Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rises early and kisses her. Before it can develop into something more he gets up and dresses. "Do you want me to join you for breakfast, Mike?"

"You go back to sleep. I'll see you next trip within a week. Take care, now." He slips out of the cabin and goes to the restaurant. "Good morning, Emma." She pours coffee. "Thanks, just an egg sandwich on toasted rye, please."

After breakfast he returns to his truck with his thermos and heads away down the highway for CFB Gagetown. He wishes he had time to stop for lunch in Fredericton but he pushes through and goes to the base. Sergeant Theresa Schnell is waiting on him and has a crew on standby.

The furnishings are off loaded and paperwork signed by one so Mike's quickly on his way to the Annapolis Valley.

Even so, it's a good four hours to Halifax and another two to Greenwood so it's late when he drops the trailer at CFB Greenwood. Since he grabbed a bite at Aulac at the Irving Big Stop on his way it is now after eight PM and he's bob tailing back to Halifax.

He arrives back in Fleet Maintenance at 2250 hours. "Just time to get a beer before last call at Big Walt's" He warms up Tryst and heads out over the bridge to Dartmouth. When he arrives the place is hopping. Cars are parked down to the road but Mike finds a spot. He dashes inside.

He looks around in the crowd and spots Billie dancing with a tall dapper black man. She waves at him as he looks over the floor. He sees Keisha Mann and doesn't recognize any others. He goes to the bar and gets a couple beers. Billie comes by and calls, "Over there, we have room at our table." She points.

Mike goes over and it's a large table with about ten chairs around it. He finds an empty spot and puts his beer on the table. He noticed Billie had one of those black t-shirts with large letters on it so he is dying to read it. Her and her partner come to the table and he drops her going to look for another partner. Billie drags him to his feet to dance.

He reads the t-shirt. It says 'LOVE SUCKS True Love Swallows'. Mike laughs and she sticks out her tits laughing with him. They move with the music and when it stops she brings him back to the table to introduce him all around.

"You know Keisha, of course, so that's Lippz, Janea W. and Bunny with Johnny, you know him and Sam. Okay gang, this is Mike and hands off." she laughs and cuddles up to Mike.

He offers her one of his beers and she swigs it while yakking at him. "You never met Darnel, did you? That's who I was dancing with. We were just filling in time until his gal got here."

"I thought you and Johnny had a thing."

"Sometimes. Bunny beat me to it tonight. Maybe I subconsciously knew you were coming. I'm glad she did now. I like dancing with you better." She nods across the table to Johnny and Bunny but they can't hear her anyway. The music starts again and she's on her feet pulling on his arm.

They dance and drink till after two and then she steers him up the hill to her place. Her sister is out so they crawl into bed together and fornicate until exhausted. They sleep as drugged till Mike wakes between the two sisters. He wonders if he screwed Janea, too. He's just not sure. He goes back to sleep. Later he wakes to the two women arguing and figures he must have screwed them both. Janea is claiming that.

"I'm not sure. I have to go check in this morning. This should be my first rest day but they might not have noticed my truck is back."

"Don't you want some breakfast?" Billy is concerned.

"I can get a bite at our mess hall. I better run. Thanks for the wild night, both of you. Now try and get along, girls." He dresses and leaves.

Back at the office he takes two steps at a time going up to the office. "Good morning, Maxi. Did you find my paperwork?"

She nods, "Where did you go last night? Your bed wasn't slept in this morning, I ducked in there to wake you."

"And how were you planning to wake me, my dear?" he leers at her with a grin. He adds, "You shouldn't do that. You'll get caught in there one of these days."

"You're the one that dragged me there the first time. Remember?"

"I don't remember you dragging your feet too much."

She smirks and adjusts her hair poking her tits out at him. "Well, you were persuasive."

"Do you have any idea where I'm going Thursday?" She shakes her head in the negative. "I guess I'll go do some laundry then. I'll check back in with you before I run off anywhere."

"You went dancing, didn't you?"

"I went for a beer but Billie caught me so I danced with her."

"Billie? I thought she was with Johnny now."

"She is sometimes but Johnny was with Bunny last night."

"So you spent the night with Billie, didn't you?" Mike shrugs with a lop sided grin. "I might have known." She sounds disgustedly resigned. "Will you take me out dancing?"

"I will, Maxi. You know Billie respects you and I when we're together. She's not trying to cut you out. She likes you, babe." He looks around, "Is the boss in?"

"No, he's over at Stad." she adds sharply, "And get that look out of your eye, he could come in at any time."

Mike shrugs, "See you later." He leaves and goes to his barrack room. Laundry is the order of the day so he starts collecting and sorting. Later as he finishes he debates what else he might do after supper. He decides to give Maxi her wish and take her dancing so he pops around to the office.

"Hi Maxi, would you like to join me for supper at the mess and then go dancing?" She's answering a call so she shushes him with a finger to her lips. In a few minutes she speaks to him.

"I'd love to Mike, let me make a few calls and I'll tell you for sure. Meanwhile the boss is in and not busy if you want to inquire about your run." Mike nods and goes to the nearby door to rap. He hears the officer call to come.

He steps inside and salutes smartly, "Just curious, sir. Was wondering what I had for Thursday."

"Grab a seat, Mike." He digs into a file and lays it on the desk. "I guess we have a load of old ammo to go to the surplus dealer in Montreal, that's Surplus Militaire Napierville. And then an air force type officer from CFB Bagotville who's moving to CFB Trenton and then it looks like pick up a load for CFB Esquimalt at Millhaven. I think that's it."

"Have you any idea when the load for Napierville will be ready?"

"You have days off till Wednesday so you're expected to take the load Thursday morning. I know you left the day before you were scheduled to go last time and the service frowns on that. Of course if it's after midnight it is the next day, isn't it?" He grins.

"I left early for personal reasons, sir.'

He nods, "A lady, I suppose. You'll have to arrange it differently, Mike."

"Yes sir, I'll stick to the schedule."

"Good man, was there anything else?" Mike says not. He looks at his watch. "You better not keep Maxine waiting then." Mike salutes as he leaves. Maxi has her purse on the desk and is ready to go. Mike hustles her out the door and they are off to the mess hall.

"So you checked with your sister, eh?"

"He's passed out at her place still from last night. She said if he woke up she'd feed him. I doubt he does and if he does I doubt he'll eat much. He'll go back out drinking if he can walk."

"How can he afford it, Maxi?"

"He has it stashed away. Old family money and investments. He swears he'll leave nothing to anyone, he'll drink it all up. I used to like helping him but he's gotten to be a lousy drunk." she grins, "And he won't take me dancing."

They join the lineup waiting for supper. Mike nods at the duty officer and when he comes by, he pays for a meal ticket for Maxine. Soon they're enjoying supper and chatting away about everything.

"This business with Russia shaking their swords is not good. I heard one commentator saying it's a solid build up to war. What do you think, Mike?"

"I think it's all bluff. It's like us refitting with all these newer weapons and all the expense of outfitting them. It's good for the economy but hard on trade because it leads to embargoes and a stagnation of sharing the wealth. As usual the rich get richer and the poor get nothing."

"Is this that beef roast we had Saturday? Oh, I forgot you weren't back yet. Anyway it tastes like leftovers to me."

"Oh Maxi, you're spoiled. Let's get going if you're not going to eat it."

"I'm not going to leave it. You paid for it." She continues eating in silence. Mike smiles and enjoys his. Soon they are heading out of the hall and climbing into Tryst for the run to Big Walt's.

As they park outside he can hear Paul McCartney's wail coming from the hall and Maxi tries to dance with him as he gets out of the power wagon. They go inside to 'Band on the Run' and he waltzes her into the crowd on their way to the bar. When they reach the bar she perches on a stool while Mike orders some drinks. He peeks at her mini skirt and she sees him so she raises her legs and spreads them a bit grinning. She bites her tongue, "Do you like it?"

Mike leans close, "When did you take them off?"

"You don't put a coat on to go swimming, do you?" She sticks her tongue out at him and he slips an arm around her to move in fast between her legs. She squeals, "Mike, stop that!" but she's laughing as he bumps his pelvis into hers.

He says, "Find us a table. I'll bring the drinks." He backs up and she takes off looking with him in pursuit. It's Rod Stewart with 'Forever Young' now and Mike works his hips as he follows her. She does a bump and grind ahead of him looking back over her shoulder. Billie waves at them as she dances by with what might be a tourist of possibly an air man from Greenwood.

Mike sees a couple empty chairs without anything on the table in front of them. He nods and Maxine heads for them. It's a table for six and Lippz is there with a burley light black.

Mike's going to ask if they mind when Johnny bumps hips with him and takes a seat at the table. Bunny bounces in his lap laughing so they join them. "Mike and Maxine," he says across the table to Lippz and her burley friend.

He grunts and Lippz shrugs with a smile. It's Ringo Star with 'Photograph' now playing. He pulls Maxine up to dance and they blend with the crowd. They stay out there as long as Maxi wants so it is quite a few songs. She's very near his height so they dance well together. She can whisper in his ear as they circle the floor

"Everybody Plays the Fool, who is that?"

"That's The Main Ingredient, it's from their album 'A Quiet Storm'. They weave in and out and Mike sees Billie with her man at the back of the hall at a table with Keisha's man. He's pretty sure she's on the bar so Billie must be keeping him company.

During the intro to the next piece he steers Maxine to the table. He explains, "Thirsty," then, "That's Love Unlimited but I don't recognize the song, "Walking in the Rain with the one I Love', I think it is."

"Yep, I like that one. Let's drink a few."

"Wait! Isn't that 'Love's Theme' from Rhapsody in White? Don't sit down yet." and they dance off around the hall some more. This time when the music finishes she steers him to the table. Bunny's bouncing in Johnny's lap to the music and Lippz has her man up dancing.

Mike and Maxi pay close attention to each other to give the lovers some solitude and next thing he knows they are kissing. He's holding her close and she's rubbing him under the table. Mike whispers, "Let's go get some air."

He dances her deftly through the throng to the entrance and out. They continue to dance on the uneven concrete along the building to the distant refrain. Near the corner they pause and look out over the waters of Tufts Cove at the distant lights of Halifax and the citadel above the harbor.

They move into darkness along the side of the old hangar. As they reach the far corner Mike cautions Maxine to watch her step. Now the concrete is really broken up and the jetty is just ahead of them, He turns and points in the moonlight.

"See the outlines of the old hangar doors. This was actually the front of the old hangar and the war planes landed on the water in the bay. They taxied to the jetty or they brought them up a ramp to this hangar to work on them. So much history right here where we're standing." They kiss in the shadows.

"Lots of young lovers met in this corner, I'm sure. This hangar was obsolete before the war was well underway. They stopped using seaplanes very early on but they housed the beasts for a decade. This building was in pretty poor shape when Walt bought it. He really stumbled on a gold mine here."

"Isn't there a fire escape back here somewhere. I remember seeing a sign inside."

"Yeah, it's not marked on the outside but it's along this wall above the jetty. It's pretty rough along here, let's go back." They retreat back along the side and eventually back to the entrance side. Mike checks his watch, "Let's go get a few beers before last call."

They push their way back inside and see Bunny behind the bar. She gets them their beers and they work their way back to their table, Mike grins as he sees Keisha lap dancing her boy friend at the back and yakking with Billie. Mike deposits their beers at the table and he sweeps Maxine along to dance.

He wonders if Johnny is really asleep as he appears or does he just want some peace to collect himself. He's sure he got off in Bunny earlier so he must be just recuperating. Lippz has taken her man elsewhere. He saw her purse was gone. He can feel Maxine brush him in all the right places and thinks of retiring himself to Tryst. Either that or have her ride his lap at the table like Bunny but he thinks he would like more privacy than that.

He urges Maxine to consider other activities than dancing by cupping her ass and fingering her a bit as they dance. She dances closer and works her front against him moaning softly. She whispers, "I sense you feel some urges. Where do you want to go, honey?"

He steers her back to the table and she slides down into his lap pulling up the hem of her miniskirt as she seats herself. Johnny is forgotten as she shifts in time to the music and swigs on her beer. She half turns in her seat giving him a slug of her beer then setting it aside her arm circles his neck. She reaches down to set him loose as she wiggles in his lap.

He can feel her wet inner thighs and lips with the head of his throbbing rod as she wiggles and shifts with the music. He gathers her forcefully in his arms to drive up hard into her. She squeals softly and laughs seating herself down as far as she can on him. For a moment that is satisfaction enough but quickly she becomes impatient for more and moves with the throb of the music.

Lost in their own world of rhythm she bounces along with the dance beat as he taps his feet and moves his hips. This dance is theirs in a personal way only they can appreciate. After each selection they pause to drink another swig of their beers then move again with the new beat.

Bunny comes back to the table and smiles at them then stirs Johnny up to go dance with her. A faster beat sets Maxine to really moving and Mike keeps right with her. "That's it, Babe! I'm going to cum and lift you right off the chair. Any minute now." He reconsiders, "Right now!" and explodes inside her. She laughs gaily feeling him filling her. She grabs a table napkin and quickly holds it under her feeling him still pumping her full.

"Oh baby, that's a load and a half," she gulps and catches some in her hand. She licks it quickly to catch more giggling. "Oh Mike!" She looks around quickly to see if they've been noticed but no one seems the least interested so she licks her palm again. They rest a short time getting their breath back.

"Mike, can you reach my purse? Please give me my panties. They're in the front." Mike reaches into her seat next to his and finds her purse then in the front a pair of black and white panties. He slips them to her. She eases up off him and slips him a napkin then pulls the panties on sitting into her own seat. Mike wipes and makes himself presentable.

They enjoy their last fresh beers together laughing and chatting away. Johnny and Bunny come back to chat with them. Mike can see other couples are preoccupied as they were and the air is pungent with the smell of sex in the air. It makes him feel like dancing so he takes Bunny for a dance then comes back to swap with Johnny for Maxine again.

"It's a heady atmosphere in this place. Can you smell it?"

"Oh my God, yes! It's so strong you can cut it. Everyone is fucking someone, but it's always like that here, Mike. I think that's one of the reasons I love to come here with you. I'm sure to get lots of hot sex from you here."

"I noticed the smell strong when I danced with Bunny. They must have really been going at it for a while."

"I know what you mean, Johnny was reeking sex when I danced with him. It's like a drug. If I smelled it strong like that for long I think I'd fuck anyone."

"That's why you don't like me to come down here without you, isn't it?"

She nods, "Uh huh, you're right. I guess I'm selfish. I know I'm married and have no right to you but I want you so bad whenever I think of you or see you.

'All I need is the air that I breath' plays in their ears as they swirl around the floor and as they get ready to leave it is, 'Penny and a Jack' to see them out. They climb into Tryst and Mike is reluctant to go far.

He knows he could never pass a sobriety test tonight so he eases into traffic and rolls down Windmill Road to King's Point across the water from Fleet Maintenance and Halifax. It's quiet and peaceful on a dirt track off lookout point so Mike finds a romantic music radio station and parks.

"You don't know where you are, do you Mike?"

"Sure, King's Point. What of it? It's a nice parking place. Quiet and secluded with a fantastic night view."

"How long have we been... whatever it is we do, been fucking, I guess?"

He grins, "Must be a year now. It's been good, Maxi."

"I know your birthday, I know where you live, hell, I've slept in your bed in the barracks with you more than once but you have no idea where we are, do you?"

"I don't know what you mean, Maxi."

"We're less than two miles from my place. Just around the point out of sight of the harbor is a street of rundown shacks and ours is one of them. We bought it back when he was sober and planned to fix it up but that will never happen now." She stares into the hill. "You can almost see the house from here. It's on Dartmouth Cove."

"Maxi, I'm sorry. We'll go somewhere else. I had no idea."

"It's okay, Mike. I know I'm just a distraction for you so you can forget that gal from basic training. I don't kid myself that we can have anything else. This is as good a place as any because I've got you tonight. Let's fuck while we have the scent in our clothes and on our skin. That crazy scent of the club." So that's what they do.

Chapter 22

On The Road Again

Wednesday night he checks and the load is ready to go come morning. His truck is out of the shops in tip top shape and he has clean bedding loaded and all other supplies up to date. He cleans the floor, windows and dusts the seat and dash. He backs around to hook up to the load.

He goes back to the barracks to sleep planning on hitting the road early. The Freightliner from Esquimalt pulls in that night so he will be starting his three day weekend tomorrow.

At 0600 he's had breakfast, filled his thermos and is away.

He's preoccupied with that Freightliner so close on his heels. He wonders if Maxine knows the driver of that one and if he parties out at Big Walt's. He's never heard anyone speak of any other drivers but many things are not mentioned at Big Walt's. For instance he only just learned this week that women could be obtained for sex or entertainment by requesting a woman at the bar.

1...3132333435...38