Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered a clearing so beautiful Dany gasped. The half-acre area was covered in soft grass sprinkled with patches of moss and dotted with colorful flowers. The outer edge of the meadow crept up to a small creek that flowed from a waterfall in the distance. Majestic rock bluffs seemed to frame the picturesque view just below the clear blue sky.

"Mike...this is...amazing!" Dany walked forward with her arms outstretched, spinning in circles, causing her pleated miniskirt to splay outward, revealing a flash of pink where her panties covered her mound and curvaceous butt.

Dany could be so cute sometimes, and seeing her in revealing clothes showed him how gorgeous her body truly was. Mike's cock responded involuntarily to her beauty.

They walked to the center of the glade and unpacked everything they had hauled. Mike spread a large checkered blanket on the ground, and Dany unpacked their food. It was an extravagant spread, including two bottles of wine, a charcuterie board filled with meats and cheeses, and the main meal that included sandwiches and other snacks.

"Geezus Dany -- did you pack the entire kitchen!?" Mike said, smiling.

"I know how you eat...so stop pretending you don't like what I made!" Dany teased as she poked Mike in the ribs.

Having set everything up perfectly, they sat on the blanket facing each other. Mike poured from the first bottle of wine, filling their glasses.

He smiled with kindness. "Cheers to the birthday girl on her eighteenth birthday. May you get everything you want!"

Dany clinked her glass with a sly look on her face. "I hope so!"

They drank heartily, ate snacks, and chatted for a while. Somehow, everything was more majestic, the conversation more lighthearted, and their connection to each other greater, as though the clearing had the ability to enhance reality with its beauty and vibe.

Well into the second bottle of wine, Mike set down his drink and made space on the blanket so he could lean back, resting on his arms with his legs stretched before him. Dany still sat next to him, her miniskirt draped across her legs and a half-empty wineglass in her hand.

Feeling the timing was right, Mike said. "So, I don't want to pressure you...at all....but you know you can talk to me about anything, right? I mean anything."

"You mean like what we did last night?"

"Yes."

"Ok...but what I wanted to talk about is really hard for me," she said.

"You've always listened to and supported me, Dany -- you really are my most trusted friend. It would be an honor to have the chance to do the same for you."

"I'm really glad to hear you say that." Dany folded her arms across her stomach. "Can we be totally honest with each other?"

Surrounded by a thick wall of trees in their secluded meadow, the only sound was the breeze moving through the swaying trees; honesty did seem easier in the glade.

"Yes."

"So, last night, when you told me about being adopted..."

"Yes...?"

"It made me think something...something you might think is crazy."

Mike nodded as Dany adjusted her legs on the picnic blanket, still only an arm's length away.

"I thought for just a second what it would be like if we weren't...brother and sister. Like, what if you were not adopted and we had met each other as strangers...maybe things would be...different between us?"

"Is that why...you kissed me?

Trepidation showed on her face. "Kinda."

"It sounds like there's more you want to say?"

"Yes...but I have to clear the air about what we did...after we kissed."

"Ok." Mike felt a little awkward, remembering how she pleasured him so unbelievably well and unexpectedly.

"So that you know...that isn't something I've done very often...only a couple of times before.

"Are you worried that I'll think you're... promiscuous?"

"I do care about how you think of me...so yes...I am worried. That's not how I normally act." Her voice quieted conspiratorially, "I haven't even had sex before..." She looked down at the blanket, embarrassed.

Mike was surprised. "If we're being honest, I have to ask...how is it you haven't had sex before? For that matter, for all the boys that fawn over you, how come you don't seem to have any boyfriends?"

"I...this is part of what I wanted to talk about...but when you say it like that...I feel like I'd rather not say." Dany looked away, clearly affected by his statement.

"Dany, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to pry...you know I'm a klutz when it comes to this stuff!" Mike's eyes shone with sincerity.

"Mike...I...," looking up again with soft eyes, she said, "...I never had sex or boyfriends...because I didn't want them."

"But...why...?"

"Haven't you figured it out?"

"Are you 'Bi' or something like that?"

"No, Mike...." Dany's eyes glistened with emotion.

"Then why?"

"Because this whole time" -- Tears began to flow from Dany's lovely eyes -- "I only wanted you."

Mouth agape, Mike felt like reality had bent as he listened to his sister's intimate outpouring.

"Mike...I've thought about you...and me...long before you brought up being adopted." She paused to wipe the tears off her cheeks with her hands. "I thought, if you were adopted, maybe you wouldn't think I'm messed up for feeling the way I do; I got overly excited and...that's why I did what I did..."

"...But the truth is that I never cared if you were adopted or not..."

She looked down in shame. Mike stared in awe.

"It's been this way for me for so long. I don't know when it started...at least as far back as when we used to snuggle together in bed." And when I talked to you about your relationships with all those different girls...it made me jealous. I know it's not right. Still, I couldn't help how I feel."

He knew Dany had always liked being around him. It felt like there was something more between them, especially when they were younger. For her to feel this way now as a newly-minted adult was not something he could have anticipated.

Mike couldn't imagine the courage it took to share a secret like that. He was astounded by Dany's bravery and courage. She really was special that way. If the roles were reversed, he wasn't sure he'd be able to put himself out there like that. He needed to be incredibly sensitive to Dany's feelings, as he loved her so deeply.

"It's ok, Dany. I understand." Mike reached out and took her hands in his, resting them on the checkered blanket.

Dany squeezed his hands, then said, "Before I say more, I have a question for you."

"Ok. Anything."

"Do you love her?"

Mike paused, thinking of how to respond. Finally, he said, "Yes." Dany's bright eyes darkened a little upon hearing his admission.

"Dany, I'm sorry...we are being totally honest with each other right now...."

"I know...it's just going to be hard for me to say what I have to say knowing that."

Dany looked down, lost in thought, struggling to decide how to say what she wanted to convey.

Finally, Danny took a swig of wine, lowered her glass, then asked, "Do you find me attractive?"

"Of course."

"What I mean is...do I turn you on?" He could not avoid her gaze as she searched him for an answer.

"I...if I'm being honest...you do...a lot."

"And what we did last night, did that mean anything to you?" Dany was back to her usual bold self, though he knew it had to be hard for her to ask these questions.

"Of course, it did, Dany."

"...and...you love me, right?"

"You know I do."

"Is there any chance you feel even a little bit the way I do...about you and me?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't..."

"Truly?" She wore a careful expression as she considered what he said.

"...but Dany, you're my sister, and I'm in a relationship."

"I know...but what if it was fate that put us together like this?" Her face brightened, hopeful. "So we could be close together?"

"What do you mean?"

"Doesn't it feel like we're...something more than brother and sister?"

Mike knew deep down there was truth to what Dany expressed. "I mean, yes, we are as close as most people ever get."

"Mike...what if -- I hate to say this because it sounds cheesy." She chewed her lip, considering what she was about to say. "What if we're...soul mates?"

Mike had never thought about something as big sounding as that in relation to himself, but if he were honest, it excited him greatly to hear the beautiful girl he loved so much confess her feelings. Still, he was in an unfortunate position. If anyone -- especially Dany -- knew that he was in a relationship with her sister Erica -- of all people -- he wasn't sure what she would think then.

"You're sweet, Dany...and I'm flattered. Any guy would be lucky to be with you, and I mean that...and I do feel so close to you...more than I'm sure is normal."

Looking at him expectantly, Dany interjected, "But...?"

"...but I am your older brother, regardless of whether I was adopted or not."

"But I think you have feelings for me too?" Dany's sweet blue eyes held the promise of hope.

"Yes, I...," Mike quickly recovered. "I mean...I'm trying not to hurt you, Dany...you know I love you. And you also know there's someone I'm in a relationship with."

"Well, you can't be that into her since you've never had her over...."

"It's pretty recent."

"You know...relationships are usually pretty shaky at first...they don't always work out."

"Dany...." He said, flummoxed.

"What?" She said, looking innocent.

Mike reached for his glass and chugged the last of the wine in it. "Dany, you are the bravest and most insightful person I know. Thank you for confiding in me. It's a lot to think about...but know that I'm not shocked or disappointed in any way...If there is something special going on between us, it will play out however it has to. In the meantime, know that I love you no matter what."

Dany seemed somewhat satisfied and smiled warmly.

"Thanks for listening." She said.

Mike rolled onto his side, then laid back on the blanket, looking up at the clear sky. "Man, I missed this place. Isn't it awesome?"

"It sure is." She set her glass down in the grass. "Would it be ok if I laid next to you?" Dany asked.

"Of course!"

Dany lay down, nestling her head on his chest as she wrapped her free arm over him and positioned her leg to rest on top of his.

"This is perfect," Mike said as he took in the clean air and listened to the trees swaying in the breeze.

"So nice...," said Dany as she snuggled, burrowing closer into Mike's comforting body, moving her face to nuzzle against his neck.

Pulling her closer, Mike wrapped his outstretched arm around Dany's body, inhaling the soft feminine scent of her hair and skin.

Feeling Dany next to him was special. She was special...and a part of him had wanted to respond in kind, to tell her that he was in love with her too. And if he was honest, to tell her he had loved her in that same special way since back when they cuddled together in bed as children.

Mike found it so tempting to say those things that his heart felt. That temptation was fueled by the knowledge that Dany wanted him in a way no brother and sister should. It didn't help that she was more attractive than anyone had a right to be.

Mike closed his eyes, enjoying the perfect moment. He felt a soft and gentle sensation on his neck. Dany's soft lips pressed against his skin, moving up and onto his ear, where she nibbled his lobe.

It felt so good. Mike decided to pretend to be oblivious, eyes still closed.

Her free hand moved down his stomach and onto his crotch, where his behemoth cock swelled uncontrollably.

Dany's hand smoothly moved under the elastic band of his shorts, and he felt her warm grip on his hard dick. Mike was in shock but couldn't move -- her body felt so good against him while she gently touched his sensitive member.

She whispered, "Does she do what I did for you last night?"

Mike felt like he was half-dreaming as Dany began to gently stroke his cock with her soft hand, her comforting breath tickling his ear.

He groaned under his breath, "Yes...."

She whispered, "Does she do it as well as I do it?"

"No...." he said in truth.

"That's good...I loved doing that for you...," she whispered as she moved her hand, gently caressing his balls, "I liked tasting you when you came in my mouth." She gently squeezed his heavy balls. Oh shit, he thought. Hearing his sexy little sister talking so blatant and overtly made his dick even harder.

He said, "I like...how you're talking...it turns me on."

"That's good...because I like talking like that to you."

She delicately kissed and nibbled on his ear while she continued to stroke Mike's big cock.

Dany whispered, "Would you be ok if I did that again?"

Mike was so turned on he couldn't stop himself as he murmured, "Yes."

Her soft curls draped across his neck and chest as she moved downward, sliding her body across his until she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down.

The breeze felt good on Mike's erection as it was freed from its confines. It pulsed with the beat of his heart, exposed to Danielle in broad daylight.

She marveled at how hard and big it was; precum pooled along the tip as she stroked it and felt a thrill hearing Mike sigh when she took it in her mouth once again.

Mike closed his eyes, feeling them roll back into his head as he felt his cock slip into Dany's hot mouth.

He pulled his backpack behind his head, relaxing as he watched his little sister perform fellatio with skill and grace. She flipped her long blonde hair to the side as she adjusted her position, continuing to pleasure Mike with her full lips wrapped around his magnificent dick.

She was so beautiful as she made eye contact with obvious joy. She paused to lick his scrotum and tease his balls with her sexy tongue before he felt her warm mouth move back over his member, sliding it deep into her throat.

Mike was so deeply aroused everything seemed to move in slow motion as Dany was suddenly climbing towards him, straddling him, her face inches from his. Her blue eyes were so lovely and sweet -- Mike felt like his heart was melting.

She leaned her head next to his and whispered into his ear; her sweet, girlish voice suddenly sounded so sexy,

"My pussy is so wet...I had to take my panties off." He felt her hand around his shaft as she rubbed the head against something soft, wet, and warm. "Is this ok?"

Mike felt the tender sensation of her slit caressing the head of his penis while she gently massaged it into her wetness.

He knew this was a make-or-break moment. He knew he should somehow do the right thing, but he wanted and loved her too much to deny her.

He whispered, "Yes."

"Ohhhhh Mike..." she breathed as she moved her hips downward, pushing the head of his rod into her entrance. He could tell it was going to be a really tight fit.

"Are you ok?" Mike whispered into Dany's ear.

"It's ok...I want you so much."

Oh fuck, Mike thought, Dany was giving her virginity to him. He didn't want to do anything to mess up such a special moment, but how was it possible that a girl as attractive and sensual as Danielle never had sex?

"It's ok, ...take your time...go as slowly as you need." His balls ached with need. He wanted to be inside her so badly.

At least her tight vagina was as wet as possible as her lubrication coated his cock. She worked it slowly and carefully inside her, inch by inch, rocking her hips. Her hands pushed against Mike's well-muscled chest as she held herself upright.

At last, her butt pressed fully on Mike's lap, his dick enveloped by his little sister's gripping pussy.

Dany pulled her top off and then lifted her miniskirt up over her head, leaving herself completely naked.

Mike looked up at Dany sitting on his lap, having just revealed her gorgeous boobs.

She saw his expression and how he was staring. "Do you like my breasts?"

"God, yes...," Mike said. They were perfectly white in contrast to the light tan of most of Dany's body. Both boobs stood firmly, defying gravity; her big pink nipples were swollen with arousal.

Mike felt Dany clasp his hands as she moved them directly onto her breasts. They were soft, smooth, and delightful. He cupped them, feeling their pliant and supple texture as he moved his thumb and forefinger and gently squeezed.

"Ohhhhhh," Dany murmured, her eyes conveying both pleasure and lust. "That feels good."

Mike maintained eye contact with his adorable sister as she started to move more purposefully, pressing down on his cock and moving to slide it out of her warm depths and back in again.

"You feel so good inside me," said Dany, breathing audibly; her brows furrowed, and her face showed a look of pure pleasure.

Looking down, Mike saw his big dick buried in his little sister's pussy. It slid in and out of her tightly stretched pussy as she rode him.

Mike concentrated on not giving in to the feeling of the soft virgin flesh stroking his cock. He had barely lasted this long inside her hot pussy.

"Ohhhhh..." He moaned involuntarily. Dany felt so good; his balls were already tightening, desirous of release.

She moved closer, her face only inches from his. Her blonde tresses tumbled down onto his neck and chest. Her beautiful eyes glowed with love as she rode his cock.

She whispered, "It's ok...I want you to cum, Mike."

He felt the power of their connection course through him. It felt so natural, so right.

"Ohh shit... I'm going to cum, Dany."

"I want to feel you cum in me, Mike."

Dany kissed him passionately as she humped his cock, its girth stimulating her as it glided deeply into her core, waves of energy building up inside her.

Releasing his lips, Dany cried out, "I'm cumming... I'm cumming" as an orgasm broke free within her, eclipsing everything around her.

She looked into Mike's eyes, a wanton expression on her face. "Ohh fuck...Cum in me, Mike..." She pleaded.

Mike grunted, a primal growl deep in his throat, "Uhhhhhgh... fuuuck," as his hot seed began to spurt deep into his little sister's sacred canal.

His cock continued to pulse inside Dany's tight vagina as she milked him; she pushed firmly against him feeling his balls contract, each time bombarding her with more of his potent sperm until she was overflowing.

They lay breathing heavily, still connected.

Mike murmured, "Ohhh...my God...."

Dany smiled brightly as she pressed her forehead to his. "That...was nice," She moved to kiss him tenderly before extracting herself.

Above him stood his magnificent and sexy sister, her lovely pussy dripping gobs of his thick white spunk.

She reached between her legs, cupping her hand as strands of gooey cum oozed out.

"Oh my God...there's so much!" Dany proclaimed with a look of surprise and amusement.

She stepped off the blanket so as not to get any more on it. Mike's cum glistened as it dripped down Dany's leg. She bent over, cleaning herself off.

Mike had never seen his sister fully naked like this. Her big sexy ass was on display as she bent over, showing off her muscular legs. And when she turned around, exposing her delicate pink pussy and majestic tits, she looked so damn hot.

Dany said, "I need to put my underwear back on...it just keeps leaking out...is there always so much?" Dany stepped into and pulled up her panties.

"It depends on how turned on I am...the more turned on, the more there is."

"And how turned on were you?" Dany proceeded to put on her clothes.

"That was about as turned on as I've ever been," Mike said sincerely.

Dany's face lit up, her bright white teeth shining in the sun. "I'll take that as a compliment!"

Mike pulled his shorts up as he stood. He stepped up to Dany and cupped her face in his hands, feeling her soft hair entwined in his fingers. "You definitely should. That was amazing."

He pressed his lips to hers, enjoying the sweet taste of her mouth while he grabbed her ample butt, pulling her close.