MILF finds BBC Ch. 01: Waiting for It

Story Info
Wife, and new mom, discovers black cock. Chap. 1.
2k words
3.14
41.3k
18
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers

For this story, it may help to Understanding some terms and characters:

Pamela, a femdom wife. That's me. I'm not like the male fantasy of a woman wearing leather and carrying a whip. I just prefer to be firmly in charge of sex. "Lickies" is what I call cunnilingus, and I expects a lot of lickies. I'm fond of hubby's penis, it is almost like a cherished pet; one that happens to be permanently attached to my husband's body. I even named it, Swag.

Chris, my hubby. He cheerfully submits. He is infatuated with me. Long ago, I trained him to ejaculate in a minute, which is fine for watching him jerk off, but not much use when it comes to fucking. I miss getting fucked. But it's better this way. I can imagine many less confident wives are beleaguered having to cope with cocks that are always erecting and thrusting at them. Swag the penis is not like that. He could, I believe, be considered house broken, or tamed. And that gives me a sense of pride. After all, I'm the one that tamed it. The full story on that will have to wait for another time.

My stories setting... The story starts, when I'm eight months pregnant. Any day, I'd become a mommy. MILF, or Mother I'd Like to Fuck, sounds like a compliment to me.

More Characters:

Junior is the name I gave to his testicles, I like them blue. That is why I picked "JrBlueBalls" as hub's Literotica user name.

Christina, my friend. She has been sharing stories of her sexcapades with hung black men. When it comes to sex with black men, my friend is like a born again religious convert.

Yours truly, Pamela, & Chris who helped me put this into written form.

This story is a work of fiction, any resemblance to any person, real or imagined, is coincidental.

- - - - -

Chapter 1, Waiting for It

I feel the baby kick inside me. That one hurt. "Ouch Sweetie", I say and rub my swollen belly. I'm in my eight month. The baby is due soon and is moving a lot. Hubby and I are filled with anticipation of the arrival of our bundle of joy. But I do wish I could find a way to comfortably put on my shoes. Or to live without having to mentally map the fastest route to the nearest bathroom.

Hubby is excited about the baby. His eyes tend to linger more over my new bigger breasts then over my baby bump. As my body changes with my expanding belly, my 36DD became 36DDD. I find them heavy, very heavy. But I must admit, they look great. My friend Christina noticed them one day and said, "My God Pamela, those are massive". I'm more concerned about my soon to be born little one, but I've always enjoyed having big breasts. I'm proud of them.

At night, with the baby squirming in my inflated belly, I'm exhausted. Last night, I changed into my night gown while Hub brushed his teeth. He entered the bedroom to discover I was already in bed, under the covers.

He grumbled, "your in bed. You didn't announce." He looked a little pouty, his usual smile flattened.

I should explain. I am what might be called a femdom wife. In our family, I initiate sex when I want. We all know if he were allowed to initiate it, we'd get nothing else done.

So he stood there, teeth clean, with his tone low and disappointed. He had missed his chance to see my bare breasts as I changed from clothes to warm nightie.

Putting the lost moment behind, he puts on a smile. He says the same old joke I've heard so often, mockingly he chides me with a wagging finger, "You know you are supposed to announce when you're changing so I can see the chimichangas."

Why he calls my boobs, "chimichangas", I don't remember. It is from way back from when we dated. Ever since high school, I knew my breasts could overwhelm guys. Seeing them naked, before I was pregnant, excited Chris. Now, with the extra cup size of pending mommy-hood, he really likes getting his chance to see them at night.

He insists I'm supposed to announce my undressing so he can see the titties. Truth is, if I called loudly from the bedroom, "Honey, I'm undressing." he would probably have run into the bedroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, and toothbrush foam on his lips. He's really thrilled, even for just a glimpse of boobies.

But I didn't announce it. I'm sure it's only been a handful of times I've called him to the bedroom so he can watch as I undress. But when he misses seeing them, he likes to pretend I'm ignoring a rule. Truth is, he often hangs near me at the end of the day, so he will be there to see my boobies.

Seeing him looking like an ignored dog, I feel for him. I smiled, and offered, "it's okay honey. I'll tell you what... When you're in bed, we can leave the lights on and I'll pull my top down to show them to you for a couple minutes. You can even play with SWAG."

SWAG is my pet name for his penis. When we dated, he asked me to name it. Really, he did. He explained every girl had named it. Laurie, his college GF had named it "Big C". He proudly said that Big C was short hand for Big Cock. Another woman, Lucy, called it "Zeus", referring to it as the God of Penises. If you were to ask me, Zeus, was a bit over the top. And since we were dating seriously, he expected me to name his dick. I had to think on that for a while.

I like dicks. I can say, a good fucking has always been, a pleasure. In those days, I remember him securing me with padded wrist cuffs, then mounting me and really taking me for a ride. Those were some good bangs. But what most impressed me, was discovering he could lick pussy to bring on multiple orgasms. Previous BFs, they seemed to think cunnilingus was a pit stop on the side roads before getting to the Interstate highway of intercourse. Chris was different, In the first months of dating, he ate my pussy to multiple climaxes. He did that a number of times. You could say I was more than thrilled by his tongue skills. I even told my best friend, and old college roommate, Lex, that he had quite the tongue. Looking back, we probably should have named his tongue, it is like gold. But he asked to have a name for his penis. Well, in confidence to you, my dear reader... The name Zeus really didn't fit it. Perhaps that librarian Lucy hadn't had a man in a long time. If she'd gone a long time without, that could explain why in her mind, it rated like an immortal entity. I agreed to name his penis. For a fitting name, I'd have to think awhile.

After months of being reminded we didn't have a name for his half a foot of fun, I had to start really looking at his penis and define its essence. Just what was unique about it? What made it a special in the world of dicks. My future husband did have a certain confidence and charm about his penis, sort of a swagger. But he wasn't a young buck with unslacking boners. One night, after sex, I finally told him, "Swag. We will call it Swag."

He repeated it to me, "Swag". He said it a few times. He lifted and examined his penis. "Swag" he said. He seemed to like that.

I explained, "Swag is an acronym. I thought about how I feel about your penis, what it's like. I couldn't decide on one name, or one characteristic. I picked a bunch and made his name that way." I paused to spell it out, "S W A G, Swag, soft, wobbly, adorable guy". I looked at Chris.

He immediately said, "he's not soft".

I had to sooth some ruffled feathers. "Well honey, your fifty, he's no spring chicken. He usually is soft. It's a bit more work getting him hard. And when he is hard, he can be a bit wobbly. But don't get me wrong. I adore him, and I love when you fuck me, he feels so good in me. I do adore him."

It took a while to settle on Swag as the name that fit. But after some grumbling, and a few attempts to suggest alternatives, it's name was settled as Swag. Here we are, six years later, and I still feel nice when I think of how his dick is my soft, wobbly adorable guy.

Well, I went off on how we named his penis all those years ago. That was before I found my dominant side, although perhaps my assertive side was there, since I wasn't going to pander to male ego by talking about a penis as if it was to have statues made to its acclaim. It's just a dick.

Now where was I when I left off? My current situation of eight months pregnant, in bed with hubby, who was disappointed that he missed seeing boobs in their naked glory. Hub got dressed in his P.J.s, and climbed in bed. I folded down the blanket and sheet. I rolled on my left side to face him. By the way, you try rolling over when eight months pregnant. It takes as much work as five minutes of exercise in the gym. But I got there, and exposed my breasts. "Here, take a good look, Sweetie"

He stared at them wide eyed, as he reached for his dick. "They're so big now." he said with a tinge of admiration in his voice. His hand was fondling his penis, which was growing stiffer. Without taking his eyes off my boobs, he sighed contentedly, and that penis got rigid to the point of sticking its pink penis head beyond his fist. Lying there with my breasts out for him, I watched as he eagerly pumped his dick. I watched the dick head appear from his hand, then disappear into his fist. First I see his pink helmet. Then only his fist. Then boing, a flash of cock head, then back into his fist. He really likes stroking his dickie.

When I was first training my hub's penis, I realized I had to control when he orgasmed with his dick. If you want to read about that, it will be in another story. But here, in bed, letting him play with a stiffy, we both knew, this was for a little fun, but he hadn't been given permission to jerk off to completion. I arched my back a bit to give him a better view of the breasts. I watched that penishead appear and disappear, in and out of his fist. He had a look of pleasant concentration as he oggled my breasts. It made me feel good that I treated him to seeing the boobs. And judging by his pumping hand, he was happy with play time with his boner.

After a few minutes, I was feeling sleepy. His dick stroking was almost hypnotic. With a yawn, I said, "okay sweetie, that's enough. Time to put it back in your Pjs. It's night-night time." He looked like he maybe wanted to ask for another minute to play. But instead, he tucked it away. I gave him a good night kiss, and he turned out the light.

I could imagine for other wives, or even back when I was single, an erection like that in bed could have meant there would be no sleep for a while, cuz a typical dick would need all sorts of attention. Instead, he got to have a little fun, and now we can all go to sleep. I mumble, "good night, Chris". I reach under the covers and fumble around feeling in the dark for his crotch. I find it. I touch his penis, it's already going soft. I manage to say. "Good night, Swag". That was is my last drowsy mumble as I give it two little pats before moving my hand to under my pillow. I think to myself, "As a pet, you're a good penis."

JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers