Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean you're still having sex with this guy? I thought you were broke up or something."

"I can't break up with Donny, silly. He's my brother." She giggles. "He'd kill me if he knew I told anyone."

Mike is taken aback. "Oh my God! How long have you been doing that with him?"

She puzzles, "I think I was eleven. I know I had tits. I think that started it. Donny saw my tits and wanted to play with them so he said I could play with his thing if I let him so we made a deal but we are not supposed to tell anyone but we are doing it so I guess it's okay to tell you. Isn't it?"

"You been doing 'it' for ten years. One of you must be sterile or you'd be pregnant by now. You two are still doing it?"

"Whenever we can get together but that's hard with me working and him back on the farm."

Mike is fascinated. He has never met anyone that fucked their own family member before although he does recall a girl whose father molested her. He asks, "How come you let him, Irina?"

"Well, he's my big brother and when we were little we saw the cows and pigs do it. Donny was doing it with a heifer and he even had a lamb he did it with." She laughs, "He wore sloppy boots and put her back feet in the boots with his feet. He used to feed her carrots and she came right up to him and really liked it because she rubbed her ass on him for the carrot and he gave her both." She giggles. He told me the lamb was tighter than I was. Was I too tight, Mike?"

"No, you felt pretty good, Irina. So tell me, when did he put it inside you?"

"Well, it started like I said, with him playing with my tits and I played with his thing. So when it got big it was like the bull's thing and I saw that right away. We would watch the bull when pa would put a heifer in with him and we saw that big thing go in her and the sperm you called it slide out of her afterwards. So we decided one day to play bull and heifer." She laughs. "And now I got me a new bull!" She smiles that enigmatic smile of hers.

Mike chuckles, "And so you want some more, eh?" He reaches into his glove box for a wipe and cleans her up then himself. "Let's do it like the bull does. Turn around and stick your ass up here." He mounts her doggie style and she's so happy as he drives into her once more. They have sex off and on all night but Mike makes sure he doesn't cum in her.

Sunday morning he explains to Irina he has to go to the base alone to get his load so he must leave her but promises to see her again one day. He hustles over to Valcartier at Millhaven and finds Ferman on deck when he blows the air horn. He hops on the running board to ride down with Mike.

"Another new week, eh Mike?"

"It started a few days ago for me. Ferman. I left Halifax on Thursday for Surplus Militaire Napierville with a load of old ammo and went to Bagotville after that then back down to Trenton yesterday. I pulled in here late last night but no one was here."

"Just drop me here and I'll find out the trailer number for you." He drops off and goes into the office. In a minute he appears and calls, "Should be at the end of the line, number 4111." Mike waves and goes looking for it. Quickly he finds it and hooks up then drives back to the office. In the office window upstairs he sees Romana Sweet and wonders if Charlotte's around.

He goes into the office, "I see Romana's upstairs. She must be working today."

"Pre-inventory, I hear. Charlotte's giving her a hand."

Mike's surprised he can keep a straight face when he says it. He wonders if Ferman believes that. He knows what the two women are doing upstairs and it's not inventory unless they're doing it on each other. He hustles around and gets on the road. He wants to be across the border by noon. He drives through Toronto to London and catches the 402 Highway to Sarnia. He arrives at the border at 11:45 AM.

He clears customs and is pulling in for lunch in Port Huron at the Pilot Truck Stop by 12:50 AM. He goes inside hoping to see a familiar face and she's there. "Michelle, are you working? I thought you started on Thursdays to Sundays."

"I'm off. I'm looking for a ride again. I want to go see the twins. How about it? No promises this time, just company."

"Sure, why not. I don't hold a grudge, I know you were worried about you sister."

"Mike , you're so sweet I wish I had stayed with you that night. Maybe one day or night, who knows."

Mike gets food and his thermos, then they head for the truck. Michelle has a pack with her she brought to the truck stop so Mike knows she was here to find a ride and not necessarily with him. He climbs up and nudges her over. They pull out onto the highway with Mike shifting and shifting then smoothing out into a long pause between shifts. He rests his hand on the shifter between her legs.

She grins, "I remember that shifter of yours. Do I feel good?"

"You do feel wet. I hope that's because of me."

She turns herself a bit towards him, "I would like to feel you inside me, Mike. I do mean that. I've been so sorry I did you wrong. I've really felt bad about it. You're one guy I really like and even trust."

They barrel down the freeway and Mike considers what she has said. He thinks she might just be a hot piece of ass but is it worth it. She's a cute brown haired teen of about five and a half feet with maybe a 34C bust line and with gray/green eyes. He thinks he recalls her saying she was eighteen. Her sister was older.

They fly by Flint and swing south at Lancing towards the meeting of I69 with I94 where they will swing west again. Mike thinks about that highway. I94 comes out of Detroit so if he crossed the border at Windsor that's the highway he would be on already. It looks the same to him. Sarnia is closer in Canada and Detroit closer in the USA.

Anyway on I94 they are heading for Lake Michigan past Kalamazoo and on to Benton Harbor then south around the lake into Chicago. "Where is it your sister lives, Michelle?"

"It's in River Grove on Palmer Street somewhere in the 8600 block. It's nearly to Fullerton Woods. Do you know the area?"

"Nope, you'll have to guide me."

"I'm not sure. Do you have a map?" Mike has her get one from the glove box and she looks for Palmer Street in a map of Chicago. "I see Palmer and I see we are on I94 but how to connect them. Let me see. Stay on I90/94 at Portage into East Chicago. It shouldn't be too much further." They go whistling into downtown Chicago.

"Watch for I290 West. We take that out to State Hwy 171 then go north to... That's 290, it's Dwight D Eisenhower Expressway, take it west." Mike swings onto the new freeway. "Now watch for 171 north. It's quite a ways out passed Columbus Park." They pass the park and she calls, "Watch it now, stay left with the expressway but get over to the right hand lanes. 171 is not far. There it is!" she squeals.

Mike swings right onto 171, "We go all the way up to the racetrack and jog left to 5th Avenue. It's a ways yet." She studies the map. "I know where the racetrack is. Bessie's husband goes there all the time. He's such a bum." Mike's glad to hear her say she knows the area.

On the left ahead it's easy to see the track with all the lights in the night. Mike says, "We turn left and then right again on 5th?" She shakes her head emphatically.

"We just go up to Palmer Street and turn left, it's on the right. I'll know it when I see it." She's excited now. "Are my directions good or what? We're almost there.!"

"But how do I get out of here?"

"Huh? Oh dear, I don't know. It can't be that hard. Let me see." She dives into the map again with the small map light he has. "We're right across from Addison. That's where you let me off last time so it's easy. You come back to this corner and go straight west on 64 to Addison. That's it! Wow!"

He turns left at the racetrack. "You mean if I go straight ahead now I will come to Addison." He flicks on his signal lights to turn right on 5th.

"Yeah, that's it. Now watch for Palmer."

"Left on Palmer, right?" She nods again with a broad grin. "You were this close last time? I could have walked and found you. Dang!" She chuckles in his ear. Mike turns on Palmer. "So you see it?"

"Keep going, keep going, keep going... there it is! That's it! See, that one!" Mike is attempting to pull well over to the sidewalk as she chatters in his ear.

"This is no good, I'm blocking about three driveways. What is Regent Products Corporation? They have a big parking lot across the street." He pulls ahead and turns into the lot then drives back opposite her sister's place and parks. "I guess that'll work for now. I can see the truck clearly from the house. Let's go."

"Are you going to stay with me all night?" She appears happy with the prospect.

"I guess I can if you want. But I have to spend it in the truck since that's bonded cargo I have onboard. That means I'm 100% responsible for it and I can't afford to lose it."

She snuggles up to his arm, "We can come back over later." He sort of likes this girl's spirit. They go up on the porch and she opens the door. "Bessie, it's me."

An older version of Michelle comes into the room shushing her. "Hi. Quiet, please. I just got them to sleep. What are you doing here, little sis?" She sees Mike. "Hello, I'm Bess."

"Oh sis, this is Mike Claymore. He drove me over. He's a Canadian truck driver."

"Not the one you..." she looks away.

"Yep, one and the same."

"I thought you said his name was Mike, too. You must be a real nice guy to still give her a ride after what she pulled on you, glad to meet you."

Michelle asks, "Where's the lazy other half?"

"He went to Des Moines looking for work. He knows someone over there and says he might help him. I'm not sure if I believe him or not. You know where he was when I was having the twins, don't you?"

"Fishing, I heard."

"Yeah, fishing two doors down. He was fucking that Connelly girl and her father is some pissed off. He says if she's pregnant he will beat the shit out of him then send him to jail. She's fifteen but she acts nineteen. She's a tough and likely asked for it." She pours coffee and asks if Mike wants some. He agrees.

"So he left you here all alone with the babies?"

"I can take care of them. I made him leave me the keys. He took the bus. Come on, Mike. Have a seat. He's not going to come in."

"I was checking my truck, that's all." He ponders, "Why should I worry about him coming in?"

"He gets pissed when a man visits unless it's one of his lackeys." She speaks to Michelle, "Anyway Connelly's looking for him and I think he's scared shitless. Sort of serves him right. He's been pacing and watching out the window for her father so I'm glad he's gone. He was making me nervous." They sip their coffee.

"So how does a Canadian trucker get down here in Chicago?"

"I just follow the highway." They both laugh.

Bessie says, "You know what I mean, how come you're driving in the USA if you're Canadian?"

"It's a shortcut for me. I'm on my way from Southern Ontario to Vancouver, British Columbia. It's shorter through the states. I don't have to go over the Great Lakes."

He goes on, "It works both ways. It's shorter for Michigan drivers to go to New York State through Canada than to go under Lake Erie. I guess it works other places, too.

The sisters gab for a while and Mike keeps an eye on the truck. They get up to go somewhere and he's alert. "We're going to see the babies. Do you want to see them?"

Mike joins them and they quietly go to their bassinettes. Michelle and he say at the same time, "They're so tiny." Michelle adds, "I know they were tinier but I'd forgotten how tiny they were. See how tiny the fingers and toes are, Mike."

He places his finger beside one of their fists. "They're real miracles, aren't they?" Michelle and Bessie watch him as he gently runs his finger along a tiny jaw line. "So tiny and so precious." He brings his hands together in a gesture resembling prayer and regards the babes over his steepled fingers. They all turn to leave and Mike says he's going to get some air. He takes a fresh cup of coffee out on the porch.

Michelle comes out to join him. "Are you getting tired?"

"A little, I guess. What about you? Have you changed your mind? I can go on over to the mall, if you want out. You don't owe me anything." He adds, "I like your sister. She's real practical and hard headed. She'll survive." He drinks his coffee.

"Mike, please don't make me sleep alone like I did you." He gathers her in his arms and holds her close.

"Your shivering. Let's go to the truck and get warmed up. You better tell Bessie we're going." Then he drinks the last of the coffee and says, "I'll come with you. I have to use the bathroom." They go back inside.

Shortly thereafter they are climbing back up into Big Blue. Mike pulls the door shut and they start taking off jackets. Mike adjusts the seat and fishes out the shades for the windows. "That's a neat idea for privacy, Mike. I forgot how you did that."

He pulls the bedroll out and Michelle helps him straighten it out. "Wow, just like that we have a bedroom. If I remember right this is where I exited last time." She grins. "I'm not going to do that again." He's decided to leave his paperwork until he fuels up in the morning at TA Elgin. That brings Virgin to mind and he decides he might fuel up at the BP in

Addison.

Mike asks, "Are you warm now?" Their jackets are piled on the floor. She has her legs tucked up under her.

"Yep, quite comfortable." She rubs his arm. "Do you want to lay down?"

"Okay, I'm just pulling these boots off first." He puts them by her shoes. "Don't you have any boots with you? It could snow anytime now."

"I threw a light pair in my bag." She reclines back on the pillows. Mike takes off his top and folds it before placing it with the rest. He catches one of her feet and fondles the ankle. Getting up on his knees he works his way up her frame feeling and caressing her until he can reach her lips and then they kiss.

She throws her arms around his neck feeling his body pressing her into the seat. "Oh Mike, be gentle." She kisses him with fervor and quickly seeks his tongue to play. As they kiss he opens her blouse and moves it off her shoulders. She shrugs out of it and seeks his lips again. She loves the feel of his shoulders and can't let her hands rest. She feels the air on a breast and knows he's lifted her bra away.

As he handles the breast she feels shivers run up and down her spine. "Oh Mike." she whispers as he takes a nipple between his lips and sucks, then licks and sucks. He feels her breath faster as his hand seeks her hidden delights under her skirt. He caresses her thigh working ever higher as he sucks a nipple and his other hand kneads her other breast.

He slides off the seat to relieve some pressure and allow the removal of her skirt. Now he feels her panties are very wet and she's panting. He rubs her pussy through her panties and as he rubs feels her trembling. Now her fingers trail over the edge of the seat seeking his hardness. She rubs his length as he rubs her crotch. Before long he has to slip out of his trousers and his shorts join them on the floor.

He slides her panties down to join the rest and licks his fingers to wet her further, then does it again to taste her essence. She roughly strokes him and moans as his lips find her lips between her thighs. He licks those prominent lips growing so plush and she opens her legs wider for him.

"Oh Mike," she moans his name over and over. He licks the length of her gash and only goes back to lick a bit deeper drinking the juices welling up in her. His tongue finds her hooded clit and teases it out into prominence. He licks it and soon sucks on it. She squeals and moves her hips erratically.

Slowly he inserts two fingers into her and feels for her rough spot then rubs it. Slowly at first feeling her shudder in response he rubs her G spot then speeds up the rubbing until she squeals and writhes on the seat. Happily he let's her relax a few minutes before he starts the process over again.

After three or four orgasms he climbs up onto the seat and lays on her kissing her tenderly. She hugs him close and works her hands into his shoulders as they kiss. He eases his throbbing hard-on against her opening and whispers, "Are you ready for me, Michelle?"

Her response is to wrap her legs around him and try to pull him in. "Oh yes." she draws the word out sibilating. He pushes into her just a bit feeling her lips part to receive him. He can feel the head is inside a tight velvety glove and backs a bit before pushing farther. She shakes and pushes her pelvis up to him taking him inside as much as she can. She feels his pelvis hard against hers and is satisfied he's home.

She sighs, "Oh Mike, we were made for each other. You fit me perfect." She tightens her legs around him and hugs him to her. Her possessiveness startles him and he blurts, "You're on birth control, aren't you?"

She laughs, "Of course I am, silly. Did the twins make you nervous?" She chuckles in his ear but it turns to a low moan as he moves in her. He thrusts at random and feels her quake but soon he sets up a rhythm that she responds to in kind pushing back to his advances. It thrills them both to feel the friction on his shaft, her clit and her G spot. They thrust and pant as they thrash about setting the whole truck to rocking.

The music is drowned out by the slap, slap, slap of his balls on her flesh as they seek more pleasure in faster and deeper movements. Her rapid contractions as she reaches her climax suddenly cause tinglings in Mike's innards and he knows it's too late to stop it now. He erupts into her shooting her full of his fluids and sperm. He jerks and shoves as more follows the first and then a third salvo squirts inside her.

He holds her tight as he relaxes and she pants desperately in his ear. They puff and pant together then Mike notices the music playing and laughs. "I'm sorry, Michelle, I was laughing at the song. Hear it?" They hear 'Itsy bitsy tiny weenie yellow polka-dot bikini' playing on the radio. As it finishes playing Mike pulls the cover over them as he eases out of her. "Would you like to sleep now?"

She settles down in his arms, "Yep, I'd like that. You're a great lover, Mike. I feel like a real woman. Thank you."

"I feel like I'm with a real woman so thank you." He reaches over and kills the radio and dash lights. To the purr of the diesel they drift off to sleep.

Chapter 23

Come November

Around four a noise awakens him and he looks out around the shade. It's a security officer walking back to his jeep. Mike cracks the window and calls, "Just parked for the night. I'll be gone by six."

The guard calls back, "That's okay, I figured that was the case. Sleep well."

Mike explains to Michelle who it was and they curl up together again. Of course sleep is the farthest thing from their minds now so they greet the new day with wild unfettered sex. Mike murmurs, "By the way, it's white out there."

Sure enough, when they do rise around five thirty snow is falling and the ground has a carpet a couple inches deep. He removes the shades and Michelle starts rounding up her belongings. When she has everything she kisses Mike and tells him she wishes they didn't have to part. He walks her over to the house and makes sure she can get in before he kisses her goodbye.

Bessie comes from the kitchen and says she has coffee on for him to fill his thermos. She also has bacon and eggs if he'll stop for it. He sits with them for a quick breakfast then looks in on the twins before he takes his leave. He pulls out in the snow and is out of sight before he turns the corner.

He drives straight over to Addison and fuels up at the BP on the corner of the mall. By seven he's heading west and thinking about Lucie in Jamestown. He gives passing thoughts to Virgin but knows that relationship is not healthy. He thinks she's pregnant but at the same time is not sure and wonders why she'd tell him she was if she isn't.