MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The team turned to look at her as she entered their cube area. It was effectively cut off visually from the other fourteen programmers. She had unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse to show more of her cleavage.

"This team deserves special treatment!" Mary thought as she walked over to Jerry's desk.

She had blown all of them, and they all saw her getting fucked; still, they treated her with respect. She was, after all, their boss. Maybe a hot bitch of a boss, but the boss never-the-less.

"Hello, Ms. Davies. How are you today?" Jerry said, staring up at her while trying not to stare directly at her tits.

"I am great! I feel like we made a great bargain. I am here to keep you motivated. I would like to go over the plan in my office if that is ok with you?" Mary said while bending over to give him a great view.

The rest of the team stared as her wonderful ass as she bent over to talk to Jerry. Her lace thigh-highs, heels, and short skirt were quite a sight.

"Well, I... sure that would be great. I would like to understand what is expected of me fully!" Jerry said, standing up to follow her to her office.

Jerry followed Mary like a lost puppy into her office. Mary sat behind her desk, and Jerry took a seat facing her.

"I am not going to pretend that nothing happened yesterday, Jerry, however, I need you to step up if this project is going to make it to the next milestone. I want you to give me daily updates every morning, right here in my office. I can help get the resources you need and check on your progress. You need to step up as you have great potential, and I need you to help others." Mary said as she purposefully wiggled her tits back and forth while speaking.

Jerry stopped her from finishing her thought and broke in, saying, "You want daily updates? Isn't that a little too much for all the work I will have to do? Don't you trust me, Ms. Davis?" Jerry said, feeling a bit shy but also not liking the additional layer of inspection.

"I don't think you fully understand all the aspects of our daily meeting Jerry," Mary said as she stood up and came over to his side of the desk.

Jerry's eyes were fixed on her breasts as she stood over him.

"If you show me that you can continue to complete high-quality work, I will be very grateful every day, Mary cooed as she knelt and turned his chair, so she was between his legs.

"What...what are you doing, Ms. Davis?" Jerry stuttered.

"I am going to suck your cock, Jerry," Mary said as she unzipped his pant and brought out his cock. Her lips wrapped around his average size cock as Jerry sat back, amazed at his luck.

"Holy shit! Yes, please!" Was all Jerry could say as Mary popped his cock out of her mouth looking up at him.

"You do the work, and every morning I will suck your cock. Deal?" Mary said as she removed her blouse and bra.

Her tits sprang free. She held them and squeezed them together while looking straight at him.

"You like?" Mary asked.

"Fuck ya! They are perfect." Jerry said, stunned at the sight.

"Play your cards right, and you can have them to play with," Mary said as she lowered her head back down to lick his balls while stroking him.

"Do you like it when I lick your balls, sweetie?" Mary said sweetly, looking up at Jerry.

"God, yes, you have an amazing tongue, Ms. Davis!" Jerry moaned.

Then she throated him almost right away as he was not that thick or long. Her lips reached the base of his cock, then her tongue reached out and licked his cock as she sucked up his shaft to the tip and then licked the slit of his dick where pre-cum oozed out. She gave his balls a tongue bath again while jacking him with her free hand. Then she sat back on her heels and pushed out her chest.

"God, I love to suck cock!" Mary thought as she looked him in the eyes and wrapped his cock in her warm pillow-like breasts. She pumped her tits up and down his shaft as he looked at the most erotic sight he had ever viewed. His manger was tit-fucking him. He was just astounded.

"Play your cards right, work hard, ahead of schedule, and I might let you fuck me in the ass! How does that sound?" Mary said, surprising herself as she said it.

After hearing that it was all over for Jerry, he shot his load right away.

"Oh god, Ms. Davis, you are so hot. I'm going to cum!" He moaned as she attacked his cock with her tits.

He shot cum out all over her tits. She scooped up some of the cum and sucked it off her fingers.

"Well, you came a lot. This must have been good for you!" Mary teased.

"Oh god! that was amazing," Jerry said as he looked at Mary, wiping her lips clean.

"Glad you liked it! Now get back to work, and I will see you tomorrow. One more thing; tell any of the others, and I will find out, then no more morning blow jobs!" Mary said as she stood up and got dressed.

"I swear Ms. Davis, keep sucking my cock, and we have a deal!" Jerry said, still amazed at his luck.

"Good boy!" Mary said as she walked back around to her desk and sat down.

"Did you really mean it? Would you let me fuck you...there... if I get enough work done?" Jerry said, turning back towards her.

"We will see! Help the team and stay ahead of schedule, and yes, you can have my ass!" Mary said, feeling very slutty and turned on after the blow job and tit fuck.

She knew that if it ever happened, it would be a long way off, but thought it would give him something to work towards- very motivating!

"You got a deal, Ms. Davis!" Jerry said.

Jerry left her office very satisfied. Mary was wetter than ever and loved giving blow jobs. She used to give them all the time, but it had been many years since she sucked cock so freely.

"Man, I am horny. I love sucking cock!" she thought as she tried to concentrate on her work.

She felt like she finally had a handle on the situation. If she could control them, she felt confident that she would get work out of the team without sacrificing her goal- to be a partner!

The next few days went as Mary expected. The team seemed motivated, and Jerry was undoubtedly happy with his morning blowjob. Mary attacked his cock and got a mouth full of cum every day.

On the third day, Dave came into her office, looking concerned.

"What do you want, Dave, I am swamped?" Mary said in an annoyed tone.

"Well, I let you run things your way, and for a few days, the team seemed to be working well with code written at a furious pace, but five of the six coders on our elite team started to get antsy," Dave said.

"What's going on? I paid a great deal for them to work Dave. Now it's your responsibility to see they produce!" Mary said, getting more and more annoyed by the second.

"Well, you took it upon yourself to motivate the team. Jerry finally told me about his morning blow job Mary. Not smart. Don't blame him for telling me. I pressured him because I could see that the others knew that something was going on with your "meeting" with Jerry every morning. Now they are jealous and mad. Ron went to HR to rat everyone out, and now, the HR director Kelly Conway is involved. I have a meeting with her in a 1/2 hour to ask me to verify your actions. This is some deep shit you have gotten us into. You were supposed to blow all of them every day. Now they are pissed and want to leave, and yes, probably let the CEO Markus know what is going on. Nice work!" Dave said, now equally mad.

"Holy shit! That is not how it was supposed to work; after all, I did blow them all, and they got to see you fuck the shit out of me. What more could they possibly want?" Mary said, now very concerned.

Kelly was Mary's nemesis from way back in the day. She knew how to get ahead by giving head, Mary thought. She was a corporate VP and knew how to manipulate people. Kelly and Mary have never seen eye to eye on anything. This was indeed bad news to Mary's ears.

"What will you say in the meeting with Kelly? She never had a very high opinion of me. This could be the end if she knows everything." Mary said with tears in her eyes, thinking that it's all over.

"It would have been ok, but you thought that by only sucking Jerry's cock, you could get him to lead the rest of the team. Wrong! Now they are all upset. I calmed them down temporarily, but we need to talk about what we do now. I will go meet with Kelly and find out exactly what Ron said to her. I will try and fix it as she owes me big time from past favors. I also have a lot of skin in the game. If the project gets crapped on, I stand to lose too." Dave said.

"What do you think would work, Dave? I didn't mean to have this backfire." Mary said in a tiny voice.

"Give me back control, Mary. Everything was working like clockwork until you stepped in and tried to manage the team directly. You are good at kissing up to upper management but not with the guys in the trenches. Let me run the show, and I think we can still salvage the situation." Dave said, trying to gauge her reaction.

"We are only weeks away from the second milestone date. We can't lose them now. If I give you back, control what exactly does that mean, Dave?" Mary said in a defeated tone that Dave knew well.

"For a starter, you will be giving lots of blow jobs over the next two weeks. I think I can get them to stay if you blow each one of them every morning." Dave said, hoping Mary felt desperate enough.

"Is that all! That's six blow jobs a day every day for two weeks. Holy shit, that's like eighty blow jobs!" Mary said, desperately looking at Dave, hoping he was not serious.

"You forget that you already agreed to this a while ago, but I see that you did not mean it last time, but now you have to, and oh, it's more than eighty Mary. I want some action from you as well!" Dave said, staring directly at her and envisioning her lips around his cock.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into," Mary thought as she looked up at Dave, waiting on an answer.

Her inner slut was in full agreement, but Partner Mary was very concerned. She kept thinking about the dream, but at the same time, her nipples and pussy were on fire at the thought.

"I guess to save the project, I will be sucking a lot of cock, but you have to keep the team working, and you have to fix things with Kelly, or we are both in deep shit," Mary said, finally relenting to the inevitable.

"I will try to fix things with Kelly, but now it's time for a down payment, Mary, you owe me for having to save your ass again," Dave said as he walked around the desk, pulled out his cock, and hung it right in her face.

Dave's thick juicy cock dangled inches from her lips. She unconsciously licked her lips.

She was in full slut mode, Dave had a gorgeous cock, and she loved the feel of a thick cock in her mouth.

"Ok, but don't expect me to suck it anytime you ask," Mary said as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed his cock.

"Just open up Mary and blow me. You owe me at least that much!" Dave said, sighing as he felt her licking and sucking his cock to full hardness.

Mary started slowly by licking up and down each side of his thick shaft. She cradled his heavy ball sack in her hand then kissed all around the tip and the sensitive area right under the ridge.

"Fuck, you are a great cock sucker, Mary!" Dave said, looking down at her blonde head bobbing up and down on his rock hard cock.

"Glad I am great at something," she found herself saying.

She was getting closer and closer to throating his cock as she gripped his ass and pulled her mouth further down his shaft.

Dave stared in disbelief as Mary slowly impaled herself on his thick pole while she used her tongue to lick the sides of his shaft as it disappeared down her throat. Dave held her there for a short while, preventing her from moving. She did not struggle and let him keep her there. She looked up at him with submissive eyes as she massaged his balls, feeling them climb higher in his sack as he got more and more excited.

He finally let her go, and Mary slowly sucked her way up his shaft, licking the whole way up. She came to the tip and pulled it out of her mouth with an audible popping sound.

Dave spanked her face with his rock hard pole before letting her continue. He enjoyed the dominating act, and Mary seemed to agree.

Then she proceeded to bob up and down his shaft at a faster rate as Dave approached climaxing.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth. Mary knew what he wanted and just looked up at him with her tongue sticking out, waiting.

"Arrrgh, OMG!" Dave said as he stroked his cock right over her face.

The first couple of spirts landed on her hair and forehead. He adjusted his aim, and the next ropes of cum fell on her cheeks and lips with the last jets landing in her mouth. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked out the last of his cum. She looked up at him, smiling with cum covered face.

"I hope that was down payment enough?" Mary said in a delighted voice. She loved drinking cum and giving a first-class blow job.

"That was great, slut! You will be sucking my cock more for sure, so get used to it." Dave said as he put his cock back in his jeans.

"I will gladly suck it again, Dave! I have to admit it's a great cock! And if you get this team in line, I may let you fuck me as a reward." Mary said, feeling very horny after sucking cock.

"Oh, Mary, you have no idea what you will do for me. You really fucked up this time, and you need to be punished." Dave said as he pulled her up to her feet.

Mary was caught off guard by the sudden use of force by Dave. It excited her.

"But I just sucked your cock and let you cum all over my face!" Mary said, not understanding Dave's sudden aggression.

Dave was putting all his cards on the table, hoping he could get his slut back by using good old fashion aggression to subdue her.

Dave sat down and then quickly grabbed Mary and pulled her over his lap.

She was caught off guard again but did not scream as she fell into his lap. If she did, then the whole office would hear. She knew the walls had some soundproofing but not that much.

"What the fuck are you doing! Let me up!" Mary said, in the loudest voice, she dared.

Mary was over Dave's lap face down in a flash with her legs on one side of his lap and her head hanging down the other. He held her firmly in place.

"This is for being a bitch, trying to take over and for also almost blowing our whole deal," Dave said. He yanked up her short skirt with his free hand exposing her thong.

Mary kicked and struggled, but Dave was too big and strong.

"You're going to spank me! Are you fucking kidding me! Mary said, trying desperately to get free.

"For that, you get extra swats slut!" Dave said and started to spank her ass. He alternated from one cheek to the other, back and forth. Not hard enough to make a great deal of noise, but it hurt Mary's ass anyway.

"Owwww, stop, please...ok...ok I am sorry!" Mary said as Dave rained down alternating blows on her reddening ass.

"Oh, you will be. I can't believe that you almost fucked us both. You deserve this and more." Dave said.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"And now Kelly is involved."

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"And now I have to deal with her because of you!" Dave jeered.

"Ouch! Yeow! Dave, I am so sorry. I never meant for this...." Mary was cut off by another set of blows to her bright red ass.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Mary was sobbing as Dave kept spanking her. The spanking was not that hard, but the longer it went on, the more painful it got.

After five long torturous minutes, he finally stopped. Mary was limp on his lap, quietly sobbing, resigned to taking her punishment. She also did not want to admit how wet she was.

Dave let her up. Mary looked like a mess with cum mixed with tears on her face as she stood and reached back to rub her sore red ass.

"I hope you have learned your lesson. You are a slut, Mary! Let me handle the team. You handle management, and I will handle you and Kelly. Is that clear?" Dave said, towering over her, trying his best to intimidate her.

Mary was still conflicted, but starting realize that she liked the way he treated her. How else could she enjoy being spanked by a guy she just blew.

"Maybe you were right to spank me, Dave. I can't believe I just said that, but I did fuck everything up." Mary said, trying to work out her feeling of lust, humiliation, and the need to be successful.

"I am glad you think so. I enjoyed finally spanking you for being such a bitch. Let's hope I don't have to do it again soon. Tomorrow is another day, Mary. Expect a lot of visitors in the morning. Make sure to dress the part. I will inform the team about our new arrangement. I'll tell them that it was your idea. I still think we have to project the image of your leadership if we are going to pull this off." Dave said as he turned to leave her office.

"I will do my part, but make sure to do yours. Remember, it's my mouth making the payments," Mary said, trying to re-establish at least some modicum of control.

"Your cock sucking mouth, Mary, I know. Oh, and I almost forgot. It seems like you had the fabulous idea of incentivizing Jerry. Is this true?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Well, yes. I offered Jerry anal sex if he performed way above expectations, but I wasn't expecting he would work that hard, so I wasn't worried about having to pay up." Mary said, looking up at Dave, worried.

"Well, guess what, as part of the deal to reconcile your failed attempt at leadership, I said that I would ask you to offer your ass to him sooner than later as compensation. Guess what Mary, you agree wholeheartedly. Isn't that nice of you!" Dave jeered.

"What, Dave, please, I have not had it in the ass in a long time! Do you really need to offer this to him, or are you just punishing me again!" Mary said with fresh tears running down her face.

"A little of both! You will take it in the ass, Mary! Don't worry from what I have seen he is not thick and he should cum very quickly. In your ass, of course." Dave said sadistically.

"Well fuck, that sucks, ok, I guess I deserve to take it in the ass, but I was also going to offer Sandeep the chance to shave me in exchange for more work. I guess I need to ask you before I offer." Mary said, feeling more and more excited about the whole situation. She liked anal back in the day, and Jerry's cock was not thick. Also, the thought of being shaved again made her wetter than she was already.

"Now, that is a great idea! He is falling behind on his work, partially your fault, so yes, let him shave you bald. I like you shaved, so this takes care of both needs." Dave said.

"Ok, I will in the morning after I blow the whole team," Mary said, not quite believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Good, you work better with a belly full of cum anyways," Dave prodded, knowing she hated it when he talked that way to her.

"Thanks! I guess, and Dave, do you think you can convince Kelly to not pursue Ron's complaint?" Mary said, her face burning with embarrassment, which oddly made her pussy leak more.

"I already stopped her for now and bought us a few days. I know she is swamped getting ready for the employee reviews, so we will see, say nothing to her about this. Bye, for now, Mary, Dave said as he turned to leave.

Mary spent the rest of the day trying to finish work that piled up throughout the day. She felt far less nervous now that Dave was back on her side and in control and felt stupid about trying to run the team herself. Kelly was the loose thread, but Dave assured her at least for now that it was ok.

She began to think the spanking justified, but she still had a hard time believing that it happened. Her ass still hurt, but the thought of another spanking made her wetter than ever.

"What the hell is wrong with me. I was never into pain until now!" Mary thought as she wiggled her ass around in her chair to try and get comfortable.