Mildred's Sexual Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we started back toward my house and the promised swim in the river. No one was home, so we just left our bikes and walked on down the narrow trail to the river. When we got there, Millie asked, "Since no one else is around, do we really need our suits?"

I replied, "No, let's just dunk them in the river so it looks as though we used them, and then we can skinny-dip together." Millie smiled and quickly dunked her suit before stripping down. I followed, and we were soon heading up to the rapids to find our personal 'endless pool' current. After about the same 15 minutes as the previous time, we decided we were cooled off enough from our ride and got out of the water.

Millie immediately said, "So, is this where your sister's lessons were."

"Yes, this is the spot, but it doesn't have to mean anything special in our relationship".

"But I think it does," she said, "and I feel I want to take our relationship to the next level. Last night, I could hardly sleep wondering what it felt like to really have you come inside of me, and I don't think I would be able to sleep tonight unless I finally find out."

Well, that sounded like a true 'call to action' on my part, but I still hesitated to ensure that Millie would never have any doubts about her decision. In the end, I determined she had no doubts, so we nakedly embraced and began to move in the intended direction. We kissed, I felt her breasts, and she checked the state of my arousal. I then moved over to the thickest, softest patch of grass and pulled her down next to me.

"After yesterday's quick penetration while we were soaking wet in the shower, it still may hurt a bit" I said, "so it may be better for you to be on top so you can better control the speed and intensity."

"But I always though the girl was on the bottom," she said.

"That's the case much of the time, but there are many other ways for a guy and a girl to 'do it'."

"O.K., just tell me what I am supposed to do. But one thing I learned from the more experienced counselor at camp is that there a few times of the month when you can't get pregnant including just before your period when you feel menstrual cramps. Yesterday, I didn't feel any cramps, but when I woke up this morning, I definitely felt those cramps. So, this time I think we can just do it.

Now that was clear was an invitation I couldn't ignore and, maybe somewhat recklessly, assumed she was right. Dispensing with the package of condoms I had taken out of my pack, I lay on my back in the soft grass. Once there, I pulled her down for some more intense kissing. Then, I pushed her back up so she was straddling my crotch with my erect member lying on my stomach. With my finger, I double-checked that she was good and wet and not so nervous that hadn't happened. Wet she was, so I smeared some of her wetness on my erection before having her lift up so I could position myself underneath her. Then I told her to take hold and guide my penis into her waiting hole. Once she got to that point, I said to just ease herself down until I was totally inside her. That she did, and she certainly felt a lot tighter than the only other pussy I had ever felt - namely her mother, not that her mother was all that sloppy loose.

As I penetrated her, Millie immediately let out a loud gasp, but looking up I could see it was a gasp of pure pleasure. Then, she continued to slowly lower herself until she hit the bottom and my tip was pressed against her cervix. "Is that my, what is it called, 'hymen'," she asked.

"No, I think I would have broken your hymen yesterday with my brief penetration in the shower. That's probably just your cervix and that is as far as I can go. I'm glad I'm big enough to fill you up completely"

With now a look of determination on her face and, with her instincts taking over, Millie rose up and then plunged downward, visibly and audible winced, but hardly stopped until we had again reached the bottom.

"Oh my, I can't believe how wonderfully and totally full I feel."

With that, I reached up and began to stroke her breasts as she began to move up and down on my shaft. As she picked up her pace, I moved one hand down to massage her clit with the hope that my imminent climax would coincide with hers. It seemed that did the trick, as we soon both exploded with loud gasps, sighs, and intense thrusting on both our parts.

Millie then collapsed on my chest and received the usual tight hug. After a few minutes. we roused ourselves and headed back into the water for another 15-minute stretch before again sitting in the sun to dry off. As we sat there, Millie just had to tell me exactly how she had felt at every moment of our coupling. Then she wanted to know how it felt for me.

I first of all said that, "Being inside you was like having many, many hands working on my penis. Remember that I said how good just your one hand felt when we did it up at the cabin, well the more the better." I then did my best to describe the tingling feelings that built to pressure until there was no way I wanted anything more than to release my load. "And then there is this incredible, tingly rush that starts at the base and rockets up until my whole penis is tingling as my sperm jets out." Seemed there had to have been a better way, but that was the best I seemingly could do at that moment.

There was a pause in our conversation, but Millie broke the silence by saying, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but that felt so good I want to do it again. Maybe this time you'll be on top?"

"I'm think I'm ready to go again, but with me on top much of my weight will be on you on this somewhat hard ground. Maybe we should wait until we can do this on a nice soft bed."

"O.K., so should I just climb back on top of you, or you said there were many other ways to do it."

"Well, we know what worked the first time, but maybe we could try a third way."

"So, what would that be?"

"I think it's not that unusual for couples to do it 'doggy-style' where you kneel down and I come into you from the rear. If we don't like it, we don't have to do it again, but I am looking forward to a long relationship where we experience and learn about love - sometimes through trial and error."

"Well, with that explanation, I'll give it a try," she said.

So, after a bit more kissing and feeling her breasts, I was again fully hard. Millie then knelt down as I positioned myself behind her. It took a bit of poking around, but I soon found her still-very-wet hole and sank my member in. This elicited another big 'ahhh' from Millie. I then leaned on her butt so I could free up my hands to reach around and stroke her wonderful, firm breasts while I began to plunge in an out of her.

Soon she was moaning and gasping with pleasure as she built toward her second orgasm of the day. I felt that if I slowed down, I could last longer than she did; and then perhaps bring her to another orgasm when I came. I slowed and would bury myself as deep as possible and hold it there before pulling back until I was right at her sensitive lips where I would again linger before repeating. This soon had the desired effect and Millie began to tremble as her moans increased in both speed and volume. Soon, she was in the throes of a truly powerful orgasm, and it was all I could do not to come with her.

I somehow managed to hold off, which Millie noticed and said, "But you didn't come too. Did I do something wrong? For me that was by far the strongest of all the orgasms I've had with you."

"No," I said, "I just wanted to hold off so maybe I could give you another one when I came. I'll just stay in you like this until you say you're ready." So, I continued to gently rock back and forth for a minute or so before Millie said, "I'm ready, let's go for it!"

And go for it we did! I sped up but continued to minister to her breasts before taking one hand and reaching around to find her clit. I could feel that I had gone past the 'point of no return' and just hoped that my attention to her clit would bring her to orgasm fast enough. In the end, it was my first blast into her love canal that set her off to an orgasm as good as the first one.

Then it was back into the water, dry off in the sun, and head up to my house for the promised dinner with my family. They all seemed to like her and she them. I never did tell Millie what my little sister had said about her before my first date; but later Millie said Becky had told her and apologized for it. Then apparently, Millie replied that what Becky had said was true at the start of our date, but told Becky that she had a very nice brother who had changed her in a hurry -something she was very grateful for.

And so began my personal 'Summer of Love". Quite a few years after the famous one in San Francisco, but ours lasted far more than one summer.