Milf Lover

Story Info
Celebrating the awesomeness of mature honeys.
2.8k words
25k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Milf Lover

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake Fantasy... Mature Based Shenanigans And Fuckery... Celebrating The Sexual Awesomeness Of Older Women

"So... Married life still fun for ya, stud?"

Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) puffs and passes to me.

"Hell yeah! Always. I married the right chick."

I take a deep puff, look up at the bright, afternoon California sky... and exhale. Smiling. I love my wife. She may be a lot older than me... I'm 19... She's 55... but, that only makes her hotter. If that's possible.

I pass back to my best buddy. We're chillin' on the picnic table in my backyard. Smokin'. Taking a break from the hectic rat race of life.

"You know..." Max puffs, grabs her phone... and puffs again. Exhaling a big-ass smoke ring. I do love that shit. It's just so sexy when a chick does it. "I know you love milfs..." Max takes a pic of me as I smoke. Then, she unbuttons a button on her extra-tight flannel shirt. Her awesome rack showing off beautifully.

I just grin. We know what each other is thinking. That's easy. We're both huge pervs. Ha.

"So... I am older than you... So..." Max puts her right hand squarely on my crotch. Softly squeezing it as my smile gets wider and wider. She smirks. Real wide. Real horny. Wickedly-bouncing her eyebrows at me. Fuck, she's one cool-ass best friend. Ha.

A minute later...

I'm laid back on the table, looking up at the sky while I very-happily puff on my joint.

Max, on the other hand, is bent over, still smirking, rubbing her hanging 34DDs slowly all over my twitching rod and balls. They're tattooed. All of them. Shiny gold stars inked all over my dick and balls. Max was with me when I got 'em tatted. She's with me all the time. We're like joined at the hip. Ha.

Max's long, dark-brown hair is hanging down, tickling my dick and balls as she rubs her beautiful boobs all over them. That just adds to the freaking awesomeness of it.

Damn... life is good. Ha.

My happy groans of joy softly rumble from my mouth. Max laughs, taking the joint from my mouth to puff it herself.

Her hanging, milky-white melons are smooth and hefty, and so soft to the touch. My cock excitedly jumps as she lightly rubs her big boobs across it. Up and down and side to side. Swirling them around my cock and balls in a circle as well. Holy crap!

I just smile. Eyes closed. Riding out the heavenly high of Max's boobs on me.

Three minutes later...

Max has her big tits wrapped tight around my fully-hard cock. She's sucking the head. Drinking down my precum as it pours out. She's fucking my cock with her tits. Pumping it with them. The super-smooth and soft titty cave sending shivers through my raging-hard dick. It won't stop lurching and throbbing. It's so fucking excited and happy to be exactly where it is.

I'm watching Max work my dick. Hugging those big titties on it as she sucks my thick crown. Her tongue swiping under it, side to side, driving me freaking wild with cocksucking delight.

Once I cum, Max is pumping my enormous, tattooed shaft super-fast. Her big titties racing up and down it like a blur. Her mouth's locked air-tight on my throbbing head, relentlessly sucking down every last drop of sperm I've got in me. I'm grunting and growling like a madman. Watching my best friend wickedly bounce her eyebrows at me again as she drinks me cum-dry. I gotta laugh at that... and growl. Ha.

When Max lets my totally-drained cock head fall from her mouth, she smiles wide. Her extra-voluptuous lips pursed so seductively at me. Two drops of cum are very-slowly rolling down them to her chin. Fuck, she's sexy!

Max licks up the drops from her chin, and blows me a huge, hot kiss. Smiling so slutty and sexy at me. Licking all the way around those incredible lips. Nice and slow. Fuck! My cock jumps again in between her tits. Both of us so damn turned on by my awesomely-gorgeous, big titty friend.

...

My wife Kelly... formerly Kelly Madison, the porn queen... is a blast. She's fun as hell to hang with. Cool as fuck. A party chick. A great cook too. That's not high on my list of potential wives, but, it sure doesn't hurt.

She's also the hottest blonde milf ever in recorded history. The hottest milf period!

I love milfs. I love mature pussy. Period.

Tall. Trim, but curvy body. Perfect face. Gorgeous eyes. Sexiest lips ever. Long blonde hair. Long, silky-smooth legs. Great ass. And............ yeah... THE BEST FUCKING TITS EVER! All natural 34FFs. All freaking natural, dude. Trust me. Ha.

I met her at a party my mom Beth was throwing. They know each other. I was 18. Kelly was recently divorced. The second I saw her across the room, I was smitten, dude. Totally smitten. Hooked.

She smiled at me and that was it. I walked over and we started talking. I think it took about 18 and a half minutes... I kept count (Laughing)... for us to end up in the coat closet, fucking. A hella-hot fuck for sure. Jammed in there with a bunch of freaking coats or not. Ha. That was it. We've been together ever since. We just celebrated our first anniversary.

I married the top milf. But... I also bang a few more. Like Oprah... yeah... Oprah. I met her at the liquor store my mom owns. She was buying some red wine. It was a cabernet sauvignon something... if you're into that stuff. Ha.

I was surprised she was in mom's liquor store, so that threw me off temporarily. But, I recovered quickly.

I couldn't stop staring at her rack. Say what you want about Oprah, but, she's got some awesome freaking boobs. Huge and natural. Awesome. Just awesome.

She was wearing a white button-up silk blouse that was unbuttoned to her bra. A white lacey bra. Oprah was flashing some SERIOUS cleavage. It kinda surprised me, but hey, if you got the goods... show it, baby. That's my philosophy. Ha.

She was actually really nice too. Another small surprise. She didn't mind me coming up to her and flirting with her while she was looking for wine.

Mom could see what I was up to. Every time I would glance over at the counter she would give me a wink or a smirk. Ha. Pervs think alike. Ha.

Oprah and I were vibing really well when she herself made the big move.

"So... Does a handsome, young white stud like yourself enjoy drinking some wine... and maybe fucking a horny black milf?" Oprah gave me a very-wicked grin, then she quickly read the label on the bottle of wine, trying to casually see if I would bite. Yeah... I did.

Without missing a beat... "Sure, especially if you drink my cum afterwards." My cocky smirk back at her made Oprah laugh... and slowly lick her thick, uber-succulent lips. All cherry red and wet. Sexy as fuck lips!

"Well... Shall we go then?" Oprah smiled. Beaming with sexual intrigue.

I nodded, and held out my arm. She grabbed it, and we headed to the counter to pay for the wine. Mom let Oprah have it for free though. She knew I struck gold again, so she wanted to help me out. Love mom. What a sweetheart. (Thumbs up, mom)

When we walked out of the store, mom waved at me and winked. Blowing me a sexy kiss too. I smiled and winked back. It was party time... and with Oprah, baby. One of the most famous chicks on the planet. Ebony and ivory freaky-fun time for me... and her. Ha.

We got in her Bentley and went back to my place.

She popped the bottle of wine and we drank for a few. Chatted too. But... the real fun started shortly thereafter...

On my water bed. Yep... my water bed. Retro perv shit. Ha.

Kelly was out with some friends, so it was just me and the Queen Of Talk Shows.

I had Oprah's legs pushed up while I ate her snatch. Licking slowly up and down her slit. Sucking on her puffy lips nice and hard. Then licking softly in between them. Nice and easy. Up and down. Over and over.

When I licked all the way up her slit, I would suck on her clit. Chewing it gently too.

"GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!"

Oprah loved that.

I slid my tongue in her sweet black pussy and tongue fucked it silly. Wildly-twirling my tongue around in there. Lapping at her slick pink folds. Licking up her mature ebony juices as I fucked her sweet black twat with my white perv tongue.

Oprah's juices bathed my tongue, and I lapped them all up. Loving her dark-chocolate taste.

I moved up her and kissed her. Letting her taste herself.

Oprah hugged me tight. Her thick, lush lips fucking mine. Her cherry red lipstick smearing across my lips from the heated force of her intense, heavy kiss. She was so turned-on. My almost 70 year-old, sexy as hell, black mature milf. So ready to be fucked by me. Her big dick, young white stud.

I was so ready to fuck her too. I ripped her white silk blouse open and mauled those huge ebony jugs through her white lacey bra. Smiling at them. So fucking excited by them. Oprah kept moaning and cooing the more I roughly pawed her tits.

I pulled them out of her bra and hung them over the huge cups. I squeezed them so rough and wild. Slapping both of them repeatedly, then kneading the hell outta them. Oprah grinned so happy. Licking her lips, and cooing so blissfully as I manhandled those world famous, black mature billionaire knockers.

I started wildly sucking her tits. Squeezing around the base of both as I sucked them. Burying my pervy white face in them and sucking away. Drowning in massive ebony titty flesh. Motorboating them and sucking all over them. Having a freaking blast doing it too.

Five minutes later, I was pounding Oprah's huge, ebony jugs. She had them pushed tight around my giant, tattooed, white cock... which she was in total awe of when she first saw it. I was pounding them hard and fast. Precum pouring from my piss-slit, smearing all over those massive, ebony milf jugs.

"Fuck my tits, stud. Show me how much you love them, baby. Show me. God yes!"

Oprah couldn't stop moaning as I fucked her mature tits. They're so damn soft and huge. My cock was lurching through her tit tunnel, wildly rubbing on Oprah's sexually-flush face. I just smirked. Loving it. Loving seeing all that slimy precum smear all over that sexy, mature black face. Oprah sucked my bulging white cock. She bit my cock. She licked it. Slurped it. Danced her tongue all over it. Fuck!

I fed her my cum so fucking hard. I rammed my white dick in her mouth and started jizz-dumping. Growling outta control. My big, tattooed balls rubbing all over Oprah's huge black tits as I fed her my rich and creamy sex goo.

Oprah growled herself. Like a starving animal feasting on a fresh kill. She swallowed my seed as fast and as fiercely cum-crazed as she could. Desperately wanting more. Craving it so freaking much. I came so much, I almost fell over. Damn! That mature ebony bitch loves cum! Fuck!

She just kept sucking and sucking, and I just kept cumming and cumming. My dick couldn't stop cumming. So much cum. Oprah somehow sucked the most jizz out of me that I've ever cum before. Her sexy, dark eyes sparkling with freakishly-intense cum-lust. Damn, I was turned on!

We fucked for three hours straight. Oprah came so many times, we lost count. It was freaking glorious, dude. We even broke out the wine from time to time for added sexy-vibe effect. I drank it out of Oprah's black pussy and ass. Damn, she's got a tasty snatch. Wine or not. Ha.

We made out soft and sexy, then fucked liked crazed animals. It was freaking awesome. The yin and yang of pleasure. I banged her big black booty from behind. We almost broke the bed during that, but fuck it... hot booty sex is much better than a damn water bed anyway. Ha.

I came down Oprah's throat the second time. She deepthroated my entire rod. Only the third chick to ever do that. Mom and Kelly being the first two. I popped the second she reached my balls. That very second. Oprah drank it with a smile. A huge, happy, extremely-horny smile. Ha.

That was five months ago. After that, Oprah became my sugar mama. She buys me stuff and takes me on trips when I have time. She takes Kelly sometimes too. That's led to a few, extra-hot threesomes with the two mature milf goddesses. Fuck, I do love those. Ha. (Two thumbs... and a tattooed dick... up)

...

"Yeah, mama. Kelly and I are coming over. We're kinda busy right now though. We'll be by later. I promise. Love you too. OK... see you then."

"She understand?"

"Yeah. Mom's cool. We think alike." I laugh.

Kelly does too... as she eats my ass. Ohhhh... yeahhhhhhhh. Ha.

I'm nursing a beer on my water bed, all stretched out, while my amazingly-awesome wife swirls her tongue around in my ass. Smiling at me and giggling.

Dude, I'm in love. Forever and ever. Great salad tossing will do that for ya. Ha.

My blonde beauty has a very-talented tongue. Very-talented. The tip of it is dancing all over my upper anal wall, while the rest of it rolls in waves right behind it. Fucking awesome.

Kelly's jerking my cock while she eats my ass. Damn, she looks beautiful doing it too.

Those gorgeous eyes sparkling as her tongue does it's dirty dance inside my butt.

Kelly also kisses my anus as she eats my ass. Those incredibly sexy lips of hers pursed so sexy as she kisses my butt hole. A naughty wink thrown in to turn on the happy hubby even more. Ha.

The constant motion of the water bed turns on both on. Kelly smiling and cooing and me smirking and groaning proving that.

She moves up to my tattooed balls. Softly kissing and licking them. Then, sucking each one nice and deep. Her hand still pumping my shaft as it hangs over on her blonde head. Kelly's making the sluttiest moans you can imagine as she slurps my balls too. Again... fucking awesome.

Once she decides to deepthroat my entire, very-happy dick, it doesn't take much effort on her part to end up eating a fat load of cum. About two minutes of deep sucking, and BAM! Six thick globs of creamy sex goo pumping full-blast right down her throat. And Kelly, soooooooo happily gulps it all down... with a huge, cum-pleased grin of total, loving joy.

My wife crawls up my body, takes a big sip of my beer, grins and very-mischievously shakes her eyebrows, then kisses me. Such a sexy, loving, hot-bitch kiss too. Kelly's perfect knockers writhing on my chest so damn good, I'm growling in her mouth as she heatedly fucks my tongue with hers. Perfection. Sexual perfection. That's my wife. Best wife ever. Milfs rock!

Kelly's 55, but she's hotter than any 20 something honey. Her body puts them all to shame. Her sexual energy does too. Plus... as I said... she can cook too. Again... Milfs rock! Mine for sure does. Ha.

...

Kelly and I finally made it over to mom's party at the bar down the street. We had a few beers. Kelly also did shots. She really wowed the hyped-up perv crowd when she flashed them... after six straight shots. Each time. One shot. One flash. She shook those totally-awesome money-makers all around for everyone to enjoy. That got a massive cheer from the half-drunk, sexed-up patrons... every time she did it.

Kelly was smiling wide and fired-up the whole freaking time, having a blast being the sex-tease goddess of kinky fun that she is.

I watched and cheered her on too. From a booth. Mom was jerking me off under the table so I was extra-happy at the party. Ha.

I jizzed all over my uber-busty, blonde bbw mom's super-sexy, 55 year-old... same as Kelly... face too. She took several pics of her face all covered in her 19 year-old son's cum. That got a big cheer from the crowd too. The ones not cheering on my wife at the bar. Ha.

That why I love mature women. Milfs. Gilfs. You name it. They're always up for fun and they don't mind what anybody thinks either. It's about the pleasure. Theirs and yours. So... go fuck a Milf. Or a Gilf. Bang their sexy mature brains out and go back for more. Trust me... you won't be disappointed.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
Getting Busy A college grad falls for a beautiful blonde widow.in Mature
Best Friend’s Mother His friend’s mom wants him.in Mature
Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom She cheated but her mom loves him.in Mature
Mama Bear The lonely neighbor lady and I become close.in Mature
More Stories