Milf Tails: Get Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ended in rather boring, but comfortable black shoes, but he'd seen her in sandals in the warm weather and knew each foot sported a small tattoo on the top of it. The right, the Celtic Tree of life, the left a pair of antlers which represented rebirth.

Molly had gotten it a few months after William's death to symbolize a new phase of her life, and although just a tattoo, it had caused some turmoil within him. In the sense of feeding the part of him that harbored this bizarre fantasy there was a scenario that existed where he could be with her, rebirth meant she was ready to move on.

The sane, and decent, part of him felt justifiably guilty about thinking about her in anyway other than his friend's mother, a friend of his as well in a sense, a woman twice his age, and most importantly a widow.

But that last thought didn't stop his eyes from following the pleasant swing of her hips and the way her ass moved beneath her slacks. Nor did it stop him from noting there were no panty lines to be seen, but he could make out the Y shape of her thong proving just how tight the material was.

He forced his eyes up at the thought that although she couldn't see him looking, there were about a dozen people around the pub and he didn't want to be caught staring, even though he was sure any man she walked by would be guilty of doing the same.

Instead, he took in the top of the large Celtic cross tattooed on Molly's back that extended past the top of the low cut top as well as the backs of her heavily freckled shoulders.

"Here we are," Molly turned and gestured to the booth near the currently dormant hearth where Jeff was sitting, doing something on his phone. "You guys want something to eat, or just here for a pint?"

"How about some buffalo wings? Jeff asked. "They're awesome."

"Here five minutes and already spending my money," Sean sighed, but picked up a menu, he didn't have class on Friday's, but had worked all day at Lowes and then picked Jeff up straight from work, so he could use some food.

"On the house," Molly told them. "And two Killian's Irish Red coming up."

"Hmm," Jeff frowned. "Not a huge fan of ale."

"They're the $2 draft tonight," she informed him.

"Sounds good! I don't want to break Sean's budget."

"You boys have fun, and don't forget to say goodbye on your way out, okay?"

She was looking in his direction when she said it, and he nodded as she walked away, but not before brushing her hand along his forearm, her long red nails teasing over his skin, and sending an unexpected shiver through him.

"Damn, man, I owe you an apology," Jeff told him. "Now I see why you come here, she's into you big time."

"No," he shook his head. "She's just being friendly."

"She wasn't talking to me when she said to say goodbye, and I didn't get that sexy little thing with her fingers."

"What sexy thing? She put her hand on my arm."

"Come on, man, she used her nails. Girls do that when they're flirting."

"You know that how?" Sean asked as he resumed looking at the menu, trying not to think about what Jeff had just said.

"I just know shit, okay?"

"Shits about what you usually know," Sean quipped. "You want anything besides wings?"

"Nah, I'll just get bitched at for spending your money, but the hot wings are free because Miss Molly has the hots for you."

"Oh, my god, you didn't just say that," Sean couldn't help laughing. "Bro that was bad even for you."

"Yeah, but seriously, Sean. She's putting out some horny milf vibes."

"You didn't answer me, you want anything?"

Jeff remained silent as the waitress appeared next to the table putting their mugs down and telling them the wings would be up in a few minutes.

"What I want is to talk about this thing you have going on here with Molly," Jeff responded, then lifted the frosted mug and took several long swallows.

"There's nothing going on," Sean winced when Jeff released a loud belched, then continued. "Not from either of us."

Jeff had taken another drink while he spoke and proceeded to belch out the words "Bull shit".

"Classy," he grunted while two guys to their left laughed and hoisted their beers in Jeff's direction. "But for real, I've known her since I met Connor in seventh grade, guess in a way she's my friend too."

"Looks like she wouldn't mind being a friend with benefits."

Sean picked up his beer, taking a couple of long swallows to stall having to reply. He swished the red beer around in his mouth savoring it rather than chugging it the way Jeff did, then put the mug down.

"By the way thanks for paying," Jeff had already finished the ale he claimed he wasn't big on. "But since I twisted my back on the site my dad doesn't want me working anymore until I graduate. Says that's why I'm in school for engineering, so I don't have to abuse myself like he did his whole life."

"It's cool," Sean tapped his mug to Jeff's empty one. "I'm just messing with you, and how many times did you treat when you were making big bucks in the summer doing masonry?"

"That's what friends are for," Jeff waved his empty mug and grinned. "And I think I'm worth another two bucks."

"I'll drink to that!" Sean chugged the rest of his beer and put it down just in time for the next round to arrive.

Jeff picked his up, but before he could take a sip, Sean said "Hold on." Rising to his feet he raised his beer and declared "A toast!"

Around him everyone at the bar and surrounding booths and tables quickly rose and lifted their drinks as Sean declared.

"May your glass ever be full, may the roof over your head always be strong and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead!"

In unison, everyone tipped back their drinks and chugged before lowering them and cheering.

"Don't sit yet!" An older man with long grey hair and an old fashioned Irish Paddy cap shouted. He cleared his throat and gave a toast of his own.

"Here's to stealing, cheating, fighting and drinking! If you cheat, may you cheat death. If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart. If you fight, may you fight for a brother. And if you drink, may you drink with me!"

The patrons all finished their drinks, including Sean who pounded down the rest of his beer, and putting his glass down, clapped and saluted the older man.

"That was a good one!" He laughed and looked at Jeff who was surveying the cheering crowd. "God, I love this place."

"It has its charm," Jeff wiped the froth from his mouth. "That's for sure."

Again, they all began to sit, but froze when Molly called out.

"What's this? We're going to toast, and the lady of the house doesn't get to give one?"

She walked over to the bar and putting her hands on it, hopped up to sit on it. She put her hand out, and Charlie the longtime bartender, made a show of putting an empty glass in it, then filling it with Jameson's Irish whiskey.

Knowing what was coming, two of the waitresses quickly got behind the bar and began lining empty glasses along it while Charlie, now holding two bottles of Jameson's started at one end and like the pro he was, filled two at a time, working his way down towards Molly.

"This round is on the house," she called out. "Come on up, and get one, but don't you dare drink until I say so."

"Yeah, I'm liking this place more and more." Jeff hurried over with Sean to grab their shots.

When everyone had one and formed a semi-circle around the bar, Molly eyed her shot and said.

"Not my toast, but I know as the men raise their glasses, they do so in hopes their girls will raise their asses, isn't that true boys?"

A round of cheers from the men and laughter and some sexy looks from the girls to their spouses and dates.

"And us ladies want our men like we want our drinks, stiff, hard, and going down smooth, am I right?"

The women's turn to cheer, and Jeff whispered. "Seeing why you like Molly more and more too, damn she'd be wild."

Molly lifted her glass and everyone followed suit.

"Here's to all my friends and lovers. May their ups and downs all be under the covers. Here's to heat, not the kind that brings down shacks and shanties, but the kind that brings down bras and panties. Here's to those who we love best, we love them best when they're undressed!"

They all downed their shots, and Sean blinked. Two beers and a shot in less than ten minutes. He was already beginning to feel it loose and as they lowered their glasses he called out.

"Here's to the women of the Irish shore. I love but one, I love not more, but since she's not here to drink her part I'll drink her share with all my heart!"

Before the cheers died down a beautiful blonde woman who looked to be in her thirties, chimed in.

"Here's to a long life and a merry one, a quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer and another one!"

"Come on, Jeff," Sean elbowed him. "You gotta have something."

"Yes!" Molly who was sitting directly in front of him had heard him. "Let's hear something from someone who's not lucky enough to be Irish, but lucky enough to have Irish friends."

"And probably hoping to get into some Irish," a girl called out to the left of them.

"Well," Jeff frowned then rolled his eyes when Sean chanted "Toast, toast, toast!" and everyone picked it up.

"Another round on Finn's if he does one!" Molly snapped her fingers and like a well-oiled machine everyone put their glasses back on the bar and the staff immediately went into action, filling them.

"No pressure!" Molly laughed.

"Come on, honey," the blonde called out to him. "Raise that glass and who knows who might raise their ass."

"Goddamn," Jeff whistled as he accepted his glass from Sean who had plucked two from the bar.

"Okay," he raised his glass in the air. "Uh...let's see," he spoke into the now silent expectant crowd.

"Hey!" he suddenly shouted. "Listen up, I got something to say! It's better to burn out, than fade away!"

There was a moment of silence before everyone broke out laughing, then down their shots and saluted Jeff with their now empty glasses.

"To our host!" The old man with the cap called out. "May the man she chooses to chase never escape, and may that man live to tell us if the carpet matches the drapes!"

Molly clapped and laughed as the pub filled with raucous laughter.

"Well, Tom, all I can say," she replied. "Is its far better to be red, than gray."

Putting her hands up, she addressed everyone around her.

"Thank for being here! You're not my customers, but my friends and family, and like my family?" she paused, then winked. "I can only handle so much of you, now get back to your tables and have some fun with the one you're with or maybe that person here you've always wanted to have fun with. Booze isn't free, but after enough of it, the sex is!"

Her eyes had shifted to Sean as she spoke and when she was done, she extended her hands to him. He froze for a second, not sure what she wanted and also confused once more by the way she stared at him as she'd uttered that comment.

"Help her down," Jeff whispered, then turned to walk back to the booth.

The crowd had begun to disperse, heading back to their seats and still laughing and buzzing about the toasts. Sean took Molly's hands to steady her as she hopped down from the bar, then gasped when she staggered into him.

"Oops," she giggled. "Guess I'm feeling my liquor. Already had a couple of shots before that."

"No worries," he told her, trying to ignore the way her hands slipped from his and moved up his forearms. "Feeling it a little myself."

"It is fun to feel your licker," she gave him a sly smile, her eyes again trying to gage his reaction. "Those were great toasts."

"My grandmother taught me a lot of them." He managed to keep his voice steady, but his eyes darted left and right wondering how many people were watching them. Molly was so close her breasts were touching his chest and her hands had now made their way to his biceps, giving them a squeeze through his short sleeved blue Lowe's t-shirt.

"Good to see you get in touch with your heritage," Molly said softly. "You ever really touch it?"

"What do you mean?"

The smile turned sultry, and when she spoke, her normally light voice had lowered into smoky rasp.

"Ever slept with an Irish girl? Pure Irish? You know, like me?"

"I..."

"That little slut that cheated on you, she wasn't," Molly shook her head.

"No, she was uh...German and something I think, I don't think about things like that."

Right now, he was thinking what were other people thinking because at this point they'd been standing like this long enough to draw attention.

"You should always love a person for them," Molly agreed. "But if you're just looking for a fuck? You haven't been fucked until you've been with an Irish woman," she eased back from him, and leaned against the bar just as two people passed by.

The move gave him some relief, but her words continued to add to his tension.

"Especially a red head, we have the reputation as being trouble for a reason," she raised her eyebrows and sucked on her lower lip, causing his heart to beat faster.

"But we're good trouble, and thing is, Sean? You haven't tasted anything as sweet and smooth as Irish Cream, and I'm not talking about Bailey's."

"R...right," he stammered. Jesus, there was other way to take this, she'd said "we're good trouble' meaning she was speaking about herself. She wasn't just flirting, but outright coming on to him. Was this some kind of weird game? She had said she'd done some shots before and did two quick ones just now.

But Molly was known to have several drinks whenever she was at the bar, and he doubted she was drunk, knowing her tolerance she may not even be buzzed which meant she knew exactly what she was saying and...

"So, um, when's Connor, coming in?" he gestured to Charlie who was busy serving the people sitting at the other end of the bar.

Molly shook her head. "You must be buzzed, he's in Phoenix this week, URI made it into March Madness," she beamed with pride. "He's going to be starting, be on TV this Tuesday."

"Oh, shit, yeah," Sean nodded. "Maybe I am drunk," he joked.

"Or just nervous," Molly stretched her arms out along the bar.

Her pose was relaxed, but also pushed her breasts out further and he struggled to keep his eyes up.

"No, I just forgot."

"About the tournament? PC just missed out, you both would have been out there, doubt you'd forget that."

Before he could respond, she sighed.

"I'm alone all week, no one at home, no Connor here to keep me out of trouble," the alluring smile came back. "And I am trouble, and he doesn't stop me, but there's certain trouble I might not want to get into with him around, know what I mean?"

This couldn't be happening. It couldn't happen. Shit, she'd just admitted she could never do this with Connor around because of who he was. Do what? Him? This had to be a joke, maybe she knew he had a thing for her and was trying to draw him out, then laugh at him.

No, Molly might drink a little too much on occasions and did get a little wild but she was a sweetheart and she'd never hurt his, or anyone's, feelings deliberately.

"Pub's filling up," he followed her gaze to see more people seated and there was a line forming in the foyer. "Have to get going, but make sure you see me before you leave I have a favor to ask."

"Sure, whatever you need. Happy to help."

"Hmm, that's what I was hoping to hear." She pushed away from the bar but before she walked away she said. "By the way, in case you're wondering, they do."

"What does?" he asked, confused.

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear.

"The carpet, it matches the drapes."

Chapter Three

"Goddamn, man!" Jeff exclaimed. "That's hotter than these wings! She all but said let's go."

"Yeah," Sean idly toyed with one of the empty bones on his plate.

"Then why the hell do you look weirded out? You should be smiling ear to ear. Going to score the hot party Milf." He expertly sucked the meat off his chicken wing, then washed it down with a swig of red ale. "You heard her up there talking about girls raising their asses, she wants hers in the air and you behind her."

Sean sighed and Jeff rolled his eyes.

"What's your problem, man? You've been hot for this woman for months, now she's giving you the damn green light and you're acting like something's wrong."

"It's all wrong."

"Bro, you either had too much to drink or not enough because..." he put his hands out. "What's your damn problem? I don't think there's a guy here including me who wouldn't take that for a ride."

"She's not a that, she's a person."

"Oh, for fucks sake," Jeff muttered. "Its an expression, what are you a feminist?"

"No, but that's the thing. Molly's not some girl looking for a good time."

"She's not?" Jeff blinked. "She's a damn party waiting to happen. Always has been. She'd get drunk at their annual cook out all the time and be making dirty jokes and strutting her ass around the pool." He shrugged. "Only difference is back then she was just showing off for Connor's dad, now she's open for business."

"Right there!" Sean snapped his fingers. "Two words, Connor's dad."

"Isn't around anymore."

"But he was, and I knew him. Molly's a widow and..."

"And what? She's never allowed to have sex again?" Jeff scoffed. "William passed away a little over two years ago, Sean. You think that woman hasn't been tapped since then?"

"Stay classy, Jeff." Sean grunted.

"Whatever, but seriously, you think the way she flirts the way she drinks, the way she is all about fun and a good time isn't having a good time?"

"Connor said she's only been on a couple of dates and hasn't had a boyfriend since his father died."

"So she's not ready for anything serious yet and just enjoying being single. The woman owns a pub, there's always single guys around. You heard her, when there's enough booze, there's sex."

"But Connor said he never sees her with anyone. Think she goes to their place?"

"Connor only works here four nights a week, and she doesn't like him to close on school nights." Jeff grinned. "Think that's why there's still a bedroom upstairs."

"Upstairs? Other than the dance floor and the tables around it all that's up there is a kitchen and a bathroom."

"You forget who the contractor was that built that hall for them," Jeff tapped his chest. "My dad and his crew did it, and I helped, remember?"

"Now I do, yeah."

"Well, William had asked us to leave one of the old rooms the place rented back in the day in case he or Molly needed to crash or if any of the staff needed a place to stay for a night or two. I'm willing to bet Miss Molly's taken a lucky guy or two up there for a little," he cleared his throat. "Extra hospitality."

When Sean narrowed his eyes, Jeff went on.

"Connor wouldn't know, and the only person that closes with Molly is Charlie and he's been there since Connor's grandfather still ran the place, he's never going to rat her out to anyone, including her son."

Sean gave a quick nod.

"Now that you say it, Connor mentioned there's a night here and there she doesn't come home because she says she had too much to drink or it was too late to drive home. He even told me he figured maybe she met someone and just didn't want to say it and went to their place."

"See? He knows she fucks around, and even if he doesn't like it, what's he going to say? She's single and she's free to move on with her life."

"True, but you're missing the point."

"I think you are," Jeff looked disgusted. "But go ahead."

"So okay, she's free to do whoever, whenever, but those people aren't friends with her son. You know how sleazy that is? How the hell am I supposed to look at him if I do something with his mother?"

"You act like you're going to tell him," Jeff countered. "I highly doubt Molly would," he laughed. "So, know what I did when you were in Phoenix? Your friend!"