MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

Story Info
Mary plays all her cards as the project comes to a close.
37.6k words
4.61
31k
29

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Shelby said as she shook Mary gently.

Mary, brought out of her slumber by Shelby, woke up with a start.

"You were out for a while. I took the liberty of attaching your chastity cage, but you still did not wake up." Shelby said, sitting by Mary lying on the couch.

"Hey, there, girl. Yes, I was tired, but I am feeling much better. How long was I out?" Mary said, sitting up and discovering that her pussy was locked up and still basically naked.

"Two hours, but you needed it. Sucking that much cock and fighting off orgasms has taken its toll on you. Let's get you woken up with a run on the treadmill; then we can prep for the big meeting." Shelby said, feeling sorry for Mary but not sad enough to forgo the exercise routine.

"Ok, but can we at least cut the time down. I still need a break before the meeting." Mary said in a pathetic voice.

"Of course! Just give me a ½ hour, then we can prepare for the meeting." Shelby said. It sounded generous, but in reality, it was cruel, as the treadmill was an intense workout for Mary's muscles and pussy.

"Thanks, I will need all my energy for the meeting," Mary said as Shelby went into the closet and pulled out the treadmill.

"Think of it as strength training; you need to build up your endurance," Shelby said as she directed Mary into the workout machine.

Shelby attached a cord from the machine to Mary's Chastity cage to provide enough voltage, then started the treadmill and set it to begin at a slow pace.

Mary began to run as the treadmill picked up speed at a steady pace of a couple of miles per hour. Shelby loved the look of Mary running with her thigh-high stockings, big bouncing tit's, and gold chain. It wasn't long before Mary started to sweat.

"Thank god for the shelf bra!" Mary thought as her massive DD's moved up and down, matching the pace of her footfalls. It would have been unbearable if her tits swung freely. The chain was already pulling on her clit and nipples with a vengeance. Then Mary's pussy lit up with vibration and voltage as she climbed toward her first workout orgasm.

"I have to finish the PowerPoint for your demo, so I need you to press this button on the panel when your orgasm becomes imminent," Shelby said, pointing to the red button in the treadmill's panel.

"Oh god...ok... it's getting there already!" Mary said as she reached out to press the button.

"Yeow!" Mary screeched as her pussy, clit, and nipples lit up with electricity.

Painful but effective, the shock killed her impending climax, only to start building again.

Shelby sat back and watched with satisfaction as Mary ran herself ragged. Her huge tit's bounced enticingly and her clit, now fully erect, stuck out lewdly as pussy juice ran down her thighs.

In a haze of lust, Mary ran faster and faster to keep up with Shelby's exercise program on the treadmill.

Sweat poured down Mary's face and chest as she ran herself to climax and back, again and again.

Every few minutes, the cycle repeated:

RUN...CLIMAX...SHOCK

Mary's voice was a garbled collection of desperate comments:

"Oh...oooo...oh god not again....oowww!"

"Ummm...oooo....shitttt....yeow!"

"Please no..ooo...ooo....aww...fu....owww!"

"Oh shit... it's a big one...fucking Christ....yeow!"

"Ooo fuck...my poor pussy...holy hell...here it comes again...owwww!"

"My clit... can't...take...much more...and my tit's...oh shit...not again...YEOW!"

Mary's pathetic moans made Shelby happy as Mary kept begging for relief.

Mary kept running and kept being denied her orgasm, but she did not stop or hesitate to push the button to shock her poor lady parts again and again. In the end, she fought off fifteen orgasms.

Moaning loudly, Mary looked over to Shelby with a pleading expression. Shelby finally finished the PowerPoint and then got up and switched off the treadmill right as Mary climbed again to orgasm.

"Holy shit! Thank you! I Don't know how much more of that I could take. My clit and nipples are killing me." Mary said as she removed the plug from her cage. Her nipples were erect and bright red from being pulled and abused from the gold chain, and her poor clit was also engorged and red. Mary was soaked with sweat, and her lace stockings were coated with pussy juice that had run out of her puffy red pussy, which had been shocked over a half-hour of relentless teasing. She looked haggard, and the addiction to orgasm denial was getting imprinted into her psyche, whether she knew it or not.

"You did great, Mary; sorry about not cutting you off sooner. I got caught up in this PowerPoint. At least it's done." Shelby said, but in reality, she listened to every whimper from Mary as she ran herself ragged and recorded it for Kelly's pleasure.

"It's ok, but I need to take a shower and get ready," Mary said, walking to the bathroom.

"Hold on a second, Mary, let me remove the cage. You need all your faculties for the meeting." Shelby said as Mary sat upon her desk and spread her legs, happy to get rid of the claw gripping her pussy as it distracted her too much.

Shelby also removed the chain to Mary's relief.

Mary went to shower and came out of the bathroom looking like a Director of software. She wore a long grey skirt and her business jacket, which fully covered her breasts. She had her hair pulled back into a bun. She even wore a pair of glasses to finish off her professional look. Mary also had to wear a pair of granny panties to hold the labia rings in place, so they did not jingle during the demo.

"Wow, Mary! Very professional! I barely recognize you!" Shelby said, looking her up and down.

"Thanks, I need to be at my best for this demo. Is everything set for the technical demonstration?" Mary said in her manager's voice.

"Yes, it's all ready. Ron has loaded the demo computer with all the necessary programs and licenses." Shelby said.

"Great! Wish me luck!" Mary said as she gathered her laptop.

Mary walked into the large meeting room and stared out at the audience. There must have been over one hundred in attendance. Her entire Team was sitting in back, including the Team of six, Shelby, and all the juror engineers. Kelly was sitting with Markus Davis, the CEO, with the company's entire board in the front row. All the section leads plus higher-level managers from all over the company filled the rest of the room. Mary was nervous but confident. Her head was clearer now than it had been for days because her pussy and nipples were not pulsing with voltage.

Mary gave a PowerPoint presentation for an hour, going through all the milestones to date. She gave a lot of credit to her Team and made sure to call out Ron, Kelly, Shelby, and Sandeep in particular. The audience was responding well. Mary could tell she was doing a fantastic job of outlining the progress made, what was left, and finally, what was badly needed. She saw heads nod in agreement to her observations and recommendations moving forward, but now came the tricky part.

"As you saw from my demonstration of the search heuristic control platform, we have increased feedback and response time by 68%; while this is a huge gain, we could realize three times the speed if we invest in our own server farm instead of relying on AWS for our cloud services. So my final recommendation is to approve the funding for the in-house server."

Markus raised his hand and spoke simultaneously, partially cutting off Mary, but he was the CEO.

"AWS has plenty of power; why do we need to build our own when we can just rent their service?" Markus said.

Markus knew the answer, but he wanted to challenge her to vet her solution in front of the whole staff.

"AWS does not offer flash memory for high-speed number crunching without a huge cost to the company. If we build our own, then we avoid the ongoing cost that risks our bottom line." Mary said, trying to sound confident.

Mary's Team was impressed by her presentation. She was intelligent, convincing, and seemed to care about this project and the Team. Her actions up on stage surprised Mary's Team as a whole. From that point on, they had a different view of their "bitch" manager.

"But the cost is huge. Where are we going to get the money?" John, the technical IT manager, asked.

"I have put out bid proposals to cover the initial implementation. We can do this in stages that will absorb the cost over time. I agree it's a burden, but the upside to our profit margin will more than cover the expense in the long run." Mary replied.

Markus stood up and faced the audience.

Mary held her breath.

"I want each section manager to propose a new budget for next year that includes the expense outlined by Mary. I believe in this technology. If we can trim back enough, then we can move forward. Remember that all sections will benefit from this." Markus said, not leaving the motion up for debate.

"Thank you, Mr. Davis," Mary said and turned toward the general audience.

"You have seen what is possible. Our Team will be finished on time and on budget. Still, with this additional server, we will completely change the way business is done in our core industry. Thank you one and all for coming." Mary finished.

There was a moment of hesitation, then a loud round of clapping erupted, surprising Mary and her entire Team.

Hands were shaken and congratulations were given to herself and her Team. Markus personally congratulated Mary in front of Kelly, who was less than pleased at Mary's success. Kelly wished she had something else on Mary to keep her down and underfoot.

Mary was shocked when her Team came up to her in front of Markus and congratulated her. Ron was the most surprising and said very nice things. It was strange for Mary to hear this from someone who recently fucked her in the ass and called her out for being a brat. Her ass puckered from remembering that humbling experience.

The crowd thinned out, and Mary was alone with Kelly and Shelby.

"Well, Mary, great job! I hope this server gets approved. It's a big ask. I was informed that we have only received one bid response so far. Why don't you come to my office in the morning so we can go over it?" Kelly said.

"Only one! Wow, that is not great news. The bid's been out for a while. Ok, I will meet you in the morning." Mary said.

Kelly knew better than to sabotage the server project. If she did and was caught, it would be over for her. The whole company was depending on this final piece of the puzzle.

Kelly went back to her office to view the bid response as Shelby and Mary left the office for home. Kelly stayed later than usual as this was an important project, and Markus would not be happy if there were a delay.

Kelly found the reason for the bid response. It was by a company that was only a year old, and they had only performed one other installation of this type, but it was the only company that even responded to the offer. The bid, put out by the company, was a low ball bid to begin with as there simply was not enough funding to cover a full-blown, high-end installation by a well-known company. Kelly wondered why this particular company offered to do the install, given the amount of money provided. She called the owner and set up an interview the next morning.

Mary drove home happy even though she had to put her chastity cage back on before leaving the office. Her pussy and clit buzzed again between her legs. She almost missed the sensation during the meeting. She was in a good mood after the reception she received when she finished her big demonstration. Her whole Team was very pleased with her, but she could tell that Kelly was not happy about her success.

"Fuck her!" Mary thought as she pulled into her driveway.

After another exhausting day, Mary went to bed early.

Mary woke with a start, again, in bed sheets wet from pussy juice, as she remembered the vivid sex dreams that permeated her sleep.

She dreamt of being eaten out by Fran or being fucked by Dave's huge cock, but then, just before cuming, the dream switched to her being spanked, shocked, or butt fucked, killing her orgasm.

The chastity cage worked overtime as Mary slept by buzzing and shocking her with a low pulsating voltage that gave her pussy just enough stimulation to make her horny all night long.

"These dreams are so real; what is wrong with me!" Mary thought, not knowing that the cage shut off well before she woke up.

She kept wondering but finally blamed her dreams on the lack of orgasms and got up out of bed to take a long shower.

She got dressed as her pussy buzzed twice, a sure sign that Kelly wanted her to text.

"Yes, Kelly," Mary texted.

"Just wanted to check in with you. The meeting with the contractor is later in the morning now, but the good news is that you now have time to suck off your Team before the meeting!" Kelly texted with a big smile emoji.

"Thanks, Kelly, it's gratifying to know that." Mary texted sarcastically.

"Oh, and I almost forgot, you also get to suck off that cop on the drive-in with your tit's hanging out. Well, don't have too much fun. I want that video of you blowing the cop when you get here." Kelly texted.

"Ok, I have to go. See you in the office." Mary texted, feeling the heat build between her legs from the shame and humiliation.

She ran a finger along her slit to feel the wetness as she got dressed, then licked her finger clean and reached for her outfit.

She slowly pulled her sensuous red lace thigh-highs up her long legs and used a garter belt to hold them up. She found that the stockings became loose from all the pussy juice leaking down her legs. All the vibration and clit shocking kept her on the edge and her pussy very wet. Then she positioned her massive DD's in the red shelf bra for the greatest effect. Her tits could be placed in several ways with this setup. She stood checking herself out in the mirror. She had to admit that she looked terrific, even with the OFFICE SLUT tattoo on her pussy, and I LOVE TO SUCK COCK on her tits. Both tattoos were clearly visible and seemed to taunt her. She sighed, then clipped the gold chain to her barbell nipple piercings and then winced as she clipped her clit with the long connecting gold chain.

She put on her short pleated schoolgirl skirt and white top showing enough cleavage to stop a bus at full speed. The shelf bra did a great job lifting her breasts up and out to expose her tit flesh most obscenely. All this, combined with her new highlighted hair and eyelash extensions, made her look very sexy and downright slutty.

Dressed and stimulated by her chastity cage, nipple chain, and clit clip, she walked out to her car and drove to work. She followed the route the cop gave her.

Once she cleared her immediate neighborhood, she opened her blouse all the way, exposing her large, nipple chained tits to the world. Humiliation flowed through her as she drove on, not knowing by whom or when her tits would be seen.

Mary's tit's, hanging free with the wind blowing on them, made her nipples stand erect. Her gold chain-connected breasts stood out front and center as she passed many cars with guys and gals gawking, but fortunately, no cops. Although she was sweating from the embarrassment and shame of exposing her massive mammaries in public, the chastity cage kept her mind flooded with lust as her clit and pussy were under constant stimulation, making it easy for her inner slut to justify her actions.

Mary had to text Shelby when she was getting close to meeting the cop. As soon as she did her clit rods started to pulse, forcing her clit to move in and out of her clit hood. Also, her pussy began to vibrate with an alternating pattern that Shelby knew made Mary excited.

Mary had to pull over before getting to the cop.

"It's too much... I'm going to cum if you do not stop!" Mary texted.

"Just use the button I showed you on the chastity ap to stop yourself from cuming." Shelby texted.

Mary knew what that meant. Instead of turning it down, Shelby wanted Mary to zap herself to bring her off the edge.

Mary knew it was hopeless to argue. She opened the app and pressed the button.

ZAP!

"Oww!" Mary squealed as pain shot up her pussy and clit bringing her back down to earth. It started to build again, but more slowly, this time as Shelby turned it down a little.

She proceeded to drive around to the back of the Wearhouse and saw a black and white patrol car next to the far building. She pulled up to the patrol car as the cop got out and came over to her side of the car. Mary could see it was the same cop. She set her iPhone to record the action as the cop walked up to the vehicle.

"Well, hello there. How is my wannabe office slut?" The cop said as he reached in the window and grabbed onto each breast, and squeezed.

Caught off guard but not willing to stop him, she sat back and let me have his way.

"I'm...fine..." Mary said, looking at the cop's hands making short work of her tender breasts.

"Love the chain here...nice addition!" The cop said. He gave her entire chest a thorough massage then pulled up on the chain hard enough to lift her tit's up out of the bra cups. Her nipples strained against the chain as she saw her breasts lift.

"Ouch! Please...not so hard...it hurts my nipples!" Mary begged as the cop let her tits back down.

Mary's pussy pulsed with pleasure as the pain from the chain coursed through her, driving her addiction to humiliation and shame.

"Sorry, ma'am, but the chain is there for a reason, no?" The cop asked rhetorically.

Then he stood up and leaned his waist into the window.

"Ok, ma'am, I will start to write you a ticket in one minute." the cop said in a stoic voice.

Mary reacted quickly and unzipped his pants and brought out his already stiff cock.

"Apparently abusing my tit's had made him rock hard." Mary mused as she opened her cocksucking mouth and went to work.

Mary performed at her best, wanted to get this over with asap. Sucking cock in a parking lot was not high on her list.

The cop groaned as Mary kissed the ridge of his sensitive head, already weeping pre-cum, and then licked down his vein-covered shaft to bath his balls with her long wet tongue.

The cop looked down at Mary's long red fingernails gripping his shaft. She looked so sexy to the cop with her tits bared and long tongue sticking out of her red lips, licking his balls.

After kissing his cock all over, she very slowly started to swallow his cock down her throat. She moved incrementally, stopping to lick his shaft. She felt his ball sack retract in excitement as she moved farther and farther down towards his pubic hair.

With a mouth full of cock she looked up at him as she massaged his ball sack. She backed up his shaft slowly then used her mouth like a pussy, pumping up and down, driving him to completion in less than ten minutes. He jerked his hips back and forth and groaned loudly as he filled her mouth with hot cream. Mary gulped more than a few times to swallow his entire load.

"Arrgh...yes...yes...god, you are great at sucking cock!" The cop said as he pulled his cock out of her grip after she licked him clean.

Swallowing many loads was becoming a daily task for Mary's cocksucking mouth, so drinking a massive amount of cum was not an issue anymore. She did not lose a drop.

"I aim to please," Mary said, wanting to leave.

"You do! I will see you and these two tomorrow!" He said as he reached in and cupped her breasts one last time, holding them up, testing their weight, and pinching her sensitive nipples.

"Ouch!" Mary yelped as he released her tits and walked away a very satisfied policeman.

Mary, feeling very used but horny, started the car and left the parking lot.

At least the route the cop gave her avoided most traffic on the way to work. Her tit's still hung out blatantly, and a couple of cars saw, but in the end, to her relief, her tit's did not get her pulled over again. She arrived, buttoned up her blouse all the way, and put on her business jacket. She was going to interview a contractor, so she had to look professional. She hopes he worked out as this was the only bid proposal for the server room that the company received so far, and time was running out.