Milf Tails: Get Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you know something?" She turned away from him and walked over to the stage wear the band would be playing.

Sean watched her ass move beneath the painted on dress and his eyes widened when she bent over to pick something up and he caught a flash of the lower portion of her cheeks and the green lace between them.

"Last night would have been fun, could have carried it into this morning. But now we have time before the party, then the party to stare at each other and want more, and after that?"

Molly had lifted her hand, pointing a black remote at the sound system behind the stage.

"The after party, and I think you know that after party is at my body as the old song says. That is if you want me, but I'm pretty sure you do."

Sean flinched when the opening notes to Mustang Sally filled the room.

Molly dropped the remote and lifting her arms over her head, swayed to the beat. Sean remained where he was, his heart pounding in time with his throbbing cock as he watched the woman he'd spent the last few months infatuated with, swing her hips and upper body, gyrating to the music.

"All she wants to do," Molly strutted closer and did a quick spin as she sang along "Is ride Molly, ride!" she gave him that goofy grin, but in current circumstances it was as sexy and inviting as the more seductive looks she'd give him last night.

"You been wanting to ride this, haven't you Sean?"

"Yeah, I have," he reached for her as she grew close, but she spun away from and continued to dance to the song, swinging her hips and shacking her upper body, causing her tits to jiggle and look as if they were about to fall out of the dress.

"Bad boy, I'm your friend's mom," she laughed as if it were funny, then stepped into him, her arms going around his neck and her body pressing to his. "Makes it more exciting, doesn't it?"

"You don't need help being exciting." He put his hands on her hips and swayed in rhythm with her.

"There you go," her eyes were level with his as she tightened her arms around him. "Just relax and let go. Two adults having some fun and no one needs to know except us."

She titled her head, her green lips parting, and Sean felt his heart skip a beat. The moment he'd waited for, the one he'd dreamed of was here, and...

"Love this song!" Molly chirped as Joe Cocker's 'You can leave your hat on boomed through the room.

She spun away from him and shimmied her shoulders and hips, shaking slowly and seductively before him.

"You can take your shirt off," she sang, her voice horribly off key, but he didn't give a shit. "You can take your shirt off," she sang again and pointed to him, lifting her hands.

With a surreal feeling, Sean peeled off the old T-shirt he'd worn expecting to be working and not a seduction. He tossed it at Molly, who laughed and whipped it over her head before tossing it away.

She continued to prance about, her hips and shoulders in perfect time with the slow striptease style song. Sean found himself moving with the beat swaying back and forth as he turned in a slow circle as she danced around him.

"You can take your shoes off," Molly sang along, and bending her leg, slipped the strap from her ankle. "I can take your shoes off," she did the same to the other shoe, then kicked each of them off, sending them skittering across the smooth floor.

Sean followed suit, although there was nothing sexy about the way he had to push off his shoes then peel off his socks. But Molly on the other hand could make anything look sexy and he found himself watching her now bare feet as she moved them up and down, spinning on her heels and sliding them over the floor.

Her green and black toes and the tattoos had him thinking of them on his chest or in the air over his, or her, shoulders. Molly sashayed over to him, her shoulders moving forward and dipping back.

She placed her right hand on his shoulder and pushed it, then slipping her hand over it, gripped him and pulled him forward. She repeated the motion until he fell into time with her, his shoulder going back as hers came forward, then in reverse.

She turned them in a slow circle, her eyes locked on his and her lips parted, her face flushed, and this time not from whiskey, but passion. God, she was sexy! But he didn't try anything, just kept dancing with her, and felt a smile creeping over his face as they moved in perfect harmony.

"Yeah, baby," she purred, now moving back from him as the song went into the next stanza. "You can take your dress off."

She crossed her arms and eased the straps down her arms while shimmying down towards the floor. "You can take your dress off!" she turned her back to him and his breath caught when she worked the straps down her arms and slipped them out of it while swaying her ass.

Molly pushed the dress over her hips as she worked her way down to the floor. Shoving the dress down, she shimmied back up, leaving the dress on the floor and him staring at her creamy white ass with little more than a strip of green lace between her firm cheeks.

She put her hands to her head, still moving with the beat and working her hips and ass in a grinding circle. Sean unsnapped his jeans, as much to ease the pressure from his swollen, and at this point, aching cock as he did because he figured she wanted him to take them off.

He began to push them down over his hips, but stopped when Molly looked at him over her shoulder, one hand still on the hat, and sang, "But you can leave your hat on!" she spun towards him and his eyes went wide in anticipation of her seeing her tits.

But in a blur of motion, she dropped her arm, getting the hat down over them, and laughing at the disappointed look on his face. He could make out the curve of the lower portion of her breasts and some of the top as well, but the hat covered her nipples and most of the rest of her.

Molly sauntered back over to him, and just before she reached him, spun and planted her ass into his crotch. He moaned as she leaned into him, her smooth back and soft hair pressing into his chest.

He slipped his arms around her, and resting her head on his shoulder, she turned her head. "You can..." her words were cut off by him losing patience and kissing her.

She didn't seem to mind as she moaned deep in her throat when her soft lips pressed into his. Sean eased his arms open, one hand covering just about her entire stomach, his right hand sliding down over her hip to caress her outer thigh.

Her hips worked harder, her ass moving in tight circles over his trapped cock. Molly's lips parted and her tongue darted out, flicking teasingly over his lips. Sean opened his mouth, and groaned when she didn't hesitate to drive her tongue inside it.

He met it with his own, and they danced over one another as their mouths opened wider, their lips seeking to devour the others. Molly reached up and placed the hat on his head, and in an instant his hands darted up to her breasts, only to realize hers had gotten their first.

She giggled into his mouth, then moaned when he squeezed her hands beneath his, forcing her to grip her breasts more tightly. Sean slid his right hand down over the soft flesh of her stomach and boldly pushed his fingers into her thong.

"Oh!" Molly gasped, before whimpering when he teased his fingers over her mound, sliding through the patch of hair, and down into her wet slit. Her hips jerked, driving her ass into him, and her body tensed as his fingers teased between her tight lips before pushing them open. Molly tried to move her head, but he fought to keep his lips in contact with hers.

Meanwhile his fingers probed her lower lips reveling in how wet she was. When he eased them back and over her excited clit, she let her head fall back as she moaned, "Yes, oh, fuck yes!"

He caught her swollen nub between his fingers and moved them side to side, making her moan and whimper as she thrust her hips into his hand. Her hand slipped down to cover his, pressing him to her hot slit, and his free hand immediately found her now exposed breast.

He cupped it in his hand, surprised at how heavy it was, and fondled her soft, yet firm flesh. His thumb found her nipple, and traced a slow circle over it and felt her shudder against him.

Sean fastened his lips to her neck, sucking gently and Molly reached upwards, wrapping her arm around his neck, her fingers gripping his hair and holding his face to her soft flesh.

Her other hand caressed his arm, trailing her nails along it, then covering his hand, pressing it harder to her warm sticky flesh. Sean eased his lips further down her neck and kissed the top of her shoulder as Molly made adorable cooing sounds in between her soft moans.

Her ass moved in tighter and ever faster circles, rubbing his cock through his jeans and causing him to breathe heavier into her neck as well as move his own hips. He shoved his trapped cock into her minimally clad ass, longing to have nothing between them, but forcing himself to take it slow.

This is what he'd been waiting for and for all he knew it could just be a one-time thing, and if it was, he was going to make it count. As the song wound down Sean felt as if he were in one of his Molly induced dreams.

On a dance floor with an all but naked Molly grinding on him while he fingered her, and after he'd watched her do a sexy striptease for him. He moved his hips with hers, trying to match her circular motion, but he wasn't capable of moving that way, so he slowed down and allowed her to continue to tease his already aching cock.

Sean put the effort into moving his wrist faster and now side to side, spreading her lips wider and working her clit more vigorously.

"Oh, fuck," Molly groaned her nails now digging into the back of his hand as well as his scalp. "Just like that," she emitted a long high pitched whimper. "Don't stop, Sean, please don't stop!"

He squeezed her breast harder in his excitement, now pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and her moaned went up another octave. Her back pressed harder into his chest, and her arm dropped from around his neck to grip her other nipples and tease it with her long nails.

"Harder," she breathed as he alternately kissed and sucked gently on the creamy skin of her neck. "Work that clit...oh!" she gasped, her body tensing and trembling against his. "I..."

Whatever she was trying to say turned into a loud squeal as her body bucked wildly in his embrace. Her hips now thrust forward into his fingers instead of against his crotch and her back moved side to side as she squirmed against him.

Her thighs clamped shut, trapping his hand between them, and limiting the movement of his fingers, but he kept them moving as best he could.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Molly released short sharp high pitched yips as he continued to manipulate her quivering pussy while rolling her nipple between his thick fingers.

She lifted her feet, pressing them on top of his, her toes curling into the top of his foot as she arched her back away from him, and her thighs tightened around his hand. Her yips shifted in a long low guttural moan as her body jerked as if she were being shocked, and with a soft whimper, she went limp in his arms.

"Oh...wow," she breathed. "I didn't expect that," she giggled and opening her legs, eased his hand from between her thighs and lifted it to his face.

He eagerly leaned forward to taste her from his fingers, but with another giggle, she opened wife and shoved his fingers into her mouth instead. She moaned, her eyes closing as she sucked on his sticky fingers.

Sean groaned at the sensation of her hot wet mouth and soft tongue swirling over his fingers, yearning for them to be his throbbing cock. Molly released him with a smack of her lips, then stepping away from him took a few steps before turning and shaking her tits at him.

"Like them?"

"Jesus," he licked his lips at the sight of her incredible breasts.

Bigger than he'd imagined, well rounded, and as milky white as the rest of her. Her pink nipples were smaller than he expected, and so pale they were barely visible even on her white flesh.

But they looked as hard as his cock and had a cute little upturn to them as well as being in the center of a small patch of freckles that surrounded each of them.

"Thought about them, haven't you?" she cupped her breasts, holding them higher. "You bad boy, sitting there talking to your friend's mommy and thinking about sucking her tits."

"Yeah," he walked towards her, and she back away, keeping a few feet between them. "Thought about you sucking something too."

"Ohh," she purred, sucking on her lower green coated lip. "I love that, Sean. No nerves, no wondering if this is right, just telling me what you want."

She reached the edge of the dance floor and continued moving until she reached a one of the tables.

"Take those damn jeans off and let me see how happy you are to see me." Molly eased two chairs apart and stood between them. "Show me what you're favorite red-haired lass should be sucking."

Sean surprised himself with the sucking remark, he didn't consider himself crude, or that bold, but her reaction to it told him she wasn't just fine with it, but into it. That made it much easier to shove his jeans and boxers to the floor and step out of them, his cock bobbing between his lean muscular thighs.

"Look at that," Molly purred. "That cock matches the rest of you, long, pretty, and damn hard." She laughed. "And you left the hat on!"

The way her green eyes focused on his cock while she once again sucked on her lip had him so hard his balls ached, and as he approached her he imagined those green lips wrapped around him.

He was dimly aware of Prince's Kiss now playing, but it was hard to focus on anything other than Molly. She'd spun around and putting her hands on the table leaned over and wiggled her ass at him in rhythm to the beat.

She straightened and putting her thumbs into the thong, worked the strings down over her hips as she shimmied for him. She did a quick turn to face him and his eyes darted from her jiggling tits to the patch of green lace that composed the front of the thing working lower.

Molly made her way to the floor, then on the way up, pushed the thong down exposing a glorious patch of copper red hair between her creamy thighs. She hopped up onto the table and bending her legs, worked the thong down to her feet.

With a laugh she licked it off her foot and his hand flashed out to catch it before it sailed past him. Sean pressed the crotch of it to his face and inhaled deeply. He released a sigh as his nostrils filled with the spicy scent of her pussy and didn't hesitate to lick the warm sticky material.

"Why drink from that when you can do it directly from the tap?" Molly stretched her legs out, putting her feet on the rungs of the chairs she'd pushed to the side, and reaching down, spread her pussy open for him.

Holy fuck, she was hot! Sitting legs, and pussy, spread wide open as she beckoned him with her green and black tipped finger. Sean reached the table, and now between the chairs began to sink to his knees, but she stopped him by reaching out and grabbing his cock.

He moaned as she squeezed it, causing a line of pre cum to ooze from it, and placed his hands on her smooth inner thighs as she proceeded to slowly pump him in her tight fist.

"Know what?" She looked up at him, her eyes bright with lust. "You have plenty of time to get a taste. But right now? I need this big fucking dick in my red haired cunt."

She tugged on his cock and he shuffled forward until she was stroking him directly over her pink slit, and when she pressed his swollen purple head through her pubic hair a shudder went through him.

She eased him lower, her breath hissing between her lips as the spongy flesh of his head rubbed over her clit. Sean's hands trembled against her lush thighs as he struggled to let her tease him.

"Say it," she whispered. "Tell me what you...ohhh!"

Unable to hold back anymore, when she once again teased his tip to her sweet spot, he thrust his hips, plunging half his length inside her. Molly's eyes went wide, and she released a high pitched yelp when he shoved forward once more.

His entire cock now nestled into her hot tight pussy, Sean shifted his hands from her thighs to her breasts, fondling them as he worked his hips. He managed to regain control and his first few thrusts were long and slow.

"Damn, that's a big cock," Molly moaned as he eased his full length deep inside before easing back.

His fingers tightened on her breasts as he reveled in the feeling of her wet heat spreading around his invading cock. Molly gripped his forearms her lips parted, soft moans escaping her each time he slowly sank into her mature cunt.

"What are you doing?" Her hands moved from his arms to his chest, stopping him.

"I..." he blinked, unsure of how to answer. "You..."

"If you want to fuck me, then fuck me." A nasty smile spread across her lips. "You can go slow with your little coeds, I'm a real woman, Sean. Treat me like one."

Sean's surprise lasted barely more than a second, and with a smile of his own, he eased back, and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. He still used long strokes to enjoy the full sensation of plunging repeatedly into Molly's amazing red haired pussy but was now doing so with as fast as he could and with a power that caused the table to rock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she yelped each time he went so deep his balls slapped against her. "That's how you fuck! You don't tease a woman like me, baby, you make me yours!" Sean leaned forward, and she groaned when he sucked her right nipple between his lips.

"You think about them?" she cupped her tits, holding them to his face, while hooking her feet over the chairs to keep her balance on the table. "You think about sucking these tits? Playing with them? Coming all over them?"

He moaned when she hooked her arm around his neck and arched her back, shoving her tit into his face. Sean eagerly licked and sucked not just her nipple, but tried to suck as much as her soft white flesh into his mouth as he could.

His hips continued to work, pounding her wide open slit as hard as he could while leaning over. Molly yelped and moaned each time he went deep and let herself fall back onto the table.

Sean followed her, leaning further over the table and now kissing the patch of freckles over her breasts that had teased him for so long. Molly's long legs wrapped around his waist, and she moved her hips beneath him, thrusting upwards into his descending cock.

Her arms went around him, her nails trailing over his shoulders and down his back as he worked his lips over to her left nipple and sucked it with lip smacking enthusiasm.

"Oh god, oh fuck!" Molly moaned above him. "I've wanted this for months!" she released a loud laugh that ended in a yip before she added. "Thank god that kid missed that free throw!"

Sean had to admit as exciting as it would have been to be playing in March Madness, having his cock buried inside Molly's hot pussy with her naked body wrapped around him had it beat.

Molly pushed on his shoulders, causing him to lean back.

"Give it to me," she eased her legs from around him and lifted them in the air. "I want you to fuck me like you're trying to break the table, or me."

Yup, fuck basketball. Molly placed her soft feet on his shoulders and gripping her knees, Sean cut loose, taking her up on her offer to give it to her as hard as he could. Molly squealed, her hands resting lightly on his hips and her big tits bouncing as he pummeled her pink twat.

He lowered his upper body, causing her feet and lower legs to slide over his shoulders and leaned over. Molly's eyes bulged and her mouth opened in a wide O as her feet were now pushed over her head, her ass lifting from the edge of the table.