MILF Loves BBC on Film Ch. 02

Story Info
Blonde films interracial lovers.
2.9k words
4.27
17.3k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of the movies that Beth and John made were true to life, or cinema verité as the scholars say. The films simply recorded what a single, stationary camera saw. (After some success they used two or three cameras for each movie). There were no special effects or musical background, the 'actors' were real people being themselves, and the set was a real bedroom, living room, or kitchen in a middle-class suburban American home.

They began with Beth and another woman sitting on a bed or couch directly addressing the camera. She often spoke to John as he monitored light and sound levels from behind a camera locked in place on a tripod. Beth and John often kidded around and traded insults.

Beth introduced the woman/guest performer and asked questions about her sexual background and why she was making a movie. The woman inevitably said she had always been curious about black men, and they turned her on. Sometimes, Beth introduced a husband who was off-camera and mentioned he was excited about watching his wife.

Beth also introduced the stud with praise, remarking on his sexual capabilities and friendly demeanor.

Today's shoot featured Candy, a petite, attractive white woman with white-blonde hair in her late twenties who spoke with an intriguing Southern drawl. She and her husband/manager Bobby were veteran swingers seeking to develop Candy as an amateur porn star. They chose to do interracial because Candy had always a thing for black guys and the niche had a devoted following among porn fans. Making a movie with Beth would introduce Candy to DVD-buying followers of the niche.

The black man was Jimmy, a soft-spoken, polite, 23-year-old who just wanted to get down to business. He was mid-size and dark, with large hands, a bubble butt, and a body toned from high school sports. Beth chose Jimmy for this shoot because he was a proven stud with a gentle side that looked to partner well with a newcomer like tiny Candy.

After the introductions and banter, Beth stood next to the two performers as they began to tentatively hug and pet each other. She kept them moving, placing Candy's hand on Jimmy's pants, urging them to take off their clothes. Soon they were in their underwear, sitting next to each other on the bed and kissing. Beth stepped off camera.

Candy became more aggressive, fondling the Jimmy's undies and wrapping an arm around him. She felt his penis getting hard and the man humped his crotch on her hand. She slid her fingers under the side of the pants, gripped his dick and pulled it out. Its eight, thick, ebony inches stood straight up against his white jockeys and her pale hand. Jimmy was shy but his body wanted her.

Candy stroked his meat as she kissed the young man. She was starting to burn for him. She adored black men and black cock, she had since high school. She had screwed a number of black boys and gave a blow job nearly every day at her integrated school. Her reputation spread quickly. She became a pariah to the 'cool kids' -- after all a white girl didn't do that.

Candy couldn't help herself. She was really turned on to black guys and she wanted to suck and fuck them. It was a need deep inside, she couldn't explain it, it just was. It may have been unusual but for Candy it was natural.

Today's stud was another in a long line of well-built black men that she enjoyed. Candy looked up into Jimmy's eyes while she squeezed his cock and bumped her fingers gently on the head. The young man sighed, bucked against her hand.

"Jimmy, why don't you stand up," Beth suggested from off-camera. Jimmy and Candy looked at Beth, and he slowly stood, the head of his hardon showing out of the top of his shorts, and his crotch near Candy's face.

Beth prompted, "Take off his pants Candy."

The young blonde reached up, grabbed his undies and pulled them down. His ebony dick flopped up and down, then stood straight out from his crotch, inches from Candy's red-lipped mouth.

The slim wife looked at the cock, took a hold of it and brought the head to her lips. She kissed it gently, then more fervently. Jimmy sighed. Candy licked her lips and swallowed the head, closing her eyes, savoring the feel of the spongy meat in her mouth. Blood coursed through her body; she was turning on to Jimmy despite the distracting camera and other people in the room.

Candy sucked more of the cock in her mouth and stroked the shaft.

"No hands," said Beth. "Just your mouth honey."

Candy dropped her hand and sucked the man. She took two or three of the solid inches in, backed off, then repeated the move. She had to stretch her jaws to accommodate Jimmy's thickness. Her movement was getting the cock lubricated and she tasted precum. She liked that he was turned on. She could feel her pussy get wet. She swung her head back and forth on the dick, making it bump against the wet softness of her tongue and mouth. Jimmy groaned.

Candy gripped his big balls in her hand, toying with them, playing softly as she sucked his cock. The tiny blonde moved back, the cock fell from her mouth, and she stared at it for a second. She lifted his phallus and leaned into his balls, licking the sac then clamping her mouth around it. She smelled his cock and balls, the sweat, precum and dick odor. She inhaled and it hit a center of joy in her.

"That's it, baby, yea that's good," said Beth.

Candy took one testicle in her mouth and pulled at it. Jimmy groaned. The shaft of his cock flopped against her cheek and chin, the black meat standing out from her creamy white skin. Candy kept going on his testicle and began stroking his shaft.

"Bobby, what do you think of that?" Beth asked the rapt husband.

There was a pause as Bobby woke from the carnal display and realized Beth had spoken to him. He had been concentrating on his wife's incredible sexuality as the room grew hot with the lights and horny foreplay.

"I like it, I like it," Bobby answered, not sure how to react. He was thinking too that this film could be a winner.

"How about you Jimmy, do you like it?" Beth asked the young stud, tongue in cheek.

He could barely speak. He cleared his throat and said, "I like it."

"Candy, are you liking that cock?" Beth asked.

Candy stopped her ball work and mumbled, "I love it." She went back to sucking the phallus. Candy had nearly tuned out all the distraction and focused on worshipping the beautiful dick, smelling it, tasting it.

As the oral sex continued John unlocked the camera and took it off the tripod, causing the image to shake. He took a step toward the lovers, getting a close up of Jimmy holding Candy's head as she worked on his package.

Beth stood and picked up a camera. She began filming, grabbing some hot angles, facial reactions, and full body shots that could be inserted during editing.

Beth and John had learned the best sex camera angles based on their own desires and on fan suggestions. As a result, the movies this middle-class, self-taught team from Illinois created were often hot recordings of real people having unbridled sex, of average folks exploring and reveling in love making between the races, a longtime taboo for America.

Beth directed the lovers. "Candy, why don't you move back on the bed and lie down? Jimmy, time for us to see your pussy licking skills."

The two performers moved onto the bed. They kissed for a few moments and Jimmy fondled Candy's pert breasts. He slid down and gently spread her pussy lips. He kissed her vagina a few times, then licked her wet, his tongue moving up and down. He spread her legs so John could position the camera for a close up.

Candy lay back and relaxed into the warmth of Jimmy's mouth. He inserted his thick tongue into her vagina and licked around her lips. His chin soon was wet with his saliva and her juices. Candy was sighing in pleasure. The room was heating up, due to the lights and the heat emanating from the lovers.

Beth took control of things again. "OK, time for the main event. Let's see some good old fucking. Let's start with missionary."

Jimmy rose and Beth handed him a condom. His cock was still hard, and he rolled on the rubber. He was making the shoot easy, and Beth thought she should hire him more often.

Jimmy got on his knees between Candy's spread legs. He jacked his cock a few

times to make it stiffer and placed the head against her pussy. He tensed his muscular thighs, and the engorged dick went in an inch deep. The damp warmth felt wonderful on his tender cock, and he closed his eyes in pleasure. Candy sighed at the joy of a fat cock teasing into her pussy. She turned her head, closed her eyes, and gripped his butt cheeks with both hands, pulling him in, urging him to fuck harder.

Jimmy drove in and Candy groaned in ecstasy. His cock stretched her open and her pussy got wetter, allowing him to pump harder. He took his time, making sure she was comfortable with his fat phallus.

Candy was in fuck heaven. She loved Jimmy's thick dick, loved gripping his wide shoulders as he pumped into her, loved his weight on top of her, loved his ebony skin against her pink-peach body. They were sweating, their skin rubbing, slipping and sliding. The smell of a juicing pussy filled the room. She grunted each time he pumped in and sighed when he pulled out.

The penis rode smoothly into and around her wet snatch, touching nerves and places that sent bolts of bliss through her body. She raised her knees to let him in deeper. After a few minutes of stretching her out with deep in-out strokes, Jimmy prepared for some harder fucking.

The stud lifted her legs with his arms, his biceps under the backs of Candy's thighs, her butt lifted from the bed, completely opening her soaking pussy to his thrusts. Candy gripped his back with her hands as she surrendered to his lust, allowing him to give her the banging she craved.

Jimmy began a steady, strong pumping, humping like a piston, pulling out, then pushing back in against her thighs and crotch, the cock head burrowing in, then retreating again. He was ruthless, determined in his constant slap, slap, slap against her butt and cunt. His eyes closed, his head against the pillow, Jimmy was lost in fucking the tiny, beautiful woman. Candy was stretched wide, and her pussy released a lubricating white cream that streaked his ebony meat in the opaque condom.

"She's creaming," Beth said. "That looks hot baby."

The lovers were too absorbed in their lovemaking to hear. They kept humping against each other, Jimmy up on his toes and thrusting, Candy crying out in pleasure, tossing her head side to side. He pushed harder and she came with a strangled wail. Jimmy rested back on his knees and slowed his pumping.

"That's fantastic baby, wow," said Beth. "She's really liking it, Bobby. How about that?"

Bobby was consumed by the blistering hot fucking. He loved to watch his wife fuck.

"Bobby, what do you think?" Beth repeated. "Do you like Jimmy fucking Candy?"

"It's great, she loves it," Bobby coughed, his throat constricted and filled with saliva from watching the steamy fuck.

Holding the camera in his hands John suggested the lovers switch to a cowgirl riding position. There was a muffled wet slurp as Jimmy pulled his thick cock out of her pussy. John directed him to lay on his back across the bed and Candy moved astride his muscled thighs, her butt to the camera.

Jimmy's erection found her hole and the young man pushed it in, raising his bottom off the bed. Candy began riding the cock, arching her back and humping down hard as Jimmy pumped up. The adorable blonde grunted in pleasure as the quiet young man concentrated on fucking her slippery pussy.

Jimmy gripped her waist with both hands to better control his movements. He pumped faster and she cried out, holding his shoulders tight, loving his passion and fat cock sliding around, hitting nerves and sending bliss through her body. He lifted his butt off the bed, his erection embedded in her, and forced her down on his dick. He gripped her shoulders as she rose, then roughly pushed her back down on his stiff meat, her butt slapping against his thighs.

She was bucking like a rodeo rider, eyes closed, mouth frozen in a grin as she felt the joy of fucking a fat-dicked stud. His pumps got fiercer, stronger as he sought release. He filled her luscious cunt, and her squeals of joy drove him to up his thrusts another notch, banging into her like a bull. She loved it when men fucked like animals.

"Oh yea, yea, yea," she shouted in time to his driving thrusts. She came again, oblivious to the camera and the viewers in the room, alive only to the large black man's hands, powerful thighs, and steel-stiff dick. She felt the juice they had made spreading on their thighs. She knew he was close, his stud meat got rigid, and its pulses sent waves of joy through her.

Jimmy listened to her cum, reveled in her sweat-slippery bucks and felt her pussy contract. That was it, he couldn't hold it. He stopped mid-pump, held his breath, his eyes closed, his butt off the bed and grabbed her shoulders with both hands, forcing her onto his meat. With his face strained and teeth bared Jimmy came silently, the pleasure taking over his entire body.

He let loose a thundering 'Argggh,' the ecstasy moving through his body as he pumped three, four, five, times, lifting her off the bed.

Once he was done, he relaxed and lowered his butt down on the bed and dropped his hands to her waist. Jimmy chuckled and let out a long sigh, enjoying the extreme joy and exhaustion that saturated his body after releasing a massive load.

Candy laughed and held his head in both hands. She kissed him. "Wow, baby that was good," she said.

"I think we have a new star stud," Beth said. "What did you think of that Candy?"

"I thought it was great," laughed the petite woman.

'Great is right,' mumbled John as he continued filming.

Because Jimmy wore a condom there was no cream pie, the slang term that porn fans used to describe a fresh cum load in a pussy. John and Beth knew there was a cum fetish among some swingers and cuckholds who loved seeing sperm dripping from a woman's vagina; some enjoyed licking it up. The cream pie had become a trademark for the married filmmaking team and sales showed fans liked the ritual.

John and Beth turned off their cameras and locked them to tripods. Their assistant Clyde switched off the hot lights and opened a window to bring in some air.

Beth was ramped up after the hot sex she witnessed.

"Honey, you are a natural," Beth enthused to Candy. "Damn, you're good. I don't need to look at the video to know that was a winner. Let's schedule another one. Jimmy, want to do another? We need to bring you back Mr. Stud."

The young man thanked her for the compliment. He was too shy to brag or get cocky after his terrific performance. Jimmy could use the money but wanted to think about working again for this unusual low-budget porn studio. He was already beginning to question his decision to make the movie now that he had slaked his lust and curiosity.

What happens when this gets out to the neighborhood, Jimmy wondered. I'll be a hero to my friends but what will my mother say? The pastor and members of her church could be cruel, and what will my boss do? Shit, this might be the worst mistake I've ever made, he thought.

"I'll have to think about it, Mrs. Beth," he said as he got dressed.

John had already congratulated Bobby on his wife's work. They went over again how long it would take to edit the movie and when it might be released and promoted through Beth's website.

"Bobby, I've made enough of these to know we have a hot movie here. You're going to get calls from folks wanting to make a movie, and invites to orgies across the country," said John. "When can you come back to town to make another one?"

The husband/manager knew that Candy could attract a lot of attention with the movie. It was that hot. He also knew that amateur porn could be lucrative if marketed right. But he didn't want to appear too eager. And he wanted to see the finished film.

"Let me talk with Candy about it," Bobby said. "I want to see the footage before committing to anything. And you owe me a check now that the shoot is over."