Mildred's Sexual Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, now you have me curious. Could you show me what you showed your sister?"

"Really, you actually want to watch that?"

"Yes, you've gotten to see my breasts, so I guess it's only fair that I at least see what's down there. But I would really like it if you would show me what you showed your sister."

"O.K., but yesterday I did it myself, because having my sister do it would have been incest (remember, I left out the details of the afternoon session), but now you could do it for me."

"But I don't know how," she protested.

"Don't worry, it won't be hard, especially how aroused I am right now, between lying with you and talking about what I did with my sister."

"O.K., but you'll have to tell me what to do"

With that, I pushed my shorts down toward my knees, and my fully erect member sprang free, eliciting a gasp from Mildred.

"It really is as big as it felt when my leg landed on it. Now, what am I supposed to do?"

"Just wrap your hand around it just below the head, and start moving it up and down. I'll let you know how hard you need to hold it." With that, Mildred lost any inhibition she might have had and very gently wrapped her hand where I had directed. "You can squeeze a little harder, then start moving". As was he case when my sister did me, it felt so much better than when I did it myself.

I would like to think that I lasted three or four minutes, but it was likely less than two before I felt the familiar stirring and asked Mildred to speed up a bit. Soon, I was asking for a bit more speed as I erupted on my bare chest. The first spurt actually hit my chin, and four of five more spurts had my chest pretty well covered. "O.K., you can stop now, but thanks, that was wonderful."

Mildred was momentarily speechless as she watched the spectacle, but finally she just said, "Oh, I had no idea how that worked. Does all that come out every time?"

"No," I replied, just when I have some good help."

I then was able to reach over and grab my still very damp t-shirt and clean off my chest.

"Seems like you had quite the session with your sister if she got to watch all that. Did you do anything else?"

"No", I lied, "but she did mention that in addition to their breasts, girls like to have the inside of their thighs gently rubbed." I then asked, "Do you want me to see if she's right about that?" But still being careful not to push things too fast, I quickly added, "Or is a little attention to your breasts enough for now?

"A little attention??" she said, "I thought that has been quite a lot, especially for the first time, but sure, your sister seems to know a lot more about girls and boys than I have been allowed to learn up to this point."

Mildred then parted her legs just enough that I could start gently massaging her thighs, carefully staying several inches below her panties.

"Oh, was your sister ever right," she moaned, "but now you've got me peeing in my pants this feels so good."

"I doubt that's pee," I said, "I would be pretty sure that your 'girl juice.' It's what girls produce when they are aroused to make their insides slippery in case...." Here I tailed off not knowing exactly how I should express my references to various sensitive body parts and their interactions, and I certainly wasn't going say something as crude as, 'get fucked'.

"How can you be sure?" she asked. "It sure feels like pee."

And then, abandoning all caution, I reached through the leg hole of the pantie, took a swipe of the juice off her slippery little slit, and brought it up to her nose. "Sure doesn't smell like pee," she agreed.

You're right, now I've learned something else new. What an education I've received in the past 24 hours, and that includes that your little swipe down there that actually felt pretty good."

"I can do it again if you want, but you can tell me to stop anytime."

"Yes, let's just see what else my mother never told me about boy/girl interactions."

And with that I went back in through her leg hole, but her panties were loose enough that I had no trouble rubbing up and down her now soaking wet mound. After eliciting some very satisfied moans, I slid up a little higher and managed to locate her now engorged little clit. Touching it lightly, I heard the biggest sigh yet, but went back down to and made just the most tentative probing between her outer lips. Continuing to hear sounds of approval, I moved back up and this time gave her clit a bit more attention.

"Oh, that's the best, keep doing that," she cried. I didn't need any more encouragement, and managed to keep one finger on her clit while the others went back down along her slit.

"Oh, oh, I don't know what's happening. It feels like a giant spring is coiling up inside me down there. What's happening teacher?"

"It sounds like you are getting close to your first orgasm. When I shot my stuff all over my chest, that was my orgasm, but girls have orgasms too, and some think they are even more intense than guys."

"So what am I supposed to do when I have an orgasm?"

"You don't have to do anything. Just relax and enjoy the sensations as they ripple through your body. I'll keep doing this until you come down from your high or whenever you tell me to stop."

"Right now, I can't imagine ever wanting you to stop, but Oh, Oh, I'm feeling like I can hardly breathe, my body wants to shake all over, and I can't believe....." Her words tailed off to a series of loud sighs and small cries as she rode through her first-ever orgasm. It had to have been the better part of a minute before she told me to stop. I then gave her an intense hug that she reciprocated, and I was very pleased to have been the one who gave her a first orgasm.

Once her breathing returned to normal, she released the hug, and all she could say, was, "Thank you, that was amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it, and glad I could further your education."

"My mother certainly never told me about that part of being intimate with a boy. I don't know whether it was because she didn't want me to think sex could be fun, or maybe it's because she'd never had one herself. The way she talked about sex - yes, I was taught the 'facts of life' by her - she made it seem that it was just something you had to do, first to have children, and second to do it occasionally to keep your husband from taking up with someone else. And I think she got that from her mother."

Now, I realized that I still hadn't pulled my pants back up, and I was sporting another full erection after my ministrations to Mildred. She quickly noticed that and asked how often I was able to get hard and how long before I could have another orgasm. I replied that I had never done it in this short of a time, but that I felt perfectly ready - especially if I had some 'skilled' help.

"Really, you now think I am 'skilled' help? Thanks, would you like me to double my experience in such things?"

"Sure would, but maybe we should eat some lunch and be ready to leave. The rain seems to be slowing down, and we shouldn't get home too late, or your mother might wonder what's been going on.

"Oh, she'll wonder no matter what," she replied, "but o.k. maybe you're right."

So, I pulled up my shorts, and I guess my moment of being 'responsible' helped me deflate. Mildred felt her shirt next to the space heater and, finding it still damp, elected to remain topless while we ate. Not surprisingly, lunch-time conversation was all about what we had just done and many other questions about sex that had arisen because of our actions. For one thing, Mildred wanted to know if girls could give themselves orgasms just like boys. I said 'of course' and introduced her to the slang terms "jack- off" and "jill".

Finally, I asked her if she had ever been called "Millie" instead of "Mildred". It seemed to me that in her new, 'liberated' state that she'd like a less formal name to go with it.

She replied, "When I was in sixth grade, I think, I tried changing, but my mother would have none of it. She said I was named after her favorite aunt and that aunt went by "Mildred" to the day she died, and you need to maintain that family tradition."

"Oh, I guess you couldn't easily get around that, could you?"

"No, but you've got me thinking. Maybe I'll go off to camp as "Mildred" and come back as "Millie."

"Sounds like a plan."

So, with that conversation over, I started moving toward leaving when there was an unexpected clap of thunder, seemingly right over our heads.

"Remember the rule on the athletic fields", she said, "thirty minutes inside after the last clap before it's safe to go back outside. And just think what we can do in 30 minutes," she said with a slightly mischievous grin.

With that, we were back on the day bed kissing deeply and pressing our bodies together until I was able to create enough space to resume stroking her beautiful firm breasts with my left hand. She immediately started lightly sighing and soon reached over to feel my hardness through my shorts. I then freed up my right hand and dove straight down to begin massaging her pussy, going right into her shorts from above. Soon, she began to push my shorts down so that she could grab my naked member and start stroking like she had been doing it forever. I would have pushed her shorts down, but unless I got them all the way off, I couldn't spread her legs enough to make a tentative foray with my finger up into her still soaking hole. That motion produced a big sigh, and I kept my little finger massaging the inside of her pussy while I stretched my thumb up to tease her clit.

Meanwhile, her handiwork was having its intended effect on me and I began to feel that I was getting close, but still had some 'margin' before I came. "How close are you to another orgasm?" I asked. "Pretty close" she said through her sighs. "Good, just keep doing what you are doing, and when you are about to go over the edge, I'll have you speed up." I received no reply and just kept on with my actions until, without being asked, Mildred sped up as did I. Suddenly, we were both coming with another large load coating my chest, and the old day bed squeaking loudly as Mildred thrashed even more wildly than with her first orgasm.

We lay there hugging and without speaking for a few moments before Mildred said, "Now that I knew what to expect, I could even more fully enjoy the sensations. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, "and I loved that we were able to give ourselves simultaneous ones. That made it even better."

Now it was sunny outside and definitely time to leave. My shirt was still hopelessly wet, especially with the two loads it had cleaned up, so I rinsed it in the sink and put on the light windbreaker I had in my pack. Mildred's shirt was still not very dry, and when she put it on it still clung to her body, and her nipples immediately became erect with the cold. "I hate to suggest it," I said, "but you better wear your bra for the way back. It's cooler now and mostly downhill, so you won't be too hot. And your very obvious nipples will make almost any male driver we might encounter turn his head for a longer look, or tow or three. And we don't want to be the cause of any accidents, do we?"

Mildred looked down and saw that I was right. "O.K., if you say so, I'll put it on", and she did.

As we reached the public road, I noticed a familiar car parked there - it was her mother. Having Mildred put her bra on was my second lucky 'good call' in two days, as who knows what fury her very visible nipples would have unleashed. Her mother said she came up here to "rescue" us from the severe storm. She said she looked for the cabin where we might be, but couldn't find it. It was thus fortunate that Uncle Fred was my mother's brother, so the last name was different, and our bicycles were on a porch not visible from the road.

There was quite the exchange between Mildred and her mother with her mother insisting that she accept the ride because her shirt was wet and she needed to start packing for going off to camp the next day. Mildred countered that she wasn't cold and, having packed to go to that camp many times before, she didn't need a lot of time to pack. Mildred's mother briefly scowled, but ended her harangue as Mildred just said, "It was a hard ride uphill and against the wind, now I want to enjoy the ride back." And with that she got on her bike and started down the hill. All I could do was shrug and follow.

At the gas station where we met, we parted company with a quick hug, a promise to stay in touch while she was at camp, and to see each other as soon as she returned.

How Mildred Became Millie Chapter 4 - Now it gets weird

The next day, Mildred had to leave pretty early as it was nearly a four-hour drive to the camp. I therefore didn't feel it was appropriate go wave good-bye - especially since I knew that would be all I was able to do. I then set about doing some reading when the phone rang. I answered, and it was Mildred's mother who said, "Can you come over? We need to talk."

That wasn't the phone call I wanted to receive, but I figured I might not be allowed to see Mildred again unless I did go over and talk. So, I pedaled on over, and didn't have to knock on the door as I was greeted as soon as I mounted the front steps. To my surprise, Mildred's mother was just wearing slippers and a housecoat even though it was already 10 in the morning. I had pegged her for someone who woke up early, dressed, ate, and went right to work. Anyway, I would soon learn the reason for her casual dress.

"I asked you to come over because I want to ask you just exactly what you have been doing to my daughter. And I expect you to be honest because I know where your hand was when her father and I drove in the driveway that night."

Oh boy, I thought. What else does she know and what did Mildred tell her?

Taking a deep breath, I started in with what I hoped would not cause the end of our relationship. "Mrs. Miller, first of all, if you are worrying that we have been having sexual intercourse, I can assure you we absolutely haven't. We did some kissing here after the movie and some more along with more touching while we waited out the storm."

"Well, I could tell that she liked what you were doing to her. When I came into the house that night after watching you feel her breast, I was ready to summarily throw you out, but then I saw that she looked happier than I had seen her look in a long time. So, I knew she didn't hate what you were doing at all. I also noted that both of your clothes looked just as they should, so it seemed what I had seen was the most of it."

"Thank you for seeing it that way, Mrs. Miller. I genuinely enjoy her company and want to keep seeing her."

"Now, when you two came down from the cabin, Mildred was practically glowing with happiness, so now I want to know what you did to her up there. You said that you would just ride to the cabin and not go in, but maybe the rain changed that?"

"Yes, I managed to find a key under the cabin, and yes, we went in for the, I guess, the 90 minutes or so when the storm was raging, plus the 30 minutes after the last, loud clap of thunder."

Mrs. Miller was staring intently at me now, and I wondered if she had indeed found the cabin and had been peering in the window the whole time. Arguing against that horror was the fact that she looked totally dry when we reached her car. If she had been peering in the window she would have been soaked. So, I felt I could give an edited version of events inside.

"While we waited out the storm, we did engage in some pretty heavy kissing and touching. She truly enjoyed my attentions to her breasts. Since I just had thin shorts on, she noticed that I had an erection, and I answered a few questions about the male anatomy."

"Giving my daughter sex-ed, I see. Was part of her education to touch it?"

"Yes, that did happen."

"And did she reciprocate by letting you touch her between the legs?"

Oh boy, this interrogation was getting pretty intense, and I've never been a really good liar, so I guessed I had to admit to that part.

Yes, I touched her between the legs, and yes, she liked that as well, but her shorts never came off."

"O.K. final big question, and again I expect honesty. Did you give her an orgasm?"

I guess I should have figured this was where this interrogation was heading, so I answered, "Yes, the whole truth is that I gave her an orgasm and she in turn gave me one. Now, does that mean you'll never let me see her again?"

"No, it doesn't because I could see that you made her very happy, but I have never been that happy having sex with my husband. It has always seemed like a 'wifely chore' with no real benefit for me. Lately, however, some of my girlfriends told me that I should start reading the new "Cosmopolitan" magazine that talks about various ways both partners can enjoy the experience equally. That got me thinking, and then I saw that my daughter was truly enjoying whatever sexual contact she was having with you. So, the real reason I asked you to come over was to find out if my daughter had an orgasm with you. Now that I know, I want you to give me one, so maybe I can belatedly teach my husband how to make things more mutual."

That was a lot to absorb, and I wondered what came next. But I didn't have to wonder very long as Mrs. Miller opened up her housecoat and revealed that she had nothing on underneath. She was still a year or so shy of 40, and had kept herself in good shape. A little sag to her probably C-cup breasts, and only a slight bulge at the stomach above a full bush of pubic hair. All of a sudden, she looked like an MILF. I'm sure my eyes indicated total shock at this revelation, but I quickly recovered and asked her where she would like the demonstration.

With that, she led me up the stairs to the master bedroom, took off the housecoat, and lay down stark naked. I took a deep breath and explained that she, like Mildred, would be benefitting from a few pointers my older sister had given me about how to treat girls. So, I started with some gentle stroking on her breasts, and sure enough, after three passes up to her nipples they were good and hard.

"Oh, my husband never did it so my nipples were hard, but from now on he will."

" I will continue with this for a few more minutes, and then move down below, if that's alright Mrs. Miller."

"That's good, but I think at this point it should be "Lorraine", or even the "Lori" I was as a little girl."

"I like Lori, and your daughter may return from camp calling herself "Millie."

"Oh fine, I really want her to be happy, and I guess I should have let her out from under long before. Now, show me what you can do down lower."

So, I moved one hand down between her legs, which she helpfully spread. I could tell that she was beginning to get wet, and asked her if she had ever felt herself getting wet before having sex. She, Lori, replied that she hadn't ever remembered that, and that the penetration was always somewhat painful at first.

"That was one of my sister's points that I should never go into a girl until she is well lubricated. And while I didn't go into Millie, I did get her quite wet, something that was new to her as well. In fact, at first she thought she had peed in her pants." Oh, maybe I didn't need to add that last detail, but who knew what the rules were in this bizarre situation I had found myself in.

So, I rubbed up and down her slit until it was good and wet, and then I probed tentatively into her hole, first with one finger, then with two. "How does that feel, Lori?" "Mmmm great, keep going she replied"

I made a few more thrusts and then kept one finger inside while I stretched my thumb up toward her clit. "I'm about to hit the most sensitive spot, so be prepared," I said as I found and started tweaking her little nub.