All Comments on 'Mikey Ch. 02'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 7 years ago
So far so good

Kind of unbelievable but hot enough for us. We'll keep following this series because it fun.

TBC

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
This is a sexy fun one!

Please keep 'em coming!

HeifelHeifelabout 7 years ago

Please get mom to join the fun..

Hot and very sexy story ☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just as expected, and a bit better too

This is progressing just as I expected it to but then added a lot more that only made ti more enjoyable. Their combined and separate first times were both sweet and passionate, the subsequent talks and realisations only better for it. And now that they are on moms trail of debauchery I can't wait to see just how kinky she is and how she'll rock all of their lives too.

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes, well written and excellent interaction among sisters and their brother !! Now, maybe Mom will join in and educate her son more so ?? If he can screw and cum so much; maybe Mom can teach him things he doesn't know about being a great lover and do a foursome ??? Thanks and cannot wait for more ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

All the different kinks etc are starting to get a bit ridiculous. The tats and piercings are just one example. These things aren't adding anything making them pointless and unnecessary details.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Can't wait for Mom to join

What a trio of family love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

well it was okay.. should be longer for each chapter.

I am enjoying it and unlike what one of the previous commenters said .. I like the tattoos and piercings...and the new news about moms chest and that she apparently had some fun at work last night or a 3 some or more some.. time for mom to fess up and maybe mom has a pierced hood to go along with pierced nipples and belly button.

seems he just keeps getting left out of everything before he get with jo and Katie.

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i agree with the one of the anons. why exactly does an 18 yr old virgin decide to get labia piercings? why wouldnt she get her clit hood pierced instead? theres a lot of little things youve added as details but havent really explained any. like why do they have all these piercings tattoos or the dozen plus fetishes? if youre going to bring it up at least tell us why it matters that you felt the need to describe it and the characters as such. mom sounds like a work place whore. thats been glossed over and hopeful might be fleshed out more in the next chapter.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, it was going decently with Jo negotiating for her share, then it got outrageously stupid after Jo let her doctor pop her cherry to insert an IUD. That in itself wasn't so bad, but the dialog and narrative afterwards was just too over the top. I'm done with this, especially since I can feel that it's going to end up with Mickey fucking his mom too. This is a great story for the guys who just want a jerk piece. That's just boring stuff to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1743 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mikey Ch. 01 Previous Part
Mikey Series Info