MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to stand with the guys for several photos with cum still dripping off her tits and face, but she put on a smile, knowing this was the end.

The show was finally over, and Mary was allowed to leave and take a long shower and then sleep the night away. It was the last night of the contract, and the server room was indeed completed. Shelby told her over text that the software was ready. The following day Mary left without much fanfare. Helen and Becky seemed satisfied but said nothing more than that to Mary. She drove away, hoping that was the last time she would ever find herself in that situation ever again.

The next day Mary drove to work fully clothed and went to see Markus.

He said the contract with the new company is signed, and Mary was officially a partner in the company. Mary was beside herself with gratitude. She cried in front of Markus, who had no way of knowing what Mary had gone through.

"I hope these are tears of joy, Mary!" Markus said, giving her a hug.

"Yes, Markus, they are! I am so happy. You have no idea how hard I have worked for this. I will be a great Partner for the company! I know I will!" Mary said, sniffing a little still.

"I know you will, Mary. I discussed your area of responsibility with the board, and you are a natural for the head of technology. I know you will be great, but you also have a knack for Human resource management. You showed us all how to get the most out of people, so I was wondering if you would also lead up our HR department?" Markus said.

"Well, Markus...I would love to!" Mary said with an evil grin, thinking about her next interaction with Kelly.

They set a meeting to discuss the details of her new position, then Markus led her up to the top floor to her new corner office. It has its own small kitchenette, bathroom, and wet bar, including a sofa seating area and a 180-degree view of the city. Mary thought it was magnificent.

"Thank you, Markus! It's everything I have worked for. I won't let you down!" Mary said and hugged Markus. He returned the hug and left Mary to enjoy her new office.

Mary sat at her desk and thought of all the events over the last half-year. She just could not believe that she would ever be compelled to do anything like it ever again.

Her phone rang, and she saw who it was; a tingle went straight to her pussy.

"Well, hello Fran, how are you!" Mary said.

The end

This part of Mary's journey comes to an end.

If you liked it and want to read more about Mary, suggestions are welcome.


1...67891011