Milf Mona's Vacation Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grade A milf titties here Mona," Craig said, as he pinched her nipples. "Brian must have a lot of fun with these."

"That pussy must be getting sore with all that pounding," Tom said, as he stared at Mona's despairing eyes. Joe now had a handful of Mona's landing strip, rubbing a finger on the top of her pussy as his thick cock now slid easily in and out.

"How do you think Brian would feel if he found out one of his old golf buddies knocked up his bimbo wife?" Joe asked Mona.

"Don't you dare....you wouldn't, "Mona said, as she tried to turn and make eye contact with Joe to express her disapproval.

"Too much talking, slut," Craig said, as he grabbed Mona's head and thrust his dick into her mouth. He pushed his cock deep into her throat and she tried to pull away as she gagged on his dick.

Despite her incredible hatred for these men, Mona's anger started to subside as her body gave in to her arousal. She began to loosen up, and like the night before, Mona began to enjoy the big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She began to bounce more forcefully on Tom's penis.

"We knew it wouldn't take too long to bring out your inner slut, Mona," Joe said with a wide grin as his cock slapped loudly against Mona's pussy.

Mona ignored Joe's comments as she moaned softly in enjoyment. But her enjoyment was short lived as the sight of Mona's hot body made it too difficult for Joe to hold out any longer.

"This one is for Brian!" Joe said, as he grabbed a hold of Mona's hips, pulled her down, and thrust his cock deep into her, holding her on top of his throbbing dick as he shot a huge load into her pussy. "Say cheese, slut," Joe teased her as Tom snapped a picture of Mona in action.

"We won't want to forget this night for a while," Tom remarked to Joe as he returned Mona's piercing glare.

Mona tried to scream at Tom as Craig's cock muffled her voice. Joe's thick cum dripped out of her pussy and onto her inner thigh.

"You know, I have wanted to fuck you since I saw you strutting around at the country club, acting as if you were too good for everyone," Craig said to her with a grin. "Even with sloppy seconds, I don't think I can resist showing you who is boss now, bitch." Craig pulled his dick out of Mona's mouth, pushed her head back onto the couch, and slid down, grabbing her hips and lifting her up off the couch like a rag doll. He placed her on top of his dick as he thrust her up against the wall. Craig's 7 inches easily slid into Mona's now moist pussy.

"Thanks for loosening her up Joe," Craig said, smiling in Joe's direction. He continued to pound away at Mona's pussy as she again began to moan with enjoyment. Just as she started to move her hips in rhythm with Craig's cock, he also unleashed a long load of cum deep into her pussy.

"Mmm wow Mona...that pussy felt so nice wrapped around my dick. Sorry, it felt too good to pull out," Craig said, as he dropped Mona onto the couch with cum oozing out of her wet pussy.

"Matt, what would you like to do with our new favorite big breasted slut," Joe said, giving Mona's ass a hard slap, leaving a bright red mark.

"I think she needs a thorough cleansing, which I am happy to help her with, in the shower," Matt said with a wink.

"I'm all done for the evening -- please take me back to my husband now Tom!" Mona said, jumping off the couch and trying to make her way towards the door.

"Don't worry Mona, we will take you back soon. But these boys paid good money for you tonight. You are going to give them whatever they want," Tom said sternly, as he pressed up against Mona and pushed her towards the bathroom.

This was the shower fantasy that Matt had dreamed about ever since his teenage years: pressed up against a hot, busty milf, lathering every one of her curves with soap. Matt stared at Mona, her wet, hot body there to please him in whatever way he liked. Matt pulled Mona closer as his erect cock rubbed against her large backside while he took a handful of both breasts, squeezing her nipples and running his fingers around her large, dark areolas.

Matt ran his fingers through her manicured landing strip as his hands made their way down her inner thighs. He positioned himself between her legs and forced them apart, leaned down, and pressed his cock into her tight pussy as he took hold of her throbbing breasts. He pounded away at her pussy as Mona grunted with every thrust, wriggling her hips to match the rhythm of his pounding.

Matt soon turned her around sideways, lifted up her leg at a 45 degree angle, and hammered away again at her pussy. Mona thrusted back into Matt's thick cock as the other men hooted and hollered in enjoyment.

"Look at that slut work those hips....she's a pro!" Craig said, as the other men looked on in amazement.

Mona then turned around and grabbed a hold of Matt's cock as she locked lips for a passionate kiss with her breasts pressed up against Matt's chest. She then maneuvered his dick into her now dripping wet pussy and moaned as Matt's cock slid deeply into her. She pulled him closer, thrusting her hips onto his cock as she moaned loudly with pleasure.

Matt pulled Mona in for a long passionate kiss as he felt his cock repeatedly slide in and out of her. His cock slapped loudly against her skin as he ejaculated deep into her dripping wet pussy. Matt continued to kiss her as he pulled his dick out, sending cum dripping down her inner thigh.

After Matt had enjoyably dried every inch of Mona off with a towel, Tom brought her the scandalous dress that she had worn out of the strip club. She put it on quickly, hoping to leave as soon as possible.

"Thanks for a night none of us will ever forget, Mona," Craig said. "Thankfully, we got plenty of pictures and video that we will enjoy viewing for many years to come."

Before Mona could respond, Tom ushered her out the door, and gave the boys a wink.

VII. TROUBLE BACK HOME

Brian could not stop thinking about his wife and Tom as he downed drinks at the bar. He loved his wife and was mildly concerned about her safety with a schemer such as Tom, but he had a hard on the entire night thinking about what he might be doing with Mona at that moment. As he was about to close out his check and head back to the hotel room to wait for Mona, he received a text message from a number he did not recognize. When he opened it, it contained a picture of his wife, completely nude straddling another man's cock.

Brian nearly ejaculated in his pants as he zoomed in on every detail of the picture before he texted back, "Is this Tom?" Brian replied to the unknown number.

Brian could never have anticipated the response he received.

"Hey Brian. This is your buddy Craig Riley. As you can see, Tom treated Joe, Matt, and I to a memorable evening with your friendly wife. She has been very accommodating in fulfilling every one of our demands. Thanks for sharing her with us -- I'm sure we will be seeing you around at home," Craig texted playfully.

Brian's jaw dropped. He couldn't process how three of his least favorite people, and perhaps the crudest he knew, were in a room having sex with his wife. He sat there in disbelief, not sure what to write back. As he started to type another response, he received a second text from an unknown number with a video of his wife thrusting on top of Matt in the shower as she moaned loudly.

"Brian -- Joe here. Wow. That wife of yours really knows how to move those hips. You have taught her well my friend. Let's get together for a round when we get back!"

Brian's mind was now officially blown. His wife had become the neighborhood slut! While he was furious that these vile men had slept with Mona, his dick was rock hard thinking about them having their way with her. He stumbled his way back to the room.

Mona had staggered into the room later in the evening after Brian had already jacked off to the footage he had seen of her. Brian had tried to talk to her when she woke up in the morning, but Mona had no interest in interacting with him. It was clear the men had had their way with her last night as Brian noticed red hand marks all over Mona's breasts and butt cheeks as she dressed to head out of the resort.

A few days after arriving back from their eventful vacation, Brian and Mona had largely settled back into the routine of family life. Brian was back to working long hours in his job while Mona continued her life as a stay at home mom, helping to look after the kids, spending time by the pool, and working out as often as she could.

Mona was getting ready for bed one evening when she received a text from a person she hoped never to hear from again -- Tom. He said that it would be in her best interests to call him as soon as she could. While her initial reaction was dread, a feeling of arousal began to stir deep inside as she thought back upon her vacation experiences. When Brian and the kids were asleep, Mona snuck downstairs and called Tom. He picked up immediately.

"Hello Mona. I have been thinking about you over the past few days, and I know the other guys have too. It looked like you were starting to enjoy yourself too by the end of our last evening together," Tom said playfully.

"Why are you calling me Tom? You are lucky I didn't report this to the police," Mona said.

"There's the sassy Mona that I remember. Well here's the deal -- we captured some awesome footage of our time together. And I just wanted to share a preview with you," Tom said with a big grin on this face as he texted a website link to Mona. He knew he had Mona exactly where he wanted her.

Mona clicked on the link, which took her to a webpage with large bold letters, MILF MONA, and a picture of her completely nude. A video clip came up that horrifyingly featured footage of her at the pool, walking around in her bikini, talking to the guys at the bar, and having sex with several of the men in many different positions. She dropped the phone in shock.

"Mona -- are you there? I'm guessing you have now seen the video?" Tom said cheerfully. "We are playing by my rules now, and you are going to need to give a little bit if you want me to keep this hot website from the general public," Tom said.

"You know I could make a lot of money off these videos. Every guy in the world would love to see you getting fucked. But your friends back home don't want to see your reputation ruined. So they proposed that every now and then, you might indulge them and have a little harmless fun, perhaps an occasional night out on the town or company holiday party. The guys get a little lonely, and you give them just the pick-up they need," he said enthusiastically," Tom said.

"Are you serious? What are the guys going to ask me to do?" Mona said inquisitively but aroused at the thought of the potential new erotic experiences that might occur in her future.

"Mona -- you are in no position to negotiate here. If you satisfy the guys, and they report back to me that things are going well, I'll delete the website. Otherwise, I'll push it out to the millions of people who would love to see it. It's up to you," Tom said as he ended the call.

Mona, staring into the mirror, felt guilty as she stared at her erect nipples protruding out from her nightgown. She was clearly aroused by the situation at hand, and struggled to understand how she had changed so much since embarking on her trip to Mexico. Just as Mona was about to make her way back to the bedroom, she received a text from an unknown number.

"Hey baby. It's Joe. Tom told me the good news. I've been wanting to see you again since the moment you walked out the door the other night. I have an important dinner with a client tomorrow evening -- let Brian know you'll need to be out for a few hours. Make sure to wear something that shows off those curves -- my client needs to be impressed, and I know you'll do whatever we need to help get the deal done. Don't worry, we won't keep you out too late ."

And with that, Mona closed her phone and tingled with excitement, knowing that her once routine life of a housewife was about to change.