Mildred's Sexual Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," she cried, "this is the most amazing thing I've ever felt. Keep going, keep ah, ah, ah,..." And with that, she started to thrash about on the bed while I did my best to maintain contact. Slowly she came down from her orgasm, and I gave her the kind of hug I felt she needed.

With that, she said, "I don't feel at all finished. For the first time in my life the only thing I want is something inside me. You've got to do me so I can experience everything I now realize is wonderful about sex. You look hesitant. Don't worry, I had my tubes tied after I had Mildred, so you won't get me pregnant. And if you do me, I won't object to your making my daughter equally happy."

Well, how could I turn that offer down - the part about Millie that is. But if that's what it takes, I guess I'm game. So off came my shirt and shorts, and I climbed in on top of Lori. Her legs were spread wide as I maneuvered my member to the wanting hole. This being truly my first time, I had two misses before finding where I needed to go, but then the heavenly feeling as I slid up and down in her warm, wet channel. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to stimulate her to another orgasm, but I raised up on my arms and managed to get one of her breasts in my mouth. That elicited a loud moan, so I knew it was helping move things along. I momentarily took my mouth off her breast to ask how close she was to a second orgasm. I was told, 'close', but to put my mouth back on her nipple. I just said, "I will, just let me know when you are really close, and I'll speed up so we come together."

A minute or so later, I got the word to speed up, and we soon came to wonderfully simultaneous orgasms followed by another big hug.

We lay there silently for a while, then I said, "I wish you luck teaching your husband, but he would be a total fool if he doesn't take your teachings to heart. Just one thing, though, I hope I don't get a call from him wanting to know what I had been doing to you. If I did, I think I might figure that was a good time to get out of town. I hope you can convince him you learned this from a magazine. Also, I trust that Millie will never know of this incident."

"Don't worry on both counts, I'll make sure my husband never calls you to ask what you are doing to either me or Mildred, er, Millie."

"Deal," I said. Then I got dressed, said 'good bye and good luck', and headed on toward home. On the way home, I detoured for some lunch at a fast-food outlet, not because I was all that hungry, and I didn't particularly like fast food anyway, but I figured I needed some extra time to collect myself after the past intense few hours.

HOW MILDRED BECAME MILLIE - THE SEQUEL

After a few moments to collect myself from my brief liaison/affair(?) with Millie's mom, I arrived home wondering if this had ruined everything, or whether it was just a first weird step in a great new relationship. I wondered if I would hear from Millie during the two weeks she was away at camp. I was warned that even the counselors were not allowed to call on the phone, but that they could send mail. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember if I'd actually given her my mailing address, but hoped she could figure something out.

So, family life went on. On my construction job, I quickly found out that hauling lumber and shingles, while it paid better, was more work than dipping scoops of ice cream. After my second day of work, my sister Karen handed me the phone saying it was 'some strange woman' who wanted to talk to me. The only person it could be was Millie's mom, and all she had to say was that she had received a letter addressed to me, and did I want to come and pick it up? I said I would be over after I had eaten. As I hung up the phone, Karen couldn't wait to start asking me about my relationship with Millie.

"Seems this relationship is moving right along. What has she done for you besides write you a letter since you updated me after your first date? I never asked you about your bicycle ride."

I obliged my sister with most of the details of our stay in the cabin, and again thanked her for her 'lessons.' I also mentioned my insistence that Millie wear her bra on our return and how that was just as fortunate as my call to wear our suits that afternoon at the river. I then just alluded to how her mom seemed to approve of our relationship. My sister didn't need the details of that strange encounter.

So, a quick pedal after supper and Mrs. Miller (I figured it was safer to return to that from "Lori") handed me the letter. She pointed out that, written on the outside was a request to her that she make sure that I wrote back. I thanked her for the letter, and rode on home. There, I inspected the envelope very carefully to see if it had already been opened. It didn't appear to have been, but as a hedge against her mother's opening the letter, the contents were just a very breezy 'letter from camp' review of her first day and what were her responsibilities. I sat right down and wrote a letter that did say that her mother and I had talked, and that she seemed to approve of our relationship. I then even suggested some of the things we could do upon her return and wondered how she might reply directly to me when she knew there was no chance her mother would see the letter.

So, the days went by with a letter or postcard almost every day - something that got the attention of the rest of the family. I just shrugged my shoulders and said that I guessed she liked me and would rather be home than at camp. Fortunately, I wasn't grilled, even by my older sister, about the exact contents of the letters as then I would have had to make things up. One letter that replayed our time at the cabin finished by saying, "This is so hot to write, that I'm actually a bit wet just from the writing. I hope none of the other counselors notice."

Finally, it was the Friday of the second week - the day before Millie would be back. Again, I received a call from Millie's mom. She said that Millie (she seemingly had fully accepted her new name) had arranged to ride with one of the campers to a town not quite two hours away, instead of the four hours to camp. She had told her husband that he wouldn't have to give up his golf game because she would do the drive. Did I want to come along? Well, why not?

She came by my house the next morning, and once in the car it was back to 'Lori'. I asked if it was o.k. to tell Millie that we had talked (when I picked up the letter, of course), and that you had said you approved of me because I seemed to make you happy and you already trusted me not to hurt you in any way.

"That sounds about right. I think I can stick to the same story," she said. And then added, "I probably shouldn't say this, but you can interpret 'any way' as not getting her pregnant."

I replied, "I assure you that I won't rush or push, but if it comes to that I will be sure to be safe."

"Good, we seem to understand each other," she said. And when we pick up Millie, it's back to 'Mrs. Miller', but it seems you've already figured out that it may be a while before I 'go public' with my new nickname."

She then gave me a quick summary of her new relations with her husband. She said he readily accepted her new teachings, agreed that they had been missing something all these years, and that he never suspected that her teachings had come from anything but a few magazine articles.

Finally, we reached the house where we would pick up Millie. She saw the car come into the driveway and came right over to the driver's side. If she saw that there was a passenger on the other side, she may have just thought that it was her father. Mrs. Miller rolled down the window, and Millie started telling her about her week. I then got out of the car, walked around, and came up right behind her, giving her a quick tap on the shoulder. Millie turned around, saw who was there, and spread her arms as to give me a hug. But then she nervously hesitated until her mother said, "Go ahead."

After we loaded her bags in the trunk, we all piled into the front seat - 'family sedans' of that era almost all having a full bench seat in the front. Millie was in the middle, and we quickly interlocked our fingers as her mom drove back toward home. After a while, she feigned sleep, leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. I could easily tell she was hardly asleep, but there was no complaint voiced by the driver.

I was asked if I wanted to be dropped off at my house, but I said I would go the theirs and walk home later. When we got there, we three had a slightly late lunch - Mr. Miller having already left for his golf game. Then her mom said that, even though it was pretty hot, she was going to take a walk after having sat so long while driving. She didn't suggest that we should consider joining her and then went upstairs to change into shorts and a lighter shirt. When she came down, she announced that she would be going to a somewhat distant park to walk around that park's pond and would therefore be gone for well over an hour. "But Matt, glad you came home with us as now you can help Millie unpack and get the laundry going."

With that, she headed for the door. Once the door closed, Millie said, "I can't believe how my mom has changed. Seems she pretty much said we could stay here alone and do whatever for an hour or so."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "So, what's first?"

"Well," said Millie, "before we start unpacking, I really want to take a shower. At camp, there was only one shower that us counselors had to share with the campers. Not only did I have to wait, it was pretty disgusting, so I just survived with swims in the cold lake. After I shower, we can do whatever."

"But," I replied, "won't you need some help getting your back fully clean? And your mother said I was supposed to help you."

"What do you mean, how can you soap my back unless you get in the shower with me?" she said.

"That's exactly what I am proposing," I said.

"Wow, how could I be so dense? Let's go now before my father returns from his golf game, although he usually stays for a few drinks afterwards. Sometimes more than a few."

So, we went upstairs to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and quickly stripped off our clothes. Once we were both naked, we just stopped and looked each other over. I saw a slim, young girl with, to me, perfect breasts that were nicely firm with quarter-sized areoles and nice little nipples. Her bush was not even slightly trimmed, but the hair was lighter that her head, and not all that thick. To me, she looked absolutely perfect and I told her so. Of course, I soon started to become erect. Millie just giggled and said, "I guess you like what you see."

We then opened the door and stepped into the shower. It wasn't a very big shower, but we could both fit and get wet. True to my word, I grabbed the soap and started in on her back from the neck down. Reaching her waist, I figured I could keep going and gave her nice firm ass a good soaping before continuing down her legs, giving the insides of her thighs plenty of attention. Now I was hearing little gasps and moans, so I knew my ministrations were appreciated. Then I stood up and said, "Turn around. I think you'll like the next part even better."

Millie readily complied, and I started at the neck but was soon making sure that each breast was as well-soaped and as clean as possible before moving on down past her stomach. After a brief tease at the top of her mound, I bent down and started on her feet. Then I slowly moved up and gave her thighs some good attention. By now she was both squirming and moaning, so I headed in for the final bit of soaping between the legs and ultimately a bit of 'cleaning' inside her tight little hole. By now, she was quite wet there, and it wasn't just from the shower. I 'cleaned' a bit up inside of her before leaving a finger there and starting in with my thumb on her now engorged little clit.

Then she surprised me by saying, "I feel like I need something bigger than your fingers inside me. Can you just put your thing in me for a moment without getting me pregnant? I warned her it might hurt this first time, but she said she was ready and didn't care if it might hurt. So, I told her to lean up against the side of the shower, spread her legs, and I would see what I could do. Never having done this with someone still standing, it took a few probes, but soon I found my mark, and asked one more time if this was okay. Hearing nothing but a groaning 'yes', I pushed in. Millie made an initial gasp and slight cry, but was soon sighing and mumbling that this was the best thing she had ever felt in her life. Soon it was obvious we were both quickly building toward a climax, but I knew I had to withdraw to keep my end of the bargain. That I did, accompanied by an initial reluctant sigh from Millie, but as my hand resumed its ministrations to her engorged clit she just started moaning and shaking as her well-deserved orgasm overtook her. I then felt I needed to put one hand behind her to keep her from what appeared to be an imminent collapse.

Finally, she came back down and I was able to get both arms around her in a good tight hug with my erection pressed between us. At this point, I figured that I deserved my own release, but wondered if she was actually ready to focus on using her hand to provide that relief. So, I just started moving up and down on her mound. Her pubic hairs were an extra stimulus, and I was soon ready to dump my load on her stomach. Seems that my rubbing had provided Millie with some additional stimulation, so just as I came, she had another lesser orgasm.

We pulled apart, let the shower wash us both off, shut off the water, and then stepped out of the shower.

"Wow, thanks for all the help," she said with a big grin. "Showering by myself will never seem the same."

"Same here, but now I guess we better get dried off and start some of the unpacking we are supposed to be working on." I waited and dried off with the same towel Millie used as two towels in the wash might look just a bit suspicious.

I then looked at my watch. Noting that we had been in the shower for 45 minutes, I said, "We better get the laundry started as soon as possible, because your mother, or even your father, could be back any time." And that length of time explained why the water was becoming cool by the time we got out. We, of course didn't mind as we were generating plenty of heat on our own.

We quickly loaded clothes in the washing machine and otherwise finished the unpacking. Well, it was almost another 30 minutes before Millie's mom returned, looking somewhat hot and sweaty from her walk and indicating that she needed a shower. Remembering the cooling water at the end of our shower, Millie told her mother that she had taken a somewhat long shower after two weeks of mostly swimming, and that with a load in the washing machine her mom better wait for there to be more hot water.

Her mom then asked if I wanted to stay for dinner. I said that I really wanted to go home and change into some different clothes, but that I would like to return for dinner. I suggested that as soon as we could put Millie's wash in the dryer, we would do that and then she could go with me to my house. "My family is curious to meet this girl who wrote me letters from camp,"

So, we walked over toward my house. As we walked, Millie filled me in on how it had gone at camp. There were four other counselors of her status, and all had just graduated high school. Their main responsibility was to maintain order in their respective cabins - each of which housed ten campers. There were also five boy's cabins located across the lake - probably to ensure that there was no 'funny business' during the night. The counselors were also expected to help with the afternoon recreational activities such as swimming, hiking, archery, etc. Mornings they were free, but very much encouraged to attend the bible study classes with the campers. Having all been campers themselves, and having sat through these sessions, neither Millie nor the other four elected to attend. They were therefore able to hang out at the beach or wherever and, for the most part, just talk.

"And," said Millie, "you can probably guess what five 18-year-old girls talked about most of the time - boys and sex." In her telling, as of last year, it seemed none of them had done much more than kiss, but all made 'progress' in the last year. Three of the others had actually gone 'all the way' as was the expression of the time. Two said it was pretty bad with the guy just making some clumsy moves at foreplay, causing some brief pain, grunting as he got himself off, and then no follow-up. One did describe a wonderful first time, while the other said she had only gotten as far as some vigorous stroking over her clothes. Millie, said that somehow her story of our bike ride, the storm, and what happened in the cabin was of the greatest interest to the others. She also mentioned that the one who had had the good first time had noticed the smell of her wetness when she wrote that letter and commented, "I'll bet he enjoys reading whatever it is that you're writing."

Anyway, after all that news, we reached my house and made the appropriate introductions. I indicated that I would be going back to have dinner at Millie's house, but that I first wanted to change into some different clothes. Millie said she would stay downstairs and get to know my family a bit better. After only about 15 minutes, I joined the conversation, and we had a nice get-acquainted session. I did notice Millie looking especially hard at Karen, knowing that she had been the one who had instructed me to make her feel so good.

Presently, it was time to return to Millie's house for dinner. Her father was back by then, and it seemed this was a day he stayed for 'a few more'. Still, he was very friendly to me as we ate dinner, asking me a few polite questions about my life and plans. Then Millie said she wanted to go for another bike ride the next day. The next day being Sunday, her question to her parents was whether she had to go to church with them. Her mom didn't hesitate to jump in and say that, after two weeks at a church camp, she could start on the ride anytime. I then suggested a nine-o'clock start for a ride that would take in her 'phys-ed' route, but continue out to a nice overlook where we could have lunch. Then, we would come back past my house, and go down to the river for a swim. And I said I'd ask if Millie could come for dinner at our house afterwards.

That plan seemed agreeable to all, and I prepared to leave on my bike. Millie came out the door with me and said, "Sounds like a really fun day. So what exactly will we do, you know, together when we are alone?"

I knew pretty much what she was asking and said," We don't have to go any further than we already have. I am more than happy to have you as a new best friend, and will let you decide what comes next." She replied that it was just wonderful to feel that she was now my best friend and that she couldn't wait to see me tomorrow.

Heading home, I detoured slightly to a still-open pharmacy where I bought my first package of condoms. I didn't know if they would come into play the next day, but just in case.... The guy that took my money (this on a Saturday night, remember) gave me a silent, 'good luck dude' look, but I just paid and left.

The next day I packed a swim suit and lunch and pedaled on over to Millie's house. She was already packed with her lunch and swim suit, so we started off. At first, she led, but soon got into the rhythm of drafting and changing leads. Just my few hard pedals with her seemed to have equalized our relative conditioning, so we made good time over her loop and on another hour or so the promised overlook. There we ate lunch, while she shared a few more details of the sexual adventures and misadventures she had heard from her fellow counselors.