Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready for those questions." she grins. "I made him wear a condom and I've been on the pill since a few days after you were here last so about March 20th. I guess that two months and lo and behold I just finished my period again now like then. I think I said something about you come like the magi following a star." she laughs.

Mike smiles with her, "So it looks like this horny truck driver is going to get lucky. Are you really ready for this? Remember you were so patiently waiting to meet Mr. Right. What has changed for you?"

"I looked around realistically and found my idea was old fashioned. I was caught up in a romantic vision of life that no longer exists. I decided to come out and join the real world." She places a hand on his shoulder, "And you are so much a part of that real world. You can teach me to stop teasing and really experience life." She grins, "And why you? Because I trust you and I like you." She leans forward and brings her lips close to his.

"How can I argue with such flawless logic," his lips cover hers and they touch. Parting slightly they brush across each other each savoring the promise of more to come. Tongues touch lightly as lips move in heated motion while breathes are held and nerve endings tingle. He runs his tongue lightly along her lower lips then catches it with his lips to suck lightly so she then tries the same quickly followed by tongue chasing tongue and some quiet chuckling.

She switches to kissing his upper lip and then his nose and around his face while he works on her chin and neck. He becomes conscious of those ponderous C cups she so proudly displays and can see only one way to expose them.

Kissing her neck and around her ear he gently lifts her hem and slides her skirt up her thighs. He feels her lift so he slides it right up around her waist. Now he can lift the tight red dress straight up over her head. She kicks off her shoes as she leans forward so he can slip her dress over her head.

He whispers, "I think we better have some privacy." They quickly set up his bedroom and Mike puts away his papers.

Mike undresses to the point she is while she rocks herself back against the far door and tosses her bra on the dash. She rolls back pushing her panties down although it's up now as her legs go up in the air. She shoves them up past her knees and wiggles her legs to send them sailing. What a view Mike has as she drops her legs spread wide for him. She crooks a finger inviting him between them with a big smile.

Mike slides down his shorts and she gazes at his lap with hungry eyes. Mike clears his throat, "I guess we better make sure your wet first." He slides across the seat then places a hand under her bringing it up caressing her lower lips. He whistles low, "Oh God, you're ready!" and licks his fingers.

"I doubt your first lover had as much meat as I have so I'll have to take it really slow with you." She nods. "Just at first until you get used to me. After that we can do whatever we want." He studies her face and those proud orbs with prominent nipples. He moves into a missionary position and she spreads her legs farther feeling him on her thighs.

Using his hand he rubs the head of his erection up and down her puffy lips mixing his lube with hers, coating the head then pushing ahead to rub the underside of his cock in the juices. He works his organ in her crucible of slipperiness sliding it up and down to fully coat it with slick juice.

He can feel her tenseness waiting the inevitable shove so he calms her by backing off and explaining, "I'm coating my cock with our juices to make it easier for me to slip in. Let me know if it hurts. I'll try not to hurt you."

She whispers, "I know." Some of the tension goes out of her body and she feels better as she senses his brief intrusion pressing against her lips then sliding slightly inside. "Oh," she murmurs. He stops and waits a few seconds then renews his pressure. She slips a hand up onto his hip and urges him forward with it. She can feel it inside now and it hurts a bit as it's stretched far open but it feels marvelous at the same time. She almost cries as he pulls back but feels him push in again and sighs. She pulls on his hip feeling him push and that hurt comes back with a sharp tinge but it feels so wonderful to have him inside she doesn't care.

She looks down and he is only in an inch or so. She thinks, 'Oh God, I shouldn't have looked down. He knows what he's doing.' She raises her hand to his ribs and then places it around on his chest as he pushes a bit farther. "It hurts a little." she murmurs. He pulls out of her and she wishes she'd never said anything. "It's alright!"

"Did that first guy cum fast?" She nods. "And was his prick slender?" she nods again. "Did you bleed much?"

"Just a.. well, no not much. I'm not sure."

"Well, you're spotting now." He grins, "I think I might have just took your cherry." She looks down at his cock and it's red and on her thigh is some blood. "We can stop or go on. It's up to you."

"Oh Mike, it felt so good and I want you back inside me so much but I'm not sure what to do. What do you want?"

"Well, if we accept that this is just the evidence of first sex then we should keep going to get you used to it and to find you can enjoy it. That's what I would suggest but it's up to you."

"That's what I want." She smiles broadly.

"Okay, first we clean you up to make sure it's only a spot showing and not serious bleeding." They start with that and on examination he determines she was still a virgin as he tells her he can see remnants of her hymen. "Now we can get down to serious business." he grins and she spreads her legs wider for him crooking her finger and beckoning him.

Once again they take their position and he leans forward to kiss her. He relishes the feel of her breasts against his chest and she wraps her arms around his neck. She can feel his hardness on her thigh and she detects a throb in it as they kiss.

She wiggles her bottom to get her opening closer to him. Then she feels his hips undulate as he probes for her and she feels him sliding on her lips. She pushes her hips up and sucks his tongue hard feeling him sliding in. A quick sharp twinge and then bliss as she feels him still moving deeper.

He hesitates and tries to determine if she's okay then can't resist pushing in farther. She's so tight he can feel every ripple in her slick walls and her nipples are hard in his chest. He handles one as he moves in farther and realizes he is over half way into her now. He plays with the nipple and moves in and out a bit getting her used to that depth.

She feverishly kisses his neck and pulls him closer. She feels so full of him and he pushes in farther. She wonders if he has more when he shoves more into her. She catches her breath and wants more then she gets it. He must be all in now as she thinks there's no room for more but it feels so good and she loves it when he moves in her sliding in and out.

A euphoria is growing in her and she can detect it starting deep in her gut and warming her hips and up to her breasts. Her nipples tingle and she thinks it must be a sign of impending orgasm but then realizes it's because they are rubbing on his chest. She concentrates on that feeling and suddenly is caught up in intense feelings of love and excitement and celebration. She squeals, "Oh Mike!"

It's what he's been waiting for. If she isn't climaxing she's found true joy in sex and that's as good at this point. He can't take it any more, he feels his hard on growing and the pressure building up so he drives in deep and fires his salvo of cream deep inside her. It's involuntary after shocks strike quickly and he fires again and again overflowing her tight box. It squirts out around him and trickles down her ass.

Panting he holds her and can feel her tunnel squeeze him forcing him out. She squeaks, "Did you do it? Wow, you did!" she laughs, "I can feel it running down my ass! Wow, that was so neat! I think I had a funny orgasm." she pants to catch her breath. "I'm not sure, it was really intense and beautiful." She giggles, "When can we do it again?"

"Give me about ten minutes, I guess. That should do." he winks.

"Tonight? Now? Oh goody. Really?" he nods. She's so happy she kisses his face and chest all over. He eases back and off of her. She leans forward checking herself and running her finger through the juices coating her crotch. Experimentally she tastes her fingers and then licks them off and runs her fingers through the liquid again.

"Tastes pretty good, doesn't it?" He regards the mess and the blood in the new sheets.

"Yeah, I never tasted them mixed together like that. Most guys I've tasted I like and I've tasted my own juices, of course but that's both and it's yours so I'm going to like it anyway.

As they chat he thinks back on how tight she is and admires her prominent breasts with the hard nipples. It's not long until he feels hot stirrings in his loins and he knows it's time for more. He catches her eye and nods down. She glances and smiles.

"This time I'm going to let you do the work," Mike lays on his back beside her. He teaches her the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl then shows her doggie style. By then she's cum many times and he fills her once again. Early in the morning he teaches her spooning and a form of scissors. She's happily satisfied but sorry to see him go. Before he goes she soaks and washes his new sheets getting out all the blood.

Wednesday May 22, 1985

His next stop is Billings and he's happy to see Renee again. He orders meat loaf for lunch and chats with her explaining his absence and catching up on her life. Too soon he has to move on and he's not delighted with the prospects. He barrels through the mountains for Missoula and Milltown. He makes it by eight. He fuels up and saunters to the cafe.

He seats himself and the waitress ignores him. He knows it's shift change time and Jazmine is coming on to relieve Baby but it looks like she's not talking to him. Finally she comes to his table and it looks like she's been crying. She pours coffee and leaves a menu.

"Baby?" She walks away then swings around.

"What do you do, sneak in for her? Why do you walk in here today? Couldn't you wait until I'm relieved?"

"Baby, I've been a month out of circulation. I have a son now and I was on paternity leave for a week. I was on local haulage for the rest of that time. I haven't been here."

"You slept with her!" Mike solemnly nods. "You haven't been here?" He shakes his head. "So you want to take me home like you used to? Well, not tonight but on the weekends when you're here?"

"Yes, of course. Aren't you my friend with benefits?"

"And we can snuggle up tonight? Oh dear, what do you want to eat? I'll have to get you something so you'll have your strength for later." She giggles and hurries away with his order. Jazmine brings his order and Baby comes with her.

"Just set it down." she dismisses Jazmine. She sits down with Mike and asks, "Was she any good?"

"You weren't here. You went home." he shrugs.

"She's an old fucking nag. How could you?"

"She kept me warm and she was good company."

"Are you trying to say you didn't fuck her?"

"You know better. Of course I did. I didn't set up an exclusive arrangement with you so I thought she was fair game. I have other ladies on the road. You know that."

"I know! I'm here at your table, aren't I? I'm going to your truck to sleep tonight, aren't I? So don't lecture me!"

His supper comes and he settles down to eat it. At least so far Jazmine's behaving so that's a blessing. She did cast an amused smile his way so he knows she appreciates the situation. The meal is good and Baby is closer to being her old sexy self so all in all things are okay. He breathes a sigh of relief and they head for the truck after supper.

"You have no idea how many times I saw a big blue truck out here and ran for a better look. It was never you so Jazmine told me one day she fucked you. I didn't believe her but she told me all about your bedroom setup and what a big cock you got. That's when I knew it was true." She looks forlorn. "Why her of all people? You must know she's a braggart, that she'll tell everybody."

"And has she told everybody?"

"I don't know." she puzzles over it a moment. "I guess not... but she told me!"

"Do you want a lift up?"

She puts a hand on his arm and lifts one leg waiting for him to slide his hand under her. He cups her pussy from behind and gently lifts her to the step then wiggles his fingers to measure how wet she is as she goes on through the door. He can see she's trying to hide her secret smile as she peeks back at him. She's a cute vixen. She rolls back on the seat facing him as he climbs in pushing her legs in the air then pushes her bikini panties up around her ankles.

She cups her pussy and licks her hand. "I guess you checked me, am I wet enough?" She kicks the panties off.

Mike catches the slip of cloth and admires the bikini bottoms. "These are panties? Mind if I add them to my collection?" She laughs and nods her head. "You're wet alright but I have some paperwork to do or I'll forget it. Do you mind?"

She smiles, "You go ahead, I'll just play with myself here." She proceeds to do just that with legs spread on the far side of the seat. Mike is rather distracted but plugs away at it and gets the bills done in record time.

"You know you'll be drawing a crowd if you keep that up. I think we better have some privacy screens." He pulls them out and installs them including the one he has to lay over her to do last. He can't resist a kiss on her nipple and then a lick before a darn good sucking. "Damn, woman! You have no idea what you do to me."

She sucks a thumb, "What? Little old me?" She tries to look innocent but on her it looks phony. He wonders if she was ever innocent. He starts getting out of his clothes and she tries to help him. Finally she gives up and pulls out the bedroll spreading it across the seat then rolling back in it to tease him further.

Mike comes across the seat like a snake striking and grabs a foot. "Got ya, wanton woman! I got you in my clutches." She shoves some fingers in his mouth coated with her juices. "Oh dear, you're so delicious." He has to stop and relish her flavors.

"I know and I know you can't resist," she tweaks his nose.

He quickly ducks his head and licks her right up the split in her twat. She wiggles and shudders squealing as he holds her and licks some more. Now she's been playing with herself so it doesn't take much effort to send her reeling into a climax and Mike's the guy to do it. He licks and sucks around her clit until it shows quite prominent then licks it some more.

Her distinct combination of salty sweetness that Mike would know from a million others lingers on his tongue as she goes ballistic in a series of fantasy dreams like a kaleidoscope. While she's enthralled in her orgasm he positions himself to enter her. It's a traditional trusty missionary and he kisses her cheek and along her chin as he waits poised to enter. Suddenly she thrusts her hips up to him and he's ready.

He nibbles and bites her ear as he drives deep into her and she grunts then moans as he sets up a pace of thrusts that set her reeling. With her off on another trip he pounds away inside her feeling her thrusting hips and clenching hands begging for more. She's a wild young woman who loves sex and Mike always turns her on.

Her quivering flesh is stretched by his flesh within it and the friction on her nerve endings make her shiver and quake. She loves how he fills her to capacity so she can feel him all the way around. He's only a year older than her but she thinks he embodies the wisdom of the ages. And now she wants his liquid fire filling her to overflowing.

But he's not ready. He rolls her over and doggy style he slaps her bottom and pumps into her quickly. He raises himself so he's striking and dragging on her G spot and it's not long until they are both puffing, moaning and crying out.

This blonde baby faced nymph and her horny truck driver carry on many times throughout the night.

Thursday May 23, 1985

Today he passes Spokane Valley early enough to keep going He makes Moses Lake for lunch and stops at Denny's. Sadie greets him and says, "You found us again."

He explains he hasn't been on the run recently and why then orders a Heartland Scramble. He can tell he'll be in time to catch the ferry to Vancouver Island if he hurries so he heads out again. He's at the border by four and crossing on the ferry before five.

He looks for Ship's Officer Tiffany Ordern to let her know he's back on the Canada wide run. She's busy but stops what she's doing when she sees him on the deck. "Where have you been? I've watched for you for a month or more."

He explains and leads her to his truck while they talk. He opens the door and boosts her up still chatting strong. He grins, "Do I need the screens?"

She looks out across the water then around the deck. "I don't think anyone's about." She grabs him and they kiss. She pulls him down in the seat, "No one can see us down here anyway." She squirms against him and feels his hard cock. He kneads the cheeks of her ass pulling her hard against him. "We have to hurry, I have work to do."

"Okay," he spoons her and pulls up her skirt, then plays with her tit with his hand under her and with the other he undoes his pants. She moans as he pulls her back hard against him and probes for her opening around her panties.

"Oh, no, no, wrong hole," she giggles and then sucks in her breath, "Oh yes, that's it! Oh God, yes!" It's a quickie in the simplest form as he plows into her driving deeper each thrust. She's panting and pushing back to him steadily as she squeals, "yes, yes, yes, oh yes," over and over.

He feels her stiffen and squirm extra hard as contractions course through her tunnel walls. It's enough to push him to the point of no return. He squirts his load and pulls her hard to him as he shoots more and more into her. He relaxes and she moans, "Oh Mike, I wish I could stay a while."

"Maybe when I come back across." she pulls her panties to soak up the mess as she nods. He does the same and they sit up. He opens the door and they climb down. He kisses her quickly and she goes. He wonders if Helen's about so he calls for her on the CB. Nothing so he leaves it and goes back to the deck.

He debates about calling home and thinks he might at the base. He called home from Barbara's and again with Ariel so he better let her know he's in the valley. He could call from her mom's but she likes to let them know he's in the valley.

He pulls into CFB Esquimalt and they hold him at the gate. The guard calls, "Just take it inside and park it by the side of the road."

"It's a restricted load, I can't leave it. Why the hold up?"

"Just stand by for now."

Mike pulls it to the curb and is pissed off. It's after hours and he supposes they have to get someone to receive it down at stores. He mumbles, "It's on the base, it's secure! What the fuck?"

MPs pull up to the gate and the guard points to Mike. They walk over, "Are you Leading Seaman Michael Claymore?"

Mike looks at him. "Yes." He's trying to figure how they know his name.

"You'll have to come with us."

"Hold on, this is a restricted load. I get a signature for it before I let it out of sight."

"Where's your paperwork?"

Mike digs it out for him. He looks it over and hands it to the gate guard. "Sign as having received this load. We'll send a driver up for it." He turns and points, "You with us, now!"

"You give me my damn receipt first!" He puts it in his briefcase and takes it with him. "What's this all about?" They say nothing as they drive across the base and pull in at the hospital. They march him inside and tell him to take a seat.

1...3031323334...37