Milf & Bus Driver Play a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those thoughts made my dick get rock hard. It was my turn to take control.

I sent her a text, "Thanks for the amazing videos and gifts!"

She sent back, "You're Welcome!"

"Are you busy at the moment?" I asked.

"No, not really. I have dinner in the oven. It will be at least an hour before it's ready. Why what's up?" she replied.

I replied, "Mandy! Really! You know exactly what's up! Well at least what you caused to be up! You're going to fix it right now! I'm on my way over. W red Besides, I just ate the cookie!"

"The kids are home and so is my husband. My kids are watching TV down in the playroom and my husband is working in his office. We can't! Shit, I can't!" she said.

I said, "Oh YES you can and I know you want to. That video sequence you sent and the look of lust on your face when you stopped it says otherwise."

"I can't think of any place that we can sneak off to," she stated.

"What about your garage?" I asked.

"The garage is it!" she said.

"I'll be there in five minutes!" I said.

"Are you still wearing what you left work in?" I asked as a follow up question.

She sent back a smiley face emoji.

"Perfect!" I said

"Park around the corner and walk. I'll meet you at the side door," she instructed.

I rushed to her house. I sent her a text when I was close. I parked around the corner and walked to the side door. She was waiting for me.

"Shhhhhh," she whispered while holding her finger over her lips.

We greeted each other with a hug and kiss. I reached behind to grab her ass cheeks, one for each hand. I then found her butt crack and pressed a bit to see if the anal plug was in place.

"Yes, I'm still wearing my plug. It was so hot being commando the rest of the day. I loved having my plug in while at work the rest of the day too! Especially at my meetings! Then to be at the bus stop with it in I felt so sexy and I was so fucking horny. I was the only one at the time who knew I had it in and that I wasn't wearing panties. Not even you knew at the time. I felt so dirty holding and handing you a bag that had my panties in them when everyone thought it was just cookies. I'm sure as you watched the video you thought back and started wondering if I made it all day. I can't tell you how many times today would move in just the right way and cause myself to leak. On top of that, knowing that I planned to send you the video after you got back has been causing me problems all day too!" she exclaimed in excitement.

We kissed again, broke our hug, and she started to unbuckle my pants.

"After we have our quicky, I'll tell them I'm going to the store for something. I'll give you a ride to your car." Amanda suggested.

"Sounds good! Let's keep as much as we can on to save time and allow a quick recovery if needed!" I said.

"Good idea. Well, at least you'll have quick easy access!" she said.

We hid behind her car. She got me ready with her amazing oral skills while she was still dressed but was rubbing her clit with her free hand to get herself ready. She made herself cum as I was getting close but she sensed me about to explode and stopped working her magic. She stood up while unbuttoning her pants and dropping them to her knees. She opened the car door and leaned over onto the seat. She spread her butt cheeks to make entry easier and show me her bling.

I slide in like a hot knife slides through butter. My goodness was she wet and ready! I bottomed out with one hard thrust. Good grief was she wet! She moaned in pleasure. It was apparent that Mandy had become accustomed to my size already after the hours we fucked the day before. It was so hard to be quiet. We fucked doggie style and we fucked hard. She was pushing back into me as hard as hard I was pushing forward. Our bodies slapping together in a soft clapping noise. I wanted to hit her harder but it would've made too much noise. Besides, we needed to hurry.

After about five minutes, which seemed a lot longer we were both on the verge of an orgasm. Perhaps it was the spontaneousness, the eroticness, the risk of being caught, and the surprise of getting cookies. Maybe it was the combination of some or all of it. No matter what it proved it was too much for both of us to handle. I felt her pussy start to tighten as my balls started to contract. We started to cum in unison. I reached in front of her to cover her mouth and muffle her screams. She shook and my dick shot wads of cum deep inside her. It was for sure a "Wham, Bam, and Thank You Ma'am" kinda fuck. Short, sweet, and to the point. At the same time it was also exhilarating.

I let myself go limp and fall out. I could see the mixtures of our juices leaking out of her. She stood up and pulled up her pants. I pulled up mine too. We faced each other and kissed as we buckled our pants.

She demanded, "Get in the car. I'll be right back."

She opened the door into her mudroom and yelled, "I'll be right back, I need to run to the store!"

She got in the car and I crouched down to hide until we were clear of her house.

"That was so hot and spontaneous!" I said. "What made it even better was the mystery of your question and how you answered it! I loved the fact that you held me in suspense all day. I'll admit I was frustrated that you didn't let me know if I was correct. It kinda turned me on too. I can't believe how much it built up all day long either! Then to get the answers with a video series that you had me watch after receiving the cookies, and then allowing me to figure out how you spent the rest of your day was beyond creative!"

"I know", she said, "Just think and now I'll go home, put on my slippers, finish cooking dinner, and eat it surrounded by my family with your spunk leaking out of me and into my pants while I'm still wearing my butt plug. I'll need a shower tonight for sure!"

"Me too, I'll stop and pick up some milk before I get home. That was one of the most exciting and risky things I've ever done and for sure. It's also the fastest I've ever cum before!" I said.

When we arrived around the corner where I parked my car. We hugged and gave each other a quick kiss.

"See you tomorrow!" we both said at the same time.

"It's upper body and cardio at the gym. My legs need a break!" she said as she laughed.

It was her cute laugh (the same that I fell in love with at Target the day of our counter). As I got out of her car and into mine. We waved goodbye and we blew a kiss to each other as we turned opposite directions and headed home.

"What an adventure this is turning out to be!" I thought to myself.

I decided to video myself getting undressed to shower and stopped it as I was about to get in. I sent it to Mandy. Why, I don't know. Something made it feel right. Just as I sent mine I got a video from Mandy.

"She couldn't have watched the video that quickly to reply. I literally just sent it!" I thought.

It was apparent she hadn't when I clicked her video of her undressing, pulling out her plug, and then sticking her fingers into her pussy. She pulled a glob of cum out of it with her finger and licked it clean.

When she removed her finger from her mouth she whispered, "Just like I thought I would, I could feel some of it leaking out while I was finishing up cooking, while I was eating dinner, and when I was watching TV! I can't believe how much you filled me up! It was so HOT! I felt like a rebel!"

Like my video did, hers too ended just as she stepped into the shower.

"How funny is it that we both sent each other a pre shower video at the same time?" I asked her.

"I know," she said. "It's like we are connected on another level. I guess all the time we've spent at the gym or chatting over coffee combined with our recent sexual encounters is causing us to think the same!"

I replied, "Maybe it has. Good Night My Cream Filled Cookie! Sleep well!"

"Good Night my Cookies and Cream! Sweet Dreams!" she texted back.

*more adventures await with

Chapter 5

12