MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice tits!"

"What is the chain for?"

And many invitations to play pool or darts, but she stayed behind the bar serving drinks to the crowd.

As the night wore on, the party thinned from an initial thirty guys to less than fifteen. Most of them knew Mike better or just liked to drink more.

Mike knew all of the guys, and he wanted to wait until the party got down to the guys he could count on to help him with Mary.

Mike made her come out from behind the and play pool and dart with the guys. Many of the guys were drunk now and grabbed Mary all over when she bent over to shoot pool or throw darts. She looked smokin hot to all the guys, and many had hard-ons from looking at the big titted women in fishnet thigh-highs bending over to play pool.

Mary was called into the living room shortly after that. Helen was waiting with a smile, with Becky looking like she could wait for phase two of the operation party slut.

Helen told Mary to stand still as she removed her top and strapped her arms tightly behind her back with three straps that held her upper arms together. Her chest was thrust out as Helen cinched the straps tighter and tighter until Mary's arms were bound together all the way up.

Then Helen attached bells on both of her nipples to go along with the gold chain. Mike then attached a serving tray to her waist and attached straps from the front of the tray to her nipples to hold the tray up. They placed beer bottles on the tray and led Mary back out into the crowd of guys.

They all whooped and hollered as they saw the serving slut enter the room. Mike made sure they were not too harsh to her, to begin with. Mary's breasts were leaking from the clips and bells on her nipples. It was terribly embarrassing for her as the guys commented on her huge leaking tits and freely grabbed them as they picked up beer from her tray. Some pinched her nipples hard, but there was nothing she could do with her hands strapped behind her back.

They asked about Mary, and where she came from, Mike answered that she was a prostitute of the highest caliber.

Mary was mortified but could only smile as she was forced to walk around the party, wobbling on her high heels as guys slapped her ass, pawed the tender breasts, and pulled on her nipple chain.

Helen and Becky were having a great time watching it all from a flat-screen in the living room.

After an hour of humiliation and having to put up with her body pawed, pinched, and slapped, Mary was called into the living room for phase 4 of the party.

Mike and Ronald wanted a gang bang, but Helen thought her idea would be far more humiliating for Mary as a final goodbye present.

Mary was told to strip down naked. She did so, feeling like this was about to turn ugly.

"Just hold on a little longer, Mary!" Mary told herself.

She saw Mike bring in a long car table and slide it long ways up to the door that leads into the garage. Then Mike rolled a pad on top of the table and told Mary to lie down on the table with her feet facing the doorway. Helen and Becky came over and lifted Mary's legs up and tied them up to door frame hooks they had placed there earlier, so her ass was at the end of the table with her legs sticking up and out. Mary was getting a lousy feel about this, but her pussy was also getting wet.

Then they draped a heavy curtain over her legs and abdomen, so only her stomach and upper body were visible to people in the Living Room.

"What are you doing?" Mary finally said as she had no idea what sadistic thing they had in mind.

"You will find out soon enough." Becky teased.

"Helen, go out and tell the boys it will not be much longer until the entertainment is ready," Mike said.

Mary finally realized what was about to happen.

"You can't be serious! Please don't do this, Mistress!" Mary begged Becky.

"You will love it slut! It's what you were made for!" Becky jeered.

Mike went out to the garage and went behind the other curtain he had set up leading to the second door into the Livingroom to see Mary's leg spread open and her pussy dripping. No other part of her was visible, just her legs, ass, and pussy. He adjusted the camera and turned on the spotlight that lit up Mary's soaking pussy. He fingered her tight hole and licked his fingers.

"She was perfectly positioned." Mike thought as he went back out into the garage and back into the other door leading to the living room. Mary was lying back on the table when she saw Mike and Ronald mount a flat-screen to the top of the door angled down so Mary and the others could see. Mike plugged it in and turned on the camera feed from the garage. There were two cameras, one for Mary's pussy and the other showing the guys in the garage.

The screen flashed on, and Mary saw the hidden half of her body behind the curtain with a spotlight on her ass and pussy. It showed only her legs spread wide, tied up to the door frame, and her pussy on full display. An ashamed Mary looked at the screen and saw her pussy was wet as hell. The other half of the screen showed the guys milling around playing pool and darts. Mike finished off the curtain by securing the loose end with nails to the door frame, pulling the fabric tight around her stomach and below the table to hide any light from the living room. Hence, she appeared to be half a body, just pussy, and legs waiting for cock. Lastly, they used straps around her abdomen and shoulders to secure her tightly to the table so she would not move back when the fucking began.

Helen came up to her and adjusted the gold bells on her nipples so they would sound off nicely when the fun began.

"All ready for some fun slut! I can see your pussy; look for yourself!" Helen said as she pressed a button to fill the whole flat screen with her wet pussy. The screen was giant, and her pussy was on display on over four feet of the screen, showing her private parts in full 4k resolution. She had never seen her pussy in such detail. It clearly showed her vast clit and drips of pussy juice running down her slit. It was humiliating, to say the least, as everyone stared at it then looked down on Mary.

"Ok, I admit it. I am wet Mistress, but how many guys do I have to fuck tonight?" Mary asked.

"We will see slut! We will see." Helen said as Mike went into the garage to make the announcement.

Mike came into the garage and called for everyone's attention.

"Gentlemen and the other guys!" Mike started.

Laughter filled the room. They all knew him well. Mike was a straight shooter who looked out for the construction guys as no other manager had before.

"This little get together is in celebration of the completion of the Server room at Rectec (Mary's company). Congratulations on a job well done. More clapping and cheers from the crowd. Now I am sure that the manager of this Server contract at Rectec would love to be here. Still, she can't and sends her apologies, but she said to tell you that she owes you big time and wishes she could thank you personally. Mary winced at this statement because she was about to thank them in a very personal way very soon. But I know what an amazing job you have done, so I got you all a gift. I know you will appreciate it. You've already seen her out serving drinks, you know the one with the huge tit's that I know you guys love." Mike said, loving the energy of the room

Loud cheering from the whole room.

Mary saw the response of the guys on the flat screen and felt a tingle in her pussy.

"I give you the hottest slut that I could find. This beauty has a grade A pussy that has seen many cocks but is tight as the day she lost her virginity. She is a professional slut with papers to prove she is clean and has a pedigree in sex. She comes highly recommended, gentlemen please let me introduce you to your blonde, American apple pie pussy to use for the evening!" Mike said and with that clicked a button, and both flat screens in the garage lit up with a close-up of Mary's wet pussy, fully zoomed in, showing her soaking pussy dripping.

The crowd went wild as beers were clinked together, and cheers went up loudly.

Mary saw her pussy on display for the guys, and her pussy gushed even more with the increased humiliation.

"As you can see, gentlemen, I do not lie; the slut heard your cheers and got even wetter! This slut doesn't want to know your name or what you look like. She asked to be strung up this way, so she is just a set of legs and a wet pussy. There is no limit, fuck her as much as you want and cum on her or in her; she loves it all. Everyone interested, come and get a number from me and above all enjoy!" Mike finished.

A line instantly formed behind Mike as he handed out numbers to every single guy. With her legs spread and pussy on display, Mary looked up at Helen and Becky as they clinked glasses above her head.

Only one person could be in the small area behind the corridor leading to Mary's pussy, but the guys had two screens to watch the action. As a line formed to get a Mary, Mike made a final announcement.

"As an incentive, any guy that can fuck our slut and make her squirt gets a turn at her sweet tight ass!" Mike said and Mary.

The first guy was Billy, a young kid but full of energy. He walked inside and quickly saw the spotlight highlighting her pussy. Right above her pussy two small posters were pinned to the curtain. One was a department of health certificate stating that she was clean. Another was a picture of Mary with a mask on welcoming the guys holding her tits out naked with her legs spread."My pussy is all yours, big guy! Lick it or fuck it as you please. Suck my huge clit and spank my ass; I am here to be used and abused. Make me cum, and I will be happy, make me squirt, and you get to fuck my tight ass! Enjoy your slut!."

Mary saw him come in and apparently read something above her pussy as he jerked his cock. She had no idea what the posters said. It was so weird seeing him on the flat screen when he was just on the other side of the heavy curtain between her legs. It was perverted as hell and because of it, it made her pussy even wetter.

He bent down and gave her sweet pussy a long slow lick. The guy cheered Billy on as he lined up his seven-inch cock to her tight hole and pushed inside.

Mary was beyond mortified and begged Helen and Becky for mercy. Mary stared up at the screen and saw her pussy penetrated and on display to over fifteen guys.

Mary took in a breath as she felt and saw his cock enter her.

Helen, Becky, Ronald, and Mike stood over Mary strapped to the table about to be fucked.

"Please, Mistress, this is too much! My pussy is displayed like this; it's so humiliating. At least turn off the screen in the garbage!" Mary said with tears streaming out of her swollen red eyes as she struggled to move but was firmly secured to the table and could not budge.

"Way too late for that now slut! I suggest you lay back and enjoy! I know we will, and if you don't stop complaining, I will gag you. I don't want the boys to hear that!" Helen jeered as she pinched her nipple hard.

Mary yelped and looked up at the screen to see Billy's cock start to piston in and out.

Billy fucked her pussy for a good ten minutes as Helen and company saw Mary's body move back and forth on the table in time with the strokes of Billy's cock.

Mary cursed herself as she felt waves of pleasure from Billy's cock invading her pussy.

She tossed her head back and forth as the fucking continued. Helen and Becky were blowing their husbands right next to the table while looking up, and the screen and then back down to Mary.

The guys cheered Billy on as he picked up speed and fucked her hard all the way to the end. He groaned as he panted her insides with the first load.

He pulled out and gave her ass a hard smack, and left.

Mary was sweating by now and red in the face as she looked at the screen seeing the guys give each other high fives.

"Here was the future partner at Reltec tied down to a table and getting fucked by an endless string of construction workers, who actually worked for her, which made it all the crueler in the awful irony." Mary thought as she sobbed, seeing cum leak out of her pussy.

Mike and Ronald blasted cum right on Mary's face as the next guy came into view on the screen. She tried to blink away the cum, but it was too thick.

Another cock started to work her pussy, and this time the guy was older with a thicker cock. He was also far more skilled in working pussy. He started slow, angled his cock stokes to apply pressure all over inside her hole, and played with her clit.

Mary hated herself as she started to moan as Helen and Becky jeered her while pinching her nipples, scooping up the cum on her face, and forcing her to mouth.

"Do you like it slut? Looks like your pussy does! I can see it pulse and leak! Looks like this cock is going to make you cum!" Helen jeered.

"OOOO...ahhh.....ahhh!" Mary yelled as she looked up at the screen to see white cream on his dick as her pussy contracted and pulsed, a sure sign she had cum. He had not cum, however, and kept working her pussy like a master.

He finally pulled out and came in a shallow bowl that Mike had just put there, along with a sign that offered the option to cum in the bowl and force the slut to drink it.

Her pussy was ravaged by five more cock over the next thirty minutes. All of them had cum on the bowl, and it had almost a pint of cum in it so far.

Helen put a mask back on Mary and switched on the camera facing Mary to show her lying on the table. Her cum-covered face and milk-filled tits were now visible to the crowd in the garage.

The crowd saw her on the screen and started chanting, "Drink it, drink it!" Repeated as Mary saw the bowl of cum come into view above her head.

"Please no!" Mary begged, but it was no good.

Helen forced her to open her mouth under threat of pain as she pinched her nipples.

"Ask for it nicely and with a smile, or I will whip you in front of everyone!" Becky said as she held the bowl of cum up for Mary to drink.

With no other options and after giving Becky a hatful stare, she submitted.

"Please let me drink cum!" Mary said with a forced smile.

Becky tipped the bowl, and Mary swallowed it down. It took several swallows to get it all, but in the end, she emptied the bowl. The crowd went wild, and another guy entered the stall with Mary's well fucked pussy splayed out and her legs held up high tied to the door frame.

The guy slapped her pussy hard, pinched her clit, and rammed in his cock. Mary was caught off guard and yelled at the rough intrusion.

"Ouch! Holy fuck!" Mary complained. Helen grabbed both tit's as a punishment, and Mary stopped complaining immediately. Her breasts were far too tender.

He grabbed onto her thighs for leverage and fucked the shit out of her pussy for ten minutes. It was all for him with no consideration for her pleasure. Mary shifted on the table violently with the stabs of this cock into her well-fucked pussy.

"Now that's what I like to see!" Becky said as she went to retrieve the bowl of cum. He deposited a healthy load in the bowl, and the crowd watched and cheered as Mary had to drink down another load for all to see.

The boys started to chant "Don Quan, Don Quan!" as a very nice-looking guy came into the stall and pulled out his cock. It hung down as he took off his pants. Mary watched as he stroked his cock until it reached its full hardness at ten inches.

The crowd started chanting again, "Make her squirt! Make her squirt!" and he knelt down and started to eat her out.

He was skilled with his massive tongue, as evidenced by Mary's reaction. She loved the feeling of his tongue carefully manipulating her hard clit and then licking all the way up in her wet hole.

The guys could hear Mary's moans clearly through the speaker system. Mike had turned up the volume.

Mary's hips moved up and down, searching for his tongue when he backed away. The guys loved it and cheered.

He stood up and held his rock-hard pole up to Mary's waiting pussy. He stabbed a few times at her entrance. Her pussy contracted in anticipation. He teased her for a few minutes then slowly pushed in.

Mary let out a long sigh as her pussy was stretched open and her hole filled with thick long cock. All the guys laughed at Mary's moaning.

Mary was humiliated to the point where she just did not care anymore, hearing her own voice reverberating throughout the garage.

He was indeed a Don Quan and worked Mary's pussy like a master. He started slow and rotated his hips to change the angle of his cock penetration and the depth of his thrusts.

Mary's head thrashed around on the table and came as Becky sucked on her tits. Mary let out a scream from her second orgasm of the night.

Then he would pull out and show the crowd her pussy as it contracted and poured out pussy juice collected around this cock. He bent down and gave her colossal clit a blow job before starting in on her pussy again. He plunged back into her cunt and worked it faster than before.

She was getting all ten inches now as Mary started to vocalize loudly and continually.

He fucked her into three more orgasms as her legs shook and her hips rose after each one. The guys cheered after each one and cried for more.

Finally, after a long hard fucking for another five minutes, Mary screamed so loudly that Don Quan knew she was going to squirt.

He pulled out at the last second. The video screen clearly showed her pussy contract and sent out a long squirt of pussy juice that hit Don Quan right on his dick. The guys applauded loudly.

"We have a winner!" Mike said.

Don't Quan, amazingly, had not come yet. He adjusted Mary's legs back to expose his prize, Mary's chocolate star. The crowd went quiet as Don Quan lubed up her asshole with pussy juice. Mary looked on, thinking that it was thick but not nearly as wide as John.

He pushed in very slowly but firmly as everyone stared at Mary's asshole expanding around the thick intruder.

"Oh fuck...slowdown.. you are huge!" Mary yelled as Don Quan did indeed slow down.

He finally got his cock all the way inside her and started to fuck her ass.

Mary's head thrashed about as the video screen showed Don Quan's rod plunging into Mary's stretched hole.

"Och!! Holy shit...my poor ass!" Mary yelled to the glee of the guys in the garage.

Mary suffered for another ten minutes of ass fucking. She was taking all ten inches into her bowels as her sphincter got pulled out then stuffed back in every couple of time seconds.

Finally, he came deep in her ass as Mary sobbed, looking at her poor ass fill the video screen.

Don Quan slapped her pussy and ass before he left with cheers in the background.

After that, Mary's pussy kept getting fucked, and she kept on drinking cum for the next two hours.

She actually recovered enough to cum again herself five more times.

In the end, she was fucked over forty times and drank more cum than she could remember. Her stomach was full and distended in the end.

Mary lay on the table, almost too tired to care anymore. She looked like hell with cum all over her head, stomach, pussy, and legs. She was also covered in sweat from head to toe.

They let her up from the table and had one last humiliation.

Naked and cum covered, they forced her to go out into the garage and thank all the guys for fucking her. She had to be sincere, or Helen promised more breast whipping.

Mary came out to the garage with only a mask on to a room full of loud clapping and smiling guys.

They all came up to her and thanked her for being such a great slut.

Mary had to smile, but she was dying inside, having to shake the hand of all the guys to fuck her poor sore pussy.

"So glad you guys had a good time. Boy, my pussy will be sore for a very long time!" Mary said to appease Helen.

1...67891011