Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I guess that's not bad...and you're definitely sure about having it?"

"Mike...that's OUR baby you're talking about! And you know everyone in our family has always taken a pro-life stance...why would this be different!?"

"Chill, mama tiger! I didn't mean to threaten your cub!" Mike was grinning, enjoying seeing how protective Dany was about their prospective baby. She really would make a great mother.

"Don't mess with me!" Dany joked, transforming into a feline with her face and dragging her pretty nails down Mike's arm before leaning over and kissing him fiercely.

"Ok, ok...you win!" Mike held her hand. He couldn't believe how close he had become to her.

Dany said, "So there's one other thing that's hanging out there that I'd like to talk about." She turned her chair and sat facing Mike with a serious look on her face. "What are you going to do about that girl you're in a relationship with? What are your plans with her, if I may ask?" She had a good poker face on.

"It's really complicated...."

"Can you at least tell me who she is..."

"I can't."

"I'm going to ignore my jealous nature for right now since I know you might need some time to process everything that's happened this week...I'll own my part in pushing you to be with me.

"But...I've wanted you for so many years. Mike, we're finally together...and I have big plans for us. If it takes you time to fully embrace that, I understand. I have faith."

Mike relaxed. "You really are amazing, Dany...not many people have the patience you do."

"I'm glad you recognize my awesomeness!" she said, grinning.

Mike rolled his eyes. "I really am in love with you, Dany...and we're going to figure this out, ok?"

"Ok." Her kind eyes melted Mike's heart.

Mike said, "So...I know it goes without saying, but us having a relationship has a lot of complications. I think It's best if we just pretend things are the way they were before...in case anyone else is around. We'll figure out how and when to meet so we have time together alone."

"Yeah, that makes sense. I'd be scared if Mom found out, especially. I can't imagine what she'd think...."

"Well, I'll be with her this whole week, and I intend to confront her about some things and maybe see if I can convince her to get out of the house more -- maybe take some vacations."

"Yeah, that would be good for her anyway, but better for us to be away from her watchful eye."

"True."

Dany took both Mike's hands in hers. "Mike...I'll miss snuggling with you in your room at night...and spending time with you like we have this past week."

Danielle looked sad like she was going to cry.

Reaching his arms around her, Mike consoled her. "I know...Just know that I'll be thinking about you this week, and we'll find our time to be together when I get back."

"You better...." she said with a glimmer in her eyes.

* * * * * * *

Their mother's SUV pulled up in the driveway; Dany and Mike stood waiting as their mother and Erica got out of the car.

Everyone exchanged greetings and hugs, and Mike volunteered to haul in the luggage.

Soon, Mike would be leaving for his own week-long trip away from home, visiting potential universities nearby with his Mother. If he was honest with himself, he was looking forward to having an entire week away to think about how he was going to deal with the fact that he was in close sexual relationships with both of his sisters, one of which may well be pregnant with his baby.

Mike was going to be spending the next week alone with his Mother, Janice. He had some things to confront her on, and this would be the perfect opportunity to do so.

If he were honest with himself, he was looking forward to spending quality time away from home with his beautiful Mother, and chances like this didn't come along very often.

(To be continued...)