MILF finds BBC Ch. 02: Early Days

Story Info
After baby arrives, wife reminisces about early Femdom.
1.5k words
3.26
13.6k
6
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers

(I suggest reading the chapters in order)

When the baby arrived, everything changed, Now brand new mother-hood is exhausting. As in, never enough rest. And then there is the bleeding. Yup, after giving birth, women bleed down there for a month. My cousin, her bleeding lasted three and a half weeks. I bleed too, and that meant no lickies. Hubby and I were both bummed about that.

But, those weeks, the baby grew, my breast were massive. The ache from making milk, not so good. Turned out breast massages helped. Hub was thrilled to do that. He would eagerly ask, "Got any aches that need to be rubbed away?"

Then came the day that I realized the pads in my panties had no blood. I didn't tell hubby at first, I wanted to be sure bleeding was over. I waited a few days. It was nine P.M. the baby was fed, burped and had a fresh diaper. We got in bed, I cuddled up to Chris, and with a smile said, "we can do lickies again. And I pulled my nightie over me head letting my breasts swing free, and exposing my pussy. I felt I couldn't remember when he last saw pussy, let alone got to touch it. It must have been back in month seven. Perhaps sixty days ago. Some pussy licking now, would be a good treat.

Hubby knew just what was next. He got off the bed, pulled out the underbed storage unit. Now that unit is four feet long, and filled with sex toys, mainly dildoes, vibrators, assorted lubes, batteries, and even the old soft cuffs from when he used to use bondage on me and fuck me at will. But he's getting ready for lickies, so none of those things were needed. He was looking for, and found, a shiny metal cage, 3 inches long. It was the first cock cage I ever bought for our penis.

When I said, "lickies", Hubby knew to get a cock cage. One of the rules that probably makes me fall into a category that others might label, "femdom", is that lickies only happen after the penis is put into a cock cage.

My favorite cage is that first one. I can see Swag behind the thick wires of the cage, and it presses the base of his nut sack enough to make them really bulge. I like seeing all of that. So, with the cage on the penis, he was ready to lick. That first time with cunnilingus since the birth, I stuck to basics. I hand him his special pussy licking pillow. I laid back on the bed, my feet over the edge, Hubby knelt on the floor, bending to bring his face to my pussy. Long ago, a women's femdom site that I used to visit, suggested a pillow for husbands to kneel on, so their knees don't hurt. We got him just such a pillow. It's helped a lot, his knees feel better.

His knees might feel better, but not his dick and balls. After he put the cage on. We know that cage isn't coming off until the cunnilingus has left me sasiated. I spread my legs, anticipating how good this will feel for me. Meanwhile, he'll be getting aroused to, and the cage will start pinching his dick. If that's not uncomfortable enough, the pressure of his engorging penis will pull his nut sack toward h He cage, squeezing his balls. They look nice, bulging in the bottom of their sack. His face sometimes flinches. But I've told him many times, cunnilingus is better with re cage on his goodies.

I run my fingers thru his hair as he brings his lips to my nether lips. Oh, that feels nice. In the early days, the cage pinched his dickie so much, I'd have to remove it after ten minutes. I enjoy, knowing his penis will still be pinched and his balls tugged just as much as those early days. But now, he'll stubbornly keep going with that golden tongue. All that licking while his boy stuff is painfully in his "house". I like calling the cock cage my pet peepee's house. It sounds friendlier than saying it is in a cage.

"Oh, you're such a good pussy licker" I moan as he picks up the speed. This licking, this is making my back arch. This is why I put all that energy into penis training. I used to give out so many rewards. Every single time he went down on me, I'd be supervising masturbation, or opening my legs to let him fuck. Yes, lick, reward, lick, reward. Penis rewards seemed to never stop.

Then came a day I remember it well. It was the night after our wedding. I told him of a little change. His penis reward would be after every third night of lickies. Lick, reward was replaced with lick, lick, lick, reward. He heard me, and asked, "so I won't get it every night?"

I said, "every third night, I want to make it special for you."

He replied something like, "he thought that as a married couple, we'd have sex almost every night." He thought that because when we dated, almost every date ended with sex.

I had to remind him, "You didn't see me every night when we were engaged, just a few nights a week. So you'll still get to cum just as much as when we dated. On the nights you're waiting to cum, you can practice cunnilingus. You need to improve your skills in that area." Oh boy, that second part was a whopper. He was already using his tongue to layer orgasms on my pussy the way our wedding cake decorator added layers to our cake. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was asserting control of our sex life in a way I hadn't when we were single. I watched him closely, I wanted to know how he felt. In my mind, I was planning how I'd handle resistance.

Now dear pleasant reader, I did tell him the truth, I wanted to make his orgasms special for him, and for his penis too. I did say that to him. But the unspoken part was the special characteristic, it would be akin to the special feeling that hearing a bell ring, would give to Pavlov's dogs. I was attempting to train a penis. He shrugged and said, "oh, if that's what you want, okay." I was nervous he'd resist. He just accepted my new rule. I felt a surge of happiness. From that day on, I knew our married life was going to be fine. I knew there would likely come a day when he'd resist. Yet today, our wedding day, when that I announced I'd get lickies for three day, against one day for him. Hearing his casual, "okay", made me feel like shouting, "Yippee!" His easy acceptance gave me an elated confidence. I thought to myself, "Pavlov you trained dogs, I'm going to train a penis."

That night could have been the first night of lick, lick, lick, reward". Instead, we were in an old New England B&B in a blizzard. The room appeared to have no heat. We spent the night shivering in a bed heaped with all our coats. We wished we had more clothes to put over the covers. However, we'd planned only one night before returning home, there were no more clothes to layer on. Our teeth rattled, we tried not to move. Any movement could rustle our sheets and let more cold air into the bed. There was a quick kiss, and we lay still to keep the cold air out.

The next night, we were home. I was married, a new bride with dreams of a female centered sex life. Now that seems very long ago. It was the first night of the three nights for lick, lick, lick, reward. I know lickies night one happened. I'm sure the orgasm, or orgasms, were good. But I just don't remember orgasming. What I do remember, was after being satisfied by his tongue, we both lay on our individual sides of our bed. Me feeling that post orgasm sleepiness. Him lying there wide awake slowly stroking his throbbing erection. I said, "umm, you can play with it, but don't let it cum, there are two more nights of lickies." With big brown eyes, he look at me. His eyes said he knew the rules for the night. Only I had a vision of our pussy centered future. I drifted off to sleep with the bed gently shaking as he stroked his very horny cock. It felt so nice to have had my orgasms, and to just roll over. I had nothing to do with his dick, except hear the sheets rustle as he played with his dick by my side.

By the way, I quoted myself as telling him "two more nights of lickies". That was years ago, early in my days of figuring out female supremacy. It is possible that we had not yet started referring to cunnilingus as lickies. But, you get the idea, I was the one rolling over, sexually satisfied, while he was there horny, lusty and waiting. It was really a very nice start to an experiment that Pavlov could appreciate.

JrBlueBalls
JrBlueBalls
23 Followers