All Comments on 'MILF 04 Pt. 1 - Twincest'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Seeing double

Great story, very enticing and highly erotic. Just can't see the point in having to read it twice...

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
I Like Your Writing Style

But this story was TOO casual. There was no sexual tension and very little excitement. I write this in hope it aids your future output.

IMO you should have had Alice lead her sons into temptation. Having the sons suggest nude day took all the excitement of taboo out of the story. All anticipation of the shock surprise was gone.

When Alice did appear naked before her sons there was no nervousness. No thoughts of what she was doing was wrong. No thoughts of where it might lead. No thoughts at all. The mind is where a story gets truly erotic.

The first sex scene should have been electrically charged, but it was too casual and easy. Then it was over. No excitement.

When writing dialogue it is a good idea to read it out loud to see if it sounds natural. Some of the lines were far too long and unrealistic.

Sorry for the downer, but I hope you take this as constructive criticism. Thank you for taking the time to share your imagination and I do like your writing style - short, well written paragraphs.

BwincflBwincflover 4 years ago
Repeating

I am assuming that repeating the story was an editorial mistake. Recommend the story be edited to remove the second repeat part. The story line was not as intense as the previous chapters, but still enjoyable. I look forward to your continuation of the MILF saga.

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Enjoyed the story, and the twins birthday treats with the MILF’s.

Sorry, to hear about your stroke and cardiac pacemaker/defibrillator. I wish you good luck with your recovery and rehabilitation.

I had an aortic aneurysm at the aortic heart root, had surgery, new aortic manmade aortic valve, they sleeved the aortic aneurysm, installed pacemaker/defibrillator in 2013.

I try to walk 30 minutes every day, do what I can until I get tired, take a break and rest, then continue. I moved out to wife’s family farm and trying my hand at farming in southern Alabama, from Texas early 2023.

I go in September 12, 2023 for pacemaker/defibrillator replacement due to battery having three month’s life left.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was just too busy for me. I gave it a 3. It seems to just go on and on and on and on.

I don't wish to fuck a dozen different women to for fill any fantasy. My true love is all the fantasy that I need. Someone who loves me unconditionally and will not Denie me her sex. If I want to tongue fuck her butt, I want my lover to allow me to pleasure her on my terms. If we cum together and I slide down her and lick her pussy dry of every drop of our fuck juices I want her to enjoy that and not be offended.

I had a partner that I spoke nasty to while we made love. I love to talk to my love when we make love. It her pussy soppy wet I want to express that to her verbally.

"Fuck baby, your pussy is so fucking wet."

I had a lover put her hand over my mouth when I was verbalizing my feeling when I made lover to her. She didn't want me to talk nasty to her while we made love. What, just fuck and don't communicate? That is not my style. I stop seeing her soon afterward.

I don't need six or more lovers to be a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous