Milf Tails: Get Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes me feel better. Connor's playing in the big dance and I'm back here banging his mother."

"Hey, not your fault that kid on your team missed that free throw to go into OT." Jeff gave him an encouraging smile knowing Sean was still upset over just missing out in his last season playing point guard for the Friars. "But my boy here put up 24 and had some steals, not on you, man."

"Win and lose as a team," he shrugged. "Dean had 18pts and 12 rebounds, but they fouled him because they know he sucks on the line."

"Yeah, well that's over, so consider Molly the consolation prize because from what you said she told you, she wouldn't do this if Connor was here."

"Because she knows its wrong too."

"Wrong for him to know," Jeff finished his beer, then added. "You really going to pass this up?"

"I think I should."

"But she wants it! It's not like you're trying to con her into it, you won't even tell her you're into her. This is all on her, and you can be too."

"You come up with these lines and the best you can do for a toast is a Def Leopard lyric?"

"Not good under pressure, and don't change the song on me. Come on, Sean, do this for me and all the other guys who'd jump at a chance to be with a woman like that." He sighed wistfully. "Tipsy redhead with an epic rack, a perfect ass and a dirty mind, and she's twice your age and hotter than most girls our age."

"You think..."

"I don't think!" Jeff snapped. "That's the fucking problem. Stop thinking, no one would think about this, they'd just do it."

"But what if..."

"But and what if, are thinking," Jeff insisted. "But seeing you to think? How about this. She seems like she's offering and if you don't take her up on it how do you think she'll feel?"

"I'm sure she has other options."

"But she came onto you and because Connor isn't here. Don't you get it? She may have been waiting for this, and you're going to shoot her down and hurt her feelings."

"You believe that?"

"Look, I'm no expert on women, okay? I talk a lot of smack, but I've been with Mindy since 10th grade so not like I have a lot of experience with other girls, but rejection sucks and I think it does more for women, and she's going to feel like a damn fool putting herself out there to you, and you blow her off."

"You really feel like she could have wanted me before this?"

"Connor hasn't been away even for a weekend with Julie for months. This is her first chance without him around and look who she's after." Jeff leaned back in the booth with an air of resignation. "Man, short of slapping you, I can't think of anything else to do or say here. You want her, she wants you, only you see a problem here."

He glanced at his phone. "Mindy's going to be here in five."

"She's going to hang out for a while?" Sean was relieved for the break in the conversation. "Cool, haven't seen her much lately."

"She's not coming in, I asked her to pick me up." Jeff rose from the booth. I'm going to wait outside, thanks for buying, I owe a lot of beers when I get back to work."

"I was going to take you home."

"I texted her under the table when you told me Molly mentioned again not to leave without seeing her." he clapped him on the shoulder. "You want to chicken out, that's your problem, but you're not using me as an excuse, so you're on your own pal."

"Thanks."

"Hey," Jeff smiled down at him. "Just think, its like the motto here."

When Sean shook his head, Jeff smirked.

"You my friend, can get lucky at Finns."

Chapter Four

"Come on man, spill!"the text from Jeff read. "Or she still keeping you busy?"

"Yeah, I'll be busy alright," Sean grunted as he slipped into the red Camry his parents had bought him for graduating high school. "Busy putting up decorations."

After all the talk with Jeff, the drama and inner turmoil about Molly, Sean had decided his friend was right, if she wanted him, then why should he say no? The biggest reason would be Connor, but Jeff had a point, not like either were going to tell him, and the whole "I'd know," thing might bother him, but enough to turn down a chance to make his Molly inspired dreams come true?

If anything he felt he'd have a bigger issue living with the fact he had a chance and didn't go for it. He'd play the ignorance is bliss game to keep peace with his friend and not create family drama for Molly.

In the meantime, he'd have what he had no doubt would be memories that would last a lifetime, and...he couldn't push away the thought that if it were that much fun, maybe she'd want it to be more than once.

Turned out he'd put himself through all of that for nothing. Maybe Molly had drank a little too much way too quick and wasn't quitter herself in the moment, or maybe she had just been fucking with him, because nothing ended up happening, and the 'favor' turned out to be just that; a favor.

Pulling out of the driveway and heading in the direction of downtown, Sean. For what had to be the twentieth time since he'd gotten home last night replayed the last half hour at the pub once Jeff had left.

He'd finished the last of his beer, and remained sitting for a few minutes, trying to spot Molly. Because Finn's was centrally located downtown and was known to have good food, they had a six o'clock rush of people from local offices, looking to have a bite along with a drink.

That crowd generally thinned out by seven thirty and was replaced by the steady trickle of people there to do some drinking while dancing or watching the Celtics or Bruins on one of the two big screen TV's, one at each end of the long bar and angled so people at the tables could also see them.

At eight the crowd was decent, but not overwhelming, and he'd watched Molly make her way around the Pub, talking to regulars, laughing and smiling, and more than once there was a shot glass, or mug in her hand.

Her cheeks now had color in them and her eyes brighter than ever. Sean's hesitation was slowly replaced by visions of what normally flirty and fun Molly would be when she was drunk.

After a few minutes of flitting about the pub, Molly sat down at the end of the bar, and after speaking to Charlie, he brought her over a cup of coffee in a Finn's mug along with a leather binder.

Molly opened it and plucking a pen from the binder turned the pages, writing something down here and there. Probably ordering food and liquor for the Pub. Seeing her still and now concentrating on work, he figured it was a good time to approach her.

Sean made a detour into the men's room and after using it and washing his hands, stared at himself in the mirror. He wasn't exactly dressed for a fun time in his Lowe's t-shirt and worn jeans that had a couple of holes and had seen better days, but he'd been unloading lumber deliveries all day and had learned the hard way not to wear his good clothes there.

He hadn't shaved in a couple of days, but the dark shadow wasn't a bad look on him. He wasn't as fair as Molly but did have the less than colorful complexion of many people who were Irish.

His short curly dark hair was a mess, and he splashed water on his hands, and ran his fingers through it, pushing it back to try and get it somewhat neat. His ocean blue eyes, a feature he'd received many compliments on from girls, were a bit on the dull side from a long week of school and work and there was a hint of red around the blue.

Knew he shouldn't have shared a blunt with Jeff before they left for the pub, but what it was what it was, and he hoped it wasn't his eyes she'd be focused on, but his cock which had been slowly thickening and expanding in his jeans as he thought less about drama and morals and more about Molly and those amazing lips and perfect body.

Glancing around to make sure no one was watching, he folded his arms over his chest and tightened them, watching the muscles in his forearms and upper arms stand out.

Sean wasn't jacked, playing basketball you were generally better off being on the more agile and athletic side and his build reflected that. At 6'4" we weighed around 190 pounds; his body with a lot of lean muscle packed onto his long frame.

He glanced down at his hands with were large and could easily palm a basketball and thought about how he was soon going to be palming Molly's tits and that fine ass of hers.

After a quick splash of cold water on his face to shake off the effects of his buzz, he took a breath, gave himself a mock salute in the mirror and went back out to the pub. He approached Molly muttering, "Just be cool, just be cool," and slid into the stool next to her.

"Hey, I'm about to head out, you said you needed something from me?"

Molly looked up from the book which he saw was indeed an order form and smiled.

"As a matter of fact I do need something from you," she cocked her head and the smile broadened, but this time it was the lopsided goofy one, and not the sultry one she'd given him earlier. "Think I can get it?"

"Depends on what it is," he spoke slowly so he wouldn't say anything stupid. "But I can't see me saying no to you."

"Words every woman loves to hear, even better when they're from a good-looking young man."

"This young man looks forward to hearing what you need me to do for you," he hoped he didn't sound to corny, but whatever he said, he didn't have the years of flirting behind him she did, and he doubted this was about him being good with the lines, just between her legs.

Shit, he sounded like Jeff, but at least he'd thought it and not said it.

"Well, now that you ask," she giggled. "You know tomorrow night is our annual St. Patrick's Day party."

"I plan on being there," he told her.

"Good to hear, but with Connor gone, Charlie's back acting up and the other staff having lives outside of here, I need some help getting the room ready, do you think you could help me?"

"Um," he blinked. Maybe she was stringing him along pretending that's what she wanted. Jeff had said there was a bedroom up there. "Tonight? Sure what time?"

"Can't tonight, busiest night of the week except for tomorrow which is busiest of the year. I'm stuck down here until close, then have to help clean up."

"I could go upstairs now, and you just show me what you want done," he offered.

"That would work except I had the floor buffed and waxed today, and it won't be safe to walk on until tomorrow, that's why I need help, have to get all the chairs down from the tables. Can you do it?"

"Yeah," he nodded, hoping he didn't sound as disappointed as he felt, or look like he'd been expecting something else. "What time?"

"How about you come around twelve thirty? I'll leave the back door unlocked and you can just come upstairs?"

"Sure."

"And of course I wouldn't ask you to do this for free, so I'll have some fun surprises for you, sound good?"

"Like a t-shirt?" he forced himself to smile "Or maybe a pair of them?"

"I think Get Lucky could be part of your compensation," she gestured to her shirt. "Free admission and all your drinks on the house at the party too, how's that?"

"Sounds fair, maybe I should get an Uber."

"And of course an invite to the after party."

"There's an after party? Where?"

"Here, but don't say anything, it's only for special guests. I'll tell you more tomorrow." She tapped the ledger with her pen. "I really have to get back to this. It has to be put in before nine for them to be able to deliver tomorrow, and we can't run out of anything on St Patrick 's Day, now can we?"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 12:30," he gave her another not so sincere smile. "Have a good night."

"Not as good as I wanted it to be," she sighed. "But that's why we always have a plan B, right?"

"Here's to plan B," he lifted his hand in a mock toast, and he'd turned away and left the Pub feeling like an absolute idiot.

"You better have some good stories if you're making me wait this long for them."

Jeff hadn't been kidding when he said he'd be living through Sean's experience, which brought up something that made him feel a little better nothing happened. Jeff would have, as he was now, wanting details and although usually tight lipped, what if he said something by accident?

"Call Jeff," Sean commanded the phone.

"There you are!" Jeff answered before the first ring had finished. "You come up for air? How..."

"Nothing happened, okay?"

"Yeah, right. Let's hear some details!"

"I said nothing fucking happened!" Sean snapped so angrily that in the ensuing silence he thought Jeff had hung up.

"Wow," he finally responded. "I guess not if you're that mad. What happen, you back out?"

"No, there was nothing to back down from." He quickly told Jeff about how after all her flirting with him turned into nothing more than her needing some physical labor to help get the club ready.

"That sucks," Jeff sounded as bummed as he felt. "Wonder if the flirting early on was just to get you ready to say yes to anything."

"Maybe, who the hell knows? But I figured I'd let you know before you showed up at my house banging on the door."

"Sorry, Sean. But look at it this way, you don't have to feel like you did anything wrong and no worries with Connor."

"Silver lining, I guess."

"See, you were going to do it, you dog," Jeff laughed. "Next time no thinking, the woman's flirting you go all in right then and there and say let's go!"

"Duly noted. You coming to the Party there tonight?"

"Not sure yet. Mindy wanted to hit a club, but I'll try to talk her into stopping by for an hour. Catch you later, or if not, I'll give you a call tomorrow."

"Sounds good."

"Meantime find some girl there tonight and dance with her right in front of that teasing Milf porn wannabe and show her what she could have had."

"That'll teach her," Sean ended the call. Why would she care if he did that, she hadn't wanted him to begin with.

He arrived at Finns and was surprised to see no cars on the street in front of it or the small lot. Noticing a sign on the door, he pulled in and cruised up to the door to read an announcement that due to the party tonight they wouldn't be opening the pub until 5.

Sean pulled around back and parked next to Molly's sleek black Lexus. He got out and as he approached the door, his phone vibrated, and he saw it was a text from Molly.

"Now that you're here, lock the downstairs door behind you in case someone tries to come in and go into the pub."

Sean glanced up in time to see the heavy black drapes that covered each of the upstairs windows, move in the one directly overlooking the parking lot and caught a brief flash of green from behind it.

He let himself in, then turned the knob on the door, and threw the bolt. There was a door in front of him that led directly into the pub and figured Molly was right to be careful as if he remembered right, it didn't have a lock.

He made his way up the narrow staircase to the second floor through a final door that led into the large hall. The space was dimly lit, only two of the dozen or more spotlights on the ceiling were lit, one over the middle of the room, the other over the dance floor, and even those appeared to have turned down to a lower setting.

He frowned as he walked further into the room. The floors did look as if they'd just been buffed and gleamed in the dim glow of the two spotlights.

With all the windows covered most of the room was thrown into shadow and as he walked towards the center of the room, he called out, "Molly?"

There was no reply, and Sean peered into the shadows around him and frowned. All the chairs were down and around the tables, and he could make out decorations and banners hung from the rafters.

Dozens of large green balloons were pinned along the walls and one floated up from its strong from the back of every chair. Even the bar along the far wall appeared to have its shelves fully stocked and rows of glasses hanging from the hooks above it. If all this were done, what had she needed him here for?

He turned at the sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor and saw a figure drifting through the shadows at the edge of the dance floor.

"Hey, baby," Molly's voice called out. "Glad you could make it."

Baby? No, he wasn't falling for this crap again.

"Doesn't look like you need my help." He walked towards the dance floor as he spoke. Molly hadn't emerged from the shadows yet, and he wondered what she was up to.

"But I do," she said. "With a few things, but first things first. I need your opinion on my outfit for tonight."

"I'm sure you look fine, but..." he stopped when she walked out of the darkened portion of the room and into the light over the dance floor. "Holy shit," he whispered.

"I take that as a good reaction?"

Molly slowly approached him, and it was a struggle to keep his mouth from gaping, because he was sure his eyes were doing plenty of that. Molly wore a light green micro dress that seemed to be made of the same clingy material as last night's slacks.

The material hugged her every curve, and not only pushed up her impressive breasts, but the way he could see her nipples made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress ended at her upper thigh, leaving most of her long bare legs visible.

Those legs ended in a pair of green open toe heels high enough that as she grew closer, he realized she was looking him in the eye. The heels were held on by a strap around her ankle, leaving her feet visible, her tattoos standing out on her white flesh.

Her toes were the same shade of green as the dress and tipped in black, and as his eyes roamed up her legs and back to her breasts, he saw her long fingernails matched her toes.

The dress featured a black and purple belt around the middle that accentuated the curve of her hips and the thin straps over her shoulders, left her creamy freckle dotted flesh visible.

She wore the green choker from last night but this time with a silver Shamrock clasp at her throat. His eyes kept moving, taking in every inch of the hot as fuck woman in front of him, and the more he saw, the more he liked.

And the harder his cock became.

Molly sported a green party hat covered in glitter and pulled down at a rakish angle so it covered the upper left portion of her face. Her right eye was done in black mascara with green eye shadow, and her sensual lips, currently curved into that irresistible crooked smile were coated in the same green as her nails.

"Yes?" she did a slow turn for him, exposing the fact the back of the dress plunged down to her lower back.

Molly reached back and pulled her hair over her shoulder to show off the creamy skin of her back as well as the full length of the large Celtic cross. The dress ended not far above the curve of her ass which the dress fit like a glove.

Sean's heart pounded as he took in her legs from behind. Her toned thighs, her shapely calves and just the sheer length of them was exciting.

"Or no?" she turned back to face him.

"Hell yeah," Sean blurted out causing her to laugh. "Jesus, Molly you..."

"Good golly Miss Molly?" she laughed again, her visible eye shining and that smile growing even wider.

"You can say that again."

"I'd rather say your name," she slowly sauntered over to him, her heels loud on the floor. "Over and over," she said softly. "If you're really good to me, maybe I'll scream it."

"You...wait," he put his hands up. "I don't get it."

"Not going to get it if you keep talking." Molly spread her arms out. "Do I look like I'm dressed for conversation?"

"But what happened last night? You were coming on to me, then you weren't, now you had me come here for..." he tried to keep himself from sounding as excited as he was just in case. "What? To mess with me?"

"I guess I owe you the story for last night. I planned on slipping away upstairs with you, then I found out Chad had called out, and no one was willing to close, and Charlie can't do it alone, so I had to pivot and push it off until today.