All Comments on 'Mike the Mechanic'

by TwistedSocks

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwistedSocksTwistedSocksover 1 year agoAuthor

This is my first submission. Please feel free to leave a comment. Thank You, T.S.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Really good for a first submission! Keep it up

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

First time story? Better than most!

It's three F's for you from me, T.S. .... F/avorite Story, F/ollow Author, F/ive.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome—well told, vividly described and a mischievous twist. Loved reading it, man. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was amazing! Love the hairy bodies!!! Keep the stories cuming!!

JonnyBtmJonnyBtmover 1 year ago

Fantastic first effort!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a fine job. The mechanic reminds me of a mechanic I know that has sampled many pussies and has a fine ass to boot. He has bred several gals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike is one VERY sexy man -- incredibly blessed with a muscular hairy chest and abs, and a cock worth sucking. I hope Mike will return the favor and fuck his young assistant. They should try sucking each other off as well -- and maybe trying getting together more often. Hoe lucky that they found each other and enjoy looking so lovingly at each other's bodies. Pease write more!

SpiremanSpiremanover 1 year ago

Great story, well written and I can’t wait to see where this goes.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

So Mike is a verse?

TwistedSocksTwistedSocksover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the amazing feedback, it means a great deal to me. This story had been lurking on my hard drive since 2019. I had planned to continue it then, but like many things over the past couple of years, I neglected it. Just picked it back up last month and started adding to the story, while refining and connecting this one to future chapters/parts. I currently have six more in various stages of draft, currently planning to post monthly as I flesh them out and extend the story. I’m enjoying the process and Mike will most definitely be back. Again, Thank You for the support. T.S.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot!! Loved it. Great sex. Look forward to another chapter.

cumlappercumlapperover 1 year ago

Good story line. Well written and the men are hot. Can't wait for the next chapter.

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPits4 months ago

Amazing for a first effort. You strike a nice balance of building tension and keeping the pace moving. Not full of unneeded details, just a good hot flow. I wish you included a little more on the hot, sweaty, manly aromas. A bit of “aroma therapy” can be VERY stimulating.

I love it when the muscular, hairy guys want to bottom. I loved that people took a look at me and my partner and just knew who was bottom. They couldn’t have been more wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedSocks@TwistedSocks
A nerdy gay bear exploring sexuality and creativity through writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unbound Series Info