MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I aim to please!" Mary said as she sat up and adjusted her tank top to try and cover as much of her exposed tits as possible. She loved the feeling of a fresh load of cum in her belly. It was the weekend after all, and by this time, she would have already sucked off Jerry and Sandeep.

"All set slut!" Dave said as he got out of the car.

"As ready as I ever will be! " Mary said, still very apprehensive about the whole visit. At the same time, she felt free to be Dave slut outside of work with her mask on. On one would know, and she genuinely liked being used. I was like she had a split personality. One side wanted power, and the other side wanted to give the power away.

They walked inside, and Ninjub was expecting them.

"Well, hello again, my friend. I also see Karen is back. Welcome! You look amazing. May I say that your piercings look fantastic on your perfect tits!" Ninjub said to Dave and then to Mary as they walked up to the counter.

"Hello, Ninjub! Great to see you again! And yes, I brought back Karen to see what you have to offer today." Dave said.

"Thank you, sir," Mary said in a shy voice.

"May I inspect my work?" Ninjub said to Dave.

"Of course!" Dave said.

"Let's go in back, so we will not be interrupted," Ninjub said.

They walked in back to the same studio where Mary had her nipples pierced.

Ninjub closed the door and faced Mary.

"May I," Ninjub said as he reached over and pulled her top over her head before Mary could even respond.

Her tits sprang free, and Ninjub cupped each breast and admired his work and her tits. He squeezed and caressed her tits while pulling on her piercing. Mary stood there and stared as Ninjub made short work of both tits.

"They look perfect! How do you like them, Karen?" Ninjub asked her.

"Well, they take a lot of getting used to, and they keep me well...stimulated most of the time. Dave likes them, so that is what is important to me." Mary said, looking down at the floor.

"Well, she has certainly improved her attitude since the last time you were here," Ninjub said to Dave as he bent over and sucked her left nipple along with the piercing into his mouth. Mary was taken back but stood there while he sucked.

"Yes, she is my slut now. Karen, why don't you suck Ninjub's cock while we talk about what piercing works best for you." Dave said to the surprise of Mary. She found herself answering like an owned slut.

"Yes, sir!" Mary said as she dropped down on her knees and looked up at Ninjub.

"Can I suck your cock, sir?" Mary said in a passive voice.

"You may," Ninjub said as he turned to talk to Dave.

Mary reached up and unzipped his pants and took out his cock. She started to lick and suck it as she looked up at both of them.

"I want the best looking and most stimulating that you have," Dave said as he smiled down at Mary, looking up at him with a mouth full of cock. She was happy to be sucking cock again, and that Dave liked it.

"Well, I think a Princess Diana pierce would work best. God, this slut is good at sucking cock." Ninjub moaned as she looked down at Mary's mouth, slowly engulfing his cock.

"Yes, she has improved her skill quite a lot recently. Haven't you, slut?" Dave said as he pet her bobbing blonde head.

"I am glad to serve!" Mary said as she licks up his shaft, kisses the tip, and smiles up at them.

"Why don't you take a look at the selections in this case. Pick out a few that interest you while your slut finishes sucking me. I have to enjoy this!" Ninjub said as he grabbed her head and started to face fuck her. She was throating him anyway at this point, so she let him use her mouth as a vagina for the rest of the blowjob. He plowed her throat for more than a minute before he held her nose to his pubic bone and blasted a nice size load down her throat. Mary sighed, feeling his cock pulse as it emptied cum into her stomach.

"The second load of the day, and I want more! Boy, what a fucking slut I am turning into again," Mary thought, but at this point, she was far less worried about the ramifications. She felt fine, acting like a total slut for Dave outside of the office.

"Fuck, that was great slut! I will definitely want more of your mouth later!" Ninjub said as he put it cock back into his pants after she licked it clean.

M, Dave was perusing the many piercings in the display case. There was a dazzling array of choices. Many of them looked like they would fit the bill.

"I don't really know which one will work best, but I generally like the gold bar's with a small jewel at each end," Dave said.

Meanwhile, Mary stood back out of the way with her tits hanging. She did not even think about putting her tank top back on. She was as wet as she was nervous, waiting to see what they decided.

"Well, let's get her up on the table so I can see what we have to work with," Ninjub said as he gestured toward what looked like a table Mary uses when she visits her gynecologist.

"Ok, Karen, remove the rest of your clothes and get up on the table. Obey Ninjub's direction," Dave ordered to Mary.

Mary removed her shorts and panties and hopped up on the table. Ninjub directed her to lay back. He then moved each leg into the stirrups and fastened the straps around her legs. Next, he moved each stirrup arm out to spread her legs wide. Then he pushed a lever, and her ass rose up, effectively placing her vagina front and center for Ninjub to view. She was not fully reclined and looked directly down at her exposed pussy. She felt bound by the straps and held in place for inspection. It made her feel like she was tramp, which made her pussy even wetter.

"Wow, what have we here? Your slut has the biggest clit I have even seen! And her cunt lips are also huge," Ninjub said as he poked prodded and pulled on her lady parts for the next few minutes.

Ninjub's inspection was driving Mary crazy.

"Yes, that clit gets her into a lot of trouble, but I want piercings to stimulate her even more. Look, you can see she is almost dripping even now," Dave said as he reached down and pinched her clit. Mary moaned and wiggled her ass from the stimulation. Mary looked down and indeed saw that her pussy, exposed so blatantly to these men, was soaked already.

"See how long her clit hood is. Most women can barely fit even one good size rod, but your slut can easily fit three. I recommend these." Ninjub said, holding up three fairly good-sized gold piercings with small diamonds at each end.

"I think she is the perfect candidate for what we call a Princess Diana. He held up three gold rods. These are very special. The rod is about 2mm thick, but the ends, where they pierce the clit hood, are only 1mm. The thin rod at the piercing point reduces the healing time. So two will go up under her clit hood on each side vertically with the diamond ends showing above, and this one," he held it up to so Dave could see it better, "goes in the top center between the other two and has a spiral texture like a corkscrew, to provide extra stimulation. All three combined should provide all the stimulation she can handle." Ninjub said.

Mary looked down at the gold rods and thought of her poor clit hood being pierced by all the rods, but she just laid back and listened to Ninjub talking directly to Dave without even asking or acknowledging her.

"They look perfect! Don't you think so, Karen? Won't you love to see your clit hood pierced with these." Dave said, turning at last to Mary.

"Well...I guess so...if it makes you happy, Dave," Mary said apprehensively.

"It will!" Dave said, turning toward Ninjub.

"These are our finest piercing, but they are not cheap. All three plus the procedure cost $1500.00. These are real flawless diamonds in the bar ends that have a magnificent sparkle to them." Ninjub said.

"Wow, that is a lot. How about if I let you fuck her? Would that reduce the price?" Dave said. Mary sat back, listening to Dave offer her body freely to another man. It made her feel humiliated and degraded, but she looked down at her dripping pussy and could not deny her reaction to the situation.

"I shouldn't fuck her pussy as the increased blood flow might be problematic for the piercing. Let me fuck her in the ass, plus my assistant gets to eat her out before the procedure, and I will knock off $200. How does that sound?" Ninjub asked Dave.

"You have yourself a deal! How about that slut, I got us a huge discount!" Dave said, smiling at Mary.

"Ya paid for with my ass!" Mary thought, getting wetter by the second.

"Ok, he can fuck me in the ass, but he has to go slow!" Mary said in a pathetic voice.

"Great!" Ninjub said as he left the room to get the proper anal lube.

"Really, Dave! You are going to give my ass to him?" Mary said with a few tears in her eyes.

"It's ok, slut. We are getting a nice discount, and I get to see Ninjub ass fuck you, and that makes me very happy," Dave said while stroking her clit, getting her worked up again.

"I guess it will be ok. Jerry used my ass not too long ago, and it wasn't terrible," Mary said, staring to moan as Dave worked her clit harder.

Ninjub came back into the room with a young female. She was in a lab coat and had gloves on.

"This is Shelby, my assistant, and the one who does all of our best piercing work. She asked if she should be here. I told her it's okay," Ninjub said.

Mary stared up at the beautiful young assistant. She was not much older than twenty with long black hair with black-framed glasses. She had a cool geeky school girl look to her. Mary was mortified that a female was going to witness her sodomy.

"Does she have to be here for this part," Mary said, looking at Shelby.

"You mean the part where I get to see you fucked in the ass? Yes, I do! I will be the one to pierce this beautiful cunt of yours, so you should be grateful," she said, and to Mary's surprise, she bent down and used her long tongue to give Mary's pussy a slow lick from her asshole to her clit.

Mary looked down as she bent over and licked her pussy. She was speechless.

"Yum, you have a great tasting pussy slut. I can't wait to suck on it more!" Shelby said as she stood to the side to let Ninjub in.

He raised the leg stirrups up and out to expose her asshole to the whole room. He lowered the chair, so her asshole was perfectly level with Ninjub hard on.

Mary saw his rock hard cock come into view.

"I have brought some very special lube that has a numbing agent that will make it easier on you slut," Ninjub said as he lubed up his finger and worked it into her ass slowly as everyone watched, including Mary. It was a strange sensation, but soon she could barely feel his finger buried deep in her ass. He pushed a second then a third finger in, to stretch her out. He was far thicker than Jerry, and Mary was glad he was at least preparing her ass beforehand.

"That is so hot!" Shelby exclaimed as she watched Mary's ass get stretched by Ninjub's fingers.

"Shelby, move around her side and reach over and work her clit while I push my cock in for the first time," Ninjub said as Mary watched her immediately move to her side to face her clit.

"Yes sir," Shelby said.

Ninjub grabbed hold of his thick cock and lined it up to Mary's asshole and waited.

"Well, slut?" Ninjub said.

Mary realized that she would have to ask for it. She felt so conflicted having to ask to get fucked in the ass.

"Fuck me, Ninjub. Fuck me in the ass, please," Mary said but only halfheartedly.

Shelby started to work her clit as Dave slowly pushed his cock forward, stretching Mary's ring wide.

"Ooo, owwww...oh god! Go slow!" Mary begged as Shelby bent over to suck on her clit. This drove Mary crazy and made it that much easier to take it in the ass.

Ninjub's cock finally popped in as Mary moaned from the mix of pain and pleasure. Shelby stood as soon as the head of his cock was in her ass.

"Good work Shelby, your job is done. Now stand back as I fuck this slut!' Ninjub said.

He looked down at Mary as he slowly drove his cock all the way in.

"How god it's so thick, but it does not hurt that bad," Mary said through gritted teeth as she felt her asshole open up for his cock.

Ninjub took his time. Over the next five minutes, he slowly pistoned his cock all the way in then all the way out to the tip.

She was finally ready.

Ninjub started to pump his cock faster and faster as Mary thrashed around in her chair.

Mary's head swung from side to side as Ninjub reamed her harder and harder.

"Wow, look at her, take it!" Shelby said as she stared at his cock, disappearing entirely in her ass.

Dave had his cock out, stroking it to the beat of Ninjub's cock fucking his slut.

"Oh, god, fuck me! Fuck my ass," Mary found herself saying. Her ass was fully stretched now, and she was finally enjoying the anal abuse.

Ninjub only lasted a few more minutes as he pulled his cock out and sprayed jets of cum on her tits and stomach. Mary did not cum, and she let out a frustrated cry.

"Oh god, not yet," Mary wined.

"Sorry slut, but at least I came. That was a great fuck. I hope I can use your ass again soon." Ninjub said

"Yes, truly amazing slut. I have never witnessed anything so hot before!" Shelby said as she cleaned Mary's tits and stomach.

Dave did not end up cuming and put his cock away. He would get his latter anyway he knew.

"Ok, Shelby, you know what to do. Dave and I are going to step out while you work. Let me know as soon as you are done," Ninjub said as he and Dave left the room.

Shelby lowered the stirrups, so her pussy was back in place, perched up and looking soaked.

Mary just stared blankly ahead as Shelby prepared for the piercing.

Shelby moved a stool between her legs and looked up at Mary.

"Well, slut, I am glad you did not come because I get to make you cum now.!" Shelby said delightedly.

"You going to eat me out? I guess I forgot that part," Mary said in a happier voice.

"Yes, silly, that was the deal. Did you really like taking it in the ass? It looked like your asshole was going to burst right open!" Shelby teased.

"Well...yes...I guess after a while, it felt ok, but I am glad you helped when he first entered me." Mary found herself saying. She was bright red, looking at the young assistant asking such a personal question.

"Well, it looks like I will get to "Help" you some more," Shelby said as she raised the chair, so Mary's pussy was level with her head.

Shelby moaned as she dove into Mary's wet cunt, licking all the way up and down her vulva in slow, deliberate strokes of her long tongue. Mary was in heaven. Shelby rivaled Sandeep in the technique.

"Umm, that feels wonderful, Shelby," Mary sighed.

It felt good to Mary to just lay back and get eaten by this hot young girl.

"Glad you like my tongue, Karen," Shelby said, looking up into Mary's eyes as she sucked on Mary's cock like a clit.

"Ooo, yes...that's it suck it please....oh...oh...that feels so good!" Mary moaned as she looked down at the blackhead of the hair, working her clit between her legs.

Shelby worked slowly on her for 30 minutes until Mary was begging to cum. She built her up to the edge of climax five times only to back off at the last second.

"Why does everyone do this to me," Mary thought, frustrated.

Finally, Shelby kept on working her clit past the point of no return, and at the last second, she drove three fingers deep into her cunt and sucked hard on her clit. Mary tried to raise her hips, but she was tied down. She came hard while Shelby pumped her cunt hard with her fingers. Mary screeched as she came all over Shelby's face.

"Oh fuck that was so goddam good girl," Mary said, panting from the effort.

"That is why you should always be slowly built up slut. You get better orgasms that way!" Shelby said as she looked up and moved over to Mary's side.

"You have a wonderful pussy, Karen," Shelby said and then bent over and kissed Mary tenderly then she forced her tongue inside and continued to give Mary a long sloppy kiss. Mary could taste her own pussy juice as Shelby ran her tongue around inside her mouth.

Mary was surprised at the loving tender gesture and just looked up at her as the kiss ended.

"Now, let's get that first-class pussy pierced, shall we?" Shelby teased as she moved back between her legs.

Mary said nothing as Shelby began to work.

"I am going to have to apply a cooling towel, so your clit hood is not so engorged with blood. It may feel uncomfortable, sorry," Shelby said as she laid an ice pack wrapped in a towel directly on her clit hood.

Mary felt extreme cold on her clit, but kept quiet and endured it.

"That's a good girl. Only a few minutes, and it should be ready." Shelby said.

Mary breathed a sigh of relief as she took the towel off.

"Now we can't use anesthetic, but the ice pack should make it less painful, and these rods are thin where they penetrate your hood," Shelby said as she positioned the first rod under the right side of her clit hood. Mary felt a sharp pain twice as Shelby finished placing the first rod. Then she fastened the diamonds ends on. She repeated the same procedure on the left.

"Two in and one to go, Karen. You are doing great," Shelby said.

Shelby looked at the unusually large center piercing rod that had a spiral running down the whole length. It was the most extended rod she had ever worked with. Mary's clit was inches in length, and her clit hood was just as long. This rod would lay under her clit hood right on top of the most sensitive part of her clit. The piercing rod was also almost two inches long.

"Man, this thing is going to really rub something fierce on her clit!" Shelby thought to herself, deciding that it was better to not let her know about how much constant stimulation she would get from it.

Shelby placed the last rod under her clit hood so it would rub the entire length of her clit when she moved around or walked. Mary felt the two holes being made for the rods. The Shelby allied the diamond ends to the rod. This rod had much larger diamonds and showed like the sun when Shelby shined a light on them.

"All finished, Karen! Take a look!" Shelby said as she held a mirror so Mary could see.

Mary looked into the mirror and saw four smaller and two larger diamond heads sticking out of her clit hood. They spanned the whole length of her clit from top to bottom. Mary liked it right away.

"Wow, they are beautiful. Great work, Shelby!" Mary said.

"You can't see the rods as they are under your clit hood. Also, your clit is still fairly cold, so you can't feel them yet, but I promise you will! Just lay back for now and let your pussy warm up while I get the boys," Shelby said.

Marry sat back, feeling better now that she had seen the piercing. They really did not seem that bad to her now, and the diamonds were so lovely looking, she thought.

Ninjub and Dave came back and saw Shelby's handy work.

"Wow, Karen, they look spectacular!" Dave said as he moved in for a closer look.

Ninjub was equally impressed and let Shelby know.

"Great job Shelby!" Ninjub said.

"Thanks, boss! This was my first time working with such a huge clit. They look perfect on her, and I am sure they will provide more than enough pleasure," Shelby said.

Ninjub handed Shelby a piece of paper.

"I want two temporary tattoos one here and one on her back where a tramp stamp would normally be," Ninjub said, pointing to Mary's pubic bone right above her clit as she read the paper.

"You really want me to tattoo your pussy with "Office Slut" and your back with "I AM A COCK LOVING SLUT"!" Shelby said to Mary.

Mary went bright red all over.

"Well...yes...I...um...agreed to it as they are only temporary," Mary said, not looking up at Shelby.

"Whatever floats your boat! Ok, boss, give me another hour then." Shelby said as she got up to gather the necessary tools.