Mikes First Transgendered Pt. 24

Story Info
A story of my on-going transgendered experience.
1.4k words
4.33
3.6k
2

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts 1 -- 23, before getting to this.

David Proposes -- The engagement Part 2.

I awoke the next morning very early, naked as a jay bird and hard as a rock. I looked over to see David still sound asleep. My first instinct was to look at my hand to make sure my engagement ring was still on my finger, and of course it was. I happily laid there for a while just in awe of this moment and what life was going to bring us. I felt my stomach grumbling and I needed some coffee. I got up and just threw on this knee length nightgown, since my lingerie from last night was strewed about our bedroom.

After freshening up, fixing my makeup and brushing my teeth, I made my way to the kitchen. I started making eggs, bacon and toast, nibbling as I was preparing, but setting aside the food so David and I could eat together. I keep catching glimpses of my ring on my finger as I cooked thinking to myself, I am going to be Mrs. David **** and I couldn't be happier.

It wasn't too much longer that I heard David walking across the floor to the bathroom. A few minutes later I hear him coming down the hallway. I was facing the counter and had just poured myself a cup of coffee when he entered into the kitchen. David slid up behind me wrapping his arms around me. He whispers in my ear, "Good morning my love," and placed a soft kiss behind my right ear. I wrapped my arms over his and said, "Good morning to you lover."

David stayed behind me just holding me, showing his love... Our love for each other. I feel warm, soft and loved in his embrace. David starts slowly kissing the back of my neck and ear and I'm getting aroused by his early morning passion. David's arm slides out from under mine and he softly glides it down my side, along my ribs and around to my ass. His hand rubs, caresses and fondled my ass cheeks over my nightgown. My cock starts tingling and I started getting hard as he continues lightly kissing my neck and ear. "Well, Good Morning," I whisper in an erotic voice.

David pulls his other arms from around me and puts it on my hips. He walks me backwards a few steps and leans me forward. He pushes his body against my ass. I reach behind me, sliding my hand up his leg, until I find his hard cock standing erect in his boxers.

David is hard and ready and he's going to fuck me right here and I am absolutely ecstatic about it. As I turn my head and look back, I see him drop his boxers and grab a firm hold of his hard cock. Without a word, he lifts my nightgown up and over my hips. He guides my torso down a bit, resting me on the counter and I feel the tip of his cock right at my asshole. My cock rock hard and throbbing and I am more than ready for another round of anal sex. So, I am a willing participant.

David reaches over me and grabs a couple fingers full of the butter I was using to butter the toast and slides it right up in the crack of my ass, rubbing it around my asshole. I squeal in pleasure and surprise. He strokes himself a few times with his buttered fingers and slides his hard cock deep inside me. I moan in pleasure as he enters me. My face and hands almost level with the kitchen counter as he starts pumping my ass. Davis lets out a long soft groan as he starts picking up his pace. His big hard cock penetrating me deeply here in the kitchen first thing this morning.

As he continues to fuck me, he is sending feelings of lust, desire and pleasure throughout my whole body.

I moan out. "Oh yea baby, just like that."

"OMG god, your cock is amazing."

"Fuck me hard honey, I need your cum."

Without a word David just keeps ramming his cock in and out of me. His hands resting on my hips as I take his 7' cock deep inside me, begging for more.

I think to myself if this is the life, I am going to have with him I want to get married today,

"Fuck me baby," escaped my mouth. I can't get enough! I need this always. I need him twice a day. I need cum. I need a cock in my ass. I need it all.

"OMG David I am so fucking hard." Slips from my lips.

David is making my legs shake and weak as he continues ramming my ass with his perfect cock. I want to shoot my load all over the cabinets, but I want to cum as he's cumming my ass.

"David, OMFG David..."

David pounds my ass for 10 minutes like this, bent over the kitchen counter, feeling his throbbing cock inside me. I almost wish I was a woman, so he could pound my pussy to orgasm, then fuck my ass, picking where he wanted to cum. I stroke my cock slowly as he pumps back and forth. I wish I had tits so I could be cupping, grasping and pulling at them feeling them swaying back and forth as I get my ass fucked.

"Yes David! Fuck my pussy." I scream out. "Yes, fuck it hard."

David starts going faster and faster and deeper and deeper as his moans increase. My asshole numbs, while his cock is hitting every erotic zone deep inside me.

"Samantha, I'm going to cum!" He cries out.

Fucking cum in me! I moan back.

Within seconds David is shooting his cum deep inside my ass. His body quivers as he mumbles, "I'm cumming, aaaahhh, I'm cumming."

I can feel his cock pulsating deep inside me and I know his filling me with cum.

"Yah baby, cum in your ass." Slips from my mouth. David withdraws his cock stroking himself on my ass cheeks, dripping the last bit on my skin. "Oh fuck!" He grunts out.

I wanted to turn around and get on my knees and suck his cock until he orgasmed down my throat. But my legs were shaking and I was frozen in place from the pounding I just took. David leaned over me and kissed me deeply and whispered, "I'll eat with you in a minute, I need a quick shower."

As he walked away, I was still reeling from being ass banged and I couldn't control myself, I started stoking my cock with a hand full of butter bringing myself closer and closer to orgasm. I pulled my coffee cup from the counter and shot my load into the hot, creamy coffee adding a special creamer for myself. I dribbled a bit into David's cup as well. As he showered, I caught my breath and enjoyed my coffee with a bit of cum in it for special flavor.

After breakfast I slid underneath the table and sucked his cock again. We spent the remainder of the day, sucking each other off, not to orgasm, but just enough, to get right there, only to stop, rest and start all over again. That is until we both got to the point of no return and finished the blow jobs swallowing each other's load down.

During the late afternoon when David sat on the couch to call his parents to let them know he proposed, I was down on my knees, licking kissing and slowly sucking his cock. It was a giant turn on for me to be giving him head, while he was making important phone calls. When it was my turn to reach out to family members, he returned the favor.

Later that night I rode his cock for almost 25 minutes until he blasted another load deep inside me.

I was getting married. I was absolutely in love. I was enamored by his cock. I loved being fucked. I loved how his cock felt buried deep inside me. To know he was cumming in my ass. Becoming all the woman I could be.

The sad part of it all was shortly after we got everything together, got the hall, my dress, his tuxedo and set our date, David was offered an amazing Job in New York City. I was planning on going with him to start our lives together, but unfortunately, I couldn't leave and we had to say goodbye.

But that wasn't the end of our story. A few years later, I went to him in New York and married the man of my dreams.

I'll tell you all about it in the last chapter.

To Be Continued.