MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This may sting a little slut, but hold still!" Helen said as she brought out a syringe and injected her breasts at the point where the doctor told her.

"Ouch! What are you doing Mistress!" Mark said, looking down to see Helen inject the other breast.

"I promised our doctor friend a little fun with you if he would help us get you lactating as quickly as possible. He gave me injectable hormones. I injected both of your milk ducts just now, so you should be producing loads of milk in no time. Don't thank me slut; you will be showing him or appreciation tonight." Helen said.

"What! Please, I feel my breast swelling. You aren't supposed to do anything permanent!" Mary cried.

"No worried slut! This is a standard treatment for women, but he said that it might mean that you will produce twice as much milk in a normal woman twice as quickly. Still, there are no other side effects, and it only lasts a month or so. Again, all within the bounds of the contract, and for not calling me Mistress, you get a little something extra. It may take your mind off your utters. Happy suctioning slut!" Helen said as she got up and went behind Mary. She unclipped her pussy lips and adjusted the chain, so it pulled harder than ever. Her lips were now stretched to the limit.

"Oh Mistress, my lips....please, they hurt!" Mary cried.

"Should have thought of that before!" Helen said and got up and left.

The pain from her lips and the suction were not enough to keep her awake; she finally dozed off, exhausted.

After a couple of hours, Mary opened her eyes after dozing off and saw some clear milky fluid in the suction tubes. Her breasts felt tender, but the milking machine didn't care and kept on sucking. Mary never thought she would see the day that milk came out of her. She sighed as she saw small amounts of milk getting sucked out of her tender nipples.

After being milked for almost four straight hours and with the injected hormones greatly accelerating milk production, Mary's tits were swelling, and she could tell they were sensitive.

Helen came back in and mercifully loosened the pussy lip chains but still kept them attached. She then unshackled Mary and made her stand up.

Mary's chest was looking even more pronounced with the corset holding them up and her tit's swelling from the milk production. Helen massaged them then sucked on each nipple.

"Umm, I got some milk! Good slut. I see that they are swelling nicely. You must be a full cup size larger for sure, but they must be tender?" Helen said.

Mary was grossed out by Helen sucking milk out of her and felt strangely turn on with the whole situation.

Mary looked down at her breasts held up by the corset. They were indeed looked to be at least an E cup and looked painfully swollen.

"Yes, Mistress, they are very tender. Please be careful." Mary said in a begging tone.

"Never mind that we have to get you ready. Mike, Ronald, and Becky are already here, and our friend will be soon." Helen said.

Helen held up a latex mask and pulled it over Mary's head. It had an opening in the back from Mary's hair and also holes for her eyes, nose, and a large hole for her mouth.

"There, now no one will recognize you!" Helen said as she adjusted Mary's tits, so they looked the way she wanted. Then she clipped the bells onto her barbell piercings so her nipples would be available to suck if needed. Then she synched the corset as tight as it would go. Mary's waist looked tiny now, which had the effect of making her chest look huge by comparison.

"There, one last thing," Helen said as she pushed a ball gag into her mouth and strapped it to her head in the back.

"No need to hear from you slut. Now follow me!" Helen said as she led Mary back into the living room.

Mike, Ronald, and Becky all stared at Mary as she came into view with her swollen breasts covered in red whipping marks, Mary's mask, ballgag, pussy lips stretched down her legs and corset.

"Never noticed her pussy lips. They are huge; I had no idea!" Becky said as she bent down to pull on each one. Mary moaned in pain but kept her legs spread as Becky played with each one in turn.

"Wow! What a difference an afternoon makes!" Mike said as he walked up to Mary and squeezed her tits. Mary winced as her tender breasts flesh was manhandled.

Helen made no effort to stop him, much to Mary's surprise.

A small amount of milk came out of her left nipple as Mike pulled on each one.

"Nice work, honey, you made her into a milking slut!" Mike said.

"Well, the person who helped the most will be here in no time, and then we can get on with the evening.

"Gather drink for all of us slut! We will be in the living room." Helen said as they all sat down on the couches.

Mary got them all drinks and then refilled them a couple of times before the doorbell rang. Mike got up and answered the door. A short, geeky-looking guy walked in.

"Dr. Jarvis, how nice to see you!" Helen said and gave him a big hug, then walked him over to Mary. Mary stood there looking through her hood down at the small man standing in front of her.

"Good to see you also, Helen. Please call me John." John said to Helen but stared at Mary.

Mary stood before John naked except for the corset serving up her swollen milk-filled tits with red triangle marks all over. John salivated, staring at the sexual goddess with her gold chain connecting her bright red nipples and her pussy lips plainly viewable now that they were stretched down her legs with the chain attached to her red lace thigh-high stocking.

"So this is her? Does she have a name?" John said.

Mary could only look on with her ball gag in her mouth. Drool was starting to drip down the side of her face.

"Well, as you know, she wants to protect her identity, so just call her Jill," Helen said.

"May I," John asked, holding up his hand.

"Please!" Helen said.

John proceeded to massage and squeezed Mary's tender breasts. After a few minutes, he began to suck on each one until he got the milk out of her.

"Fantastic, just fantastic! The injections are working wonders, and you only gave it to her earlier today?" John said.

"Yes! Plus, the milking machine you lent me must be helping. Thank you so much!" Helen said as she hugged John again.

Blushing, John took the compliment.

"You are welcome! I would like to suck on her nipples for a while. Is that ok? Can she sit by me on the couch?" John asked tentatively.

"Of course, and Jill would be thrilled too; she is so grateful you gave her milk too quickly! Isn't that right, Jill?" Helen said.

Mary shook her head in agreement. She had no choice.

The party went on with John sucking on Mary's nipples every so often while conversing with the group for the next hour. Mary could not believe the amount of milk coming out of her. She had to admit that it was stimulating as her hormone levels were spiking; she was in full breeding mode.

After a while, Mary looked down and noticed a growing bulge in John's pants. It started slowly but soon was evident that John was packing a serious dick in his pants.

"Well, this has been lovely so far! Are we still in agreement on the payment?" John asked Helen.

"Can I speak with you in private, John? Jill, why don't you refill everyone's drink. We will be right back." Helen said and led John upstairs to the bedroom.

"I know I promised that you could fuck her, John, but after talking with Jill, who is obviously trying to be a submissive slut, I thought it might great if you would fuck her in front of all of us. I know what this guy is capable of; John and I want to see our little Jill squeal!" Helen said as she reached down and grabbed a hold of John's hard-on through his pants.

Helen fucked John more than a couple of times to get back at Mike after Mike left her for Mary. Her pussy was sore for a week after being wrecked by John's thick cock. Helen had never had that many orgasms in a row and still fucked him as often as she could. She blamed John for turning her from a suburban housewife into a HotWife, but she did not complain.

"I don't know, Helen. Not in front of everyone; that would be weird!" John protested.

"Please, John...think about it, for me!" Helen said as she dropped to the floor, fished out his cock, sucked it deep then looked up at him.

"If you agree, I will let you fuck her in the ass? That is something I never let you do!" Helen said as she licked up his shaft and sucked on the tip while looking him in the eyes, waiting for an answer.

John looked down at the monster he created, sucking on this thick shaft. Helen was a great fuck but was nothing compared to the utter goddess waiting downstairs, but he knew his cock was overly thick and he did not want to force himself on her.

"Ok, but she will have to agree to it, Helen. Not many women can take this in their ass." John said, gripping his shaft near Helen's cocksucking lips.

"Perfect! I know she will agree. She is into pain and is no stranger to anal sex!" Helen said as she popped his dick out of her mouth and put it back into his pants.

They both went downstairs and saw Becky pulling Mary's pussy lips open and berating her.

"Man Jill, you sure have huge cunt lips!" Becky chided as they turned and saw them come down the stairs.

Mike knew that Helen fucked John but had little ground to stand on after fucking Mary; besides, he got off seeing Helen getting the shit fuck out of her.

They both walked up to Mary, standing there hooded and naked.

"Good news Jill! If you agree, John says that he will be glad to fuck you in the ass! Aren't you excited!" Helen said in a tone that said, "You better be!".

"Now, hold on, Helen. Jill can decide after she sees what she is agreeing to. Is that fair, Jill?" John said in a friendlier tone than Helen.

Mary could only shake her head with the ball gag in and drool running down her mouth and dripping on her tits.

"Let's remove the ball gag, shall we? She is going to need her mouth soon anyway." John said as he went behind Mary and unlatched the gag. Mary felt relief and opened and closed her sore jaw.

"Thank you!" Mary said sincerely.

"You are most welcome; now sit with me and let me show you what I have for you," John said as he walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the seating position next to him. Mary sat down next to him and waited for the others to get set.

Helen and the others gathered and sat near, watching in expectation. Helen, especially, could not wait for the main event.

John pulled off his pants and shorts, and his semi-hard cock flopped out and onto this stomach. It was thick even now and five inches long, not fully hard.

Mary had seen bigger cocks, but it was his balls that she was amazed at; they were huge, by far the biggest she had ever seen, as she laid down in his lap and picked up his cock. She stroked it a few times to get it going, then started to lick around the head while cradling one of these massive balls in her hands.

"She has no idea how thick it gets!" Helen thought happily, looking at Mary's reaction to John's package.

John reached over to cup Mary's tender milk-filled breasts as she started to suck the end of this cock into her mouth and stroke his shaft.

"She has a wonderful mouth!" John commented as Mary sucked more and more into her mouth.

Mary was astonished. It kept getting longer and thicker to the point where she could not suck more into her mouth from her position.

"I think I need to get on the floor to get a better angle," Mary said as she came up for air.

Mary got on her knees in between his spread legs and began again. It was going on eight inches and about as thick as a coke can now as Mary pushed her head down on his hardening cock.

"Oh my god, you are thick!" Mary said as she spit on the tip and dove in again.

"UMMM...you are doing great, Jill...it's almost there...kept sucking!" John moaned, looking down at the superb cocksucking mouth working his cock like a pro.

She stopped long enough to give her jaw a break and give his ball a thorough tongue bath while jacking him with her free hand.

Afterward, she tried one last time but could not deep throat him. That was a first. His shaft was thick, but it was his head that was the deal-breaker. It was just too wide to fit. She came up with spit dripping from her lips.

"I'm so horny; I want to fuck this cock!" Mary said with lust in her eyes, driven from all the drugs in her.

"Come sit with me," John said to Mary.

Mary got up and sat next to him and stroked his cock, feeling the thickness and wondering if it would tear her ass wide open.

"Well, you have seen it and sucked on it. What do you think? Wanna try? I will stop if it gets too much." John said, looking at her hand work his shaft.

Mary glanced at Helen and knew she had to at least try. Mary knew Helen wanted to see her suffer.

"Yes, I want to try, but would it be ok to fuck my pussy first and work your fingers in my ass to get it ready? I've taken big cocks up there before, but this will set a record for sure!" Mary said with a dripping pussy. She was completely turned on me now because of the hormones and the estrogen. Her tits were full of milk, and she wanted to fuck.

"Great, Jill, and I would love to fuck your pussy; it looks fantastic! How do you want to do this?" He asked Mary.

Mary looked over and saw Becky sucking Ronald's cock and looking over towards Mary. Helen was also getting into it and rubbing her pussy.

"Let's start out like this," Mary said and got into the carpet on all fours and put her head on the rug with her ass sticking up in the air.

"That's what I like to see! Real enthusiasm!" John said as he got on the carpet behind Mary's upturned ass with her pussy on full display and already dripping.

Becky hated Mary but could not deny that since Mary has been here, she has been getting her hole filled three times a day, and she was horny as hell watching the events unfold.

Becky surprised everyone by releasing Ronaold's cock and stripping down quickly. Then she moved over next to Mary and stuck her ass up in the air.

"This is so hot! I want you to fuck me at the same time!" Becky said as she wiggled her ass in the air and beckoned Ronald to come over.

"Well, it's turning into a real fuck fest! Count me in!" Helen said and stripped-down also and lined up her ass on the other side of Mary. With the women lined up, the men knew what to do. Becky and Helen were the first penetrated, and both turned their heads toward Mary to witness the action. They panted as the fucking got underway.

With couples fucking on either side of Mary, John lined his thick bulbous head with Mary's dripping cunt and slowly pushed his cock forward.

Becky was getting drilled by Ronald's substantial cock, and Mary moaned and begged John to go slow.

Mary had hundreds of cocks in her pussy, but none that had a head this wide. She felt her hole expand, and just when she thought he was in, it expanded more as John pushed forward. It finally popped as Mary cried out.

"Holy fuck, you are big...my pussy is so stretched out..go slow, big guy!" Mary said, panting. She was facing Helen getting fuck my Mike as she moaned.

"He is big, isn't he!" Helen said to Mary.

Mike and Ronaold's eyes were glued to Mary's pussy. Her huge lips were now only a thin strip outlining the massive pole stuffed in her wet hole, and only the tip was inside.

Mary was known for her elastic pussy, and it showed. Over the next ten minutes, Mary slowly took more of John's cock until he finally bottomed out with all eight thick inches stuffed inside. Ronald and Mike had blown their loads into their wives already and sat back to enjoy the spectacle.

Both Helen and Becky wanted more and knelt on the floor giving the guys blow jobs while Mary's pussy was getting drilled by the thickest cock she had ever fucked.

Becky turned from sucking cock to see John's shaft covered with girl cum, and he slid his massive shaft in and out of Mary's tight pussy. Mary moaned loudly and shook her legs during the first of many orgasms that night.

"Oh god..you are wreaking my pussy, but it's so good!" Mary screamed as she coated his shaft with a thick layer of cum.

"She is so tight it almost hurts!" John said as he kept drilling Mary on the carpet.

John remembered what Mary said and started to slide fingers into her asshole. Mary moaned at the new sensation. Ronald, Becky, and Helen were fucking again, and Mary was nearly crying from the climaxes coming one after the other. Finally, John stopped and pulled out after he got four fingers sliding in and out her Mary ass.

Mary was nearly unconscious from the multiple orgasms. Her ass swayed back and forth, and she was crying tears of pleasures. The drugs and a huge cock got the best of her. All she wanted was to fuck more, and she no longer cared about anything else.

"Thank you! Thank you! I have never cum so hard! Please keep fucking me!" Mary begged with her hand rubbing her clit over a puddle of girl cum on the carpet.

"I think it's time, Mary. Time to take it up the ass if you are still willing!" John said, impressed by the best pussy he had ever fucked.

"If your willing to keep fucking me, then you can have my ass!" Mary said as she got up, barely able to breathe because of the hood. She was too crazed to care when she ripped the hood off.

"Aww, that's what I needed!" Mary sighed.

"Oh my god, you are beautiful, Jill. Just stunning, really!" John said, looking at Mary's face for the first time.

Helen looked up from getting her ass reamed by Mike to see Mary take off the hood.

"Well, she did it, not us, so it's all good, I guess." Helen thought as Mike bared down on her ass for the finale.

Ronald and Mike finished drilling their wives' assholes for a second time and blasted cum on their faces to get ready for the main event.

Helen got up with cum dripping off her face to make sure Mary was in her desired position. Helen had set up cameras just for this occasion, and Mary had to be in the right place.

"Over here, Jill!" Helen said, guiding Mary to the center seat on the sofa. Becky sat on one side and Helen on the other with Mike behind the cough looking down on Mary's head.

"Get me some lude, Ronald. I think we are going to need it," John said.

Becky and Helen spread Mary's legs wide and then lifted them up high over the couch. Mike grabbed ahold of Mary's ankle's to hold them in position. Mary had no strength left to keep them there herself. In this position, Mary's ass was at the edge of the sofa cushion and with her legs spread and lifted. It opened her ass cheeks wide and positioned her asshole perfectly for John's thick cock.

John knelt with the bottle of jube in between Mary's outstretched legs and tapped his heavy cock down on Mary's soaking pussy lips. Mary was stunned out of her stupor and smiled up at him remembering her climaxes only minutes before.

John looked down on her freshly fucked gaping pussy and then glanced down to her tiny chocolate star of an asshole. He did not have much hope.

"Before you destroy my asshole, will you please put your cock in my home wrecking cunt one last time? It felt so good. Please!" Mary begged and looked at Becky and Helen for support. They both knew that Mary's ass was about to be in pain, so they looked at John and nodded.

"Happy to oblige!" John said as he positioned his thick mushroom head against her wet pussy and pushed in one last time. Mary's eyes rolled back in her head as John sunk his cock down all the way until it pressed on her cervix.

"Oh my fucking god, that is soooo good! Thank you!" Mary said as John pulled out and rested his pussy juice-soaked cock on her pussy lips and sawed back and forth.

Surrounded by everyone, Mary gave the sign. John pushed lube up in her ass with his fingers then covered his cock. Mary's tiny asshole was pointed almost straight up, so everyone had a great view.