Milf Mona's Vacation Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve, sensing that the many men around Mona were also plotting their approach to pick her up, made a bold move. Without asking for permission, he lifted her up by her waist and sat her down in his lap. He whispered in her ear, "It looked like you needed a little more space away from the crowd." She smiled sheepishly, clearly uncomfortable but tipsy enough to let it slide. She reminded herself of Brian's behavior that morning and told herself that these guys were harmless and she should relax.

Steve tried everything he could to keep his erection at bay. With his head slightly above hers, looking down on her body, Steve now had the perfect view of Mona's supple protruding breasts, her fully erect nipples were clearly visible through her top, and her ample bottom pressed firmly into Steve's half erect penis. He slowly massaged her shoulders and arms, as it was clear that Mona was drunk, relaxed, and was open to discussing whatever Tom and Steve wanted to.

Steve wasn't the only one enjoying the nice view of Mona's body. Jake had stealthily crept closer to the bar without giving away his assignment. Every few minutes he would aim his camera towards other areas of the beach, but for the most part, he kept his eye and camera firmly focused on Mona. As Tom had put it on their first project together, "the plot development is essential," and he wanted to be sure that he documented each phase of Mona's time at the resort.

Mona was starting to fade as her eyes became glassier, and her shoulders rolled back as Steve caressed them. Jake had also been on the lookout for Brian, who could ruin their plan completely if Mona saw him. He caught a glimpse of Brian out of the corner of his eye, also off in the distance with several empty glasses, and it was clear that Brian was also feeling the effects of the many drinks that had been sent his way.

Tom wanted to make sure that he kept the buzz going so he prompted Mona to take a shot. She refused, saying that she was already too drunk and she should go back to the suite soon. Tom, anticipating this answer and capitalizing on her current state, told her that she would have to let him take a body shot then. She looked at him blankly as she had no idea what it was.

"Bartender, a shot please," Tom said.

Tom swiftly grabbed the shot, and before Mona could process what was happening, he placed the shot glass between her big tits which wobbled as Tom squeezed them together and put his face in between to take the shot. He waited for a moment to let the crowd get a glimpse of his bold move as several whistles and cheers could be heard. Mona had not anticipated such an aggressive move and attempted to move away when Tom put his hands firmly around sides of her heavy breasts and his mouth in the middle of them. Steve held Mona firmly in place as Tom tipped his head back while continuing to grope her beautiful big breasts and sending them swaying from side to side.

A surprised Mona gave him a disapproving half smile and pulled away from him. But Steve was working his magic touch as he soothed her shoulders and began to caress her outer thighs.

However, Tom soon had her engaging in conversation again as Steve's hands slowly crept to her inner thighs and up towards the edge of her bikini bottoms. Tom tried to pry into hers and Brian's sex life as he asked her about how often they had sex. She looked uncomfortable and seemed to ignore the question as she stared off into the distance.

Tom, undeterred, then made the comment that her husband Brian was a very lucky man, and he must treat her "like a queen" in the bedroom. She again side stepped the question. But Tom kept going and asked her to tell them about the wildest erotic thing she had ever done. She paused for a second, and instead of side stepping another question, she quietly answered that she once had sex on a beach with an ex-boyfriend.

"Lame!" said Steve.

Clearly offended by Steve's response, Mona put her hand up as if to tell him don't say anything further.

A few moments later, Mona inquisitively asked, "Well what would you consider wild?"

Mona was starting to feel dizzy but also strangely aroused. She wasn't particularly attracted to these men but she was having fun and planned to leave soon anyway. Mona felt guilty that she hadn't talked to Brian the entire day and wondered where he might be.

Mona was just about to say goodnight when Steve whispered in her ear, "I'm happy to show you what I would consider wild -- are you up for the challenge?" The sexual tone of the way he said it tickled the hairs on the back of her neck.

Mona was intrigued and wanted to hear what he had to say. "What do I have to do," she said playfully, and skeptically.

Tom said, "Close your eyes."

"Why?" she asked. "I have to go in a minute anyway. I'm sure my husband is wondering where I am."

"Haven't we taken good care of you since you arrived at the resort?" Tom asked. She slowly nodded her head, and sighed. "Ok, but then I'm heading back."

Mona closed her eyes. The men looked at each other and nodded. A moment later, Steve pulled her bikini bottom to the side, revealing her bare pussy to all of the bar patrons. Steve ran his finger along her pussy lips at the same time as Tom planted his lips on Mona's, quickly thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Tom then slid his hand into her bikini top, grabbing a handful of right breast as he pinched her erect nipple.

Completely flustered, and still processing the multiple ways the men had just violated her, Mona quickly pushed off the chair as she staggered and nearly fell face first on the ground before Tom caught her.

"Easy there hunny, you've had a few too many drinks and we don't want you to hurt yourself," Tom said calmly. "Wasn't that a little bit wild?" he asked playfully.

Mona tried to pull away, but she was drunk and reluctantly agreed to let the men help her back to her room.

Tom and Steve ignored her and smiled at one another. They gave the bartender a wink and Jake a thumbs up as they helped Mona back to her room.

III. THE HOTEL ROOM

Brian had spent the last two hours in awe, staring at these two random strangers groping and seducing his wife. He had never been more turned on in his entire life. Tom kept sending over drink after drink, and Brian's head was starting to spin. Just as he was about to move closer to get a better look, he noticed that his wife was no longer there and neither were the two men.

Tom and Steve paused in front of Mona's hotel room as she drunkenly fumbled through her purse for her key. Tom asked if he could help as he reached for the bag but she angrily slapped his hand away. After another minute, Mona located the key and quickly slammed the door in their faces without saying goodbye. The men had thought that Mona would most likely respond this way, and that is why Brian's participation was so crucial.

Less than five minutes had passed before Tom and Steve saw a figure approaching from the distance. It was clear that Brian was extremely drunk as he slowly staggered closer. Tom and Steve walked towards him, wanting to be sure they spoke out of hearing distance of the hotel room.

"I hope you enjoyed the opening act of the show, Brian," Tom said softly. "This is where things start to get really fun. Your wife has had quite a few drinks. You should make sure she is doing ok. But be sure you leave the door cracked open; our work for the evening isn't done yet. We will come and check on you both in a few minutes."

Brian nodded in approval and it appeared he was completely on board, despite having no idea what was about to happen.

"Oh, and Brian," Tom said. "Can you make sure that you and Mona both sign this sheet of paper? It's a confidentiality agreement to make sure our fun night stays between us."

The form was actually a filming consent that gave Tom, Steve, Jake, and their small production company the right to film and distribute the footage. Brian was much too drunk to read it or care what it said.

Brian nodded again and disappeared into the room. A few moments later, Jake emerged from the other side of the hallway, timing his arrival for after Brian had left.

"This bitch is even hotter than that milf Cindy who we filmed two months ago," Steve said.

"Way hotter. Let's hope she calms down a little bit and the hubby cooperates." Jake said.

Just to be safe, the men waited another 10 minutes and then slowly opened the door. What terrific luck! Brian had already passed out in the living room lounge chair with the signed confidentiality form lying on the floor. It was clear that he was too drunk to be aware of what was about to transpire, which was fine by the men.

Jake made sure to hide the camera in his bag, careful not to tip off their intentions before the time was right. The bedroom door was wide open, and Tom tiptoed across to peak in. He motioned to Steve and Jake to take a look, his cock throbbing in the process. There she was, this magnificent woman, passed out with her bikini top at her waist and the bikini bottom still in its proper place.

They slowly closed both the front door and bedroom door, as all three men eyed the leggy mother of two with lust in their eyes. They carefully placed a blindfold over her eyes, trying their best not to wake her

Jake quickly turned on his camera and panned the room before focusing upon the half-naked beauty on the bed. Brian marveled at her beauty -- her flawless ivory skin, perfectly toned arms and long legs, and her pursed, inviting lips.

"Tom, would you like to do the honors? "Steve whispered barely able to contain his excitement.

"Absolutely. Boys -- this is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on." Tom said. "Let's give this hot bitch what she has been waiting for." Did you bring the oil, Jake?" Tom asked.

"Of course." Jake nodded as he handed it to Tom.

Tom slowly approached the softly breathing Mona on the bed. He gently pushed her right shoulder to the side and positioned her flat on her back. He slowly slid her bikini bottom down her legs, revealing a tightly groomed light brown landing strip that led down to her pussy lips. Tom couldn't believe that this woman had borne two kids as he marveled at how tight her body looked. Tom planted his lips on her pretty pussy lips and slid his tongue along her slit, and then slowly inside of her.

Mona's body twitched and it was clear that she was now half awake. Simultaneously, Steve had stripped off his pants and climbed onto the bed to begin kneading her bare breasts with the oil. He gently squeezed her large breasts together and let them flop back to their natural position. He bent down to kiss and suck her soft nipples. Without much hesitation, Steve straddled her chest, squeezed out a healthy portion of oil, lathered up every inch of her tits, took a handful of both breasts, and roughly wrapped them around his dick. Steve's thick 9-inch cock burrowed into her cleavage as he slid it back and forth between her heavy wobbling tits.

It was clear that Mona was starting to awaken from her slumber, as she softly moaned while Tom continued to lick and finger her pussy. Steve was not as gentle as he continued to roughly titty fuck Mona's large breasts, occasionally smacking his dick on her now erect nipples.

Mona's moans soon stopped and Steve heard her murmur for Brian. When the blindfold started to slide off, Steve pulled it back down. Jake had moved next to the bed to get a bird's eye view of Mona's sensational tits wrapped around Steve's big cock as she arched her back, thrusting her pussy even deeper into Tom's awaiting tongue.

Mona soon became aware of the blindfold and attempted to pull it off as she began to sober up. Tom and Steve glanced at each other, and nodded. While they had never explicitly discussed the plan for when Mona awoke, they had not come this far to be denied before they got to fully enjoy this beauty.

Mona slipped off the blindfold at the same moment that Steve maneuvered his meaty cock above her face and thrust down into her mouth. It was unclear what Mona was about to say at that moment, but it was all for nothing as her eyes opened wide to reveal her shock and displeasure. Mona gagged on the huge cock bearing down on her throat as she tried to scream.

Tom quickly bounced off the bed and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his bag, and within 20 seconds had cuffed Mona's hands to the bedframe as she flailed her arms and legs. Steve continued to press his cock down on her small mouth as she tried to take in breaths and figure out what was happening. Steve peered down at her and their eyes met -- it was the hottest moment of the evening for Steve as he had this beauty right where he wanted her, at his mercy.

Tom, knowing that their hot evening could come to an end at any moment if Mona screamed loudly enough, took out his 8 inch throbbing cock, pinned Mona's flailing legs in a spread eagle position, and slid the full length of his cock into her wet pussy. Her tight pussy lips gripped his cock as she struggled to take in a cock that was several inches longer and wider than what she was used to. Mona felt a sudden sensation of pain and pleasure shoot up her body as she made a gurgling sound -- one of the few noises that she could make with a cock still buried deep in her mouth. She also noticed a man holding a video camera pointed directly at her and realized something was deeply wrong.

Sensing Mona might pass out from the lack of oxygen, Steve whispered in her ear, "I'm going to take my dick out of your mouth slut, but if you make a peep, I'll put it right back in. She stared in angry disbelief as he pulled his long cock out of her mouth, dripping with her saliva.

"You can't do this. I'm going to go to the police as soon as this is over." Mona, still trying to catch her breath, blurted out.

Tom replied, "We own the police sweetie. You are lucky we didn't invite them to participate. If you play your cards right, we can just have a little fun, and we will give the video back to you for your own viewing pleasure."

"Screw you" Mona said, spitting at him.

Tom, still pounding away at her pussy, smiled and said, "Already got that covered sugar tits."

A tear ran down Mona's face as she started to sob, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because your hubby asked us to....it's the truth," Steve said.

At that moment, Mona felt an incredible sense of betrayal and anger at the possibility that this was true. She knew Brian loved to show her off in public, and always seemed to enjoy it when other men made passes at her.

"There is no way it's true." Mona stated.

"I'll tell you what Mona. If I can't produce the evidence, then we will happily let you go. But if we show you that your husband said what we allege, then we are going to have some more fun," Steve said.

Mona didn't answer and prayed it wasn't true. Tom reluctantly slid his throbbing cock back out of Mona's pussy as he motioned to Jake to show the camera to Mona. She immediately noticed that Tom was not wearing a condom and went ballistic.

"Not only did you take advantage of me but you did it without a condom?" Mona yelled angrily. "I don't want any part of you coming near me."

Tom looked at her with a smirk and calmly replied, "I wanted to make sure I fully felt every inch of that hot pussy of yours. I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind seeing you knocked up again so those big tits of yours stay inflated for a few more years."

Before she could respond, Jake approached her with the camera and played back the conversation between Brian and the two men from earlier that afternoon. Her heart sank.

Mona stopped paying attention as she heard a few of the words. Her facial expression said it all -- she felt betrayed and defeated. Steve, sensing a momentary victory, told Tom to unlatch her handcuffs, and he instructed Mona to lie on her stomach so he could give her a massage to calm her nerves.

"It's been an emotional night Mona," Steve said. "All we want is to pleasure you and give you the sexual satisfaction that you haven't had in years," he added.

Mona shook her head in quiet disbelief as it appeared she was surrendering to their demands. Tom glanced over at Steve and smiled. Jake zoomed in on Mona's luscious behind as she reluctantly let Steve caress her legs and butt. While Steve gradually worked on relaxing Mona and getting her ready for round two, Tom walked into the other room.

Brian was still passed out. This guy had no idea how good he had it, and how much his life was about to change. Tom felt a brief moment of sadness for Brian, knowing that Mona was now firmly in his grasp. Tom shook Brian awake and gave him a brief update as to what had transpired as he began to sober up.

"This is your moment Brian," Tom said. "We have been enjoying your wife, but we want you to do whatever you want with her tonight as well. I know you have been waiting a long time for this," Tom said.

Brian's cock tingled at the thought of finally being able to enjoy his wife's body in whatever way he wanted.

"I hope you are also looking forward to adding a gangbang to your bucket list because we can't resist your wife's tight pussy either." Tom said. "Remember, she might act a little salty because she doesn't want to do some of the things you want to do, but don't feel bad, you have been more than patient with her."

Brian nodded. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Mona.

Tom and Brian walked back into the bedroom and Steve had oiled up Mona's entire body from head to toe. She looked like a glimmering goddess, just waiting to be pounced upon. Mona looked more relaxed now, although far from happy with the circumstances. While she briefly enjoyed Steve's hands caressing her body, her mind couldn't escape the current situation and her lack of control over what would unfold over the next few hours.

Mona's eyes then met Brian's, and she flashed a glare of anger that could be felt throughout the room.

"Now Mona, we told you to be a good girl. Brian just wants you to be happy." Tom said.

"I'm not touching you Brian," she blurted out. "You can watch from the sidelines as these strangers have their way with your wife. Is that what you wanted?" Mona said resentfully.

Instead of letting Mona sulk and get her way as usual, Brian walked up to Mona, forcefully grabbed her legs, and pulled her supple backside closer to him. He motioned to Tom and Steve with a wave as they shot him a big grin. Game on.

Mona scrambled in an attempt to escape the men but Steve had already positioned himself beneath her near the top of the bed and met her momentum with a deep passionate kiss.

Brian grabbed the bottle of oil and said, "This will have to do."

He lathered his dick and thrust it down at Mona's tight asshole as she tried to wriggle her hips to escape his attempt. But he held her down and forced his dick into her extremely tight ass, which had never before been penetrated.

Mona had never felt such pain in all her life and she tried to get away as Steve held her in place. With no other option, Mona bit down on his lip as her big breasts bounced around violently. Steve's lip started to bleed as he pushed her off.

Mona then let out a shrill scream before Steve grabbed the back of her neck and thrust her violently towards his dick, muffling the sound.

"Shut up bitch," Steve said as he pushed her head up and down like a rag doll with one hand while his other hand had a firm hold of her right tit. She tried to scream again as the veins on her neck distended visibly. Brian now thrust the entire length of his cock into her butt and Tom began to reposition himself under her to insert his dick into her pussy.

I hope you are getting this Jake!" Steve blurted out. Jake was all over it, zooming in on Mona's vivid facial expressions as she attempted to process the many men ravaging her body. Jake was also making sure to snap some stills, which could come in handy after this fun night was over.