Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I want...another baby."

Mike stared in surprise and confusion. "Ummm...isn't that part of having a partner?"

"Of course it is...but I realized I just couldn't get myself to move on and find a new partner. Maybe I'm too broken...maybe my therapist was right -- maybe I do have trust issues. Either way, I would have to have a baby within the next few years or so...after that, it gets higher risk due to my age."

"So...if you don't have a partner...then...?"

"Then, I have to get a donor."

"Ohhhhhh!" Mike exclaimed with sudden awareness.

"I've checked out lots of options, and it is just as easy as you would guess. You can even just get it sent to your home and administer...the, uh, sample...yourself."

Mike wanted to be supportive of his mother. "Well, I know firsthand that you are a great mother. And I see how you light up when you take care of other people's babies. I think this is going to be amazing!"

"Thanks, Mike. I knew you'd be supportive!"

"So, have you found a donor yet?"

"I've certainly found some options, but you know I don't like leaving things to chance, and there are a lot of issues reported out there...like people thinking they are getting one thing and they get something entirely different."

"Yeah, I've read about that...including where the doctors themselves swap in their own unasked-for donation."

"Exactly! That's why I'm trying to be really selective and careful before committing."

Mike appeared to be lost in thought as he contemplated a wild idea that popped into his head.

"Honey, what are you thinking?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking...."

"It's not nothing...tell me what you were thinking."

"Well, normally this might sound crazy, but, in light of recent revelations...what if...what if I were the donor?"

Mike appeared sincere but also a little uncomfortable bringing the idea up.

Janice quickly realized that it wouldn't be such a crazy idea if Mike really, truly had been adopted. She also recalled that she had committed to not revealing that fact until she had a chance to confront her daughter about the situation. In an effort to maintain neutrality, she thought carefully about her response.

"I do appreciate where you're coming from, Mike. You have a big heart...I'll think about it."

"I just want this to happen for you in any way it can. By all means, if other options can work, do them. I just wanted to make sure every angle is covered for you." Mike's eyes shined with love. Janice knew he was just being sweet, and she loved him for it.

"Thanks, baby...your support is what I need most right now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to use the lady's room."

"Ok...do you want me to order you anything?"

"Get me another drink, will you?"

"Will do."

Janice walked to the restroom, thoughts flying through her mind at high speed. Just being able to speak about her private plans had been cathartic. Then, having Mike support her to the fullest possible extent that he could, made her want to cry.

Walking through the doorway, she headed to a stall and sat. When she finished peeing, she didn't get up right away. She was glad the room was empty and quiet. She had so many emotions to sort through.

Mike had offered to be her sperm donor. Honestly, if she had access to a specimen like him, she would normally jump at the chance. He was quite literally a stud. His intelligence, looks, and overall genetic gifts were undeniable.

Crazy thoughts wafted into Janice's head. As much as she tried to push them away, she couldn't deny her feelings. A deep thrill welled up in her stomach when she thought about Mike being the sperm donor.

It was unthinkable on one level, but on another, she knew it was not only possible but that he would willingly contribute to her heart's desire. Of course, he was her actual son, and a voice in her head told her that would be a terrible idea.

Janice was a highly intuitive woman. When she allowed herself to sink into her true feelings, she had to acknowledge that all her fears about potential donors disappeared when she imagined Mike in their place.

Maybe it was the fact that Mike was such a strong link to her once and only true love who had passed, or maybe it was her own secret infatuation for her son, but she felt her resistance to the idea slipping away.

Instead, she felt the thrill grow inside her much like the baby she hoped to have.

Janice got up, left the bathroom, and returned to her seat across from Mike.

Maybe it was seeing Mike's handsome mug across from her, showing her so much unconditional love, or the copious amounts of wine she had drank, but Janice blurted out, "What if I told you I reconsidered your offer?"

Mike lit up. "Then I would say, I'll do anything you need...and of course, nobody needs to know who the donor was...This is so exciting!"

"Yes, it is...and you're right, this is normally done anonymously, so we would have to swear to secrecy."

"Done...So how does this work? Do I go to a clinic where they take -- I'm not sure how to say this -- samples? Then would you go in and have a doctor, uh, administer it to you?"

"Mike, we're adults here. You can say things like sperm and insemination." Janice smiled at the way Mike was blushing. "And you might be surprised at how simple the procedure is...no need to go to a clinic."

"Uh, OK...." Mike said uncomfortably.

"I hope you can have this awkward conversation; if we're going to do this, you'll need to know the process."

Recovering some of his dignity, Mike joked, "Is when you finally give me the birds and the bees talk, Mom?"

"That's more like it, you smartass!" Janice smirked, her bright and luminous eyes twinkling.

She continued, "You can look all this up, but I'll save you the time and just tell you how it works. First, you get a sample...I think you can figure out how that is done." Mike had a smirk on his face now as he rolled his eyes.

"If it's fresh, there's no need to freeze it. Then you pull the semen into a needleless syringe -- like the kind you can buy from any pharmacy -- and you just inject it into the cervix. That's it."

"Ok, when you walk through it like that, it does sound simple. Are there any other steps or other things I'll find out when I look this up?"

"Well, since you are going to look it up, I may as well tell you that most women who do this process work to have an orgasm after they inject the sample. That's because an orgasm causes contractions that pull the sperm through the cervix and into the uterus, and the more chances they have to make it through the fallopian tube where the egg is."

"Interesting...yeah, that makes sense."

"See, that wasn't so hard to talk about sex with your mother!" Janice smiled reassuringly.

Mike relaxed, his lips curling into a smile. "True...it wasn't so bad." Mike seemed to think about something for a moment. "Mom, how certain are you that you'll go through with this?"

"One hundred percent."

"In that case...why not start now while we're away and can work through the process uninterrupted? I mean, this sounds pretty simple...and I'm sure we can do this in a way that doesn't make either of us uncomfortable."

Janice felt another jolt of excitement but held her composure. "Okay, but like you said, we have to be clinical about this. I am your mother, after all, and this is uncharted territory."

"Absolutely."

"This is probably TMI, but the timing is perfect this week...it just so happens I'm ovulating."

Mike felt a thrill. He had never heard his mother talk about such things, and hearing her discuss it was like being let in on a special secret.

After they finished their meal and paid the bill, they left. Mike went back to the room, and Janice took a detour to a pharmacy down the street to get supplies.

* * * * * * * Insemination

Mike sat on the couch in their hotel living room reading the news on his phone when he heard the door click and his mother enter. She carried a small paper bag from the pharmacy.

"So...I guess that's it, huh? Everything you need is in that little bag...."

"Well, I am going to need something from you...." Janice grinned.

"I mean, yeah, of course.... So, how should we do this?"

"Well, obviously, we're each going to need a little privacy." Janice gestured towards the bathroom. "You should have plenty of privacy in there, and then afterward, I'm going to need the bedroom for my part."

"Ok. That makes sense. How about after my part, I head back into the bathroom and take a long shower? That should give you plenty of time and privacy."

"Good idea. Ok...I guess you can start whenever?" She bit her lip, awaiting Mike's response.

"Yeah...umm...what do you want me to...uh...use to collect the sample?" Mike also looked around nervously.

"Oh! Yes, I thought we'd just use the clear plastic cups we have in the room here. They have a plastic wrapper, so they should be clean and useful for our purpose."

Mike grabbed one of the plastic cups and walked towards the bathroom. "I'll be back soon!"

After the door closed, Janice sat on the bed, waiting. She heard Mike turn on the fan in the bathroom, and she was glad since she wasn't sure if what he was doing would be audible in any way. She tried not to, but her imagination kept filling her in on what was surely going on in that bathroom. Mike was likely standing there, holding a cup as he rubbed his manhood to completion. That familiar erotic thrill ran through her, and she tried to push it down along with the images of Mike's erection filling the cup.

Mike stood before the sink, setting the cup on the counter. He pulled his pants down, looking at his semi-erect penis in the mirror. He thought he might have to bring up some porn on his phone but watched as his cock swelled to full attention, just thinking about what he was about to do.

His sperm was going to be inside his lovely mother. She was as desirable a woman as he thought existed, and she willingly was going to inject his semen into her vagina, and that sperm was going to impregnate her with his baby.

Mike's cock was rock hard, and his balls ached for release. He began stroking his big dick, watching himself in the mirror. He imagined his sperm fertilizing his mother's egg, and a few strokes later, he felt his balls tightening.

Moving the plastic cup up to the tip of his penis, he angled towards it. He felt his cock begin to spurt, sending a huge load of his thick white cum into the cup.

He was careful to hold it at just the proper distance so the spray of his warm cum didn't ricochet back out until his cock ceased to pulse. He squeezed the last drops out of the head into the cup.

The small plastic cup was not far from being half full. Even Mike realized he had produced an obscene amount of semen. Seeing it all there in a cup made him a little proud.

Mike pulled up his pants and underwear and headed for the door.

He opened the door, set the cup on the nightstand, turned around, and walked toward the bathroom without looking at his mother. This was one of his all-time awkward moments.

"I'm going to take that long shower...you have plenty of time to do what you need to do."

When the door closed, Janice walked to the nightstand and picked up the cup.

Her jaw dropped when she both felt the weight of the cup and saw how full it was. She knew her son was a physical specimen, but he must have some big balls to produce this much cum.

The cup felt warm to her touch, no doubt the heat emanating from her son's batch of baby batter.

Janice knew the sooner she did this, the better, so she turned off the main light, leaving only the more moody lamps on -- she needed to see, but somehow doing this in bright light didn't feel right. She quickly got undressed, putting only her silky sea-green nighty on.

Taking the needleless syringe out, she dipped it into Mike's thick and creamy cum, and pulled the plunger, easily filling the sizable syringe, and still, there was plenty left over in the cup.

This was it; she could stop now and say she had cold feet. As much as she didn't trust the sperm donation system, she could still get this done through other means. After all, this was Mike's actual sperm she held in the warm tube. Her mother's intuition slowly drowned out all those thoughts; that inner knowing told her it was going to work out and that she would have a perfect baby -- Mike's baby. She felt that same thrill in her tummy as she decided to move forward.

Well, I guess we're not going to have to worry about having enough, Janice mused.

First, she put a towel over one of the extra pillows and set it on the bed. Then, she lay on the bed, positioning herself so the pillow was under her butt, and spread her legs wide.

She felt herself getting wet as she moved the syringe toward her exposed vagina. She could only marvel at how her body seemed to respond automatically; it knew that a desirable male's sperm was about to enter her and take hold.

She pushed the tube into her tight vagina. She mostly only massaged her clitoris when she needed to masturbate, so her tunnel wasn't practiced at much of anything going into it for many years.

When she felt the tip touch her cervix, she pushed the plunger hard, ejecting the warm semen into the depths. She felt the spray of Mike's potent semen filling the back of her chasm.

Janice's mouth opened as she quietly breathed, "Ohhhhh," feeling Mike's seed fill her womanly sanctuary.

She had planned only to do the first part of the procedure -- only the initial injection -- since it felt odd to masturbate in an unfamiliar place, not to mention that her son was in the bathroom near her. However, she felt an irresistible urge to touch herself.

Mike quickly rinsed himself off, got out, and toweled off, leaving the shower running. Since the large bathroom was broken into two parts, Mike was able to close the door leading to the shower room and step into the main bathroom area, where he shut the lights off.

It was not originally his plan to do so, but he felt a compulsion that he knew was the exact opposite of what he should be doing. His curiosity drove him relentlessly; he wanted to peek through the bathroom door and see what his mother was doing with his sample.

The door silently opened a small crack, not giving away Mike's voyeuristic whim since there was no change to ambient light or sound; the shower remained running, masking any subtle sounds.

From Mike's vantage point, he saw Janice on the bed from the side. Her bare legs were spread out from the pillow she was propped up on. Glancing around, he noticed he had a perfect angle from the wall mirror directly to his mother's femininity.

Mike stared in shock, his dick hardening at what he saw. Janice's pussy was on display, clear as day. He knew he should look away and not violate her privacy, but something held him in place as he stared in rapt attention at her sex.

Janice reached down, running her finger across and caressing her vulva and dipping her finger into herself. Slick lubricant coated her finger, and she rubbed it on her swollen clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhh...," she quietly breathed as she pleasured herself, biting her lip.

Mike watched as she played with herself. He admired her womanhood. It was refined and beautiful. The ridges of her small vulva were dark, delicate, and pretty, providing an enticing contrast to the flashes of pink flesh that were enticingly exposed from inside her channel as she played with pussy.

Mike slowly stroked his massive erection as he watched.

Janice suddenly realized she wanted more cum in her; she dunked the syringe back into the cup, filling it completely full. Once again, she inserted it and inseminated herself. This time she felt Mike's cum overflow and begin to ooze out of her exposed pussy.

She moved her fingers down to collect the escaping liquid and rubbed it on her pussy, focusing back on her clit.

Janice couldn't remember the last time she felt this horny. She abandoned all senses as she picked up the plastic cup from the end table.

She dipped her finger in the bottom of the cup, gathering some of the creamy liquid. What are you doing!? A voice cried out in her head, but her pussy ached with such need, urging her on.

White cum glistened on her finger as she inserted it in her mouth, sucking the creamy goo and tasting it. The slick texture was unfamiliar but somehow pleasing, and the taste was sweet.

Mike's cum tasted good to her.

Mike could not believe what he had just witnessed. His mother had tasted his seed and went back to rubbing her pussy with it while more oozed from inside her. He was close to climaxing.

Janice became audible as she rubbed her clit faster, moaning quietly, "Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh," in a breathy feminine voice that Mike had never heard from her. It was tantalizing, and his balls tensed as he watched her orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhhh...uhhhhhgggnnnnn," Janice cried as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. Her brow furrowed as she passed over the edge. She looked...so cute.

She curled her toes and grabbed the bedspread with her free hand as ripples of pleasure cascaded through her core.

Mike came hard, just as his mother did, grunting as he shot his load on the wall, leaving viscous ropes of his jism draped across the floor while Janice's vagina spasmed, sucking in copious amounts of Mike's potent sperm into her uterus.

Mike closed the door silently and worked to clean up his mess and put himself back together. He took his time before shutting off the shower. He used the sink to brush his teeth, making sure to give his Mom time to recombobulate.

When Mike opened the bathroom door, his mother was under the covers, reading a book. All the lights were off except the lamp by her bedside.

"How was your shower," she said, glancing at him.

"Oh -- It was good!"

Mike climbed into bed.

"I'm tired," Mike said. It was true; he had just blown two intense loads in close succession.

"Me too...Good night, honey." Janice leaned over and kissed Mike tenderly on the cheek.

Mike and Janice fell asleep, each unable to stop thinking about the fact that Mike's seed was planted deep inside Janice's womb.

* * * * * * * The Next Day

When Mike woke up, he felt a warm body snuggled up to him. When he moved his arm, Janice pulled it back down and around her midsection. Mike realized he had rolled over and wrapped his arms around her while he slept. It had become an automatic reflex between him and Dany. It was like she had trained him.

He slept in boxers and a t-shirt to establish some modicum of civility while in the same bed as his mom. Now he felt his mother's body pressed against him in her silky nighty. He could not ignore the sensation of her substantial breasts resting against his arm.

His cock responded, pressing outward through his boxers as though it wanted to escape. He felt it pressing up against her butt, feeling the heft of her cheek as he barely restrained himself from more forcefully pushing his erection against her warmth. He leaned forward, feeling her soft hair tickle his face. Mike inhaled, taking in his mother's delicate, feminine scent. There was a hot, exotic undertone that intrigued him and made his balls ache with familiar need.

What the fuck am I doing? Mike thought to himself. This was his mother, and he already had so much to deal with back at home.

"Mmmmmmm...good morning...," Janice mumbled as she woke up.

Mike carefully extracted himself from her and rolled over to his side.

"Hey...that felt nice," she said as she turned towards him. "Good morning, sleepy head." She smiled warmly as she stretched her arms.

Mike responded to her infectious smile. "Good morning!"

His mother's gorgeous golden brown eyes stayed on him, radiating love. Mike didn't want her to look away.

After a few moments longer than necessary, Janice finally got up. "I'm going to use the shower; feel free to use the bathroom while I'm in there."

123456...8