Mildred's Sexual Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So", says my father, "Is picking up hot dates on bikes what you learned in college?"

Before I could answer, Becky jumped in, "Don't worry, Dad, Mildred is no hot date. I hear she won't even let a guy touch her at the movies."

"Becky!", my mother immediately said, "that's not a nice thing to say, and you only know that second hand. Leave it alone."

"O.K. Mom, but it's true," Becky said, not really 'leaving it alone'.

I bicycled over to Mildred's house and found her alone - her parents having gone to a dinner party. She said her parents knew we would be going to a movie. We then walked the short distance to the theater. Once inside at the ticket booth, I realized that the theater had decided it could raise the price for this movie, given all the awards it had won. I only had enough for what that theater usually charged for tickets. Momentary panic, but what could I do but ask Mildred for her 'popcorn money' to allow me to buy the tickets. I expected a groan of exasperation that I was so broke, but she gladly gave me the money and just said, "You can come back to my house afterwards, and I'll make us some popcorn there.

"Deal", I said.

I asked her where she liked to sit, and she chose some seats in the middle not all that far back from the screen. I was neither surprised nor disappointed, as her reputation did not indicate that she would have chosen some secluded corner of the theater. We sat down, and I simply casually rested my arm on the armrest next to her. As the movie unfolded, I could appreciate why it had won so many awards, and my occasional glance over at Mildred seemed to indicate that she was enjoying it as well. The movie does have a number of tense scenes when one wonders how Robert and Paul will manage to keep their quest for the ultimate "sting" going. Each time there was a tense scene, Mildred would clutch my hand as it rested on the armrest between us. I carefully avoided any attempt to clutch her back until the final climactic scene when her hand was practically crushing mine. Only then did I turn my hand and grip hers.

As I did that, I think I heard a slight sigh of satisfaction, but in any case she never let go of my hand even as the credits rolled; and we ultimately walked out of the theater holding hands. I know, for most guys leaving a movie theater simply holding hands with one's date is not a great triumph, but with Mildred I thought it was a big step in the right direction.

So, we walked holding hands until we were within sight of her house when she pulled away. "My parents are very concerned that I not become too involved with any boy, so in case they are already back from their party I don't want it to seem we are even doing this much after a first date."

"O.K.", I said, "let's not ruin the evening with a parent lecture ".

When we got to her house, her parents were still out. I sat on the end of a sofa in the living room while Mildred busied herself making the popcorn, declining my offer to help. In seemingly no time, she emerged from the kitchen with a large bowl, seasoned with plenty of salt and fairly dripping with melted butter. I sampled a handful, and pronounced it,"better than movie theater popcorn."

Mildred sat in a chair at the end of the coffee table in front of the sofa while I remained at my end of the sofa. We then wasted no time emptying the bowl until there was just one handful left. Mildred then said, " I made it, this last bit is mine."

"Not so fast", I said, "we should share." And with that I grabbed her hand that was clutching that last bit and pulled her in the direction of a space I made next to me on the sofa. Without hesitation, she came and sat down right next to me, still clutching that last handful of popcorn. "Now, open up and we'll share," I said, which she did, and so we finished the popcorn.

Mildred was sitting to my right, but I had been eating with my left hand, so my right hand was not greasy, and I slipped it around her, pulled her closer, and said, "Thank you for today, the bike ride, the movie, the popcorn, and just your company in general." With that, she looked toward me with the biggest smile I had seen all day. It was a smile that somehow just deserved to be kissed, so I did just that.

The initial reaction was a bit awkward, indicating to me, given her reputation and what she had told me about her parent's edicts, that this was her first 'real' kiss. After a brief pause, and sensing no resistance to a second kiss, I again met her lips with mine, resulting in a much more accepting response. Now, did I dare opening my mouth on a third try? It seemed that would be accepted as well, and it was. Soon, we were engaged in a pretty heavy make-out session with a few sighs and a bit of elevated breathing on both sides.

Breaking from that session, she said, "Wow, I never knew what I was missing - as long it was with the right guy of course."

"Glad you liked it, so did I. Want another?"

Mildred didn't answer, just moved toward me this time, and we picked up where we had left off. Now, I thought, maybe I could take this one step further, but with her parents due back anytime, that would have to be the end for tonight. So, knowing that I might risk ruining the relationship, I took my left hand (which I had wiped on my pants to remove the butter) and placed it at her waist. Not sensing any resistance as our tongues continued to 'communicate' I slowly brought my hand up until I brushed over her right breast. The reaction was not the slap that I had feared, but a slight sigh. So, I repeated the move, but unlike my sister's promise that I would feel an erect nipple, there was no discernible change.

I was just about to go for a third pass, when my eyes detected some headlights flashing by the window at the far end of the house. I quickly broke off the kiss and said "Your parents are home."

Mildred immediately sprang into action. She jumped up, plumped up the pillow where she had been sitting, and resumed her seat in the chair at the end of the coffee table. A minute or two later, her parents came in from the kitchen entrance. I felt the urge to properly stand as they entered the room, while Mildred, perhaps a bit too quickly and eagerly, explained the increased ticket prices, the promise of a bowl of popcorn here at the house, and then she finally introduced me to her parents.

Mildred's mother, who entered the room with an 'if looks could kill' expression, seemed to take a bit to absorb all of this blurted out information, but her initial stern, look soon softened, and she finally offered her hand in greeting as did her dad.

Her mother then said, "I heard you two had a nice bike ride together, how was the movie?"

"We both agreed that it deserved all those Academy Awards, but still didn't think the movie theater should have raised the price. After all, the theater was practically full for the early show, and there was a long line waiting to get in for the late show."

"That's capitalism for you", said her dad, "charge what the market will bear."

I elected not to engage in an Economics 101 debate, and just said, "I'll thank Mildred for the popcorn", and head on home.

But Mildred quickly said, "You're welcome, but maybe you want to do another bike ride tomorrow before I have to leave for two weeks as a counselor at a church camp."

"That sounds great, but I promised my Uncle Fred that I'd help him stack wood at his cabin up at Crystal Lake."

"Maybe he'd like some extra help," Mildred said.

"I don't know. He's a bit weird, so I better ask him if I can include you. I'll give him a call when I get home. I've already got your number here, so I'll call you in a half-hour or so."

And with that I said polite 'good byes' to Mildred and her parents and pedaled the 10 minutes back to my house, assuring them before I left that I had plenty of good light for my bike to make it safe after dark.

When I got home, my mother (Fred's sister) said that Fred had called to say that he had been splitting wood all day, and that his back was so totally 'seized up' that he wasn't going to be doing any wood stacking the next day. O.K., that resolved that issue, but I thought maybe a full-day bike ride the 25 miles each way up and back to Uncle Fred's cabin would be a good outing for us tomorrow.

So, I called and proposed we both pack a lunch, meet at the north end of town, and pedal on up to Crystal Lake. The response was more than enthusiastic, and I went to bed wondering where this new relationship would go.

How Mildred Became Millie Chapter 3 - The Ride and the Cabin

Even though we didn't live that far apart, I had suggested that we meet at a gas station at the north end of town. (A gas station?- this was before gas was mostly sold at convenience stores). Anyway, I packed a lunch, filled a water bottle, put both and a light wind-breaker in a small pack, and pedaled up to the station at the appointed time. I saw that Mildred's bike was already there, but no Mildred. She soon emerged from the bathroom, returned the key to the attendant, and came over to greet me with a quick hug. She was wearing a t-shirt, and her breasts seemed smaller than they had been when I saw her the day before. I also had some sense that maybe she wasn't wearing a bra given what seemed like a more natural motion under the fabric.

She also had a small pack for her lunch and water, and we quickly mounted and headed off up the highway. The road here was straight, flat, and open with no trees to break the north wind we were facing. At first, I let her lead and relaxed in her draft as I had done the day before. But after 30 or so minutes, I felt that even Mildred, who had worked herself into such good bicycling condition, was slowing down. So, I pulled up next to her and explained how bicyclists could help each other by taking turns leading with the other following closely.

Mildred nodded as I moved to the front and faced the wind. I lasted for maybe 20 minutes before Mildred easily passed me saying, "Thanks for the rest."

I then fell in behind her for another stretch before again assuming the lead. After I had been leading for, again, maybe 20 minutes, I saw a rest area with some roofed-over picnic tables. This seemed like a good place to stop, get out of the sun, and have a few sips of water. I pulled in and Mildred followed, clearly thinking just as I did. We dug out our respective water bottles, took good gulps, and then she turned to me to say, "Thank you so much for everything. From the movie, to teaching me about drafting, to being a great new friend." With that, she wrapped her arms around me in a giant hug.

While appreciating the hug in its own right, I did rub my hand inquisitively up and down her back as I tried to satisfy my perverted curiosity about whether she was wearing a bra. She fairly quickly sensed the reason for my motions and said, "You guessed it, no bra today." This was followed by a lengthy explanation.

"You see, my mother has always been concerned that I not be in any way sexually attractive to men. She thinks men are just animals who only want one thing, sex, and I guess I pretty much believed that until I met you yesterday. So, my mother always insisted that I wear padded bras so that there was no chance that I would ever arouse one of you animalistic men by revealing a nipple. I left home with my padded bra, but I knew it would be hot today, and the last thing I needed was any extra insulation on my body. So, I ducked into the rest room at the gas station, took it off, and put it in my pack."

After that torrent of information, all I could say is, "I'm glad you don't think I'm 'animalistic' even though I did check you out regarding a bra."

"No problem, in every other way you've proven my mother wrong, and I'm wondering what else I've missed by obeying her edicts up to now." That last comment caused me to wonder as well what she might think she had missed.

With that, we mounted our bikes and continued our battle with the seemingly increasing north wind. Finally, after nearly 20 miles, the highway began to climb into a forest, and the wind was less of an issue. Now it was the grade, but still pretty easily doable. A few miles farther on, it was time to exit the main highway and start a steeper climb up toward the lake. As we climbed, the wind began to feel cooler, and some very dark clouds suddenly covered the sun. Finally, we were where the private roads that accessed the cabins diverged from the public road. By now, there were some distant rumbles of thunder, and I wondered if we could make the final mile before the rain started.

In the end, we actually had the cabin in sight before the rain burst upon us. We pulled in, ran for the cover of the back porch that faced the lake (the only entrance), but were still somewhat damp by the time we reached the small covered area that was really just a portico offering very little protection from any wind-driven rain. And the wind was strong and getting stronger.

I then said, "Seems we need to get inside, and I think I can find a key hidden behind one of the posts." With that, I dashed out and found the key behind the first post I tried, but by then the water was pouring off the roof. My upper body, that had to reach through that 'curtain' of water, was completely soaked. We stashed the bikes on the porch, and soon we were both inside, taking off our wet shoes as we entered.

The first thing I did was take my shirt off, wring it out in the sink, and then place it near a small electric space heater, which I turned on. I knew it wouldn't dry all that much before we left, but anything would be an improvement.

Mildred's shirt wasn't as wet as mine, but a gust of wind had blown some rain onto the porch while I went for the key. Her shirt clung pretty tightly to her body and, to her mother's horror, her erect nipples were very much in evidence.

"It's just not fair", she said, "You guys can take off a wet shirt, but us girls can't."

I said, "Well, it's a good thing your mother's not here to see you now. In case you hadn't noticed, your nipples very evident along with the clear outline of both breasts, so that shirt isn't really hiding very much. You've said that I'm not 'animalistic', so go ahead and take it off and hang it next to mine. I promise this won't be a provocation for rape.

At that, Mildred looked down and realized I was right about how much was visible. I could then see in her face the look of some very intense internal debate, but very slowly and hesitantly she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to lift it off. Finally pulling it over her head, she placed it next to mine before instinctively crossing her arms over her chest.

"Relax", I said, "I've already seen everything when you took it off, and how are you going to eat your lunch with your hands like that?'

With that, Mildred breathed a deep sigh of resignation and slowly unclasped her arms. Taking another deep breath, she looked at me, smiled, and said, "I can't believe how much I have changed in the last 24 hours. And I guess it's all good, and it's all because of you."

She then leaned in for a bare-chested hug and a kiss. The kiss quickly became two, and pretty soon were back to where we had been the night before with no end in sight. I loved the feel of her erect nipples pressed to my bare chest. We then started to collapse toward the day bed that was positioned next to the space heater. At first, we just sat there making out, but soon began to recline until we were stretched out next to each other in a full-body embrace with Mildred on my left.

At first, I was happy with just this new-found skin-to-skin contact, but soon freed up my right hand to carefully start stroking her left breast. I slowly came up from below to the accompaniment of some gentle sighs, but when I reached her already erect nipple she made a sudden inhale-exhale followed by a satisfied "mmmm..." I then repeated the maneuver several more times with the result that she pulled away just a bit as an invitation to go to work on her other breast. I then laid back on my back, but managed to curl my left hand around so that it could work on her left breast while my right hand switched its attention to her right. I was enjoying this immensely and hoped that the rain would keep falling for hours. It seemed Mildred felt the same way, and I wondered just how far this session would go.

By now, I was pretty much flat on my back with Mildred on her side next to me. Without really even thinking about it, I pressed my left knee to her thighs, which opened to allow my leg to slide in. Now, my thigh was pressed against her mound, and this elicited another deeper sigh. My breathing was a bit elevated, but so far Mildred hadn't done anything to me that really got my attention. That was until she crossed her left leg over and rested it on my stomach and my now fully erect member.

"Oh my God, you're huge," she suddenly said. "I can't believe how big you are."

"I haven't really compared myself to other guys, but I think I'm pretty much about average."

"Really, I know a guy has to get hard to go in a girl and make her pregnant, but how does such a thing fit in me. I mean, your thing feels like it's about five times bigger than a tampon, which is about all that seems to fit in there."

"Well, you have to know that your part is very stretchable. After all, that's how the baby comes out, and no guy is anywhere near as big as a baby's head."

"O.K., I guess I never thought about that part of the process. But now that you're so big and hard, how does it go back to being soft? Do you have to actually do it to me for it to be emptied?"

I now wondered if Mildred was one of those students whose parents kept her from having to take sex-ed classes at school, because she clearly seemed uninformed about basic male and female sexual physiology. So where do I begin, and how much information is too much?

Taking a deep breath, I said, "It's only filled with blood. The sperm that would come out, and perhaps make you pregnant, comes from my testicles, or usually 'balls'. There is additional semen from the prostate gland that comes out as well. The blood that keeps it erect stays in there as long as I am feeling aroused, such as now lying here next to a cute girl with nothing on above her waist. Guys can become aroused looking at sexy photos, or any number of other triggers. Some guys, actually try to claim to be able to decide whether to get hard. I don't really believe that, but maybe they really can. Anyway, I'm not one of them."

"So,it will just go down on its own without your having to do anything?"

"Well, as long as we're lying here like this, it will stay hard. But if it had stopped raining and we were getting ready to pack up and leave, it would slowly soften back to normal."

"I didn't really understand it, at the time" she said, "but now I remember overhearing some girls at school saying they had to give their boyfriends, what did they say, 'hand jobs' to get them to go down. Does that make it happen faster?"

"Yes, that would make it happen faster, but it isn't the only way."

"I guess now I know more about what those girls were talking about. I also heard the same girls giggling as they speculated about how often their boyfriends did it to themselves. Have you ever done that?"

In this somewhat charged atmosphere, my answer to that question seemed way too revealing. But in the end my answer significantly accelerated our budding relationship. I replied, "The same question my sister asked me just yesterday."

"What?, why would your sister ask you that?"

I then provided a somewhat edited revue of my sister stripping down and my embarrassing reaction, reminding Mildred that I said, unlike some guys, I had no control over my arousal. I said this was especially true seeing a totally naked female for the first time - even though she was my sister. In my telling of the story, I tried to make it seem almost as though I was the hapless 'victim' of my sister's 'aggression', but that I ultimately satisfied her desire to see a guy come. While I made some mention of my sister's advice on how to touch a woman's breasts, I chose not to discuss the rest of that afternoon's activities.