All Comments on 'Mildred's Sexual Evolution'

by Pedalingforlove

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4933 months ago

What a nice story, develops really well and includes enjoyable sex exploration and discovery.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oddly mechanical. No explanation for the older sister. Almost everything escalates unrealistically. I do like it in general though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! Hope for a threesome with mom

PedalingforlovePedalingforlove3 months agoAuthor

Author Comment: I thought this story would be shown under "First Time" since the brief bit of incest was not the main theme, but I'm glad it made it and has been viewed. Thanks Rainyday for the nice comment. That what I was hoping to convey in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like how this progresses so naturally, with all the characters acting in a loving manner, respectful of each other's wants and needs, despite the multiple partners and incest. I can envision a chapter two getting even hotter, with Millie pulling the sister back into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A nice story, unfolds well and an enjoyable read. Surprised the routine of approach was the same always with each partner. For that reason I can see the earlier comment on being mechanical. I am surprised no one had considered oral stimulation as part of foreplay as an example.

But overall, enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hope there's more coming to this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous