so I eagerly agreed.