Mikes First Transgendered Pt. 09

Story Info
A story of my on-going transgendered experiences.
3k words
4.4
8.8k
6
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's On-going gay experiences.

Part 9

Please read 1 -- 8 before going reading this one.

The vibrating bullets!

Enna invited me over one night by sending me a text that read; "I've had a few very long days at work and I could use some cuddle time. If you want to come by, I will be home all night the front door is open."

Of course, I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to hang out with her and/or possibly get laid, so I replied; "Yah, I'll be over in about an hour. 😊 See you then."

I arrived at her house letting myself in. I heard the TV coming from her bedroom on, so I headed towards the back of her house. I announced I was there so I don't scare her. When I get to her bedroom door, Enna was lying in bed with the sheet up enough just to cover her tits. She was watching a Filipino movie and told me to climb in bed. I pull my sweatshirt off and climbed into bed with her. As she pulled the sheet over me, I could see she was wearing only a thin pair of black panties, otherwise she was naked. I sat and watched the movie with her a while making small talk about her week. Enna cuddled in next to me and I felt her warm body against mine. She dozed off for a few minutes but when she awoke, she cuddled in closer to me, wrapping her arms over my body. As I reached up and under the pillow to adjust my viewing angle, I felt something odd under the pillow. It felt like cords attached to a small box. I asked aloud, "What is under here?"

I pulled the item out and discovered it was one of the two piece, vibrating bullet sex toys with both bullets and cords still plugged I. I showed it to Enna and asked," Were you having some fun today?"

Enna laughed and said, "Yes, the other day I was watching a dirty movie and used those to play with. I forgot they were under there."

Enna took the toy from my hand and set them next to her on the bed. Curiosity got the best of me and I asked, "Did you use them anally or just for vibration?"

Enna replies, "Just vibration."

The little nap, or me being there cuddling must have turned her on, because within a minute she wrapped her whole body over me and she started lightly kissing me on my neck. Of course, it wasn't going to take me any time to get turned on knowing her big hard cock was mine for the taking. We kissed deeply for a while, softly and slowly, almost incredibly romantic, as our hands started caressing each other's bodies. As Enna slid off me, I leaned on my left side as she leaned on her right, our faces lined up as our kissing began again. I pulled my shirt over my head as we laid chest to chest. My hands lightly and softly touching her breasts as her hands caressed my chest and shoulders. I reached down to find her cock poking out of her panties, rock hard and ready to go. I slid my hand into her panties and started giving Enna a long soft hand job. My cock deep in my pants, begging to be let out.

I felt Enna's hand unbuttoning and unzipping my pants and shortly after opening them sliding her hand down grabbing a hold of my cock. Enna's head dipped under the covers as she rolled me onto my back. She kissed her way down my chest and stomach, until she hit my crotch. I felt her pull my pants and underwear down a bit further and before I knew it her mouth was wrapped around my cock. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft making me harder and harder and wanting her more and more. She sucked my dick for about 5 minutes until I was getting close to orgasm. I pulled her up and away from my cock, pulling her face back to mine. I reached down again to find her panties off and her stiff cock raring to go. I caressed up and down her crotch rubbing and cupping here balls, holding them like they were golden nuggets. I wrapped my hand around her shaft and moaned in pleasure knowing that cock was surely going to be in my mouth and hopefully in my ass.

I rolled Enna onto her back and started kissing my way down her neck, onto her chest, stopping to suck both of her nipples. I kissed lower and lower until I finally reached her hard cock. I put her shaft deep in my mouth as I heard her moan in pleasure. I bobbed up and down on her cock getting it soaking wet with my saliva. My ass tingled and my cock throbbed as I pleasured her. Loud sucking sounds filled the room as I took her cock deep in my throat almost gagging myself. I wanted this cock now, hell I wanted cock all the time now. I needed it. I needed her and I needed to be fucked. I pulled her cock from my mouth and said, "Give me the vibrating bullets."

Enna chuckled, leaned over grabbing them and handing them down to me. I turned one on and felt the little silver bullet vibrating in my hand. I placed it on the underside of her hand cock letting it softly vibrate. Enna moaned out in a high-pitched voice as I worked it up and down the underside of her shaft. Just sitting there rubbing her shaft with this little vibrator, looking at her cock, knowing I was pleasuring her was such a turn on. I rubbed the vibrator on her balls and around every inch of her cock, teasing her with pleasure. I put her hard cock back in my mouth and slid her legs open further. I placed the bullet in-between her ass cheeks letting the soft vibration tease her further. I heard her moan and watched her hips start gently thrusting up and down as I continued giving her a blow job while the little billet vibrator rested near her asshole. Enna pulled me up from sucking her cock and laid me flat on my back, got on her knees, throwing the sheet aside and pulled down my pants and underwear.

She asked me, "Have you ever used a vibrator on yourself?"

"Yes," I replied. "Many of times."

Enna leaned forward and pulled the lube from her night table. She poured a lot on her fingers and slid her hand up and in-between my ass cheeks lubing up my asshole. She found the bullet that was vibrating as her wet lubed fingers caressed up and down the crack of my ass. She softly and slowly pushed the bullet inside me as her lubed hand started stroking my cock. She sat on her knees in-between my legs giving me a hand job, while the bullet was deep inside me vibrating. I watched emphatically, as she stroked my hard cock, as her tits rested perfectly on her chest and her hard cock stood straight up from in-between her legs. Enna eventually swung herself around next to me and laid down on her back, bringing the remote for the bullet and the other one attached to it with her. She lubed up her hand again, rubbing the lube around the bullet. She lifted her legs upwards a bit as her hand reached in-between her ass cheeks and she slid the second bullet inside her. She turned on the vibration for her side and let out a long moan. She turned both settings up a notch and laid flat next to me. Her right hand came over and across my body as she started stroking my cock again. I asked her for the lube and got my left hand all oiled up. I crossed my arm over hers and started stroking her cock in unison of her stroking mine.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked body. I watched my hand slide up and down her hard cock giving her a hand job, while I felt her hand stroking me off. I love the way her dick felt in my hand and I loved being stoked while I had this little vibrating bullet deep inside me. The immense pleasure increased as we kissed passionately, while the vibrating bullets in both of our asses continued pleasuring us from deep inside. I moaned out through our kiss. "Please fuck me Enna."

Without hesitation, Enna pulled the bullet out from inside of her. She leaned over to her night table, pulled out a condom, opened the package and slid it on. She climbed right on top of me with her rock-hard dick ready to slide inside me. I found the lube and squirted some on my hand giving her a last-minute hand job, getting the condom extremely slippery. Enna pushed my legs apart and upwards towards my chest and lined up the tip of her hard cock with my asshole. With a height adjustment, she slid her cock deep inside me, while the bullet was still vibrating deep in my ass. I felt the thickness and length of her cock as she entered me, all while being vibrated from the inside. My cock was rock hard and wanting to shout every drop of cum I had out.

Enna slid her cock in and out of me slowly at first, but the picked up the pace. Her body hovering over me, held up by her arms. Her tits swinging back and forth as she banged my tight little ass. Enna moaned out, "The vibration is going to make me cum fast."

"Your cock in my ass is going to make me cum," I replied.

Enna pushed and pulled her throbbing long thick cock in and out of me for several minutes. The feeling of her cock sliding in and out coupled with the little vibrator inside me was sending me to ecstasy I had never felt before. I was slowly stoking my own cock, moaning in pleasure as her dick slid deep in and out of me. I couldn't think, couldn't breathe and couldn't stop wanting her to fuck me like this always. "Enna Fuck me," I moaned out time and time again as she slammed her cock deep inside me. My dick was rock hard, waiting to shoot cum all over the place.

Enna started picking up her pace and breathing faster, moaning out, "Mike, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my face," I blurted out.

What I really wanted her to do, was to rip that condom off and let her slam her big cock right back into my ass and shoot her load deep inside me. My body wanted it! Begged for it! But not being with her for a long time and knowing her sexual history, I was just happy to make her cum. Enna pumped me harder and harder for a few more seconds withdrawing her cock from my ass. She quickly climbed on top of me, sitting on my chest. She pulled condom off, stroked herself over my face as I watched her hard cock being manipulate by her hand. My mouth wide open waiting for my prize. With a few hard strokes Enna leaned forward and with one big gasp for air and a deep grunt started shooting her cum all over my face. Some of it hit my eye, my nose, some on my tongue and some on my chin. My asshole still wide open needing more cock, my mouth and face covered with her cum, while the little bullet still vibrated deep inside me. I was in heaven! After Enna finished squirting her load all over my face, I put her cock back in my mouth sucking out the last bit of her cum, as what she expelled all over me ran down the sides of my face. When she pulled her cock out of my mouth, Enna looked me deep in the eye and said, "I need you to fuck me."

"No problem." I replied".

I pulled the cord removing the vibrating bullet from my ass, as Enna got on her knees. It was such an erotic sight to see her on her knees, her sexy ass in the air, her shaved balls hanging between her legs. I reached into her night stand and grabbed a condom. I slid it on and lubed my throbbing condom covered cock up. I positioned myself behind her and after adjusting the height, slid my rock-hard cock deep inside her ass. She groaned I pleasure as I slid it all the way in. I started pumping slowly, picking up my pace. I could feel her balls hitting mine as they swayed back and forth. Enna was moaning out louder than any girl I had ever fucked and knowing her cock was hanging between her legs after cumming all over my face, made me even harder. I fucked her from behind for about 5 minutes until I was ready to bust. "Cum in me," she cried out, as I pumped back and forth.

I was fucking her as hard and as deep as I could, moaning out, "Enna I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me." She replied.

With that my cock exploded. My cum was shooting out deep inside her ass as I continued thrusting back and forth. "Oh, My Fucking God, I'm fucking cumming," I cried out.

My cock was throbbing and dripping out the last bit of cum as my ass still tingling and wanting more. I wanted more of everything! I wanted to suck her cock all day long. I wanted her to fuck me again. I wanted to ram my dick deep in her ass until I fucking shot another load. I wanted it all. I wanted her to fuck me again. I wanted ANYONE to fuck me again. I needed more cock. I needed to be abused. I needed to have load after load of cum shot deep inside me. I was in love with cock and I fucking knew it.

After I rested my chest on her back for a few minutes I pulled my cock from her ass. I laid myself back down on the mattress as Enna swung around. She knelt next to me and leaned forward sticking her partially hard cock right back into my mouth. I sucked her like a good boyfriend should trying to get her rock hard again. But, just like most "men" she needed a few minutes to recuperate, before going again.

We laid there for a while just cuddling and kissing. Our naked bodies entwined with each other. We rested for a while watching TV until the passion started again. As we kissed, I reached down and felt her getting hard again. I held her hard cock in my hand just slowly and gently manipulating her to a full hard on. It was so erotic to have her hard dick in my hand, feeling her girth, her length and how hard she got. I eventually dipped my head down and slid her back into my mouth. I slid myself down in-between her legs. My head just bobbing up and down sucking her off. I could have sucked her cock for hours, just knowing I was pleasuring her and would make her cum. My dick hardened and my ass tingled the more that I gave her head. I pulled her dick from my mouth and asked her for a condom. When she gave me one, I slipped I over her throbbing cock, found the lube and oiled her up. I climbed back on top of her and without effort or hesitation, slid her cock back inside me.

I rode her slowly at first just enjoying the feeling of being filled and penetrated, while she lay there effortlessly, being pleasured. I must have ridden her for fifteen minutes, my cock flapping up and down as she slid in and out of me. As Enna got close, she started thrusting her hips up and down, holding my dick in her hand as she shot a second load deep inside me.

After she finished cunning the excitement of her fucking me again was overwhelming. I kept her cock inside me as I stroked myself off. It only took about a minute of masturbation, before I was squirting my cum all over her chest and tits, while still having the feeling of her dick deep in my ass.

When we finally finished, we laid around for a while, until I had to go. We kissed softly at her door and I made my way home. Unfortunately, as many times as I texted t and called her over the next few weeks I never heard from her again. I ran into her some months later at a restaurant while I was out with my new GF Cheryl. She was sitting across from a man I did not know and had a wedding ring on. Later that night I received a text from her saying; "I'm sorry I never called you back. I was engaged when we met and I was falling for you, but promised my husband I would marry him."

Seems I was the side dish once again. But I didn't mind. I had fun. Plus, I had a new love in my life a beautiful older lady named Cheryl, who was all about anal play, so I got to have quite a bit of fun with her. Although my relationship with Cheryl was brief, it led me to my next girlfriend, and after that...Led me to a long-term male engagement and eventually the love of my life.

I'll tell you all about these people and the times I had in the next few chapters.

To Be Continued...