Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok...I dare you to do one of those dances I heard your friends talking about at the party today."

"So, you're spying on me now?"

"I was not spying! They were all opening talking about how great you are and that you should become a professional and stuff like that...and since I haven't had time over the last couple of years to see any of the dance stuff you're involved in, I was curious."

"Ok -- let me get some music going," Dany said with a sly look in her eye. She seemed happy with the request.

She connected her phone to the sound system and added, "And since you gave me that compliment, I'm going to do this the way it was intended."

Slow melodic music played. It was clearly a lead-in intro to the song she was going to dance to as it built up.

Dany stood in front of him while he sat on the couch.

She pushed her shorts down and pulled her shirt off. She threw them on the chair next to her and started her dance routine, wearing only her tiny white bikini.

The music kicked in and switched to an up-tempo beat as she started to execute a perfectly choreographed routine. He was uncomfortable because what he saw were some of the sexiest moves he had ever seen.

Her hips swayed, and her movements were sexy like a stripper but more complex, polished, and professional.

At one point, she turned around and moved her ass like a girl in a music video.

Mike stared in shock. He shouldn't have been as surprised as he was. She was a cheerleader and was on the dance team at her school. He had just never connected the dots until now.

She was stunning and exciting as her well-muscled legs and torso moved with cat-like grace.

Her body contorted as she spun and flipped her leg over her head and landed on the ground doing the splits with ease. He remembered that she was in gymnastics until her early teens. Did she still do that stuff on her cheer squad or dance team? It definitely looked like she did.

Her attitude changed as she danced. Instead of her usual innocent schoolgirl looks, she was giving him sex kitten looks as she showed off her incredible body. Her boobs undulated as she popped and moved to the rhythm, spinning and rolling with precision.

When she turned and bent over, he saw her perfect bikini-covered mound nestled under her plump butt, framed by her beautifully sculpted legs. Mike had to cross his legs to hide the erection that was involuntarily forming in his shorts.

When it was over, she rested with her hands on her hips. "What did you think?"

He said, "Geezus fucking...I don't know what! I don't even know what to say, Dany. That was honestly absolutely amazing. You are amazing!"

"Really!?" she said with a hopeful look.

"I swear to God, I had no idea how talented you are, Dany. You know I don't just blow smoke...that was next level. Like, you could be a professional dancer...or maybe you already are?"

"Awwww...thanks, Mike!" she said, glowing.

She sat back down, still in her bikini, and sipped from her drink. "Now it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Tell me a secret that I don't know about you."

"My favorite color is...blue."

"Mike!! It has to be something GOOD! Are you playing or not?"

Mike thought about mailing his answer in but realized he had an easy one that she would have no problem accepting as 'good enough,' and she would find out sooner or later.

"This is going to sound crazy, but..."--He paused for effect--"...I'm adopted."

Dany rolled her eyes and laughed. "Haha -- I think I would know about that."

"I'm serious. Erica told me she was sworn to secrecy, and it's only Mom and her that know the truth. When they tried to have a baby, they found out that Dad was having infertility issues, and they had to go for adoption. Then a year and a half later, they had a surprise, and that was you."

"If that's true, why keep it a secret?"

"Wouldn't you? A lot of kids probably feel like they don't belong when they find out."

"I guess I have heard of that...some people keep it a secret," she said.

"Knowing our parents, it's exactly what they would have done."

"Have you asked Mom about it?"

"Not yet...but I intend to when the time is right."

"So...you're adopted...that seems so crazy. It's taking a minute to let that sink in."

"Take your time."

Danielle was lost in thought until she said, "You know...as I think about it...it does make sense. You do look like you could be from another family. I mean, Erica, me, and Mom all look pretty different, but you can see the resemblance. You don't look like any of us, including Dad."

"Did I satisfy your criteria for this game?"

"Yes!" she said, smiling lightheartedly.

Thinking to himself, Mike realized she seemed to take that news really well. Was that a look of excitement on her face?

He said, "Ok -- now it's your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok. Since you made me talk about how you look, I'm returning the favor. How do you think I looked today in my swimsuit?" He asked, smiling insolently.

She thought for a minute but looked hesitant.

"Are you being arrogant right now? You know you're a gym freak, right?"

"That's immaterial...and you didn't answer the question."

"You just want to hear me say it so you can boost your ego."

"So what? Can you blame me if I want to be complimented by a beautiful girl?"

Rolling her eyes, Dany said emphatically, "Ok...fine."

Mike waited expectantly.

"You looked...hot. Ok? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Umm, yeah...I did!" Mike smiled, his eyes bright.

"But you know what my favorite part of your body is?" Dany added.

Mike perked up, curious. "What?"

"Your big heart." Her eyes were soft and kind, completely disarming Mike.

"Ohhh. That was...sweet. But nobody has a bigger heart than you, Dany. But...thanks!" Mike blushed, his arrogant moment deflated by his little sister's kind words.

"Well," Mike said as he stood up, "we should get some sleep."

Dany stepped towards him, "One more round...then we're done!"

"Fine...but this has to be the last one...."

"Ok, then, since this is the last one...the other person picks whether it's a truth or a dare."

"I guess...I didn't know that was a thing."

"Well, it's a 'thing' now."

"Fine."

She said, "Since it's your turn, it's going to be a dare." Dany's bright blue eyes were filled with excitement.

Rolling his eyes, he said, "Ok...what are you going to make me do...." Mike sat crossing his arms with a dubious look on his face.

"I dare you..." -- Dany looked around as though she were thinking -- "to kiss me." She added, "And it has to be on the lips."

"Dany! I don't think that's a good idea...."

"Are you chickening out!?"

"No, I just...."

"I won't bite, I swear," she said with a sweet, innocent voice.

"Ok...I'll do it...but then we're done for the night."

Mike stood up and took a couple of steps over to where Dany stood.

He said, "This is awkward...how should I do this?"

Dany moved towards him, her face inches from his; looking up, she reached and pulled Mike to her. "Like this."

He was not expecting her to take the initiative. His plan was to plant a quick kiss on her lips and be done. Instead, he felt Dany's soft, full lips tenderly envelop his.

He was not prepared for the feel of his sister's lips and the passion she was able to convey. Mike had always thought of his little sister as innocent and inexperienced, but the intensity of her kiss, and the way she devoured him, sent jolts of pleasure through his body. It reminded him of the way she had danced. It wasn't just dancing but an innate display of sexuality and seduction that he was unprepared for.

Mike felt intoxicated as his brain shut down, and his arousal grew in response to his sister's passion. Dany's tongue played in his mouth expertly. She bit his lip and pulled his hair, controlling his position.

Mike's hands gravitated toward Dany's bikini-clad butt. He squeezed her big sexy cheeks, reveling in the feel of her soft skin.

Her mouth felt incredibly sexy, like she was making love to him while she sucked and flicked her tongue. She tasted unbelievably sweet, and he found no defense for her intimate assault. Caught up in the moment, he responded with intensity as he continued making out with his baby sister.

He felt her hand move inside the elastic band of his shorts and slide into his underwear. He was too overcome to notice until Dany's incredibly soft hand explored his hard dick.

She squeezed and rubbed it gently while she kissed him tenderly.

He knew he should stop, not only because this was his sister but because he was already in a committed relationship.

She looked into Mike's eyes, breathing heavily. He had never seen that look on her face--a look of pure lust.

She focused her attention on stroking his cock. Moving her other hand into his shorts, he felt her cup and fondle his balls while she stroked his rigid dick.

His shorts and underwear suddenly slid down as Dany tugged on them.

As soon as his member was fully exposed, he felt Dany gently guide him a half step backward, where he smoothly fell onto the couch, leaning back.

He felt like he was a step behind her as he stared in shock; Dany looked up at him with desire in her lust-filled eyes as she held his impossibly hard dick in her hands.

He mustered all the willpower he had left as he said, "Dany...I don't think this--"

"Ohhhhh fuck," he mumbled as she immediately took his big throbbing dick into her hot mouth.

Mike's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she pleasured him. Her hand and mouth worked together expertly as his little sister gave him a blowjob; he knew he wasn't going to last long, feeling her warm lips stroke his cock.

She released his member, giving him a chance to gain some awareness. He looked down, and he felt his heart skip a beat as she looked him in the eyes, her schoolgirl face juxtaposed against his saliva-covered cock.

She looked intently at it from her position on her knees, stroking it, "You're so fucking sexy, Mike...."

His mouth opened in a gasp as he watched her move her little mouth under his balls and begin to lick and suck them.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Mike breathed as he watched his little sister stimulate his sensitive balls while she stroked his cock.

As much as Mike wanted to halt what his sister was doing, he was too far gone. Now his balls needed relief. He had been too stimulated as she unleashed his primal desire for her -- he knew he couldn't stop at this point.

Mike eased back, putting his arms out on the back of the couch, leaning his head back as he felt Danielle's soft mouth continue to stroke him while he listened to the slurping sounds she made sucking his dick. He couldn't believe his little sister was giving him head on their couch, a couch they had sat on together a thousand times.

He moved his hands into Dany's soft blonde hair, enjoying the way she moved as she stroked him. Mike felt his balls reach their boiling point. "Ohhh shit...Dany...I'm going to cum."

He wasn't sure how she would react. Dany moved with urgency as she brought him over the edge.

"Ohhhh fuck...," Mike groaned as his testicles exploded, sending piping hot sperm into Dany's mouth and down her throat as she swallowed each blast of his creamy jism.

He continued grunting as his dick pulsed, pushing more seed into her sexy mouth. Mike stared in shock as his little sister swallowed his massive load without missing a drop.

When at last, his orgasm subsided, Dany squeezed his dick, milking the last squirts of his cum into her mouth. Satisfied, she released his cock and looked up at him, her beautiful blue eyes shining brightly.

"How was that?" she said earnestly.

"Oh My God...that was...amazing."

"I'm so glad," said Dany, smiling sweetly.

Still kneeling, she gave his cock a cute kiss before reaching down and pulling his underwear and shorts up.

Although she looked so young and innocent, he realized his sister had another side to her altogether that had been hidden.

Standing up, she said, "Do you want to snuggle?"

Although he only said, "Sure," there was nothing more he wanted in the world at that moment.

Plopping down next to Mike, Dany leaned in and snuggled up to him. She had somehow gotten the remote in her hand amidst all her movements and switched the TV on.

"Is there anything you want to watch?"

Mike had cum so hard, and he felt so relaxed and comforted with Dany close to him. He put his arms around her and pulled her in tight as they lay on the couch together. Her soft blonde hair tickled his face as he smelled her sweet fragrance.

He was reminded of how good it felt to be pressed up against her when they were younger.

He whispered, "I missed this...."

"Me too."

She pulled his arms tighter around her. Mike felt blissful.

Dany felt her big heart blossom feeling Mike snuggled up so close.

Completely spent, Mike drifted off to sleep, thinking about how his day had taken a complete turn and how warm and comforted he felt with his lovely sister in his arms.

* * * * * * *

When Mike woke up, he was on the couch in the living room. He didn't even remember passing out. Sure he drank, but was he really that tired? Or was it the incredible orgasm he had as he came in his little sister's mouth?

Still in shock, he thought about how his sweet little sister had transformed into a sexual creature right before his eyes. Was it even real what happened between Dany and him? It felt like a dream.

He sat up, wiping the sleep out of his eyes. The smell of food cooking emanated from the kitchen nearby. He was hungry.

Standing up, Mike walked into the kitchen. Dany greeted him, beaming.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" She had showered and was fresh, wearing a cute pleated miniskirt with a sunflower pattern and a white camisole with spaghetti straps. Her top accentuated her large breasts and was quite revealing. It was clear she had no bra on under the thin material. The camisole was also quite short, revealing a good amount of her midriff up to her belly button. Mike had never seen his sister wear such revealing and sexy clothes.

"Uhh -- good morning, You look...nice."

"Oh, thanks!"

"Do I have time to grab a shower before breakfast is done?"

"Sure, but you better hurry," she said, smiling, "you don't want this food I slaved over to get cold!"

Mike bolted up the stairs, into his room, and jumped in the shower. As he showered, he realized it was challenging not to jerk off. His dick was rock hard -- he couldn't get Dany out of his mind. She looked so cute and sexy as she made him breakfast that morning in her revealing outfit. Then there was last night. How she moved her body -- not just when she danced but also how she pleasured him on the couch -- was incredible. She was so sensual and primal -- how had she hidden these parts of herself?

When Mike came down the large, open staircase and entered the kitchen area, Dany was seated and waiting for him; her arms rested on the table, one folded on top of the other. She sat at the small table that served as a place to hang out in the kitchen when not using the formal dining room.

Mike was hungry. He sat down and dug right in.

Picking at her food with the fork she held in her well-manicured hand, Dany said, "Looks like you worked up quite an appetite...I hope it's good?"

Looking up between bites, Mike said, "So good...Thank you, Dany; you didn't need to do this."

"It's the least I could do after everything you did to help me with that party."

"You're totally welcome...it was fun."

"So...what was your favorite part?" She looked coy as she made eye contact.

Mike stopped eating. "I think you can guess." He felt like he might be blushing.

She looked down at her food again. "So...did you like...what happened?"

"What do you think!?" He tried to contain his smile but failed.

Dany looked a little shy, "Well, I wasn't sure how you might feel about it after the fact." She looked at him with sincerity. "I went a little overboard, I think..., and I'm sorry if it was too much...I did it knowing you have a girlfriend."

Reaching across the table, Mike grabbed Dany's soft hand. "Dany, you have nothing to be sorry for. We had a lot to drink...and sometimes these things happen...and I'd be lying if I didn't say I liked it."

"You did?" she squeezed his hand, and her eyes brightened.

"Uh, couldn't you tell?"

"I mean, yeah, but...I shouldn't have done that...put you in that position knowing you have a girlfriend." She paused as if considering whether to say more or not. "There's a lot going on with me that I've been holding in and nobody knows about...and it's been hard."

There was a look of pain in Danielle's eyes that he had only seen during the first weeks after their father's death. She always bounced back, and Mike relied on her for emotional support -- not the other way around. This was so backward. Mike was the one that had emotional and psychological issues, and Dany was the one who talked him through them. If he could help her even in the slightest, he was going to do it or die trying.

Mike leaned in, Adding his free hand to hers, connecting across the table. "You've always been there for me. I'm going to help you through whatever is going on. I promise."

"I don't know if you'll be able to...but I appreciate your willingness to help."

"Well, if any of it has to do with what I feel about last night, you should know I don't regret it. Yes, I do feel guilty because my girlfriend can't know what I did -- and I'm not the cheating type -- but I think there are special exceptions under unusual circumstances."

"Yeah...that is related...and I appreciate you saying that."

"Tell you what. We're going to hang out today -- I mean, it is your birthday week! When and if you are ready, you can share whatever has been going on with you."

"Thank you...I really appreciate it."

They finished eating and cleaned up.

"So, what do you want to do? We need to celebrate your birthday. We can do anything."

Dany's brow furrowed as she contemplated her options.

"You know how we used to go on hikes and picnics when Dad was around? Do you think we could do something like that?"

"Done," said Mike, realizing he knew the perfect place, "We're going to need to pack up and head out pretty soon as it's a way out...but totally worth it."

Mike gathered supplies while Dany made them sandwiches, snacks, and drinks for their trip. They headed out with plenty of time to arrive at their destination before noon.

* * * * * * * The Hike

They rolled up into a remote area of the state park. Hills surrounded them off in the distance, rife with massive trees that swayed in the breeze. It was a perfect summer day. Not too hot. Not too cool.

"It's a ways away on foot," Mike said as he led the way onto the trail system.

"How far are we walking?"

"It's pretty far but completely worth the wait...be prepared to climb a little though."

Passing through narrow trails, they had long since stepped off anything that resembled a main thoroughfare for hikers. Tall trees encroached upon the small dirt path as they ascended slowly toward the majestic bluffs in the distance.

When the incline became steep, Mike took a turn directly off the path and into the woods.

"Uhh, Mike, are you sure you know where we're going? You said it was far, but you didn't say anything about it being in the middle of nowhere...."

"Just chill...do you trust me?"

"Yeah...I do."

"Ok, give me your hand." Mike had taken a few steps up some rocks that required more than just walking to get up.

Dany took his hand as he pulled her up to the ledge he stood on. They were silent for the next few minutes as they carefully climbed until they reached the top of the rock formation they had been loosely climbing up.