Milf Mona's Vacation Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian had now gotten into the groove and wasn't holding back in pounding his wife's bubble butt. He gave her ass several hard smacks as her cheeks jiggled and her hips shifted to try and avoid the deep penetration.

"Take it, bitch." Brian said to his wife, as if she were just some street whore.

"Atta boy!" said Tom as he lined up his cock and said, "We are filling every one of your holes, slut!"

Tom's cock slid into Mona's pussy as it tightly gripped his thick dick. She tried to readjust to the big cock as it stretched her pussy lips like never before. Tom got a firm grasp of her wide hips as he pounded away at her pussy. All that could be heard in the room at that moment was the slapping sound of Tom's cock driving deeper and deeper into Mona. Mona tried to reposition her head to get a better view of what was happening behind her but Steve's strong grip kept her lips firmly on his dick as she winced in pain.

Jake continued to get great camera shots as he lined up under her chin to see the outline of Steve's big dick pushing deeper into her mouth and throat as her big tits bounced wildly from side to side. The men were having a hard time holding in their cum and finally, one by one they gave in to their urges.

First was Steve, who caught Mona by surprise as he shot six or seven seconds worth of hot thick cum down her throat and she gagged for breath. Brian had finally had enough and busted a hot load into her butt. And lastly it was Tom, now violently pounding away at her from beneath as she grimaced and tried to enjoy herself but his dick was just too big.

"Owwwww owww that hurts," Mona yelled as Steve removed his dick from her mouth.

"Take it slut. We all know you want it," said Tom and he continued to pound away for another 30 seconds before getting ready to cum. She could tell he was getting close to ejaculating and glared at him as she said, "You'd better pull out before you are done!"

Tom laughed incredulously as Steve, still lying there watching her and groping her tits as she fucked Tom, slapped her in the face with his cock and told her to shut up. Tom wasn't sure whether he wanted to leave evidence behind in her pussy, but he wanted Mona to know who was boss. He exploded in her pussy and continued to wipe his cock on her neatly trimmed landing strip. Jake zoomed the camera in on her pussy lips, dripping with cum.

Tom then backed away from Mona, letting her lay face down on the bed panting with shock and exhaustion, her flawless ivory skin dotted with streaks of semen. Tom high-fived Brian, who also had mixed emotions. He had never been more turned on in his life, but he had also never seen his wife look at him with such hatred. He knew there would be tremendous consequences after tonight was over, but for now he felt as if he was entitled to do whatever he wanted with his cum-soaked wife.

Brian then instructed Mona to turn over because he had something else planned for her.

She turned her head and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Fuck you Brian. You aren't ever touching me again."

Brian looked at the two guys and they nodded, he knew he had this limited window to take advantage of his hot wife's body and he might not ever get the opportunity again. Brian grabbed hold of both of her legs and yanked her off the bed. She attempted to push him off as he overpowered her and propped her up against the wall. He turned her to her side and propped her left leg up nearly to shoulder level as he attempted to slide his cock into her stretched pussy. But her legs were simply too long and his dick kept sliding out of her pussy.

She snorted as Brian tried again unsuccessfully.

"Nice try, jerk," Mona said to him with a smirk on her face.

Mona's attitude towards Brian pissed Steve off. He decided to take things into his own hands as he pushed Brian aside and thrust his 9-inch cock into Mona's pussy, sending shockwaves throughout her body.

"Oww that's too deep...what are you doing?! Stop!" Mona yelled as her entire body tensed up and Steve pounded away. He pulled her leg to a higher angle, almost to 90 degrees, stretching her pussy lips even further as they gripped his huge dick. He had a handful of her left tit as he pounded away at her pussy. Jake's camera zoomed in to her hot body being thrust down upon the dick. As her pussy began to adjust to the size of the new cock, she reluctantly realized she was starting to enjoy it and started moaning softly and moving her hips. The slapping sounds of Steve's big dick against her pussy became more audible.

"Your wife looks and sounds like a porn star now." Tom whispered to Brian as Steve continued to pound away at her pussy. "Look at her go."

Despite the size of Steve's penis, Mona started to experience an unexpected feeling; pleasure. Instead of continuing her attempts to escape him, Mona started to move her hips in rhythm with Steve's thrusts. Steve's thick cock now slid easily into Mona's stretched pussy as she started to moan softly.

"Who would think this was a wholesome mother of two. I think we have just turned the corner with this big titty slut. Aren't we lucky we filmed this so we can enjoy it for many years to come?" Tom said.

Brian looked uneasily at Tom as Steve grunted before unleashing a second load into Mona's pussy. Steve spun her around and planted a passionate kiss as Mona's body tingled with pleasure.

"I think we have had enough fun here for one night," Tom said as he glanced over at Steve, with his hand draped around Mona still holding onto her left breast.

"What about the tape," Brian said, with panic in his eyes.

They turned around to look for Jake, but he had quietly crept out a few moments before, just as the men had planned.

"Don't worry, you'll see us again in a few hours -- we aren't quite done yet," Tom said.

Mona blurted out angrily, "You won't get away with this, you lying bastards!"

Tom calmly approached Mona and pressed up against her naked, cum covered body,

"You'd better be nice, princess. This is only the beginning," Tom said as he walked out of the hotel room with Steve.

IV. THE NEXT DAY

Thinking that it would be better to meet offsite to avoid a potential public confrontation with the Doyles, Tom, Steve, and Jake got together at Jake's house to discuss the previous night's highlights and the plan going forward.

"Wow." Steve said as he walked in the door to Jake's house around 9:30 am. "I'm exhausted from all that hot milf action last night!"

"Man, me too. I was so horny after filming you guys with her that I had to watch the footage at 3 am!" Jake said.

"And?" Tom asked.

"It's beyond anything you could have ever hoped for," Jake said. "She's going to be a star. I can't think of a single guy looking for online porn that wouldn't want to see her in action."

"And are we ok, legally?" Tom asked. "Our consent form has it all covered -- stating that all plot developments are fictitious, including any portrayals of forced sexual activity, etc etc?"

"Yes, we are all set," Jake said.

"Phew...because we basically did whatever we wanted to that bimbo last night, haha!" Steve remarked.

"So what's the next move, Tom?" Jake asked.

"Well, we have their passports. We slipped them off their dresser on the way out last night, so they can't go anywhere. And we have video footage of Mona, which would turn her into an instant Internet sensation. I'm guessing the combination of wanting their passports back, and not ever wanting the footage to see the light of day is going to make for a very interesting discussion." Tom said.

"Mmmm...I like what you are thinking," Steve said.

"In the meantime, Jake, I want you to splice some of that footage together and make a nice little compilation that we can show the Doyles, so they know we aren't bluffing," Tom said.

"I already have a couple of great pictures that could go right on the front page of our own porn site...I can see it now...MILF MONA," Jake said. "I'm telling you millions of guys would shoot a load to the footage we got yesterday."

"Well let's make sure we milk this thing as much as we can before we release it to others -- we hold all the cards right now. You know, it's amateur night at the Golden Palace tonight...I'm thinking that might be the perfect night out with our new favorite milf Mona." Tom said. Three's a crowd, so I'll think I'll handle her on my own tonight, if that works for the two of you."

"Absolutely Tom -- we will get working on that video and should have something for you soon," Jake said.

V. GOLDEN PALACE STRIP CLUB

Back at Paradise Point, Brian had woken up early with a huge hangover as Mona continued to sleep. He sat up wondering what in the world his wife would say to him after the crazy night they had last night. Just as he was about to tap her awake, they heard a knock at the door.

"Where is the star of the evening?" Tom asked as Brian opened the door and he reluctantly let him in. He peeked into the bedroom and, looking back at him was Mona, with rage in her eyes. Disappointingly for Tom, she was in a tee shirt and shorts so he couldn't get a peek at her luscious body.

"Quite a night Mona, wasn't it?" Tom said.

Mona felt conflicted. As much as she had despised what the men had done to her, she felt guilt that part of her was truly aroused by the experience.

"We got a lot of great footage of you last night, Mona. And, I'm not sure if you noticed, but your Passports are no longer in your possession. I didn't take them, but I know how we can get them back. So...if I were a betting man, I would say we hold most of the chips right now, wouldn't you?" Tom said.

"You bastard!" Mona yelled as her conflicted feelings turned to anger and she lunged at Tom. "You won't get away with this!"

Tom easily repelled Mona and pushed her back onto the bed as Brian pathetically paced in the corner, worriedly wondering what was going to happen next.

"Mona, it's in your best interest to be a good girl. With a click of the mouse, we can broadcast last night's hot action to millions around the world. Your friends, family, everyone, would get to enjoy seeing you as a completely exposed cock slut. If that's what you want, no problem, I can leave right now," Tom said as he made his way to the bedroom door.

"No," Brian said softly as he stopped him. "What do you want from us?"

Tom paused. He slowly made his way back towards Mona.

"I would like Mona to join me for the evening. As you know from last night, I thoroughly enjoy spending time with beauties like you," Tom said. "If you do everything I say, come tomorrow morning, I'll give you back your passports and the video footage."

"No way," Mona said. "I'm not whoring myself out to you. Who do you think you are?"

"Mona -- as much as I would love to replicate last night's fun in the bedroom tonight, you have my word that I will not force myself upon you again," Tom said. "I just want to have a nice night out with you."

Brian intervened, "Can you give us a moment alone to talk this over, Tom?"

"Ok," Tom said as he walked out of the bedroom.

"I'm not doing this," Mona quietly insisted.

"What choice do we have?" Brian said. His cock tingled thinking about Mona out alone with Tom. He feared for his wife and his marriage, but he was turned on not knowing what Tom had in store for his beautiful wife.

"We can go to the authorities and tell them everything," Mona said.

"You heard what Tom said last night. Things don't work the same way here. I'm sure it would get back to Tom and then things would be even worse." Brian said.

"Seriously? It seems like you want this to happen! Just like you orchestrated last night. What if I refuse to do this?" Mona said.

"Then he will probably release the video footage, and who knows when we will get our passports back," Brian said.

"The only way I'll even consider doing something like this is if we have an agreement that he is not going to lay a hand on me," Mona said.

"I agree," Brian said. He then walked out to grab Tom.

"Ok Tom -- we have a deal, under the condition that you give both Mona and I your word that you will not force yourself upon her in any way sexually," Brian said.

"You have my word," Tom said. "But, if we are going to go out, you are going to dress the part," Tom smiled as he reached into a shopping bag, pulled out a short black cocktail dress, and handed it to her. The dress was made of spandex material with a large slit down the front, and it looked as if it was just long enough to cover the entirety of her supple bottom, but not much else.

Mona held up the dress with a look of disbelief on her face as Tom began to walk out of the room with a smirk on his face. "See you at six, princess," Tom said.

Back at his Villa, Tom made a call to the Golden Palace Strip Club.

"Jorge, how are you my friend?" Tom asked. "I'm planning on stopping by later this evening. Is the boss going to be there tonight? I will be bringing by a woman who is just his type -- a hot toned mom with long legs, big tits and a bubble butt."

"Tom! You always come by with the hot American sluts, just the way the boss likes it! He should be here tonight and I'm sure he will want some time with your special lady friend. Who is she?"

"Just another tourist who owes a small debt that needs to be worked off tonight," Tom said slyly.

"Ah, sounds like it is going to be a fun night Tom," Jorge said. "I'll let the boss know. I'm sure he will be eager to meet her.

Mona had spent most of the day moping around the hotel room, dreading the evening ahead of her. She had tried on the cocktail dress and was horrified to see that it barely covered any of her body. The dress was mostly made of spandex so not only was it small, it pressed tightly to every curve, except for her boobs. The front slit was cut just a little too big, even for her heavy breasts, and her boobs continued to spill out. She tried taping them to the fabric but had no idea if it would hold. She felt ridiculous.

Brian had tried talking to Mona a few times, but she was still filled with anger and instructed him to give her space. He felt trapped. On one hand, he felt terrified at the thought of another man blackmailing him and his wife, and he had no idea what Tom had in store for them. On the other hand, he was more turned on than he had ever been in his life, knowing that a group of men were lusting after his wife, and they clearly were not done with their plan yet.

At the stroke of 6 pm, two quick knocks could be heard at the door. Mona's heart dropped -- she knew it was time to face her captor for the evening. Tom strolled into the room in a button down shirt and stone washed jeans -- he knew he had much to look forward to in the night ahead with the beautiful Mona.

Tom had expected to enjoy the look of Mona in the dress, but when she walked in, he was truly blown away. She looked like a cross between a model and a stripper -- every inch of her statuesque body was on display for all to see. His cock immediately hardened, thinking of what was in store for the evening.

"Wow," Tom said. "You look stunning Mona. We are going to have a fun night. Let's get going."

Tom knew that he would have the most success with Mona that evening if he wined and dined her first. He needed to get her to loosen up a bit, just as he had the night before, and it seemed as if a copious amount of wine would do the trick. Their two hour dinner flowed along nicely as Tom acted like the perfect gentleman, asking Mona about her previous career, her life's ambitions, and ultimately, her relationship with her husband.

After a few glasses of wine, Mona felt surprised that she was enjoying the evening, and she began to wonder whether tonight might turn out much better than she had expected, even if she had to wear an outfit that made her feel very uncomfortable.

Tom had noticed throughout the dinner that every waiter and restaurant patron could not resist the urge to stare at the magnificent Mona. As she drank more, just as had occurred the night before, she was oblivious to the many wandering eyes that found their way to her cleavage. By the end of the dinner, the tape that had held her breasts in place had largely become useless as both of her boobs had drifted to the center of her chest, providing quite a reward for the waiter who attended to their table. Portions of Mona's large dark areolas were clearly visible to anyone who walked past their table.

As Tom drank more, he became hornier and he tried in vain to fight off the urge to take Mona to the bathroom and bust a load into her tight pussy. He realized that he wouldn't be able to hold off on the exciting part of the evening, the part that Mona knew nothing about, for much longer. Tom asked for the check and they were soon on their way.

As soon as the limo pulled up to the front entrance to the Golden Palace, Mona's heart started racing.

"Why are we at a strip club?" Mona asked inquisitively.

Mona had surprisingly enjoyed the night up to this point, but she had never set foot in a strip club before, and certainly was not expecting to at this stage in her life.

"We are going to have a little fun tonight Mona -- nothing for you to worry about," Tom said as he placed his hand on the small of her back, ushering her out of the limo.

As they walked past the red velvet ropes into the club, Mona noticed throngs of young and old men standing in line, and staring directly at her. Her dress had ridden up, revealing the bottom part of her supple ass cheeks. Mona heard one of the middle aged men blurt out to another group of guys, while pointing at her, that he was "definitely going to pay top dollar for the back room treatment when she starts her shift." Mona was appalled that he viewed her as one of the club's strippers.

Just as Mona was beginning to get acclimated to her surroundings in the small, dimly lit club, Jorge came up to embrace Tom. They exchanged pleasantries as Jorge slowly moved away from him to get a better look at Mona.

Jorge whispered in Tom's ear, "Wow -- when you said she was a middle aged mom, I didn't think she would be this hot. The boss is definitely going to want to meet her."

Tom gave him a nod, and with that, Jorge took Tom and Mona to their table, which was in the back right corner of the club near the entrance to the stage.

Before they could even ask for a drink, a waitress had brought a round of drinks and shots to Tom and Mona.

"These drinks are courtesy of the boss. He is looking forward to meeting you," she said as she made eye contact with Mona.

"Who is that?" Mona asked.

"He's the owner of the club. He's also one of the most powerful men in Mexico, and he seems to have taken a liking to you," Tom stated. "Don't worry, he is usually harmless," Tom said with a wink, knowing it was quite the contrary.

He toasted Mona as he quickly took his shot and motioned Mona to do the same as she reluctantly put the glass to her lips. Mona stiffened up. She did not like the sound of what Tom had just said but she tried to maintain a positive mindset and started to sip on her drink. Even after one shot, she was already starting to feel the effects of the drink not having eaten much at dinner.

Jorge soon emerged with a leathery looking, balding man who looked to be in his mid-60s. He had a godfather, mafia-type presence. The man was introduced as "the Boss." Tom shook the Boss's hand as they exchanged a glance that showed their mutual appreciation of one another and of the new eye candy, Mona.

"The Boss is pleased to host you in his club tonight Mona," Jorge said as the Boss bent down to kiss Mona's hand.

The Boss pulled up a chair next to Mona, and had no shame in placing his large hand firmly on her thigh as he began to chat with her. The Boss spent most of his days interacting with the dancers in the club, so he was well versed in sweet-talking them, and did the same with Mona. The Boss came across as a gentle grandfatherly type who had an appreciation for light hearted conversation. He continued to order the group additional shots, and after a few more, Mona found her head spinning. Tom and the Boss noticed that Mona was feeling the effects of the alcohol, so the Boss decided to make himself more comfortable by taking her hand and pulling her over to his chair.