Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's jaw dropped as he slowly scanned downward over the smooth dark olive skin of her flat stomach and the sexy mound that promised paradise beneath her thin and revealing green silk panties.

"Oh my God...You're so...incredibly...beautiful."

Janice smiled shyly; her big, alluring eyes appeared timid as she looked away from Mike's gaze, feeling him examine her body.

Mike peered into the mirror behind her. He finally saw her big sexy butt in its entirety, and it was more luscious and perfect than even he could imagine. It was round, perfectly proportioned, and her darkened skin was beautiful and lustrous. His cock was rock hard.

Janice looked down at his big rigid cock, barely contained by his stretching boxers. Slowly, she scanned upward, across his chiseled abs, arms, and chest. She bit her lip and looked at him with soft and needful eyes. Mike looked away, this time from her lustful gaze.

Carefully, she reached up and began touching Mike's chest and arms, admiring the feel of his manly body.

"You're so sexy, Mike," she murmured as she ran her fingers down his washboard stomach and into the waistband of his boxers.

He was mesmerized, looking into his mother's loving eyes as he felt her soft, delicate hands touch and then squeeze his throbbing dick.

"Do you want to touch me?" She asked in a soothing and gentle voice.

Mike reached out and gently cupped her breasts. They felt soft and supple in his hands. Her nipples swelled in response.

"That's nice..." Janice breathed.

Mike moved his hand down her stomach and felt the elastic band of her silk panties. He moved his hand into then and over her pubic mound, feeling the tickle of her trimmed pubic hair before descending into the heat and wetness that poured out of her sex.

Janice's expression changed as Mike felt her delicate pussy; slick lubricant coated his finger.

Quietly, she breathed, "Ohhhhhhh...." Her mouth opened as a look of pleasure washed across her lovely face and sparkling eyes.

Still maintaining eye contact, Janice moved her other hand onto Mike's boxers, pulling them down and over his hard-on; they dropped to the floor.

She held his dick and used the other hand to explore and feel his heavy balls.

"They're...so...big..." she murmured as she tenderly squeezed his testicles, her gaze still transfixed on Mike's body as she gently stroked his shaft. Her soft, womanly hands felt incomprehensibly erotic. She looked down, examining his manhood. "And your penis...is...so beautiful."

Mike reached for the elastic band of her panties and pulled them over her hips. They dropped to the floor, and she stepped out of them.

They stood completely naked before one another. Her muscular hips flowed downward to a patch of well-trimmed black pubic hair. The dark lips and subtle folds of her exposed vulva called to Mike.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Mike asked.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," Janice said, her expression showing no regret.

She stepped forward, pulling carefully on his dick and moving her other hand up to gently caress his face. She looked up at him, only inches away.

Every line they crossed was a new awkward moment to discover. This was his mother, after all, who he had never imagined he would be doing any of this with.

"Mike...is it ok...if I kiss you?"

"Uh huh...."

Suddenly, his mother's soft and luscious lips were pressing against his, her hand in his hair, pulling him to her. Janice sucked on his lips, and when Mike relaxed, he felt her tongue gently slide into his mouth. She explored and caressed his tongue as they began to entwine and play together in a sensual dance.

Soon they were passionately sucking on each other's lips and pressing into one another's mouths with intensity.

They pulled each other closer as they continued making love with their mouths.

Mike felt the trimmed hair from her pubic mound brush lightly against the end of his penis as they made out.

He grabbed and squeezed her fleshy ass, kissing her fiercely as he felt her hands and nails digging into his butt and back.

Easily picking her up, Mike turned and set Janice gently onto the bed.

Realizing what came next, Janice crawled into position on the bed and lay on her back, resting on her elbows, looking at Mike expectantly.

Slowly, Janice spread her thighs wide, exposing her sumptuous pussy. Her gorgeous breasts, flat tummy, and womanly hips were on display for him while she watched, an eager expression on her face.

"I want you..." she said.

Mike climbed onto the bed, the contours of his naked body reminiscent of a Greek statue -- only his member appeared much larger than those ancient works of art.

Janice felt her pussy flood with heat and wetness. She had never been so turned on in her life.

Mike positioned his cock against Janice's sexy vagina. The dark folds opened to reveal her pink entrance.

Her arousal was so intense Mike could smell the exotic musk coming from her delectable pussy.

Janice's soft hand gripped his hard dick, pulling and guiding him into her.

She slid his cock against her soft entrance, feeling the tip gain purchase.

He pushed carefully and slowly into her, hearing her intake of breath as he penetrated her sacred entrance. She was tighter than he would have thought; He worked slowly inside her, feeling her lubricant coat his penis until he was comfortably inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned in a breathy voice.

He moved inside her, feeling the silky heat of her pussy as the muscular walls caressed his throbbing member.

"Oh...fuck...Mom...you feel so...good..." Mike breathed.

They maintained eye contact until Mike kissed her sensual lips, feeling them part as she wrapped her tongue against his.

Mike began thrusting deep and hard into her hot and steamy gash, hearing her make sexy sounds between kisses, "Ohhhhh....Ohhhh baby...so good...."

Mike slowed down, taking in the sight of his mother's naked body beneath him. Her big, well-formed breasts moved with every thrust he took. Her tummy was almost completely flat with just a small curve to it, and her hips were womanly and sexy. Mike watched as his big, photogenic dick entered her delicate pussy. Her vagina's entrance stretched and pulled on his cock lovingly, flashing the contrasting bright pink of her inner chamber.

He whispered, "I can't believe we're doing this."

"This is supposed to be wrong...but it feels so right," said Janice, her eyes glowing with love.

"Mom...I feel so...connected to you...I want to stay inside you forever...."

"Baby...I feel it, too. I've never felt anything like this before...."

Janice's pussy felt the fullness of Mike's thick cock as it rubbed and stimulated her, sending tingles and warmth through her core.

Her pussy felt impossibly soft as he pumped deep into his mother's feminine treasure, delighting in the feel of her hands and nails running through his hair and along his back. Her soft, feminine sounds turned Mike on immensely.

Janice reached up, holding his face to hers, and said, "I love you so much, baby...and I can feel how much you love me in a way I never could before."

"Uh huh...."

She moaned softly as rivulets of pleasure coursed through her with each thrust. Sex had never felt this good before.

She felt intensity building in her core. "You're going to make me cum soon...when I do, I want you to give me your seed right then...That will ensure that your sperm is pulled up into my womb."

"Uh huh..." Mike pumped deep into her heavenly pussy, the sound of his thrusting slapping against her pubic mound.

"Show me, honey...show me how much you love me."

Mike suddenly felt he needed to give her his seed -- to show her how much he loved her. It was like his balls contained liquid love, and she would be able to feel how much he cared.

Mike needed to cum. If he did, he would have cum inside all the women at his house. He knew he would have a reckoning at some point for what he had allowed to happen, but his balls ached with a primal desire that urged him to conquer this impossibly beautiful woman.

"Ohhh fuck...Mom...I'm going to cum..." Mike warned urgently, watching his dick plunge into her tummy.

"Oh honey...yes..." Janice breathed as she grabbed Mike's butt tightly, pulling him into her.

Mike felt her thick legs wrap around behind his knees, locking him in place.

Janice looked at him, pleading with big soft eyes, "I'm cumming baby...cum in me and make me yours!" Her brows furrowed, and she bit her lip as a massive orgasm overtook her senses.

Just as his balls contracted to release his load, Mike felt his mother's gentle, caressing pussy grip and squeeze his dick, coaxing it to release its payload.

Mike growled in a husky voice, "Oh Fuck...Mom....I'm cumming...Fuuuuuck.... Ahhhhhhhhh...." while he pumped his sticky load deep into his mother's hungry pussy, feeling the overwhelming pleasure of knowingly and intimately giving her his seed.

Janice cried, "Ohhhhhhh....ohhhhh....yessss..." as she felt Mike's warmth fill her completely.

They lay interconnected and breathing as one, their hearts beating together. Janice kissed him sweetly as he emptied the last spurts of his potent seed inside her glorious snatch.

Janice looked into Mike's eyes. "Honey...I love you so much." She had never experienced such a deep and intimate coupling in her life.

Overcome with deep emotion, Janice felt like the world was spinning. She had never had a man handle her the way Mike did. She had never felt so fulfilled sexually. She knew she wouldn't bring up the subject of his adoption anytime soon, now that she had knowingly consummated their sexual bond -- how could she?

Eventually, Mike rolled over, and Janice snuggled up to him, caressing him lovingly. They kissed and touched each other in that intimate way until, finally, sleep overtook them both.

* * * * * * *

They woke up and snuggled together. Mike felt his mother's warm naked body pressed against and entangled with his while he lay on his back. Her silky dark hair spilled over his chest, her face resting on his chest. He stayed like that, enjoying the moment. She looked so peaceful and beautiful as she slept.

He brushed the strands of hair from her face, and she slowly awakened. Her bright eyes fixed on him, and she smiled sweetly.

"Hi..." she said, a tenuous hesitation in her voice.

"Good morning," Mike said, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"I didn't know where I was for a second there...it's not every day that I wake up like this!" She turned and kissed Mike's lips.

"That was something else last night..."

"I know...that was...amazing.." She snuggled up, putting her face next to Mike's and nuzzling his neck.

Janice felt as though something changed inside her. Their lovemaking had connected her to Mike in a way she had never experienced before. It was as if she had completely bonded with him in some sacred and primal way -- she felt it to her core.

After a while, they reluctantly got up. Each showered and got dressed, starting with Mike, as he was usually quick.

When Janice came out, she wore a patterned summer dress skirt with a form-fitting top that barely contained her breasts with spaghetti straps. The dress skirt was short, not quite crossing her knees; it flattered her lean, muscular legs. Once again, Mike was taken aback by his mother's beauty.

"You approve?" she asked, turning around so he could check her out.

"Uh...yeah!"

"Well, let's get going...we can stop and get something to eat on the way.

They left the room and exited the hotel lobby, where the valet had Janice's SUV ready to go.

* * * * * * * University Tour

After a quick drive, Mike and Janice arrived at the university. It was a beautiful place with well-cared-for landscaping and flower gardens. The old buildings were well maintained and spoke of the school's lasting legacy as an anchor within the city.

They left the car and found the admissions building. Following their instructions, they took an elevator up to the proper floor.

When they entered the office, they met their assigned counselor, a finely dressed middle-aged woman.

"Hi, you must be Mike. I'm Elizabeth ...I'm here to answer any questions and help you with your campus tour."

Mike shook hands. "Pleased to meet you."

"...and I see you brought your wife with...." Elizabeth turned to Janice, extending her hand; she said, "Elizabeth...and you are?"

"Janice...pleased to meet you."

Janice didn't correct the admissions counselor.

Mike wondered if it was the wedding ring that Janice still wore or that Janice looked much younger than her age that led to that mistake.

For the next hour, Elizabeth answered Mike's questions, walked through the university's history, went over his transcript, and gave him a detailed campus map.

"If you don't have any more questions," Elizabeth said, "I can show you around, or you can feel free to explore this building as well as the other ones listed on the campus map."

Mike took out the map. "I think we're good on our own."

"Great! You have my number, so call me if you need anything."

"Will do." Mike and Janice shook her hand and left.

They entered the empty hallway, and Mike turned to Janice.

"She thought we were married...I noticed you didn't correct her!" Mike was smiling and squeezed Janice's waist playfully.

"I can't help it if I look younger than my years!" Janice flipped her hair, playing it up.

Mike smiled, "Well...that is definitely true."

Janice made a pouty face, still being playful. "Were you so offended by being associated with me that way?"

Mike relented, looking apologetic. "Oh, come on...I'm flattered if anything... anyone would be so lucky."

Janice turned to him, a look of love and affection on her face. "You are so sweet...."

Mike felt his heart open as Janice leaned in and kissed him tenderly. Her soft lips became hungry quickly to Mike's response as he pulled her soft body against his and played gently with her sensual tongue.

Mike had to break it off before they made a scene as people entered and exited the hallway off and on.

Janice said, "Mmmm...that was nice...I'm looking forward to our"-- she made quote signs with her fingers -- "session...this evening," winking at him.

"Me too." Though Mike wasn't so sure he could make it that long. His cock was hungry again, and he longed to be inside this unbelievably desirable woman again. It almost felt like he needed to make sure the experience the night before wasn't a fluke.

Mike said, "I have the map...there are some things I want to check off my list, and by then, we should be ready to eat lunch."

"As you wish." Janice took his arm as they continued to walk.

After several stops, they arrived at the library. The large building had multiple floors and an old Gothic style that easily drew one into its mysteries.

"Last stop," Mike said.

They used the visitor's pass the admissions counselor had given them and entered the building.

"This takes me back," Janice said as they walked through the massive open structure with an untold number of book racks lining the space across multiple floors.

They walked past an occasional student; otherwise, it was sparse and mostly devoid of people since it was still morning.

Janice had been looking at the signs; She grabbed Mike's arm and led them down an aisle filled with books of all shapes and sizes.

"Oh...I see what drew you..." Mike said, suddenly aware they had walked into the art history section.

Janice looked around like a kid in a candy store.

"Look at this!" she said, pulling a large book off the shelf, opening it, and pointing excitedly to her favorite artists' works.

She was so cute, the way she was so animated, and wanted to share her love of art with him. Mike wrapped his arms around her from behind, taking in her comforting and alluring scent as well as the feel of her warm and inviting body.

She paused. "Mmmmmmm...that feels good," squeezing Mike's arm reassuringly with her hand.

Leaning over her shoulder, Mike planted soft, sensual kisses up her sensitive neck, causing goosebumps to arise.

Mike moved his hand upwards, cupping her voluptuous breasts and pressing his hard dick against Janice's firm butt.

"Ohhhhhh," Janice breathed, feeling an erotic pulse of energy pass into her sex, filling her with erotic energy.

She whispered, "I want you," as she felt Mike nibble on her ear and squeeze her nipples through the soft cloth of her bra.

Mike reached one hand up under her dress and into her panties, feeling the wetness and heat coming off her womanhood.

Taking his lubricated finger out from her panties, he said, "Let's go," abruptly pulling Janice along, leading them towards the nearest exit.

Mike noticed a stairwell leading upwards -- aside from the main exit -- and turned, leading them upward. A sign was clearly marked; it read 'Staff only.'

They reached the top floor and entered a darkened hallway.

"Mike, I don't think we're supposed to be on this floor. It looks like it's just offices for faculty."

"You're right, but it's dead up here. Let's check it out... remember, this is an adventure!"

"Ok, but let's not spend too much time here...you wouldn't want to get thrown out before you even got a chance to go here!"

They walked past a number of empty offices that opened to the hallway, each marked by a large window into the hallway.

Mike chose one towards the end that had closed blinds. He opened the door and pulled Janice into the office.

He closed the door and locked it. The room was large and well-packed with stacks of papers, books, and a large wooden, well-lived executive desk.

Janice looked at the desk. "This thing is ancient...look at the woodwork... It's gorgeous."

Mike grabbed her from behind. "The only thing that's gorgeous, as far as I'm concerned...is you. Now, where were we?" He kissed her neck and felt her breasts.

Mike pulled her top off, revealing a lacy white bra. He moved his hand onto her boobs, lightly tweaking her nipples through the soft fabric, which hardened on contact.

Janice took one of Mike's hands and moved it onto her exposed flat stomach.

She said, "What are you going to think of me when my tummy starts to grow?"

"You're going to be so hot when your stomach is full," he whispered in her ear, still planting kisses.

She put her hand on top of his, lacing her fingers reassuringly. "It's going to be your baby that you knowingly put in there. How do you feel about that?"

His dick was throbbing; he pushed it against her butt.

She continued. "I see you like that. Does that turn you on...making me pregnant?'

"God, Yes..."

"It turns me on too. I'm so glad it's your baby that's going to be growing inside me, Mike."

Mike unclipped her bra and continued fondling her tits, enjoying how her breathing increased when he touched her swollen nipples.

He said, "I still can't believe you want me like this...You're such a goddess...you know you could have any man."

She turned around, facing Mike as she reached behind and unzipped her dress skirt, allowing it to drop to the ground, standing only in her white lace panties.

"Mike...even if that's true, I only want your seed inside me. There's no other man that I could ever want the way I want you...."

Mike just stared, slack jawed. He couldn't believe how matter-of-factly she said what he wanted to hear.

She took her panties off, standing before him completely naked, her face only inches from his. Pure desire poured from her luminous eyes as she took Mike's hand and placed it on her mound.

"Can you feel how much I want you...."

Her hot slit dripped with arousal.

"Yes."

She attacked his lips, kissing frantically. Mike could feel her need as her tongue communicated more than her words alone could.

1...345678