MILF Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Son’s temptation becomes too great to ignore.
1.7k words
4.49
25.3k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,252 Followers

It had been a month since Crystal had been forced by two men to have sex, and suck off her son, twice, in a motel room while traveling. She wanted nothing more than to put the ordeal out of her mind, but that was something that is not easily dismissed. She tried bringing it up to her 18-year-old son, but he adamantly refused to discuss it.

Crystal had refused to report the incident, especially after being threatened with the release of the video of her sucking Taylor off, and her being fucked in the pussy and ass by both men while sucking her son a second time, and masturbating in the shower. She cared little about the third one, sure it would be embarrassing, but not nearly as bad as the other two. Still, she feared that video getting out into the public at some point.

So instead of talking about it, Crystal chose to deal with it in other ways. She had begun going out drinking more, and had random sex with four different men since returning home. Unlike Bill and Ronny, she used condoms for each encounter, unless she performed oral sex on them. Crystal usually did not let men cum in her mouth, but since being forced to do so with Ronny and her son, she had willingly let the men cum in her mouth, even if she didn't swallow, just to try to erase the memory of Taylor cumming in her mouth twice that night.

Crystal had been greatly relieved earlier that week when she had her period. She was terrified of the thought of being impregnated that night. Now that she knew she was not pregnant, she could breath a sigh of relief.

She had gone out drinking tonight, but came home early. There had been a couple guys interested in her, but she chose to not let anyone take her home because Taylor was spending the weekend with her. So she was surprised when he was not at home when she got back. Crystal assumed that he must be out with his girlfriend so she went upstairs and took a shower. She thought that she would watch TV and wait up for him to return, but while in the shower she thought about one of the men she had spoken with earlier. Being alone, she toweled off and lay down on her bed and began caressing her pussy.

As Crystal began masturbating, Taylor entered the front door. Just as his mother had suspected, he had been out with his girlfriend. They had drank a few beers that someone had bought for them, and, just as had been the case with the last few dates, Taylor had tried to get his virgin girlfriend to have sex. He could not tell her that he had lost part of his virginity, after all, how would she take it if he said, 'my mom sucked my dick twice'. No, that had to remain secret. But now that he had experienced that, he longed for more. Not just for the thrill of it, but to put the ordeal with his mom behind him. But, despite her assurances that she was almost ready, nothing had happened yet.

Taylor went upstairs to see if his mom was still up. He knew that she had been dating frequently since they returned from their trip. That upset him as it made him question the events that took place that night in the motel. Sure, he had cum twice against his will, but he sometimes wondered how much of his mother's protests were real following her orgasms, especially now that she had been more sexually active. It didn't help that all this brought up some of his past resentment of her for having an affair on his father that broke up their marriage.

Taylor saw his mother's door open. He was about to say something when he heard her moaning. He carefully peered through the doorway and saw his mom lying naked on the bed rubbing her pussy.

"What a slut." He thought silently. A month after being raped by two men she is masturbating. He guessed that she couldn't find a stranger to fuck her tonight.

He was about to walk away, but became transfixed on the scene before him. Before he realized it, his cock had become erect. Taylor was used to jacking off after each date, and had intended to do so tonight. He watched porn regularly, but had difficulty with blow job scenes recently because they brought back the memory of him being sucked off by his mother.

Hearing her breathing and moaning, he realized that she was about to climax. He wondered if he could jack off before she finished. Sure it was wrong, but he had already experienced worse than that with her. Besides, Crystal was a sexy woman and he'd rather jack off to someone live than on a screen. So he undid his pants and began stroking his eight-and-a-half-inch cock.

"Oh yes." Crystal moaned as she orgasmed. Her hips rose and fell as her fingers rubbed her swollen clit. Then she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and saw Taylor stroking his cock while watching her.

"What the hell are you doing?" She blurted out

Taylor stopped jacking off, but left his cock exposed as he walked into the room. "What, you can masturbate but I can't?"

"Not while watching me!" She spat.

Taylor was awash with emotions. He was horny, slightly drunk, and messed up from what had happened with his mom. "Shit, we're far past watching. And you seem to want to fuck anyone that comes along now."

"You're drunk," she accused, "get out of here now."

Taylor snapped. "You got to cum, so I do too."

Without warning, Taylor jumped on the bed. Crystal screamed for him to stop as she tried to wrestle free, but the 18-year-old was too powerful for her. Soon he had her wrists held firmly in his hands as he lay between her legs, "Let me see what pussy taste like."

Crystal yelled in protest as Taylor began licking her pussy. She tried to jerk free but was unable to do so. He licked randomly at first, until his tongue found her swollen clit. Having been in the midst of orgasm when she discovered him watching, her body responded immediately.

"Oh god, stop, Taylor. Don't make me cum."

Taylor paused long enough to say, "You made me cum twice, so why not."

He began licking her again, mimicking what he had seen so often in porn. Crystal rolled from side to side as her son's tongue brought her to climax. He continued licking, causing her to jerk and roll more as she tried to escape the overstimulation of her pussy. "Oh my god, please stop!"

But he did not stop. Taylor kept licking his mother, bringing her to another orgasm, and then another.

Taylor was grinding his cock on the bed as he ate his mother's pussy. He was so Horny that he couldn't contain himself any longer. Taylor knew that what he was about to do was wrong in so many ways, but he had to feel what it was like to fuck pussy, even if it was his mom's. He raised up to his knees and lowered his pants, then mounted his mother.

"No, Taylor, you cannot fuck me. Don't you dare!"

She saw his giant cock aiming between her legs. "Stop it, you can't do this!"

Taylor pressed his cock against her wet pussy, then began pushing it inside of her. The warmth and smoothness felt so good. He lay atop her and began thrusting his cock in and out of her.

Crystal grunted as her son invaded her cunt. She had never experienced a cock of this size or width in her life. Her pussy welcomed his tool inside of her, but her mind screamed in rage at the thought of being taken this way by her son. "Please don't do this."

Taylor slammed harder and faster. Crystal felt him become stiffer. "Oh shit, he's going to cum already." She thought. "Pull out of me now!" She yelled.

Taylor began cumming. He was surprised at how quickly it had happened, but he welcomed the sensation as he fired spurt after spurt of cum into Crystal's tight hole.

"No, stop it!" Crystal cried again as she felt him spewing inside of her.

Taylor's orgasm was complete, but he was still hard. He lay atop his mom for a minute, and then started fucking again. He did not want this to end so quickly so he decided to have a second go around with her.

"Oh shit no." Crystal moaned as Her son began fucking her again. This time he banged her with long, deeper strokes. She felt his head slamming into her cervix, causing her to gasp and grunt with each thrust as he pleasured himself inside of her.

Taylor was filled with lust as he fucked his mother. Years of pent up anger over her affair, sexual frustration from his girlfriend, and the forced oral sex he received from her a month earlier were all driving him as he pounded her over and over with his large cock.

Crystal felt her body betray her, as it had done that night with Bill and Ronny. Taylor's massive cock was stimulating her already aroused pussy like it had never been before. She began climaxing as he fucked her. "Oh god, don't make me cum." She whimpered.

Hearing this, Taylor became even more excited. His mom was going to cum from being fucked by him. "Yes, cum for me."

Crystal's eyes rolled back as she had another orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Taylor and held on as he fucked her. Her body shook with delight.

"I'm cumming too." Taylor declared.

Crystal wanted him to stop, but her orgasm was too intense so she wrapped her legs around his back as he began filling her pussy with his second load of cum.

They continued fucking for a couple more minutes before Taylor stopped. He rolled over and lay next to his mom. Both of them panting heavily.

"Well shit, what do we do now." Crystal said in satisfied surrender.

PAS
PAS
4,252 Followers