Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, here we are," Mike said, opening the door to the huge main bedroom.

"So...what 'present' are you planning on giving me in here." Dany looked like she was holding in a smile as the edges of her pretty lips curled upward.

"You'll see." Mike closed the door behind them and stood before the bed. "Stand over here."

Dany complied, standing in front of the bed, still holding back her smile, eyes dancing with delight.

Mike knelt down before her and proceeded to unbutton her jean shorts, taking them down, revealing her skimpy pink silk panties.

She said, "Mike, before you go any further, I just want to make sure you know I don't want you to do anything you might regret. You don't have to do anything just to make me happy...I'm not pressuring you anymore...ok?"

"I appreciate that...now lay back on the bed."

She climbed onto the bed and laid on her back, pulling a pillow behind her head. Dany looked excited as she said, "Now what?"

"Take off your top and Spread your legs."

Dany removed her bikini top; her big white breasts spilled out, holding their pristine form and shape, accented by her rock-hard pink nipples. She opened her legs, spreading her athletic thighs, exposing her mound. Her silk panties were marked with a dark line where her arousal permeated the fabric.

Mike took stock of Dany's delectable body as he removed his clothes and crawled onto the bed. From her big breasts, perfect, flat stomach; to her shapely legs and tempting pubic mound, she was unbelievably sexy.

Mike kissed the inside of Dany's legs, working his way up to her womanhood. He planted kisses on the silken fabric, exploring the outline of her delicate lips. His dick was rock hard, but it would have to wait.

Mike gently pulled at the elastic band of her panties, pulling as Dany lifted her butt, allowing him to pull them down over her knees and dainty feet. He discarded the panties on the floor.

Kneeling between Dany's splayed legs, Mike ran his hands down her thighs, pushing them wider. He leaned down and put his face close to Dany's exposed pussy.

"Have you ever had this done before?" Mike asked before licking her puffy pink pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh....uh huh." Dany responded, clearly aroused and spellbound, as she watched Mike lick her pussy.

Mike inhaled the scent of her arousal. It was like summer and made his dick ache with the pheromones she had to be emitting.

"This...is the present I had in mind. I hope you like it."

He began lapping her pussy like a dog. He hadn't intended to do that, but he couldn't get enough of her delightful taste -- it was a soft and sweet ambrosia that he had never quite tasted before.

"Uhhhh... huhhhhhh," Dany moaned as he elicited the response he wanted. He was good at manipulating pussies, and he used all his skill on his sister.

Mike pushed his tongue into her small opening and kissed and sucked on her pussy lips before moving back to stimulate her swollen clitoris.

"Uhhhhhh....fuck...Mike... I think I'm going to cum!" Dany exclaimed, higher pitched than usual.

Mike stayed focused on her little clit, working it and sending her over the edge.

Dany toppled head-first into her orgasm. She writhed as her pussy quaked, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body and mind.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnnggggnnn...fuhhhhck...," she mewled, her face scrunched in ecstasy as she gripped and pulled the bedspread tightly with her hands.

Mike watched, enraptured as he waited for her orgasm to subside.

"Ohhh, Mike...I've never had one like that...it was so good!"

Mike felt Dany's wetness as he inserted his finger into her tight vagina.

He could feel the heat of her arousal emanating from her slit as he rubbed lubricant on her clit, occasionally gathering more of her sweet liquid from her moist pussy to ensure his finger glided smoothly.

"Do you want me to put something else in your pussy?"

"Ohhh, God, yes..."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to put that big cock of yours in my pussy."

Crawling into position, Mike kneeled between her legs, rubbing the head of his dick against Dany's soft and moist lips. He liked how her well-lubricated pussy greased his tool until he felt her slickness completely coating the head.

Leaning forward, he planted his hands on each side of Dany and bent down to suckle her nipple as he flexed his buttocks, pushing deeper into her hole.

"Ohh...Slowly Mike...you're so big...." Dany warned.

"I'm sorry...I'll go slow."

Gently, Mike nudged his cock in and out of Dany's tight entrance, feeling her vagina's walls begin to relax and adjust to his size.

Soon, he was completely inside Dany, feeling her tightness. Dany looked at him, enraptured, as he pumped very slowly in and out of her.

He kissed her, feeling her tantalizing tongue swirl inside his mouth while his cock slowly glided in and out of her.

Taking Mike's face in her hands, Dany held him close, making eye contact. "Stay in me for a moment."

Mike paused his lovemaking, buried deep inside Dany's love canal.

She whispered, "I love you." Mike couldn't help but stare into Dany's lustrous blue eyes. They were so pretty and hypnotic, drawing him in.

Mike felt overwhelming emotions, and his eyes began to moisten.

She whispered, "It's ok...It's different if you say it now, isn't it?"

"Yes..."

"It's because it means so much more than other times you've said it...right?"

"Yes."

"...and it's because your true feelings for me are being revealed...right?"

"Yes."

"It's ok, baby...you can say it."

Mike felt pure love radiating from Dany's eyes. Overwhelmed, he said, "Dany...I love you so, so much. I can't even express it in words."

"That's ok...you'll be able to show me."

"I'd like that..." Mike said, still feeling the connection deep inside Danielle's core.

"Thank you for opening up to me." She stroked his face, still holding him in place. "Being connected like this, being fully together, feels right, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh," Mike breathed, feeling his erect penis pulsing, completely buried inside Dany's warmth.

"Now, there's just one more present I want...then we can call this birthday complete."

"Anything." Mike meant it.

Dany whispered, "The present I want most...is for you to cum in me."

"I want that so badly...." He felt his balls tighten as excitement coursed through them.

"But, Mike...you know I'm unprotected, right?"

Mike hadn't known; he assumed his sister was on birth control, but why hadn't he asked? He had been so reckless.

He said, "There are so many things I could say...are you just asking to see if I'll do it...if I care about you enough?"

"No, I know you care about me enough to do this...I can feel it."

"But I might make you pregnant...."

"No, Mike...you are going to make me pregnant."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I'm your soulmate, silly...we're going to have a family together." Dany was so calm, serene, and sure of herself.

"I don't know, Dany...this is a big decision...."

She moved her face close to his. "It would feel so good to release your seed in me...so right...wouldn't it?"

"Uh huh..." Mike moved slowly in and out of Dany's willing cunt, feeling her sheath stroke him exquisitely.

"Does it turn you on, thinking about me...pregnant...with your baby in me?"

Mike felt his dick harden into granite. His balls ached with need as he thought about filling Dany's schoolgirl tummy with his seed and impregnating her.

"Ohhh Fuck...Dany...this is so wrong."

"...but, is it!? I can feel that you want it too...isn't that right?"

Suddenly the complications of his situation drifted away as he envisioned Dany's lovely tummy swelling with his baby. He knew she would make such a good mother. She was so warm, loving, and joy-filled. She would care for and love his children; there was no doubt.

"Uh huh...yes...I...do,"

"I'm glad you can admit that...it's so clear to me. I'm aching to have your baby...I've never wanted anything more in my life!" Her love-filled eyes permeated his being.

Mike's awareness of the implications drifted away. At that moment, he wanted to give Dany everything she wanted. Mike knew he was knowingly going to impregnate his little sister.

Dany sensed it too. She held her knees, pulling her legs wide, holding them back against herself to allow him full entrance into her love center.

"Mike, we belong together...I've wanted this for so long.."

Mike began pumping harder into Dany's creamy gash, taking long strokes.

She begged, "Fill me with your sperm...I want all of it in me.".

Mike looked down, watching his big cock plunging into Dany's tight slit. Her sexy tummy enticed him.

Mike's primal urges took over as he pumped with wild abandon, intent on one goal as he felt his balls tensing. He willed them to prepare to expel their contents as forcefully as possible.

"Make me yours, Mike...take me!"

A primal grunt escaped Mike's throat as he plunged deep into Dany's chamber, instinctively pressing against her young cervix as the first jets of his hot semen burst forth into her womb.

"That's it, honey...fill me with your love," Dany pleaded.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck," Mike growled as he thrust his hips against Dany's mound, pressing hard each time his balls pulsed, sending more streams of his jism into her hot gash.

Gobs of his viscous baby-making sperm continued to pump deep into Dany's fertile tummy.

Dany cried, "Yes...God...yes..." as she felt the warmth of her brother's cum filling her insides.

Mike shuddered, squeezing out the last drops of his cum into her hungry snatch, then laid on top of Dany.

"You're so good to me, Mike..." She murmured as she stroked his head. "That was so good...."

"I'm glad," Mike mumbled, completely spent.

"You gave me everything I wanted. Best birthday ever!" Dany smiled and kissed his head.

Mike fell asleep, and they stayed like that until Dany maneuvered Mike to the side, releasing his flaccid penis. He rolled over and went to sleep.

Dany placed a couple of pillows under her butt, lifting it up so no more of Mike's virile sperm would escape. She wanted to make sure all her lover's healthy seed had the best chance of making its way to fertilize her egg.

After Dany decided Mike had slept long enough, she woke him up.

"Hey...let's get out of here...go back and sleep in our own bed at home. What do you say?"

"Yeah...sure." Mike sat at the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes. "How long was I out?"

"A couple of hours...you were so cute...knocked out like a light." Dany's brazen remark made Mike smile.

"Well, if you weren't so sexy, I wouldn't have to recover all my energy!" He rolled over and grabbed Dany by the waist, pulling her onto her stomach on the bed and tickling her ribs.

She squealed with delight as she tried to roll away. Mike spanked her healthy rump, enjoying the sound of his slap.

"Ohhhh, I think I like that," Dany teased, but it was clear that she was also serious.

"Ok, more where that came from...let's get our clothes on and get out of here."

They made their way back to Mike's SUV in the amusement park parking lot and headed home. When they finally made it back, it was late, so they snuggled up in Mike's bed, where Dany was cradled in Mike's arms once again.

* * * * * * * The Day After

Mike woke up. Danielle had, once again, gotten up before him. How did she do that?

He jumped in the shower, got ready, and headed downstairs.

As he made his way down the large staircase, heading toward the kitchen, he smelled breakfast being made.

Entering the kitchen, he saw Dany with her back turned, preparing food on the island in their large kitchen.

She wore tight stretchy yoga pants and a similar skimpy athletic top; her long blonde locks flowed down her back. Her big round butt called his attention, and he felt his dick begin to harden automatically. What had she done to him? He felt lust overtaking him, and all he did was look at her as she cooked.

"What are you making this morning for me?"

She turned to look at him; her pretty face shined as she smiled warmly. "Come here -- let me show you."

Walking the remaining paces, he reached Dany, and she stretched out, grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards her as she spun around. He stood directly behind her.

Taking his hands in each of hers, she pulled them around and onto her breasts. Mike pressed up against her, pulling her in tight. He felt and squeezed her lush boobs in his hands as he felt her tasty butt pressing against his throbbing erection.

Leaning in, he put his head over her left shoulder, touching his face to hers. She smelled so fucking good.

Dany turned slightly as she talked about the dishes in front of her. "Now let's see...I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. And I know how you like them."

"It smells good...."

"Are you talking about the food...or me?" she said as she smoothly adjusted her position to face him, her soft, beautiful face only inches away.

Her crystal blue eyes penetrated deeply as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her mouth. He knew for sure the previous night wasn't a dream as she kissed him passionately and moved her hand onto his raging boner, squeezing and rubbing it.

Releasing his lips, still inches from his face, she said, "We're going to make sure this big aching cock of yours is happy. Would you like that?" She continued to rub his dick.

"Uh-huh," he said, mesmerized.

His dick was hungry. After it had tasted of her fruits, it wanted -- no, needed -- more.

Overcome with lust, Mike turned her back around, facing away, and pulled her top up, freeing her substantial boobs; she had no bra on. He squeezed her nipples, eliciting a soft moan from Dany.

"Ohhhh...somebody's horny," she purred.

Reaching down into the front of her yoga pants, Mike pushed his hand into her panties and felt her pussy. It was slick with arousal.

He responded, "I think the one that's horny is you, little sister," as he played with her wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhh...I want you...inside me." she breathed.

His cock raging, Mike turned her around and pulled down her yoga pants and panties, leaving them around her ankles. He took down his shorts and underwear and pushed her forward; she planted her hands on the center island, bending her over.

Just like that, Mike's hard dick was in his hand, pulsating with hunger. Dany presented herself to him, pushing her thick round butt towards him. She spread her legs to give him access as she laid her head down onto her arm, resting on the counter.

Just below her tight little anus, her beautiful blonde pussy awaited him, glistening with warm lubricant.

Looking back, she crooned, "Are you going to fuck me, Mike?"

"I'm going to fucking you...and breed you."

He positioned his throbbing boner against her slit, feeling her oily discharge. This time, he pushed in with haste, working his dick into her tight vagina by pumping in and out until his cock was fully coated and slid right into her tightness, engulfed in her feminine warmth.

"Ohhh fuck...you feel good," he breathed as he pumped away in complete control.

Danielle mewled, "Ohhhh fuck...you're so hard...Ohhhh...fuck...I want you to...do it...breed me."

Her pussy stroked him, gripping his cock. It was like home now...a sacred place where he could release his tension.

He pumped deep into her little cunt, enjoying the sound of her big butt slapping against his hips.

Mike growled, "You belong to me, Dany," as he fucked her.

"Uh huh..." she moaned.

"Say it!" he demanded as he pumped deep into her flesh.

"Ohhhh...God...Mike...I belong to you!" she cried, holding tightly to the island as he thrust harder.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum...would you like that?"

"Yes...please...make me yours!" She whined.

Thrusting with urgency, Mike could feel himself getting close.

Dany cried, "I'm fucking cumming...ohhh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Mike's balls responded when he felt Dany's pussy spasm, contracting to milk his hard cock.

Tightly gripping his little sister's plump ass, Mike rammed his dick deep into her cunt, bottoming out against her cervix. His sticky load rocketed deep into his sister's sacred chasm, filling her with his potent seed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...fuck," Mike bellowed in a husky voice as he felt gobs of his potent baby batter spurting into Dany's tight pussy.

He held her tightly, pressing firmly against her sexy butt until his dick stopped pulsing and his balls were empty.

"Stay like that for a minute...I'm going to pull out."

When Mike released his cock, his massive deposit slowly leaked out from Dany's cute pussy. He had churned up a thick batch of healthy semen that clung to her in strands, slowly dripping and oozing down her legs and onto the floor.

"Ok, you can get up."

Dany pushed herself upright. "So...you like seeing your cum in me, don't you?"

"I do."

"I think that's sexy...you make so much of it!"

Dany pulled him towards her and kissed him passionately.

When she released him, she said, "Look at this mess you made! I'm going to clean it up for you...so you can start eating."

"Thanks...I'm starving."

Sitting at the table, Mike ate as he watched Dany step out of her soiled clothes and get completely naked. She proceeded to clean up the splattered cum. He didn't mind watching her young sexy body as she bent down and worked. More of his thick, sticky seed seeped from her pussy while she cleaned.

When she finished, she was grinning. "I need to jump in the shower and get some new clothes...I'll be right back."

When Mike heard the shower start upstairs, he quickly headed up, took his clothes off, and stepped into the shower with Dany.

"Ohhhhh...you wanted to help me get clean?"

"Of course."

She giggled as Mike stepped into the warm water with her, touching her body all over in an attempt to help her.

It didn't escape Dany's attention that Mike was rock hard again.

She looked at him, smiling, and grabbed his erection. "Are you going to breed me again!?"

Mike pushed the shower head toward the wall to lighten the spray, then grabbed Dany and turned her around.

He grabbed her tits as he pressed his hard dick against her ass, feeling its way up towards her pussy.

She leaned forward, holding the grab bar, thankful the large shower had one, as she felt Mike, once again, pounding away inside her."

It didn't take long before Mike emptied another batch of his sperm inside his little sister's sexy body.

It was a long day of fucking and lovemaking, which eventually turned into multiple days until, finally, their exclusive week together came to an end.

* * * * * * *

Mike and Dany woke up Saturday morning knowing that their Mother and Sister were due to return in a few hours from their week-long trip visiting prospective law firms for Erica. They sat next to each other at the table, eating breakfast in a somewhat somber mood.

Mike started the conversation. "So...we should probably talk about things now that Mom and Erica are going to be back later this morning."

"I wish we didn't have to...I wish we had another week together, alone."

"I know...me too."

"...and you're going to be gone all week with Mom...I'm going to miss you!" A rare look of sadness cast over Dany's eyes.

"I'll miss you too...." Mike had gotten very attached to Dany over their week together.

"We should talk about some other serious topics."

"Do we have to!?"

"I think we do."

"Dany, if you get pregnant, have you thought about how we'd handle that?"

Biting her lip, she said, "I have some thoughts...."

"Such as...?"

"Well, to start out, I can say it was from a one-night stand...that will cover us for a while...and you can 'help out' with raising my baby like a good brother." She smiled and winked.