Milf Mona's Vacation Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Mona could process what was happening, she was now sitting on the Boss's lap, her skirt hiked nearly all the way up her thighs, flashing her wonderfully long, tanned legs. Mona's position on the Boss's lap forced her to lean forward, which gave all the onlookers a wonderful view of her supple cleavage.

Jorge soon re-emerged and asked the Boss if he was ready to have some of the amateur dancers begin, and he nodded in approval. The Boss was still immersed in conversation with Mona, and she was too drunk to realize that the women who soon came up on stage were not the regular dancers. The Boss was enjoying his time with Mona but he was horny and wanted to see more of Mona's body. The Boss asked Mona to stand up, and without asking for her permission, he took her hand to guide her towards his office area in the back of the club as she glanced back at Tom with a perplexed look.

"Where are we going?" Mona asked, slurring her speech a little. The Boss smiled and ignored her question as they approached the door. The Boss knocked and two security guards emerged, opening the door for them, as Tom and Jorge also made their way there.

"You are up next," the Boss said. "Here are some outfits for you to choose from. Once you choose, I will help get you ready before you go out there."

Mona looked completely confused and terrified. "What do you mean....go out there? As a dancer? No way!" She glanced angrily over at Tom, who had just entered the room. "You never said this was part of the deal!"

"I told you that you needed to have an open mind tonight, Mona. And I promised you that I wouldn't lay my hands on you," Tom said matter-of-factly. "Now, we can go back on our deal and I can just blast last night's hot footage out to the world. What's it going to be?"

"This isn't right Tom. I can't do this...I don't even know what to do," Mona said as a tear dribbled down her cheek.

The Boss walked over and put an arm around her, comforting her.

"You have nothing to worry about Mona, just let your hips move to the music," the Boss said. "I think this one would look great on you." The Boss handed Mona a sheer mesh top and thong.

As she held the lingerie in her hands, still in disbelief that she was being forced to flaunt herself on stage, the Boss unzipped the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Her heavy breasts slowly wobbled from side to side as all of eyes in the room focused on her.

The Boss positioned himself behind Mona as he pressed up against her back and gave Jorge a wave. Before Mona could turn around and look, Jorge had put a bottle of massage oil in his hand, and began massaging the oil down her shoulders, arms and hands, and slowly made his way from her waistline up to her bust, taking extra time to squeeze and knead each of her large breasts and nipples.

"Very firm for a woman your age," the Boss said as he smiled and began pulling down Mona's panties as she reluctantly accepted the situation at hand. "A beautiful bottom as well, Mona," the Boss commented as the security guards nodded at one another in agreement.

Mona, not knowing how to respond, glanced angrily at Tom but did not resist the Boss's advances.

The Boss continued to enjoy the rest of his oil massage and he ran his hands along every inch of Mona's body, causing her to jump as he ran his fingers along her pussy lips. He handed her the top and thong to put on. He then gave Mona a firm smack on the ass and said, "The crowd is waiting for you."

She glanced at herself in the mirror and could not believe what stared back at her -- she truly looked the part of a professional stripper, covered in oil, and with see through lingerie that showed off every part of her body.

As a terrified Mona approached the stage, she glanced out into a sea of young and middle aged men, all eager to watch her strut her stuff. Mona felt completely unprepared as she attempted to move to the rhythm of the music, bouncing awkwardly up and down and side to side as she made her way from one side of the stage to the other.

She heard whistles and calls from men telling her to "shake those big titties," "take it off," "let's see that pussy," etc. When she got too close to one of the patrons sitting next to the stage, he grabbed a hold of the front of her thong and put his entire hand inside it, running his fingers along her trimmed pubic hair as he dropped two crumpled dollar bills into her thong. As she approached the first row, another man reached out and grabbed Mona's right breast, and proceeded to suck on her nipple as he firmly slapped her ass with his other hand. The crowd cheered loudly as she scrambled back to the center of the stage. Mona felt more humiliated than any other moment in her life.

On the far side of the club's seating area, Joe Krebs was busy enjoying his cigar with his two golfing buddies; Matt Stephens and Craig Riley. The three men were in their late 50s -- retired salesmen who had done well in their careers and now enjoyed traveling the world, particularly in pursuit of new golf courses and young attractive women.

Joe had enjoyed the first 20 years of his marriage while his children were still at home, but flush with money and with his children out of the house, Joe no longer showed interest in staying home or staying married. The other two men were still married but enjoyed the occasional annual jaunt to embrace their male chauvinist side and visit strip clubs and brothels when they weren't on the golf course.

It was a pure coincidence that they had ended up in the same strip club as Mona Doyle, dubbed as "SM" or "supermilf" by their group of admiring friends. The three men had known Mona for the past decade through Brian, who frequently competed for the same clients, and they often saw one another at their local country club.

Like a group of fraternity brothers, the men weren't shy in vocalizing how much they would love to bang Mona, and frequently gave Brian a hard time about how hot his wife was. Since they were significantly older and more successful in their careers than Brian, he often attributed their inappropriate comments to the usual fun banter between the boys and didn't read too deeply into it, even though he didn't really enjoy it. The men were not shy about making crude comments about Mona when their wives weren't around, sometimes saying them directly to Mona.

Mona was about halfway through her drunken attempt at entertaining the crowd and was now completely nude. She had tried to entertain the crowd's chants to "squeeze those tits" and "shake that big booty" but she felt ridiculous. However, she didn't truly start to panic until she locked eyes with Joe.

At the moment he realized it was Mona in front of him, Joe's cigar dropped to the floor in shock as his cock immediately hardened. "Holy shit," Joe remarked to his buddies as he stared at them in disbelief. Before Joe could say anything, they realized it as well.

Up until that point, they had been too busy in conversation to recognize the nude woman on stage as the one they had fawned over for years. They had just assumed it was another typical hot, curvy Mexican stripper. Before the men could truly take in every inch of her glistening nude body, Mona panicked and scrambled off the stage in terror, her ass and breasts jiggling wildly as the crowd booed her sudden departure.

"What the fuck?" Matt said to Joe. "Was that really just Mona Doyle, dancing nude for us in a Mexican strip club?! Am I dreaming? I thought she was still married to Brian?"

"Holy shit did you get a look at those huge fun bags and that big old bubble butt? That's got to be her, right?" Craig stammered as they all struggled to process what had just happened.

"Oh that's definitely her, guys," Joe said. "I need to get to the bottom of this one."

Tom had been watching the show from the side of the stage when Mona had scrambled off stage, and he saw the reaction of the men she had made eye contact with. Clearly there was some sort of connection. Tom wanted to better understand what had just happened.

"Hello gentlemen," Tom said. "My friend Mona looked spooked a moment ago when she locked eyes with you. Anything I should know about?"

"It is her!" Craig exclaimed. "Yeah man, we know her from back home. What is she doing here with you? Isn't she still married to Brian?"

"Technically, yes," Tom said. "But Brian has been nice enough to loan Mona to me for the evening."

"What does that even mean?" Joe asked.

"It means that Mona and I are going to have some fun tonight," Tom said with a smile. "It seems as if you picked the right night to come to the club."

"Wow. Tom. I'm not sure what is going on but Brian must owe you something big. We have known Mona for a long time from back in the neighborhood, and she is one super-hot milf. I always wondered how Brian landed a Barbie like her. We certainly never thought that we would be lucky enough to see her completely stripped down. We have all wanted to bang her for years,"Joe said.

"Well gentlemen," Tom said, his cock tingling at the thought of these guys having their way with Mona. "I believe it must be your lucky night. What if you were to pay me a small fee, and in return, Mona might join you for a few hours?"

"When you say join us for a few hours, what do you mean," Joe said, with a smirk on his face. "Do you mean that, if we wanted Mona to come back to our hotel with us for a private show, that it would be possible?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying," Tom said.

"Well shit...this seems too good to be true, haha," Joe said high fiving the other guys. "She's been giving us the cold shoulder for years. How much?"

"How about two grand," Tom said.

"$1,500 and it's a deal," Joe said.

"Done. Let's go find your prize," Tom said.

Tom walked back to the Boss's office door and knocked twice. No answer. He knocked again. He jiggled the door handle and cracked it open. He couldn't believe his eyes.

The Boss, sitting in his chair, had one hand behind his head, and another on Mona's head. The Boss was thrusting her head into his crutch as she kneeled on the floor, completely nude. The Boss's two security guards were positioned next to Mona to keep her in place -- clearly she had not participated in this act willingly as she continued to try to pull away, her large breasts bouncing around wildly as the Boss forced his dick almost completely into her mouth.

"That's a good girl Mona...now faster, faster," the Boss said as he jerked her head up and down with one hand, and had a firm grasp of her left breast in the other. She truly looked like a street whore, with her nude body covered in oil, kneeling on a floor that looked like it hadn't been washed in years, with her lips wrapped around an old man's dick. She bobbed her head faster and faster, attempting to get in breaths when she could as she gagged on his cock.

One of the security guards gave her a nice smack on the ass for good measure and they laughed as her supple ass cheeks jiggled. Mona continued to bob at a quick pace until the Boss shot out a huge load down her throat, catching her completely by surprise as he had given no warning of his nearing climax. Her eyes bulged as she tried to pull away, but the Boss pulled her head down as she choked on his thick cum.

"You suck a good cock Mona. Your husband taught you well. Your job here is done. Thanks for introducing us Tom," the Boss said with a wink. "Oh, and Mona, I like to keep a set of panties from our dancers for my own collection, so you'll need to find another pair," the Boss said, picking her thong off the floor and putting it in his pocket.

Mona, still processing what had just happened, stood awkwardly in the corner of the room without any clothes on, as she tried to cover her breasts and vagina. Tom grabbed her cocktail dress and reached for Mona's arm, but she forcefully pushed him away.

"Now Mona, you know we aren't done yet. Don't make us get physical here," Tom said sternly.

Mona, refusing to make eye contact with Tom, grabbed the dress and slowly pulled it over her voluptuous curves.

"We would love to have you back any time, honey, " the Boss said, giving Mona a firm smack on the ass as Tom led her out to the car.

Tom had anticipated that Mona would make a scene in public if she were forced into the same car as Joe and his buddies, so he instructed them to head back to their hotel ahead of them.

"I think you have had more than enough fun with me for one night -- I'm ready to go home," Mona said angrily as their limo sped away from the club.

"We have one more stop before we let you head back to your husband, Mona." Tom said, as Mona shook her head silently, staring out of the window.

VI. THE PRIVATE SHOW

Joe, Craig, and Matt were excited beyond words thinking about what was about to happen. They unlocked the door, turned on some quiet music, and positioned themselves on the couch.

"This just doesn't seem real. Honestly, I feel like I have fantasized about banging Mona for so many years, but certainly never thought it would become a reality," Craig said.

"Yeah, that bitch always seemed so cold whenever we have tried to interact with her," Matt said.

A few minutes later, they heard a brief knock at the door, and Tom pushed through it, with the one and only Mona in tow. For a brief moment, they did not recognize Mona -- she had taken on the identity of just another hot looking street whore. Her dress was crumpled and pressed to her body so tightly that every curve was visible.

Mona looked down when she walked into the room and did not immediately notice the dire situation that she had just walked into.

"Mona!" Joe, Craig, and John yelled in unison. "How long have we waited for this moment!"

Mona eyes widened as she froze in terror and then immediately turned and tried to scramble for the door. Tom, anticipating her actions, blocked her and pushed her repeated, panicked advances back.

"No, no, no -- I'm not staying here!! No way. Not with these assholes! Anyone but them," Mona screamed. "Help me!!"

Tom grabbed both of her shoulders and pushed her up against the wall forcefully.

"Look bitch, if you don't quiet down right now, we are just going to gag you and it will make it a lot worse. So shut the fuck up," Tom said forcefully.

Mona was completely shell shocked and she let her arms go limp as Tom held her in place.

"Come on over Mona. You can sit on Joe's lap," Matt said.

"I'm not going anywhere," Mona said.

Joe stood up and walked over to Mona.

"I've been wanting to do this for years," Joe said, as he took hold of the middle of Mona's dress and just tore it off, leaving her glistening body completely exposed. Mona's mouth opened in shock but no sound came out.

Mona attempted to cover up her vagina and breasts with her arms as Joe moved closer and pressed up against her. Joe then planted a kiss on her lips and forced his tongue into her mouth. He then swatted away Mona's arms and grabbed a firm hold of both of her massive tits, squeezing them tightly and then giving them a slap, sending them bouncing wildly as the other men cheered him on.

"We bought you for the rest of the night, slut," Joe said. "We have been waiting for this moment for years. It's clear that you have kept yourself in great shape," Tom said with a smirk, grabbing one of her ass cheeks.

Mona again scrambled frantically for the door, trying to escape her worst nightmare. Both Tom and Joe grabbed her and ushered her over to the couch, forcing her to sit between Craig and Matt.

"Relax Mona!" Tom said forcefully as he held her shoulders down on the couch.

"I think she can use a few more of these," Joe said as he poured Mona a vodka on the rocks. "Let's let Mona get settled in a little bit before we have some fun."

Mona gave Joe a scowl as she reluctantly took the drink from Joe and started to sip it slowly. Craig and Matt rested their hands firmly on her thighs as she tried to pull her legs closer in an attempt to thwart their advances.

Joe, on the other hand, did not hesitate to go for the goods as he poured himself a shot, walked directly over to Mona, and took hold of each of her heavy bare breasts, wrapped them around his shot glass, and put his face in between her big tits as he gulped down the shot.

"I think I missed a spot," Joe said with a smile as he held onto her left tit and sucked on her now erect nipple, startling Mona.

"Wow -- these tits are firm for a middle aged milf!" Joe said with a smirk.

Mona felt just as humiliated as she had in the strip club. Here she was, sitting completely nude with some of the men she despised most in the world.

"Alright Mona, I think you have had enough time to get settled. Let's set the scene so you can give us a little show," Joe said as he turned up the music.

Mona tried to ignore Joe's suggestion, but Tom and the other men helped to lift her off the couch and she stood there awkwardly in front of the guys.

"Man, look at that hot milf body," Matt said in amazement. "Bring that big juicy ass over here first Mona," Matt said, motioning her to come in his direction.

Mona slowly and clumsily tried to do a dance as the men encouraged her to move her body, but her breasts shook wildly, and she nearly lost her balance as Matt reached out to grab her before she fell.

"Here you go sugar tits," Matt said as he put his hands around her hips and demonstrated how she should bounce her supple bottom up and down on his crotch. Matt dry humped Mona as her ass cheeks and heavy breasts bounced up and down.

"Hey Steve," Joe whispered to his friend. "Go grab the lube. It's time to get this party started."

Mona continued to bounce slowly on Matt's lap, as Matt held her in place long enough to run his hands along her thighs and grab hold of her large breasts. Mona tried to ignore the shooting pain as Matt yanked down on her nipples and slapped her breasts together.

"Pass that big tit milf over to me," Joe yelled as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his erect penis.

Tom grabbed Mona's hips and guided her across the couch to Tom as she stared off into the distance, drunk and defeated.

Mona's distant look completely changed as Joe placed his hands on Mona's hips and thrust her vagina down upon his throbbing, lubed up penis, which now stood at a fully erect 8 inches. Mona had not turned around long enough to notice that Joe's penis was completely exposed until it slipped into her. Mona screamed in shock and her entire body tightened up as she tried to process what was happening. Her pussy lips tightly gripped the thick, long cock that pounded away as Joe held her in place. All that could be heard was the loud slapping of Joe's cock pounding Mona's tight pussy.

"Oww oww please stop!! Mona yelled as she attempted to spread her pussy lips wider to ease the pain of a cock that was much larger and wider than she was used to.

"Ahh Mona....I have been waiting to pound this pussy since the moment I saw you. You are even tighter than I expected," Joe said with a grin as he pushed his cock deeply into Mona's pussy, thrusting up and down while tightly gripping her big tits. "And look at that big butt shake," he said with a smile as he glanced at the other guys, who were entranced by what was happening.

"Ohh ohh ahh ahh ahh," Mona panted as she struggled to take Joe's cock, moving her hips to get into a more comfortable position.

Just as Mona started to feel slightly more comfortable and was starting to become aroused, she noticed Craig walking over in her direction, his cock fully erect.

"No -- one at a time!" Mona said towards Craig's direction as he approached.

"Shut up slut," Craig said as he slapped one of Mona's large tits. "You aren't going anywhere. I've been waiting to get my hands on these for years,"

Craig then grabbed a handful of both breasts and squeezed as she bounced up and down on Tom's dick. A moment later, Craig's pants were down on the floor and he stepped up on the couch, straddling her chest and wrapping her large tits around his dick.