Mikes First Transgendered Pt. 25

Story Info
The last story of my transition.
1.2k words
4.78
4.1k
2

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 25: The last chapter.

The big summary!

After David left for New York, I was in a fog. I had to move back into my old apartment. Life was never the same. I was alone. I was three quarters of the way through transitioning. I had no moral support; I had no lover. I had friends, but they didn't have the love I needed. I found myself at the gay bar's more than ever. I found myself dating men, who I wasn't really interested in, only to get some cock.

Most of them treated me like I was a stupid fool. They'd stick around long enough to fuck me a few times, get a few blow jobs, but then they'd move on.

One night I was so depressed and so out of it that I ended up at one of the worst bars in town. It was there that I had my first glory hole experience. I was taking a piss in the men's room, (I still wasn't overly comfortable with going to the girl's bathroom), and I saw this slick, dark skinned cock come sliding through the hole in the wall. I knew; or at least I believed it was Juan Carlos' cock, since he was there and he's been trying to date me since David left.

I was drunk and horny and I figured, "What the hell."

I locked the bathroom door and went back over to the wall. I softly slid my hand up and down the protruding cock, playing with it, teasing it. I knelt down and came face to face with it. It was dark and long with a missile style head that was un-circumcised. I was gorgeous. I squatted down further, as I pulled up my dress, letting my panties show.

I slid the cock into my mouth and I heard a loud moan coming from the other side of the wall. I slid back and forth on it, just taking it deeper and deeper into my mouth, getting it all slippery with my saliva. I pulled my panties aside, letting my cock and balls fall out. I was partially hard already and my ass was tingling.

I teased the cock with my tongue, licked up and down the shaft, put the tip of it into my mouth. It tasted good. I was becoming so aroused that I became harder and harder. I started sliding back and forth at a good pace and after sucking on it a while, I wanted to stand up, turn around and bend over and try to slide it up my ass, but at the height the whole was located and the wall between us. It wasn't going to happen. I slid back and forth on it, until it was rock-hard. I was stroking myself as my head and face moved back and forth sucking on it.

I wasn't down on my knees for more than 2 minutes when the moans and groans from the other side of the wall became louder and louder. Whom ever it was, was getting close to cumming. I bobbed back and forth as fast as I could until I felt the ooze start hitting my tongue. I pulled it from my mouth just as it was squirting. The cum was flying all over me, as I sat stroking my cock. After it finished the cock withdrew from the wall, as I sat on my knees stroking myself. It wasn't long until I came all over the bathroom floor, shooting my load everywhere. It was dirty, it was disgusting, it was fucking hot; but it was also very depressing.

When I got back to the table, Juan Carlos had this pleasured look on his face. I never asked him. But I think it was his cock I sucked. I had no problem doing it for him, I just wished he lasted longer and I got more physical, close intimate contact.

So, as life moved along, I actually ended up dating Amanda for a while. She was always very open and very comfortable with me crossdressing and wanting to become a woman. She would fuck me a lot with a strap on and I would take that cock every time she wanted to give it to me. But the cock was not real and would not cum and I needed all of that.

While I was with her, I did manage to go for breast augmentation, so I finally got my tits. I was seriously considering SRS, but thought I really like my dick and wanted to keep it. It was a good relationship with her, she had "the woman she always wanted" with that something extra. And I was having sex frequently again, with a woman, and getting pounded by her strap-on, but I was missing something. I still knew I was Bi-Sexual, but after all this time with David and transitioning, I knew I wanted men. I was changing into a woman, and I didn't just want to be "a lesbian".

After endless bad dates, bad relationships, lonely nights and missing man I loved the most, I decided it was time.

I flew out to New York to see David we spent and incredible weekend together and it was beyond fabulous to be back in his arms. While I was there, he slipped my engagement ring back on my finger and asked me to marry him again. This time I said yes (again) and never went back home.

I left everything behind. I called my job that Monday and quit over the phone. I had Amanda and a few other friends go to my apartment and pack my things. They shipped everything I needed out to me and I moved in with David in his luxury condo in Manhattan.

We were married three months later. Our honey moon was absolutely fantastic and I did more cock sucking and received more anal banging over that weekend than I had in a long time.

David and I are still happily married. I now live as a woman 24/7 with tits and a dick.

I opened up my own, crossdresser / transgender boutique in the heart of Manhattan to help those who are transitioning like I was. We sell everything from clothing, to wigs, to shoes, to toys, to self-help guide and everything in-between.

I have made a great new group of friends here in New York and a new family, with David's parents and his relatives; and some of mine.

I love my life and would never want to be anywhere else.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and hopefully you've enjoyed my stories. I hope they inspire you, let you live through my eyes, gave you belief in hope of your dreams; or at minimum got you off.

I am sorry this last story doesn't contain much sex, or unique twists, but it is all I am and all I will ever be. I didn't want it to seemed rushed or short ended. But every story must end.

If you're ever in New York, come find me at Samantha's in Manhattan, I'll be the tall, skinny blonde with the big tits with a big cock under her dress. And maybe if you play your cards right, you'll get to see it. Or David's too, we are always up for exciting adventures. Women are welcome too...

Love Samantha