Milf Tails: Get Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as he drilled her even harder, his cock now driving deeper into her. The table rocked and creaked, but he could barely make out the sound over Molly's yelping and squealing.

He'd never fucked a girl this hard before and the fact the harder he tried the more Molly liked it had him more excited. Not just excited but thinking she was as wild of a fuck as he'd dreamed she'd be.

A little too excited as between his longtime lust for her and the way he'd been fucking her, he could feel his balls tightening and his cock twitching inside her. His breathing picked up and his hands gripped her breasts tighter.

"Yeah?" she stared up at him. "You going to come for me, baby?"

"I...close," he tried to slow himself down, wanting to last as long as possible this time and any time she'd let him today.

"Stop!" she pushed with her legs, easing him back, causing his now dripping cock to slip from inside her. "Sit down," she pointed to the chair to her right.

Sean turned the chair and dropped into it. He had barely sat when Molly smoothly slid off the table and onto her knees. She grabbed his cock and opening wide took him deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Sean groaned as Molly bobbed her head in a slow steady rhythm.

She giggled around his cock, then, with her eyes locked onto his moved her head faster. Sean put his hands in her soft hair, brushing it to the side to get a clear view of his cock sliding between Molly's lips.

She moaned softly and slowed her sucking, now letting him fully enjoy the amazing sensation of every inch of his cock sliding into her mouth. It was every inch was with little effort, Molly's lips slid down the full length of his shaft to press to his pubic mound.

He gasped when her tongue slid out, sliding over his balls, before she worked her mouth back up his shaft, He could feel her soft tongue swirling side to side as her lips sealed tightly around his thick shaft,

She put her hands on his thighs and sucked faster, repeatedly deep throating him despite his considerable length. She opened her mouth wider, and his cock jumped when she gagged the next time she took him all the way.

She bobbed her head not just faster, but harder, pounding her mouth down onto him. Her eyes began to water and her cheeks flushing red from effort as she fucked her mouth with his cock with a force that both stunned, and excited him.

Her eyes, black mascara running from them and down her cheeks, never left his as she continued to deliver a porn star quality blowjob complete with gagging and sloppy wet sucking sounds.

Drool and pre cum oozed from the sides of her mouth only for her to noisily slurp it back up. Her lipstick left green smudges along his spit covered shaft, and he his hands tightened in her hair as she force fed herself his cock.

Sean felt as if he'd died and gone to heaven. Molly McBride on her knees slurping and slobbering on his dick the way he only thought happened in movies, and like nothing he'd ever experienced before.

His legs trembled as her efforts had brought him back to the edge, and she slipped him from her mouth, pushed his cock back against his stomach and began to lick and suck his swollen balls.

"Oh my god, Molly," he moaned as she opened wide, sucking his entire sack into her mouth.

She moved her tongue over it, then releasing him made him groan when she sucked on just his right nut, and eased her head back, stretching his sac. Another straight out of porn move, Christ Jeff would never believe this shit even if he told him.

Molly sucked the other side of his sac before running her tongue rapidly up and down his shaft. She gripped his cock in her fist, while she fluttered her tongue over his head, peppering him with quick soft licks.

He could feel his cock throbbing in her hand and swore he'd never been so hard in his life. Molly took her time, making a show of pampering his cock with her talented tongue as she worked it up down and around his shaft, before running it along the sensitive ridge beneath his tip.

He groaned and couldn't stop his hips from moving as even her teasing tongue had him ready to explode. Molly kissed his tip, then taking him back in her mouth resumed sucking.

This time it was slow and easy and only half his length, but damn it felt good. His legs were shaking, and his entire body tensed as he felt himself slowly reaching the point of no return.

But Molly continued her slow steady sucking and he squirmed and whimpered in the chair as he felt himself edging closer and closer. She closed her eyes and sighed as she worked her amazing mouth worked its magic and he had to release her hair from fear he'd pull too hard as she eased him towards his climax with maddening slowness.

"Oh god," he breathed, feeling as if he were going to literally explode. "Faster, please."

"Hmm-mmm" Molly shook her head and he moaned when she slowed even more.

Sean groaned, a mixture of pleasure and frustration as she teased him closer and closer.

He gripped the edges of the chair hard enough to make his knuckled pop, then gasped as his cock twitched in her mouth and he felt his release racing through him. His cock jerked again, and he groaned when his balls convulsed and he erupted him her mouth.

"Mmm!" Molly sighed softly as she didn't break rhythm and continued to suck as his cock twitched in her mouth, adding more cum to the hot sticky mess he could feel around his head.

Sean wiggled in the seat trying not to shove his hips forward. He'd never come so hard, yet so slowly as Molly unhurriedly milked his cock. But as slow as it was, it felt incredible, his orgasm being prolonged by the expert cock sucker between his legs.

When he had nothing left, Molly eased him from her mouth, keeping her lips pressed together, then opened wide, showing him the huge puddle of cum over and under her tongue.

She closed her mouth and tossed her head back as if doing a shot, then showed him her now empty mouth.

"Fuck Bailey's," she giggled. "That's Irish cream."

She rose to her feet, and turning her back to him, grabbed his still twitching cock, and held it still while she lowered herself and guided him inside her. She let her weight go, dropping her ass in his lap, and Sean cried out as his still sensitive cock was plunged inside her.

With a laugh, Molly wiggled her hips, working him around her at this point sloppy wet slit. She leaned forward, grabbing the edge of the table and bounced up and down, riding him in reverse.

Sean grabbed her hips, moaning and squirming as she mercilessly worked his tortured cock. But he was still hard and after a couple of minutes of feeling as if he were a raw nerve inside her, it felt damn good.

He pushed her hair to the side and kissed her back, his hands sliding up her stomach to fondle her tits.

"Told you, she looked over her shoulder at him. "You've never fucked until you've had an Irish redhead," she sighed as his thumbs found her nipples. "And on St Paddy's day!"

She ground into his lap, then rocked front to back and side to side, giving him a lap dance as Sean kissed her back and the tops of her shoulders while playing with her tits. Molly moaned and yipped as she impaled herself on his cock, and deciding it was time he tried to call the shots, he surged to his feet.

Molly cried out in surprise as Sean grabbed her arms and pushed her over the table. He gripped her hips and as he had before, tore into her, this time his cock plunging even deeper.

"Take it," Molly encouraged him. "Claim that cunt, make it yours!"

Sean doubted she'd even be his, but he could play to get a rematch in the future and pounded her fast and hard. His hands slid over her ass, spreading her cheeks to watch his cock plunder her red haired slit.

On whim, he gave her ass a playful smack, then one to the other side. Molly's pussy contracted around his cock each time and he dealt her a few more, and this time harder smacks, adding some color to her pale cheeks.

Molly yipped and wiggled but pushed her ass back into his thrusting cock and his sharp little spanks. Sean grabbed her hair, and pulled on it, while squeezing her now red ass cheek and continued to have his way with her.

God, this was incredible. Molly was beyond even his wildest dreams taking everything he could give her and working his cock to get even more. The only thing that he hadn't had yet was...

He pulled his cock out, dropped to his knees, spread her ass open and plunged her tongue into her steamy slit. Molly squealed as he swirled his tongue inside, probing her hot sloppy hole.

He spread her cheeks further as he moved his head, fucking her with his rigid tongue. Going all in, he slid his tongue higher and pushed his tongue into her pink rosebud.

"Oh, you are so....bad," Molly moaned as he swirled his tongue across her ass, then pushed it inside several times.

He slipped his tongue back into her pussy and sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her sticky sweet juices. Molly lifted her right leg, placing her knee on the table and giving him better access.

Taking full advantage, Sean slurped once more on her pussy, then eased his tongue down to her clit. Molly moaned and squirmed as he traced slow circles around it, while easing a finger into her tight twat.

Her hips rocked, pushing his finger deeper and figuring he could get away with it, Sean eased his free hand over her cheek, and plunged a finger into her tight asshole. Molly released a high pitched sound, but both her holes tightened around his fingers and her hips rocked harder.

"Eat it," she moaned. "Eat that red haired cunt! Make me cum in your face!"

Sean accepted the challenge, and not just to make her cum, but to show her she wasn't the only one who knew how to lick. His tongue went into high gear, licking in slow then fast circles, going side to side, up and down and even a couple of deliberately slow figure eights.

He fought back a smile as Molly whimpered and moved her hips, trying to keep her clit pressed to his moving tongue. He teased her a couple of times, licking furiously and feeling her legs tighten, then ease back barely lick her.

But as much as he wanted to pay her back for his frustratingly slow orgasm, his cock was still hard and dying to get back inside of her. He hadn't been soft since she'd begun to take off her clothes.

Who needed Viagra when you had a red haired milf who fucked like a wild cat?

Sean sped his tongue up, flickering it all around her clit, trying for every direction as fast as he could. Molly's thighs trembled and her ass and pussy tightened around his fingers as he licked her pink nub while inhaling the intoxicating scent of her sweet slit.

"Yes...ohhh," Molly whimpered. "Keep licking, just keep licking! I...Fuck yeah!"

Molly howled as her hips went wild, smearing her hot flesh in his face. Her holes convulsed around his fingers and her ass ground into him as she writhed and wiggled over the table.

Her yips and squeals were music to his ears and his cock ached as he knew he'd be fucking her within minutes. He kept licking, moving his head, his cheeks getting sticky from her gushing slit as she continued to come on the tip of his tongue.

When she slumped forward with a low moan, she went to drop her leg, but Sean grabbed her knee, keeping it up on the table. He eased his finger from her pussy but kept the other buried in her ass.

He shot to his feet and plunged inside her hard enough to make the table rock and Molly to howl as he ripped into her with so much force it bordered on being violent. Nothing fancy, he just squeezed her left hip while relentlessly pounding her helpless pussy.

He could feel his cock sliding along his finger through the thin skin between her ass and pussy he pressed it down, pushing harder on his cock. Molly yelped and yipped in between disjointed attempts to talk.

"You...I...Sean...fuck, oh oh, God!"

Her stammering gave him a sense of pride that he could render this incredible woman to a stuttering helpless mess as he took her. That was what he was doing. It wasn't sweet, sure as hell wasn't romantic.

This was lust and primal need being fulfilled as he gave her everything she'd asked for and more. His breath caught as his frenetic fucking had him getting close and as much as he'd love to keep going his balls were beginning to ache from not having a breather in between rounds.

His strokes became shorter and more desperate as he breathing became louder and his heart hammered in his chest.

"Fuck," he moaned. "I..."

"Let me!" Molly moaned and shook her hips, trying to get him to step back.

Sean obeyed her, pulling his cock out and groaning as he'd been barely been able to stop before it was too late. Molly turned around and gave him a light push. He fell back into the chair, and she dropped to her knees.

Grabbing his cock, she pumped him, while sliding her arm under her tits and holding them up. Sean groaned as she jerked him hard and fast, then gasped when his cock exploded.

The first spurt was perfect, striking those sexy freckles over her breasts, his cum oozing down between them. Molly expertly moved his cock side to side, making sure he sprayed both of her tits.

"Yeah, that's it baby," she purred. "Paint my tits. How about later on I lay on my back and you can titty fuck me?" she flicked her tongue over his squirting cock, getting a glob of cum on her lips. "Give me a pearl necklace?"

"Jesus," he breathed, grabbing her wrist when she kept going even though he had nothing left. "You are...."

"Good golly Miss Molly?" she laughed, then fondly kissed his cock before sitting back on her knees.

"Something like that," he nodded while eyeing his cock which was deflating so quickly it seemed as if it were afraid she was going to go for more on the spot.

"Hmm," that was fun," she eyed the cum dripping down her tits. "Was I as good as you hoped?"

"You need to ask?"

"Nice to hear." She laughed.

"You're right, I've never really fucked before this."

"Good news is you'll get to fuck like this some more."

"You meant that? We're coming up after the party?"

"Sean," she rose to her feet. "Parties not for three more hours. You think we're not fucking again before that?"

"Damn," he had a quick thought of whether or not he could, but when he took in Molly's spectacular body and cum covered tits, he had no doubt he could, or if not, she'd take what she wanted.

"But hey," he joked. "We haven't seen the bedroom yet, right?"

"We'll get there," she turned and walked back towards the dance floor. "But that's after we shower. Let's go, baby, you need to get me clean, then get me dirty again."

Chapter Five

Sean opened his eyes and narrowed them, trying to focus on the red numbers on the alarm clock on the nightstand to his left.

4:00.

He caught his eyes closing, and with an effort, forced them back open. He couldn't ever remember being this tired in the afternoon. Then again, he'd never spent three hours getting his brains fucked out by an older woman.

He turned his head and smiled at the sight of Molly sleeping next to him. She'd rolled onto her side with her back to him. After she'd dropped to her knees and took her time sucking him hard in the shower, they'd gone at it again.

First with Molly bending over, her hands braced against the tiled wall. Sean had reached around her and played with her clit while fucking her with deliciously long slow strokes and making her cum on his cock.

He'd then turned her around, lifted her up and with her legs wrapped around his waist fucked her hard against the wall. They'd come into the bedroom planning to nap, and his eyes had immediately closed.

Within a half hour Molly woke him up by rolling between his legs and sucking him hard again. She slid up and rode him before she rolled them both over and went down on her once more.

He'd slid up and they'd fucked missionary, and this time slow and easy with some soft kissing that had more than a hint of sweet and sensual to it, and ended with him coming inside her.

Molly had moaned his name as he filled her insatiable pussy with what didn't feel like much more than a few dribbled, but the fact it was inside Molly McBride, it might have been the best of his four orgasms.

After that, they'd both fallen asleep until he'd opened his eyes. Before going to sleep, Molly had put her hair up and he found himself admiring her smooth creamy back decorated with the large cross as well as all her fun freckles across her shoulders and speckled over her back.

The sheet had slid down exposing the upper curve of her ass and to his astonishment he felt his cock rising. Even as it did his balls ached from the effort and this time he really wondered if he could.

He flinched when the alarm sounded next to him, and he reached over to shut it off.

"Ugh," Molly turned onto her back, then sat up, giving Sean a view of her gorgeous tits. "Feel like I'm hung over, but I didn't drink."

"I remember you taking a couple of shots," he sat up next to her, and had to agree, he felt drunk and wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep.

"Hmm, that I did, and people think tequila is salty." She sighed. "Damn, I wished we'd done that sooner."

"How soon? I mean, did you know I had a thing for you?"

"You've been eyeing me since you were a kid, but I only paid attention the last few months. With William gone I'm not ready for serious, but I'm all about fun and what's more fun than fucking a good looking boy half your age that's got it bad for you?"

"I'll take that."

"You took it a few times. My damn cunts sore and we still have after the party to play."

"I can spend the night?" he asked hopefully.

"Finn's is closed tomorrow, you can stay until Monday," she gave him that adorable lopsided smile. "If you want that is."

"Gee, let me... not think about this. Of course I want to."

"We can't be all the time," Molly reached down and gave his hand a squeeze. "But we can be sometimes. You want to be my sometime guy?"

"I'll be your anytime guy," he laughed and eyed her breasts.

"Not now," she swung her legs off the bed, and rose to her feet. "Pub opens at five. Charlie's probably already downstairs, so I have to get down there."

"I'll go out the back and come back later." Sean nodded.

"No, you can come down with me. We'll say you were helping up here. Even if he thinks anything, Charlie never says a word."

"You sure?"

"He's been working here for fifty years and I'm not the only one that's brought people upstairs for some fun."

"Okay," Sean rose from the bed. "Crap, clothes are still on the dance floor."

"Well, here." Molly had plucked something from her nightstand and tossed it to him. "Wear this tonight."

He caught the black T-shirt.

"This my get lucky at Finn's shirt?" he laughed.

"New version and just for the party. I think you'll like it."

Sean shook it out and laughed at the image of a leprechaun with lipstick on his cheek and beneath it the words "I got lucky on St Paddy's Day!"

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this raunchy little romp. I may not be Irish, but I am married to a green-eyed redhead, and yes, she's trouble, but usually the good kind. Happy St. Patrick's Day, and as always, thank you for reading. LC68