Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice leaned against the bar, waiting for the nearest bartender to finish making a drink for another customer.

A man stepped up next to her, intercepting the bartender. He spoke with a slight British accent. "Whatever she's having, it's on my tab." He looked to be in his early thirties and was quite handsome.

"Oh, no thanks...I'm here with someone," Janice said politely.

"Then consider it a gift -- no strings attached."

"Ok then...thanks!" She nodded curtly and turned to order the drinks.

He leaned against the counter, waiting until she finished. "Name's Jerry, what's yours?"

"Janice...and I appreciate the drink, but like I said...I'm here with someone already."

Jerry smoothly responded, "Whoever he is...a woman of your caliber deserves better."

"Oh yeah...and that's you?" Janice looked at him, assessing. "I think I'll pass."

"Tell you what, why don't you give me your number, and we'll see what you think of your boyfriend after I take you out and show you what you've been missing."

Janice noticed the man glancing back at a standing table where two other men were watching. The other men gave Janice creepy vibes. There was something 'off' about them.

"Did your friends over there put you up to this?"

"Never you mind that...just give me your number, and I'll get out of your hair."

Janice looked at the man, realizing something was off about him as well. "Excuse me!? I said, no."

Just then, Mike walked up, assessing the situation. "What's going on here?"

The man named Jerry said with a voice slathered in arrogance, "Your girl here was just about to give me her number."

The man put his hand on Janice's as it rested on the bar. Janice looked down at her hand in shock.

Mike reacted quickly, grabbing the man's wrist and tightly squeezing as he pulled the intruder's arm away from Janice.

The interloper stared in shock at Mike's strength as he tried to resist until Mike twisted his wrist, making him croak, "Ohhhhh shit...stop...I'm sorry!"

Mike let go of his arm and looked at him menacingly. He said, "Now get the fuck out of here."

Two other men appeared behind the interloper. One was big, heavyset, and dumb looking, and the other was tall and wiry with a face that resembled a young Charles Manson.

The big one said, "What seems to be the problem here!?"

"No problem," Mike said, resting his hands on his hips, "Your friend was just leaving."

Suddenly puffing his chest, now that he had backup, the interloper said, "What did you say to me, pissant?"

"I said, you can fuck off." Mike stood between the three men and Janice.

Janice stood up and grabbed Mike's arm, trying to pull him in a different direction. She said, "Mike...don't!"

The tall greasy Manson look alike said, "Looks like your woman doesn't want you to get your ass kicked. If I were you, I'd listen to what that hot cunt has to say."

"What the fuck did you say!?" Mike was suddenly furious, stepping up to the creepy man.

Just then, a bouncer jumped in between them; another bouncer stood behind, waiting to take action.

"What's going on here," the bouncer said, appraising the situation.

"This asshole put his hands on...ahh...my girl."

"Is that true?"

"Why no...this wanker tried insulting me and my friends."

The bouncer turned to Mike, "Is that true?"

Janice jumped in, "That one right there tried putting his hands on me after I turned him down."

The bouncer signaled his co-worker, and they both stepped up to the three men. "We're going to have to ask you to leave."

The one called Jerry became enraged as the bouncers began to push and lead them out of the establishment. "I'm going to fucking kill you, mate...you and your bitch!"

"Yeah...sleep it off," the bouncer said as he pushed them through the door and closed it.

With a shocked look on her face, Janice said, "That was...craaaazy!"

"I'm sorry that happened. Are you ok?"

"Yeah -- I just liked seeing you in action." Janice smiled and squeezed Mike's sizable bicep.

"Whatever." Mike rolled his eyes, embarrassed.

"Ooooh...and what was that about him putting his hands on...your girl." She teased, smiling brightly.

"It just didn't make sense to correct anyone at the time...." Mike's face flushed.

"I'm just teasing, silly. Thank you for looking out for me."

"For all we know, you could be pregnant, and we have to keep you safe." Mike was protective...and Janice wondered if it might be partly because of the baby that was potentially growing in her or would be soon. She felt a deep feeling of comfort and safety as Mike took control of the situation and protected her.

Janice leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Mike turned red as a beat.

She said, "I don't know about you, but I think we've overstayed our welcome here."

"Say no more." Mike led them out the exit and onto the sidewalk. He took out his phone and checked the map to find the best way back to the Hotel.

"It's this way," he said. They walked side-by-side down the street. It had gotten late enough that the bustling streets now had the smallest trickle of people inhabiting them.

"It's a few miles, but there's a really nice walk by the water," said Mike.

"That sounds nice."

They turned a couple of corners and walked for fifteen minutes when Janice saw a 24-hour convenience store. It was a little rundown, but it would suffice.

She said, "Do you mind if we stop here and get something to drink? We may as well finish this day right!"

"I'm in!"

Janice said, "Do you mind going in without me? I have to make a couple of phone calls to check in with your sisters if they're still up."

Janice liked to walk while she talked, and even though she was just leaving long voicemails, she still managed to walk around the side of the brick building that housed the convenience store.

After her second voicemail, she hung up the phone and looked up.

Standing before her were the three creepy guys from the club.

Their leader said, "Remember me, pumpkin? Name's Jerry...and I think you owe me a date."

Janice backed away as the realization of how serious the situation was sunk in.

"You think you're so hot...She thinks she's so hot, isn't that right, Ricky?"

She continued to back away as the men tried successfully to intimidate her.

The big one said, "Yeah. An exotic little thing like you out at night dressed like that...I think I know what you want."

Desperate and unable to think of anything to slow them down, she said, "My boyfriend is going to be here any moment!"

The leader said, "Ohhhh...that's good. I have a little surprise in store for that cunt. Maybe he'd like watching you suck us off in this here alleyway."

Janice was terrified. She looked around, but the three men had backed her far into the dark alleyway, and it was a dead end with nothing but dumpsters and loose garbage.

The rattle of a belt being loosened got Janice's attention as she watched the tall, dirty one that looked like Manson begin to unbuckle his pants. He said, "A cunt like yours needs to be taken by a real man."

A horrifying realization occurred to Janice. They had backed her so far into the empty ally that nobody would be able to hear her. She realized her only hope was Mike. But what was he going to do against three men?

Mike walked out of the store, bottle in hand, expecting Janice to be on her phone. Other than the jingle of the door closing, it was utterly quiet out.

Looking in all directions, Mike was suddenly concerned. Maybe she had walked around the side of the building while she talked. His mom was like that; she liked to move around while she was on the phone.

Walking around the corner, he saw three figures, shadowlike, far down in the depths of the alley. There was no reason to believe they were anything other than homeless people, but Mike sensed something was wrong in that direction.

Careful not to give away the element of surprise, Mike crept silently, using the building's shadow cast by the light of the moon to sneak along the wall.

The three men had fanned out, moving towards a lone figure pressed against the wall at the end of the alley. When Mike was close enough to make out voices, he realized who the men were and what they intended to do.

He knew he had to plan and execute very carefully and precisely, or all would be lost.

Of the three men, his first concern was the big man. He was a hulking figure. Even if he really were dumb, he would be formidable. If he could make his odds better, this was his first choice.

Janice watched in horror as the tall, creepy man unzipped his pants, moving toward her.

The leader said, "Put that away, Marvin. I'm first...you two get to work out who gets sloppy seconds AFTER I'm done."

A dull crack and the sound of broken glass tinkling across the concrete caught Janice's attention. Mike stood over the heaping body of the big man they called Ricky.

The tall one they called Marvin turned around to look at the commotion; he stood only two paces from where Janice pressed up against the concrete wall at the ally's end.

Mike tackled his lanky frame, slamming him into the nearest dumpster; the man's tall body flailed like a rag doll before Mike grabbed his head and slammed it against the dumpster. The disgusting reptile of a man they called Marvin slumped to the ground, unconscious at best.

Tears burned Janice's eyes as she watched Mike bravely square up with the leader.

Jerry said, "I've been waiting for this, mate." He pulled a large knife from inside his jacket. "Let's see how you do when you can't surprise me like before."

"I'm going to give you this one chance. You can back down right now, and I'll let you drag your friends out of here -- they might get medical attention -- or you can try what you're planning and end up in a bad place...the choice is yours."

"I 'avent gotten a taste of your woman yet...I think you'll find I'm pretty good with this 'ere blade."

The thug immediately moved, as did Mike, lunging with his knife. Mike sidestepped it and placed a well-placed sidekick directly onto the man's supporting leg, cracking his knee grotesquely to the side.

A memory surfaced for Janice. She recalled how Mike had taken martial arts from the time he was a small child until the time their father passed when he was an early teen. It was something he and his father did together. She had little involvement, thinking it was just pageantry and boys getting trophies. Grateful did not begin to describe how she felt about Mike's childhood passion.

Mike grabbed the hand that held the blade and twisted it back while the thug bellowed in pain. "Ohhh fuck...you broke my knee!"

Easily extracting the knife, Mike dragged the man toward the nearest dumpster and tossed the knife into it.

The man begged, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...."

"Too late, fuckstick. You threatened what's important to me, and now you have to accept the consequences. Hopefully, you'll remember this in the future."

Mike slammed his face against the dumpster. Jerry's unconscious body slumped to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

Janice stared in awe as Mike picked the man up and tossed him in the dumpster. Closing the lid, Mike said under his breath, "Good riddance to bad trash," wiping his hands off.

Mike took Janice's hand. He gently said with kindness and concern in his voice, "Are you...ok?"

"They...they...didn't touch me." She wiped away tears.

"Good...let's get out of here before any of these shitbags wake up."

Janice held onto Mike's arm, gripping it tightly as they walked out of the alley and turned onto the nearest street.

As they walked, Janice began to relax. She slid her hands down Mike's arm and moved one of them into Mike's, lacing her fingers with his. Janice's hand felt soft and comfortable to Mike.

They turned another corner, and soon they were approaching the waterfront. It suddenly seemed so peaceful on that warm night, with the stars overhead.

Janice asked, "Is it okay if I continue to hold your hand?"

"Of course...you still pretty shaken up?"

"Yes...I am. Mike, that was crazy...that was like something out of a movie. You were...amazing." She squeezed his hand tightly to accentuate her point.

Janice turned and kissed Mike on the cheek, touching the edge of his lips. He felt both embarrassed and proud all at once but said nothing.

The scenery changed as they moved into a much nicer area; they could see their hotel off in the distance, abutted up against the waterfront.

Janice relished the warm and safe feeling of holding Mike's hand as they walked the remaining distance to their hotel.

* * * * * * * Back at the Room

They entered the much-needed sanctuary that was their hotel room, took off their shoes, and decompressed.

Mike turned on the desk lamp and the entry light. It didn't feel right to blind themselves with artificial light after their long walk under the stars.

Janice said, "I'm going to change...then you can go in the bathroom to do your part...I understand if you don't want to do this after everything that happened tonight...."

"It's ok...I'm still up for it."

She went into the bathroom. Mike took the opportunity to get out of his clothes, changing into what he had been using as sleepwear -- a t-shirt and his boxers.

When Janice came out, she was wearing her sea-green silk nightie.

Mike tried not to ogle, but the sexiness of her body, exposed through the sheer material, was a lot to take in. He could see the imprint of her nipples and the swell of her sizable breasts. When she turned to set her watch on the nightstand, he couldn't look away from her thick muscular legs flowing upwards to her well-rounded rump and a flash of green silk from the panties she wore.

Mike began walking towards the bathroom to create another sample, fully intending to use those images of his mother's body as fuel.

Janice turned and said, "Mike...before you go in there...I just wanted to say...thank you for being willing to do this with me and especially for protecting me today."

He stopped and turned to face her. Janice's eyes glistened; she was on the brink of tears.

Mike looked into his mother's big golden brown eyes. "Mom...are you ok?"

"I'm not sure. Mike...can you just hold me?"

Mike moved the remaining distance to her, opening his arms. Janice wrapped around him tightly; she buried her face in his neck, holding him tightly, almost like she was still frightened.

Mike felt his heart expanding. "Of course, Mom, I'll always protect you...and I'm honored that you chose me...for your secret."

They stood directly in the line of sight of the large standing mirror on the wall. Mike could see Janice holding him from behind in the mirror.

She whispered in his ear. "Thank you...for everything. Mike, I really mean it."

"Of course."

"You're such a good man...."

Janice inhaled. Mike's scent was manly and earthy. A trickle of excitement welled up within her core; arousal spread through her body. She knew she should end the hug, but she found she couldn't let him go.

She whispered, "You've taken such good care of me...I love you so much."

"I love you too..." He breathed into her ear quietly and gently.

She whispered, "I'm going to be so proud...when your baby is growing inside me...."

Her exotic floral scent filled his senses. It had to be the perfect womanly scent. Mike's cock hardened, and no amount of mind control could stop it. But this was his mother he was embracing, and his erection would be noticeable. He had to pull away, but she felt so good in his arms.

"Uhhh huh..." Mike murmured.

He became aware of the feeling of her large breasts pressing against him.

"Mike...I've been having...thoughts...and I don't know what to do...I can't stop them." She whispered, still holding onto him tightly.

He knew he should pull away or not respond, but he asked, "What thoughts?"

"I don't want to say." She pulled against him, nuzzling. Janice felt Mike's throbbing erection pressing against her leg. She knew she should stop but found she couldn't. She felt butterflies in her stomach urging her on.

"It's ok...you can tell me." Mike was so turned on; she had to feel his hardness pressing against her bare thigh, but he suddenly didn't care. She hadn't reacted negatively in any way.

"I...I...want something...but I can't possibly have it."

Mike pulled her closer, moving his thigh between her legs, boldly pressing his erection against her leg.

"What is it...you want...?" Mike whispered in her ear -- any sensibility draining from him.

"I can't...it's not...right.," Janice murmured.

Mike could feel the energy between them building; It was palpable -- their attraction undeniable. Still, he knew he needed to stop before he crossed a line with his mother. Flirting or fantasizing was one thing, but actually doing something for real had big consequences.

"Mom...what are you saying?"

"Remember what you told me about how you were looking at Erica...and having thoughts you shouldn't have?"

"Uh huh...."

"I...I've been looking at you...the same way." She pressed her face against his chest. "...I feel so ashamed."

He hugged her tighter, wanting to console her. She had been through a lot that day. "Mom...I understand...and I'd be lying if I didn't admit to having similar thoughts about you....I know It's wrong...but we're only human."

Janice suddenly recalled watching Mike breathing in the scent from her panties as he masturbated with that big manly cock that now pressed against her leg. A part of Janice recognized that it was Mike's sperm that had been in her, regardless of how it had gotten there. She had chosen him as the ideal mate -- the male that she wanted to procreate with. A primal urge to couple welled up inside her.

"Mike...I have a question...I hope I don't make you too uncomfortable...and you can say no...."

"It's ok, Mom...you can ask."

"Mike...have you thought about impregnating me... naturally?"

His Mom was so alluring. Now that he had gotten to know her true self, as a woman, as someone he might have just met if he hadn't been adopted into this family, he found her to be the sexiest woman he could imagine. Yes, she was older, but he wouldn't have thought she was much older than he was. If he had gotten to know her and felt their natural attraction, he could see himself being with her and wanting a life with her, one that even included children.

"Yes...I have." Mike said, stunned at her question and his response.

Janice's hands wandered down onto Mike's sexy butt; she rested them there, but it was clearly no accident. He felt so solid and muscular. She knew she had crossed a line. It was one thing to give in to a feeling of attraction and entirely another to act on it.

Janice felt overwhelmed with arousal. She said, "You have such a nice butt, Mike...," as she grabbed and felt his well-muscled glutes.

Her hands felt so sexy, squeezing his butt. Mike was overwhelmed with lust -- any remaining sensibility departed; His dick throbbed with need.

She quietly whispered in his ear, "What if tonight...you were to inseminate me...in person...would you do that for me?"

Oh my God, Mike thought. His cock was beyond hard.

"Yes...." Mike whispered back.

"Oh...good...." She breathed.

Mike's hands glided onto his mother's big butt, pulling her tightly against him as he watched his big hands squeeze her in the mirror.

Janice reached up and pulled the shoulder straps off her nightie. The silky cloth fell gently downward, and Mike released her, stepping back so it could continue its journey until it touched the ground around her ankles. Mike pulled off his shirt and tossed it.

They both stood before one another in their underwear. Mike saw, for the first time, the rounded swell of his mother's stunning breasts. They were perky for such large breasts, and her luscious reddish-brown nipples stood hard and inviting.

1...345678