All Comments on 'Mile High Club'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

This cries out for another chapter, or two.

MightywhooshMightywhooshalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, a great teasing and erotic read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You may feel it is no good but I disagree. It is quite believable with warmth, tenderness and, of course, highly charged sex. I will try to read some more of yours.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

All I've read of your work are two pieces, this one and The Rehearsal. In both you demonstrate mastery over the small vignette. It's the stuff of fantasy but just barely on the far edge of plausible. And I salute you for figuring in the menstrual cycle of one of the protagonists. In the fantasy world of Literotica stories it's like periods never happen! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really nice. Please continue these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With the amount of terms being created - This site needs more categories.

nogravynogravyalmost 2 years ago

I found it quite enjoyable and quite sweet actually. I wish I could give it 4.5 stars. This is a bad rating system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to read more about them :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I feel like this one isn't quite so good': Well I feel very wet and squishy now, and so beg to differ.

K.A. RydeK.A. Rydealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I've been made aware that there is no such thing as a flight from Montreal to Stansted. I'm a bit surprised with myself for not researching that throroughly enough - can we all just pretend I said Heathrow instead? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was great and I’d love to see a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it as believable people and just about believable setting. Please continue as it really was well written. Seeing your name encourages me to read your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I feel like this one isn't quite so good"

The ending was perhaps abrupt, but it was very sweet, and I enjoyed it! I'd read the sequel, if you wrote one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We loved it! GF and i read it twice....we take it in turns to read it out loud. The second time as She read it we play acted the kissing and touching. It was lovely and sexy.

We both really enjoy your stories, and believe me, this story was great!

Keep writing, i like both your ongoing story and the individual stand alones.

Thank You!

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

It was wonderful. You write well. Write to make yourself happy and if you’re willing, please share it with us. Many of us will look forward to what you will have in store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! You wrote well and introduced loveable characters, especially Lucy. I would love to see more of this cute couple if you continue their story.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Outstanding 5 Stars

It was an outstanding 5 star story. Great story telling with such wonderfully powerful characters. It was a fun little story that made you feel the warmth the two young ladies felt. Great job. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, please take this story further. I had a similar experience so it brought back a very good time. Nice to read something with believable characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, I thought it was fresh, exciting and sexy. Skringle, you keep writing, both your series and the one off stories.

You have great writing ability, so glad I found you on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun 5 stars, like I was the man but I was not asleep but I was hard. Thanks it was fun!.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

I'm really impressed with how you blended a fantasy scenario with grounding elements, like you really put two humans in this situation. Thanks for sharing <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so beautiful. From your description of the sky at the beginning, to Lucy feeling "...so comfortable in this the scariest place she could imagine." The dialogue is so natural and you write so artfully. Your story has heart, is actually realistic, and is very very hot.

nova69mannova69manover 1 year ago

What a pleasant read this was. I was a bit disappointed to not find a part 2 written yet to know if the anticipated text was there and where these 2 young ladies go from here.

black75black754 months ago

This was really good. I love airplane first-time lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot and very sweet. I loved Lucy's innocence and Robyn pushing things the way she did. The added element of Lucy's hearing aids batteries having died added to the intimacy between them. I really hope that they continue the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous