MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Ms. Davis, that was great. I love your cock sucking mouth!" John said as he zipped up his pants.

"Glad to help motivate you! Now stick to your schedule. If you keep to it, you can look forward to this every morning for the next two weeks," Mary said in a very business-like manner as she wiped her lips after swallowing the last load of the day.

"Yes, Ma'am!" See you tomorrow!" John said as he left her office.

"Well, that was a record. Six blow jobs, pussy ate out, and my ass fucked all in four hours! I guess I am a MILF slut manager!" Mary thought as she tried to reconcile her actions against her goal of being a partner. At the same time, her belly full of cum felt right.

Dave was nowhere to be seen the rest of the day. Mary didn't mind since she had a ton of work to do to prepare for the milestone presentation. If it went well, the team could be on auto-pilot, besides the blow jobs, for a long time until the end of the current business cycle.

She finished the presentation late in the day, around 7pm. She was exhausted and looking forward to going home after a day of debauchery and PowerPoint. She gathered her things to head out when Dave came knocking on her door.

"Well, hello, Mary! How was your day?" Dave said with a wicked grin. He knew very well what she had done.

"Hello, Dave. I am burned out! Your team took a lot out of me, and this presentation to upper management was a real bitch to get right, but I think I am ready. I hope Sandeep will have his part finished in time." Mary said as she started to head for the door.

"Hold on. We had a deal. Live up to your part of the agreement, and there would be no punishment." Dave said as he went over to the sofa and sat down, leaning back.

"But I did! I sucked cock the whole morning, had my ass fucked and my pussy eaten. What more did you want?" Mary said as she turned toward Dave.

"You just can't help but be a bitch about it, can you? I am going to give you one chance to come over here and take your punishment. If you don't obey, then it will get much tougher for you." Dave said, patting his thigh, gesturing Mary to come over lay across this lap.

Mary's pussy moistened at the gesture, but she did not let him know how much it excited her. As tired as she was, she was turned on by the situation.

"But I did nothing wrong!" She said, but walked over to Dave anyway, standing over him.

"You know what you did! You may have given head, but you acted like a bitch while doing it. You also wore a bra and panties when I told you not to. If you don't obey, you get punished, and for not being over my lap by now, you can strip naked first, so strip and get over my lap!" Dave said, trying his best to dominate her.

Mary was at a turning point in her submission. She hated and loved the way Dave treated her.

"I really tried, but these kids can be so demanding, please be nice. I will try to be better!" Mary said as she proceeded to strip naked and lay over Dave's lap.

Dave looked up at Mary as she stripped off her clothes and bent down, laying across his lap. His cock was rock hard looking down at her perfect ass, waiting to be spanked. He pulled both of her wrists into his one hand to hold her and started spanking her ass. Not overly hard, but light quick repeated spanks on both butt cheeks. One then the other. This was more about submission and humiliation than out-right pain.

"Owwww, please stop! It hurts. I will be nicer, I promise!" She begged as he rained down blows on her ass while she kicked her legs up.

"You know you will. You-must-not-be-a-bitch-while-giving-head!" Dave said with an extra hard spank for each word.

"Ok...yes...ok. I promise!" Mary said through tears.

Dave let her up after a few minutes. Her ass was bright red again, just the way Dave liked it. He knew she was falling deeper under this spell, and it excited him. Before he let her up, he cupped her pussy and felt that she was extremely wet. He dipped his fingers inside her quickly as she squirmed around, trying to avoid the penetration.

"Hey, stop that, and let me up!" Mary begged, still trying to break free of Dave.

"Just checking Mary. You seem to like getting your ass beat!" Dave teased.

He finally let up his grip on her after rubbing her wet pussy a little more.

"You are an asshole, Dave. I was wet from before!" Mary argued again without much conviction in her voice.

"Ya sure thing Mary. I think we both know better," Dave suggested.

Mary got up and stared down at Dave's erection that showed clearly through his jeans as she rubbed her sore ass.

"Man, he has a huge dick," Mary thought as she licked her lips.

"Sorry, Mary, I can't plow you right now. I have a meeting with Kelly to try and fix all the shit you caused." Dave said, noticing where Mary was staring.

"I wasn't. I mean...no way, I am way to burned out," Mary said lamely.

"You're a lot better cocksucker than liar Mary. You are lucky I have to go, overwise I would have you bent over your desk by now. Don't worry, maybe there will be time tomorrow after you suck off your team," Dave said as he got up to leave.

"Thanks! I have something to look forward to! I have to leave also. I need a break!" She said sarcastically as she gathered her stuff to leave.

"Remember to be nice to the team, or your ass will pay the price!" Dave said as he left Mary's office.

Mary did even respond as she left the office for the day.

The next day she arrived at work early again to finish the demonstration presentation to the board later that day. She knew she would have a busy morning with her mouth full of cock, so she had to finish before they started to arrive.

Dave came into her office just as she was finishing the final bits on the presentation.

"Well, Mary, how are you this morning? Ready to make your team happy?" Dave said as he came in and sat down at her desk.

"Yes, Dave. I will be sucking cock and acting like a nice submissive manager who happens to like cum. Good enough for you?" Mary chided.

"That will do. Just watch the sarcasm, or you may not like what happens! Anyway, I had a meeting with Kelly. Boy, she really hates you and was thrilled when Ron came to her and talked about your motivation techniques. She had all the paperwork drawn up to get rid of you asap. She waited to speak to me first. For that, you owe me again. I had a hard time convincing her not to go straight to Markus, but I managed." Dave said, clearly not happy about the situation.

"Thank you, Dave! You are a lifesaver. What kind of deal did you work out with her? What could she possibly want that is better than firing me." Mary said curiously.

"You are lucky that she is almost as kinky as you. I told her that I could not make any commitments without you there, so I scheduled a meeting this after the demonstration to the board, around six tonight.

"Well, that couldn't be vaguer! Tell me what she wants, Dave!" Mary said, frustrated.

"No time. Jerry will be in any second for his meeting. Just know that she holds most of the cards now. Don't worry. I will fill you in as much as possible before she gets here." Dave said as he got up to leave.

"Ok, I guess I have to wait then," Mary said. Mary had a sorted past with Kelly, and she was not at all comfortable about the situation.

Kelly Conway is the HR director for the entire company and holds a lot of power. She often sits in on the board meeting and is especially close to Markus, the CEO. Kelly is also very aware that Markus set up Mary to fail by putting her in charge of a project with an impossible deadline. Kelly and Mary had many run-ins over the years and avoided each other, if at all possible. Mary was sure that she sucked more than a few cocks over the years to get promoted, but she could never prove it. Mary, on the other hand, until very recently, worked her way up the latter the hard way. This made Mary resentful. Also, Kelly, while not endowed with big breasts, had a killer body, athletic instead of curvy like Mary. Kelly had long shiny back hair, piercing brown eyes, and an ass that was well rounded and firm and fit her 5' 5" frame. Kelly's face was not classically beautiful, but her high cheekbones and perfect nose gave her a stern but sexy look. Mary and Kelly formed a truce of sorts and kept out of each other's way for the most part, but now Mary was in the hot seat with Kelly, and she had no idea what Kelly wanted.

Jerry knocked on the door right on time, and within 10 minutes, Mary had drained his balls down her throat. She was friendly but all business as she had a lot on her mind. Sucking cock still made her wet, however.

Sandeep was up next and begged to eat Mary's pussy. She was freshly shaved, and she was horny, but again she insisted on blowing him in an orderly and quick fashion. She deep-throated him while he held her head and face fucked her. She likes to be controlled and was gulping down his cum in under five minutes.

"Fuck Mary, that was awesome. Your hot cocksucking mouth sucked the cum out of me quick!" Sandeep said as he zipped up his pants to leave.

"Glad to serve, now get back at it and Sandeep, thanks for getting the demo ready for me in time. You can feast on my pussy later today, ok? You deserve it!" Mary said as she walked up to him a laid a sloppy wet kiss on him. She felt terrible about not rewarding him right away. She also wanted to cum to release some stress, but there was no time, and she still had four more cocks to suck before lunch.

She blew Ron, Derrel, John, and Sameer even faster than her favorites, Jerry and Sandeep. Sucking Ron's cock, knowing that he ratted her out to Kelly, was the hardest. She did her best to make him cum fast. They all seemed to save up their loads as she was amazed at the amount of cum that each of them shot down her throat.

By lunch, she had a belly full of cum and no longer hungry. This was becoming a regular event- Cum for lunch.

She walked into the meeting room. There was an elevated stage with a large desk and monitors for the demo in front with enough seating for the whole board and other essential division leads. Everyone, it seemed, wanted to see how her project was going. In all, including the board members, there were around twenty-five people gathered to see her presentation and demonstration.

Mary noticed Kelly looking up at her with a wicked smile. She was seated right next to Markus. This made Mary very nervous.

She presented the first part with PowerPoint, walking back and forth across the stage with a clicker to advance the slides. She went through the project milestones, what had been achieved, and what was left. She was interrupted several times with questions and compliments on achieving her milestones to date. Most still wondered how she was able to produce work at such a prodigious pace, but the clapping and general verbal accolades came anyway.

"Thank you all. I am honored by your reaction to the great work of this team. In this final part of the demonstration, I will connect live to our Salesforce server and demonstrate our crowning achievement to date; our heuristic search algorithm that will increase server efficiency by 85%, allowing quicker, more accurate forecasting for our entire sales staff.

She sat down behind the large desk and looked over the monitor and into the crowd. Kelly had a very pleased look in her face that had Mary sweating.

"What is Kelly up to!" Mary thought. She logged onto the computer and transferred her desktop to the projector that showed her screen to the audience. The lights were dimmed so they could all see the screen.

She began the demo. All eyes were on the screen behind her. She then let out a soft yelp as she felt hands on her legs running up her inner thighs.

"Let me begin by logging on...oh...what the...I'm sorry I must have clicked the wrong setting. Here we go," Mary continued with great control as she felt a hot breath on her pussy. She glanced down quickly and saw Ron's head approaching her thong covered pussy. Luckily she had gone through this demo enough times to run it even distracted, and no one had a clear view of her lower body because of the elevated stage and the desk.

She saw Kelly give her a "What's wrong" look. Right then, Mary knew that Kelly had put Ron up to this. There was nothing she could do but continue the demo. Ron pulled her forward in her chair, pushed up her skirt, and opened her legs as wide as they could go. Mary felt his hand move up her inner thighs as she entered the search algorithm settings.

She got to the point of entering the first search query when she felt his tongue lick slowly up her pussy and circle her clit. Luckily she was at the point where she could talk her way through the next part without having to type a whole bunch. He spread her legs farther and started to suck and lick her clit and pussy lips. She squirmed in her seat to get his tongue away from her dripping pussy. The whole situation had her massively turned on. He licked lightly for a long time, keeping her on edge but not driving her to orgasm, just enough to drive her crazy. Kelly loved every second, but the danger and humiliation were taking a toll on Mary.

After fifteen minutes of Ron's tongue on her clit and pussy lips, she got to the ending part of the demo. She was approaching orgasm. The whole room exploded with cheers and clapping as Ron drove three-fingers in her. Then sucked the life out of her clit, causing her to cum right in the front of the whole room. Only Kelly seemed to notice. Markus looked at Kelly, wondering what was so funny. Mary finished her orgasm while trying to wave back at the crowd to acknowledge the applause. Amazingly no one noticed. She pushed Ron back under the desk, closed her legs, and adjusted her thong again over her wet pussy. She left the stage area as quickly as she could. Ron Smiled up at her as she left.

Mary came off the stage to a crowd of people asking questions. She tried to hide the fact that pussy juice ran down her thighs as she tried to answer as many questions as possible. Eventually, Kelly approached her with a huge smile.

"Well, Mary, you handled that really well considering all the distractions you must have had! Hold on, what is that I smell? You must have had a good time up there." Kelly chided, clearly enjoying the moment, referring to the smell of sex coming off Mary's freshly eaten pussy.

"That was low even for you, Kelly! If they caught me, that would have been it! Thanks a lot!" Mary said in a soft voice so no one else could hear.

"Relax slut! I know you orgasmed up there, and it must have been a good one! And we can talk about what you think of me another time!" Kelly shot back, then she turned on her high heels and walked away.

Mary did have to admit it was a toe-curling orgasm, but she was pissed that Kelly was behind it and that it had happened at all.

Mary saw Dave approaching.

"Well, that was fantastic! I know we clinched the funding for the next milestone. Great work!" Dave said delightedly.

"Did you know about Ron under the desk up there?" Mary said accusingly.

"No, I swear, what happened. I saw that you were red in the face and kept on squirming in your seat, but I thought it was just nerves." Dave said, looking sincere.

"Kelly had Ron hide under the desk during the demo. As soon as I started the live demo at the desk, he forced my legs open and ate me out the whole time. I came in the end, didn't you notice?" Mary said

"No, I don't think anyone did. The light was low, and no one had a view from where they were sitting. Man, you came during your demo. How was it?" Dave said, clearly turned on.

"Thank god it was not obvious. That bitch Kelly is in for it. I cannot believe she would do that to me. Wait, I guess I can. Fuck that was so messed up," Mary said

"Well, she does know about you now, and Ron was the guy who reported you, so I can believe that she would do this to you. She really does not have a high opinion of you. Well, the demo went great; you had an orgasm, so it's not all that bad," Dave said, trying to make her see the bright side.

"I guess you are right, what did you arrange with Ms. bitch," Mary said, putting her embarrassment aside.

"We have a meeting at 7am in your office. I know it's late, but at least we will be the only ones there." Dave said.

"Fine, meet me in my office at 6:30 then so you can fill me in," Mary said as she gathered her things to leave.

"Will do! And Mary, you did very well today. I can see your value to the team more than ever. You know how to handle the board!" Dave said.

"Thanks! Next time I am checking under the desk!" Mary said, smiling.

Dave felt good that Mary found humor in the situation.

Mary waited in her office, dressed in the same clothes she wore for the demo. She looked very professional and showed no cleavage. She did not want to have Kelly see her in her usual office slut clothes. For the life of her, she could not think of why she still had a job. Kelly had every reason to have her fired on the spot, but Dave's words about Kelly being kinky came back into her mind.

"I hope whatever she wants I can and am willing to do," Mary pondered as she looked over the schedule for the next week. She had to find a way of sucking off her team that did not take all morning. At least Mary could skip lunch from now on as her stomach was full of cum everyday right before 12pm. A naughty thought came into her mind as she heard a knock on her office door.

She called out to let Dave in the office. He came in and sat down at her desk.

"Ready for Kelly!" Dave said as he sat down.

"What does she want, Dave? I need to know!" Mary insisted.

"She would not elaborate, but she made it clear to me that you would have to make a choice to either go along to be fired," Dave said.

"So, you have no idea?" Mary pushed.

"Let's put it this way. She would much rather have you to play with than fire you outright, but now that she had seen your demo and knows how much Markus needs this project finished, you have more leverage than you did yesterday," Dave explained.

"Well, that's comforting," Mary said, not really meaning it.

"Look, just hear her out. Don't be an outright bitch, and let's see what she wants. I also don't want you fired, and she knows that," Dave said.

"Ok, Dave, I will hear her out, but no promises, she can only push me so far," Mary countered.

Just then they both heard a knock on the door. Mary's pussy clenched at the sound. Her pussy was more aware of the situation than Mary.

Kelly came into the room wearing a sexy short skirt, fishnet stocking, and tight-fitting top that outlined her perky C cup breasts. Her high heels clicked on the floor as she walked up to her desk and sat next to Dave.

"Good to see you again so soon, Dave. How are you, Mary, after your stellar performance today?" Kelly said with a satisfied smile.

"Fine, Kelly. I am just glad Markus or any others did not see what happened," Mary said, trying to control herself.

"Good, Mary! You are controlling your temper. I see you are not in your usual slut clothes. I have heard all about how you dress and act Mary. I was ready to fire you, but Dave here started to convince me, and then after your demo, I decided that you can keep your job for now." Kelly said, waiting for how Mary would respond.

"Thank you, Kelly, that is gracious of you. If the project gets finished, we all win. More money for everyone," Mary said, partially relieved.

"I am not really interested in money. I am willing to keep you on to entertain me. You are a first-class bitch, Mary, always have been. Just ask anyone who works here. I do not command the respect of the board for nothing! I work hard to make sure this company runs smoothly and no, not from sucking everyone's cock like you think." Kelly said, glaring at Mary.