MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! I will see you soon, Karen," Dave said, still looking down at the diamonds in Mary's clit.

Shelby came back after the boys left and lowered Mary down, so she had a better view of her pussy.

"Ok, this is going to sting. They want a black outline with red ink filling in the letters on the inside." Shelby said as she started to work. She drew out the letters, so they spanned Mary's pussy from side to side right above her clit hood. The lettering ran four inches across her pubic mound and would be clearly visible if exposed. After a 1/2 hour, Shelby was finished and held out a mirror so Mary could see.

"Well, here it is. You wanted it, so how does it look?" Shelby said, not believing for a second that this was a voluntary choice by Karen.

Mary looked down in horror as the whole area above her clit was marked with bright red letters outlined in black. The word "Office" was written above the word "Slut," so they were extra-large. Mary guessed that the letters equaled a twenty-six font. Her panties would barely cover the letters, much less a swimsuit bottom.

"Holy shit! I did not realize it would be so big. I guess it's ok. Thank god it's only temporary!" Mary sighed as she lay back down, not wanting to look at it anymore.

"Sorry, but that is what Dave said to do. Please get up so I can work on your back." Shelby said as she removed the straps and lifted her legs out of the stirrups.

"Ok, give me a second," Mary said as she got up stiff after being spread out for hours.

Mary stood up and moved around the chair toward Shelby. She instantly felt the piercing rub her clit. She was stunned at the intense feeling.

"Holy crap! It feels like someone is rubbing my clit as I walk!" Mary said, looking up at Shelby with a very concerned look.

"It will feel that way for a while until you get used to the sensation. Don't worry, it will get better," Shelby said, but she really had no experience with clit piercing this big.

"Ok, lay on your stomach and keep your legs together." Shelby directed.

Mary, resigned to her fate laid down on her stomach to receive her tramp stamp. She had never heard of one so explicit before. Neither had Shelby.

Shelby took longer on her back as Dave had added additional work to the design.

Mary had no idea why it was taking too long.

"Ok. I am done. Again I hope you like it!" Shelby held up a mirror so Mary could view the artwork.

She gasped as she looked at the tattoo. In large black-outlined red-letters traversing her lower back from side to side read, "I AM A COCK LOVING SLUT!" with a set of red lips sucking a cock right above the lettering. The red lips were four inches high, sucking a six-inch-long thickly veined cock. Dripping cum was also tattooed, falling from the lips. It was very lifelike and looked real. It took up most of her lower back.

"Oh no, this is not at all what I was expecting. How humiliating." Mary sobbed as Shelby went to get Ninjub and Dave.

"How could you do this to me! Anyone seeing this will think I am a total slut. I have to wear a one-piece bathing suit now!" Mary said sobbing.

Dave came over to Mary and held her.

"Mary, it's ok. Listen to me. Do you like to suck cock, and do you always wear red lipstick?" Dave said, looking at her and wiping away the tears.

"Well, yes, I do like to suck cock, but I never wanted a full advertisement on my back!" Mary said, sniffling.

"It's going to be ok, Mary. It's little worse than what you are doing now. Just think in six months when this is all over, you can get it removed.

"I guess it's too late now, but these piercings really rub my clit a lot. I don't know if I can even walk without getting overly stimulated all the time," Mary said, looking up at Dave.

"The piercing will take a little over two weeks to fully heal. At that time, you will feel extra sensation, and over a longer period, you will get used to the extra stimulation. Don't worry, you will be just fine, Karen." Ninjub said, feeling a little sorry for her.

"Now stand up and let me see the front. I want to see both the piercings and the tattoo, " said Dave as he helped Mary stand.

She turned to Dave sitting down, so her pussy was at eye level. Dave saw the tattoo emblazoned on her pussy. The words OFFICE SLUT sprang into view with the diamonds shimmering from the light shining on her pussy from the flashlight held by Shelby. It looked magical. They were all impressed by her pussy.

"This is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen, truly magnificent!" Dave said as he stared at it. His face only inches away.

'You really think so, Dave?" Mary said, still sniffing but feeling better now that Dave and the others were so impressed.

"I wish my pussy looked that good!" Shelby said, staring at it also.

"When can I fuck his awesome pussy, Ninjub?" Dave said with a raging hard-on.

"You must wait at least a week for it to heal more and for the clit to get used the rods," Ninjub said

"Well, it's a price I am willing to pay. I guess blow jobs will have to suffice in the short run.

"I think Karen is too worn out to take care of you, Dave. Would you like Shelby to give you a blow job before you leave?" Ninjub said, motioning to Shelby.

'Wait...what! I have to blow him?" Shelby said in a surprised voice. Although she did see his big dick earlier and was thinking about it ever since.

"Well, you got to eat Karen's pussy, and Dave never got to cum. You are my assistant, aren't you?" Ninjub said to Shelby.

"Well, I never got to cum, either!" Shelby retorted.

Dave stood up and whipped out his hard thick cock.

"Tell you what just blow me for a bit, and I will bend you over and fuck you until you cum! Ever had a big cock, Shelby?" Dave said as he closed the distance to Shelby.

The twenty-year-old stared down at the huge cock and licked her lips. She had never had such a huge cock before, and it made her pussy clench thinking about it entering her tight little hole.

Mary could tell the girl had never taken a big cock before. She still recalled the toe-curling multiple orgasms she had with her first big cock.

"I still remember my first big cock, Shelby. It was amazing after I opened up enough. Just relax and don't clench down. He'll treat you right, I promise." Mary said.

"Ok, but if I blow you, then you have to take it real easy on me!" Shelby said as she got down on her knees and tried to get Dave's cock head into her mouth. She was clearly a rookie at blow jobs, but Dave was turned on by her innocence as she finally gave up and licked up and down his shaft.

"Lick my balls!" Dave said.

She bent her head down and sucked on both balls and then licked all over his groin area. It felt great to Dave looking down at this sweet girl.

Dave was rock hard, and he could not wait to test her tight pussy.

Mary and Ninjub looked on as Dave bent her over the chair, flipped up her skirt, pulled her panties down to her knees, and stared at her furry little pussy. She clearly hadn't had a lot of dick in there yet. Her pussy was wet, but her slit was barely more than a damp line running up her vulva like it was still sealed up.

Shelby was wondering how she ever got into this position. She was very turned on by eating Mary's pussy and the tattooing, but she never thought she would be taking a huge cock. The biggest cock so far was a below-average one that her boyfriend had. He was better at licking her pussy than using this dick, but it made her happy anyway. Her thought process was broken by the feeling of Dave's tongue licking up and down her sweet tasting pussy.

"Umm, yes, that feels good!" Shelby whispered in a shy voice.

"And it tastes better!" Dave said as he feasted on young girl pussy. Mary was getting a little jealous, seeing Dave work her vagina like a lollipop.

"He never eats me out like that," Mary said in a low voice to Ninjub.

Ninjub did not know what to say back to her. He was too distracted by hearing Shelby moan.

After Dave got Shelby nice an worked up, he stood up and lined his dick up to fuck her. He ran his bulbous head up and down her wet slit, trying to open her up enough to push inside. He finally opened her tight folds up enough and pushed as hard as he dared.

Shelby felt her pussy expand and tried to remember Mary's words about not clenching down and just let herself open up.

"Oh...shit...stop...hold on! You are so big! It feels good, but give me a second," Shelby exclaimed with sweat on her brow from the effort.

Dave stopped pushing and stood there, looking down at her pussy. He had just the head of his cock inside with her pussy lips stretched to the limit. After a few minutes, Shelby began to relax as Mary had suggested.

"Ok...you can start again, but just go real slow!" Shelby panted. She was beginning to love the feeling of being stretched this far open.

With a pussy grip like a vice, he pushed his cock forward. Shelby moaned loudly but let him continue to drive at least four more inches into her tight twat. Mary and Ninjub had a clear view of the invading cock and were amazed at the way Shelby took it.

"You are doing great, Shelby! Just let it happen, and don't be afraid to cum!" Mary urged.

Dave stopped going further in and started to stroke his dick in and out about 4 inches at a time. Shelby started to shudder. Mary knew she was already cuming.

"That's it, Shelby! Cum on his cock!" Mary encouraged. She knew that Shelby may feel weird about cuming on cock with a mixture of pain and pleasure that a thick cock caused. It was just better to let it go, cum, and not worry about the pain.

Shelby's legs shook as her first big cock orgasm ripped through her pussy.

"Holy shit...I'm cuming. I love this cock!!" Shelby yelled.

Everyone was very turned on by the sight of Shelby's shaking legs and Dave's huge cock splitting her open. Dave never stopped but used the orgasm to penetrate further into her. He now had 6 inches of his cock sawing in and out. Pussy juice from her orgasm ran out past his cock, dripping a steady stream on the floor as Dave continued his assault.

"Fuck, you are so tight. What a great fuck!" Dave said as he gripped her hips tightly and started to pick up the pace.

At the same time, he was amazed that she could take so much cock so quickly. Some women were just made for big cock, he thought.

It was only a few minutes later that she started to feel the build-up to another enormous climax.

Shelby moaned again, and her legs shook harder as another orgasm made her scream.

"Oh, god, stop...I don't think I can stand. My legs are rubber!" Shelby said as Dave stopped and let her stand up.

"Do you want to stop?" Dave said, hoping she said no.

"Fuck, no! Let me get in the chair!" Shelby said.

Mary helped her up into the chair, and Ninjub adjusted the stirrups, so her legs were spread wide and set the height of the chair, so Dave had a perfect shot into her wet, wanting cunt.

Mary stood by her side as Shelby looked down at Dave's cock, lining up for another go at her pussy. Shelby now had a front-row seat watching her own pussy get stretched.

"How do you like big cock, Shelby? Mary said, looking down her slim figure.

"Holy shit Mary! It's amazing, and Dave sure knows how to use it. I can see why you're his slut! Thanks for letting him fuck me!" Shelby moaned as she felt Dave line his cock up against her entrance.

Mary held her hand and said," You'll do great, sweetie! Just remember to let go and don't fight it. Let him deep inside you and find out what a big cock can do!"

"Thank you, Mary! It helps a lot that you are here!" Shelby said.

Mary bent over and kissed her deeply as Dave pushed his cock into her again. It took another 10 minutes to get his cock buried to the point he had before. Mary held her hand as Shelby winced in pain again as her pussy expanded. Then, once she was ready, Dave started to slowly plow her tight cunt again with long strokes. His dick came out of her glistening with white pussy cum.

Shelby was now in a state of perpetual orgasm as Dave fucked steadily. She could cum and just lay back and take it as Dave built her up again.

"Oh, fuck... I love your cock...it's so big...holy shit I'm cuming again!"

Shelby yelled as she lifted her shaking legs as Dave continued without slowing down and fucked her through another orgasm.

Shelby managed to look down to see her needy pussy under attack by the biggest cock she had ever seen, stretching and pounding in and out and a furious pace. It made her even more excited.

"Do you like that, Shelby? Seeing you poor little cunt fucked like that?" Mary asked, looking at Shelby.

"It's so hot, Mary. I never thought I would like a big cock, but boy was I .....!" Shelby said, cut off by another orgasm.

"Oh shit, Mary, here comes another one...fuck!!! Shelby screeched as she held Mary's hand and squeezed the hell out of it as the orgasm peaked.

Ninjub could not help but record this for posterity. He would jerk off to this video for a long time to come.

Finally, after several more orgasms by Shelby, Dave started to build up to his finish. He pumped her hard with full strokes and then pulled out and shot a considerable stream of cum all over her slim young body. Shelby was covered in sweat, and cum having had the most orgasms ever in her life in one fantastic session.

Dave looked down with satisfaction at Shelby's gaping cunt. No longer a sweet slit of an entrance but a well-fucked hole.

"Congrats, Shelby, you now have a well-fucked pussy. I would be happy to plow you again anytime," Dave said as he looked up at Shelby, panting from getting the shit fucked out of her for the very first time.

"Thank you, Dave! That was truly amazing! I will never forget it," Shelby said in a heartfelt voice.

Shelby got up out of the chair and got dressed again. Still, not quite believing what just happened.

Mary came up to her out of earshot from the others.

"You know I work with Dave, and if you are looking for a job, I require a personal assistant. Here is my card. Call me if you are interested," Mary said as she handed Shelby her card.

"Your name is really Mary, and you are a senior manager of a computer company?" Shelby said, reading the card in surprise.

"That is why I wear a mask and use a false name, but I trust you, Shelby. If you come to work for me, I can guarantee you will love it. If not, please keep my identity a secret." Mary said.

"Don't worry, I will not tell a soul. This has been a strange but great day for me. I will think about it and get back to you asap, and Mary, thank you for all you did for me. I owe much of my enjoyment of today to you and your pussy," Shelby said with a smile.

"Come work for me, and we can continue to enjoy!" Mary said.

"Something puzzles me. Dave works for you, but you are his slut? How does that work?" Shelby said with a confused look in her face.

"Well, it's complicated, but it works fairly well. At work, the other employees, for the most part, have no idea. I actually found out recently that I really enjoy being a slut. I just have to set boundaries." Mary explained to the young girl.

"Do you enjoy being told what to do? I must say if being a slut means cuming like that, then it does not seem so terrible!" Shelby said.

"It's more than that. My tattoo's, for example, are there to humiliate me. I think that is why you were confused. I get off on a certain level of degradation." Mary said, hoping the girl understood.

"I think I am starting to see why you find it so appealing. You have given me a lot to think about Mary. Again thank you. Can I kiss you one more time before I leave? " Shelby asked shyly.

"Of course, Shelby, I would love too! You are a great kisser." Mary said as she leaned in and locked lips with Shelby. It was a long tender kiss that seemed to last forever. Mary felt her pussy moisten, as did Shelby. They both broke the kiss at the same time and both for the same reason. It was way too hot for both!

"I hope to see you soon, Mary. I will think hard about your offer, but if I accept, does that mean I will be someone's slut? "Shelby said with apprehension in her voice.

"Goodness, no! I really need an assistant. The only thing you need to do is be a good employee and work hard. Anything else is totally up to you, silly!" Mary said to the young girl smiling.

"Well, that's a relief. I don't know if it's my thing, but I really like you!" Shelby beaming up at Mary.

"I really like you to Shelby. I hope it works out." Mary ended.

They hugged for a good while, and then Shelby left the room, winking at Dave as she left.

Mary saw Dave talking to Ninjub.

"Well, that was one hell of a good time!" Dave said as Mary walked up.

"It was one of the hottest things I have seen in recent memory!" Mary said.

"I hope to see you again soon, Karen! I hope you enjoy your new body decorations." Ninjub said.

In all the excitement of seeing Shelby getting fucked, she had almost forgotten about the new piercings. Now that she paid attention, she could feel the piercings rods rub her clit.

"Thanks, Ninjub. It has been an exhilarating day. We will see how the piercings work out. Thanks for everything." Mary said

Dave paid Ninjub in cash, but Mary paid him back later. That was the deal. Mary had to pay for this piercing as Dave paid for the first one. Mary could not pay Ninjub directly as she would have had to use her credit card; it had her real name on it.

Mary and Dave left the Parlor and drove back to Dave's house.

"I think I need to work from home for a week to let these piercings heal. I really feel them now, just by walking back to the car. It would drive me crazy at work. I need time to get used to them." Mary said.

"I get it. I will explain everything to Kelly. She will be pleased with your new look!" Dave said.

"That's another thing, Dave. You better be glad these tattoos are temporary. You had them mark me way more than we'd agreed to!" Mary said, annoyed.

"I think they will grow on you, Mary! They fit you like a glove!" Dave said, smiling. Mary had no reply.

Deep down, maybe they did, and perhaps they didn't. Mary couldn't tell.

End of Part 5

Please vote!

Suggestions for the next chapter are always welcome!