Mike's Exploration Pt. 01

Story Info
Watching porn, Mike begins to fantasize about his friend.
1k words
4.38
13.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This first chapter is about the sexual awakening of Mike. It is a slow build.

This is also my first time ever writing, so please be gentle! If any editors are reading this, and you want to help out with editing future chapters, please reach out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude! You promised!" I yell at my best friend, Kyle, on the other end of the phone. "We were supposed to go out tonight for my 21st birthday!"

"I'm so sorry Mikey. Work needs me to stay late again tonight. Someone called out sick," he says into the phone sighing. "I'm really sorry. I promise. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Whatever you want to do."

"Man! I was looking forward to celebrating my first night being 21 with you. But I understand," I say as I get ready to hang up the phone. "I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you later Mikey." We hang up the call. I sigh, putting the phone back into my pocket. I get out of my car as I'd been sitting in the dorm parking lot, waiting for Kyle to tell me he was done with work for the night. I trudge upstairs, stripping as I throw myself onto my bed. Fuck I'm horny, I say to myself. Guess I have nothing better to do than edge all night and wank one out. I get out my laptop, headphones, lube and toys, making sure my door is locked so my roommate won't barge in on me. I grab my phone back out of my pocket and shoot him a text telling him I need the room for a bit. We had an agreement of no questions asked if we ever texted this to one another.

I pull up a porno flick I downloaded the other week and start to stroke my cock. I think I have a pretty good-looking dick. None of the girls have ever complained. When I'm fully hard, I'm easily 8.5" and 5" girth last time I measured.

As the porn starts playing, I grab the lube and keep stroking my cock. The video is pretty hot, with two guys and one chick. One of them is going down on the other, and the other guy is eating out the girl's pussy. She's moaning loudly as she grabs his head, telling him to go deeper. "Oh fuckkkkk. Yeah. Eat my pussy. Get me nice and wet for your cocks," she screams. The second guy who's been sucking the first guy's dick starts to go deeper, and slowly playing with his hole. I start to mimic the action, slowly sliding a finger across my entrance.

Ass play is something that I started to get into with my last girlfriend. She was a bit kinky and begged me to let her play with my hole as she gave me head. I was skeptical at first, but...fuck. It felt so good. I begged her to use two fingers, and when she found my prostate. I lost it immediately. She kept playing with me after I came in her mouth, and I stayed hard. I then fucked her twice, cumming enough to fill up a shot glass, I swear to God. I was so turned on. Ever since that night, every time I jack off, I use a prostate massager I found off a recommendation on Reddit.

I continue watching the porno as one of the guys starts to fuck the chick from behind as he is getting fucked from behind by the 2nd guy. The guy in the middle (the one fucking the chick) starts to move back and forth, getting double stimulation. His cock being swallowed by a tight hole, and his own hole being pounded. Fuck, he looks like Kyle I say to myself. I start jerking off faster, moving the prostate massager in and out even harder than I was already going. Right before I'm about to cum, I stop. I really want this to last.

I keep the prostate massager vibrating in my hole, wincing every few seconds as it milks me. My cock is literally throbbing and the head of it is bright red. I am so close...right on the edge of blowing my load all over myself.

I skip ahead in the video a bit, remembering the guys eventually start just fucking one another, and the girl is sitting on the bed, watching, playing with herself. "Mmmmm...Kyle," I moan loudly. What the fuck was that! I pause the video, in disbelief with myself. That little inner voice inside me, the one that is super horny and doesn't care about anything other than getting off, starts to think about Kyle standing there, in front of me. Telling me "Mikey...I've been waiting for this for years. Please. Fuck me." I groan out loud. A few seconds later, the prostate massager was working its magic, and I start to pulse violently as I started to shoot a load all over myself. I cum so hard that I hit myself in my face. "FUCKKKKKKK," I groan. I'm panting now.

What the fuck was that? I say to myself as I look down at my cum-filled chest. My horny inner self laughs. "Now THAT is what I call a cum shot. Like the pros!" I groaned again. Why am I thinking about my best friend...that I've known for 15 years asking me to fuck him? I run my hand through my dirty-blonde hair. I notice that my cock is still hard. Throbbing again. I throw myself back on the bed. My mind racing. Am I hot for Kyle? I mean...shit. I never thought of him that way before. But...now that I think about it, he is really good looking. Just short of 6 feet tall. Black hair that he wears in a messy style. I've seen him shirtless and naked on several occasions over the years. We sometimes work out at the gym together and will end up changing together or hitting the sauna. And Gawd...his dick. I've never seen him hard, but even soft, he's got to be at least 6".

"See? You're hot for him. Your cock hasn't gone down since you shot that huge load all over yourself," my inner horny demon says. "I'm not gay!" I shout to no one. Trying to convince myself.